|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,909,725 members, 7,018,258 topics. Date: Monday, 15 August 2022 at 02:42 PM
|Urgent vacancy for H.R/Admin. Manager (FEMALES ONLY) by DeeWan: 7:18pm On Sep 22, 2015|
There is an urgent vacancy for the post of Human Resources / Administrative Manager in a leading fleet management company in Victoria Island.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
•Manages global HR issues related to organizational operations.
•Supervise HR Team
•Develop and monitor annual departmental budget, goals and objectives and annual operational/work plan for both HR and Administration teams
•Ensure accurate and timely processing of HR related transactions
•Plans, implements, and manages the human resources function for, including recruiting, employee relations, regulatory compliance
–domestic & global compensation, benefits, staff development, and employee communications
•Responsible for staffing, employee education and training, management development, compensation and benefits, employment contracts
•Serve as a resource for managers; coach and mentor senior managers to effectively use the full range of HR tools such as the performance process.
•Investigates employee relations issues such as disciplinary, grievances, equity issues
• Maintain a comprehensive and competitive compensation and benefits programme to support International Alpha Limited’s ability to attract and retain high quality and well qualified employees
• Manage HR related external vendors such as payroll and benefits administrators
•Manage employee immigration processes to include tracking of visas, coordinating filings, employee communications, and coordinating with legal counsel.
• Prepares job descriptions and prepares and updates employee handbook
• Manages and coordinates departmental activities as it pertains to the company's rules and regulations, policies and practices and advises relevant staff on implementation.
•Partners with heads of departments to develop HR programs that support project goals
•Effectively communicate HR policies, procedures, programs and laws organization wide
•Implement, review and continuously improve HR services and processes; make recommendations and assist field offices in implementation
• Work with managers to identify performance goals and objectives, standards of measurement and accountability.
•Builds capacity and coordinates training and development activities in support of International Alpha Limited’s strategic plan including management and leadership development
Supervises administrative team with the following responsibilities
• Oversees administrative office staff in maintaining files and centralize databases.
•Supervise legal and insurance relationship for the organization.
•Manage office facilities administration
•Serves as the go to for office inquiries and conflicts
•Tracks office supply inventory and approves supply orders
• Assists in the preparation of department budgets and expenses
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS ESSENTIAL
• Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of five years related experience
• Strong working knowledge of and experience in international and local national HR including Nigerian Labour law.
• Ability to work across cultures in a diverse work environment
• Proven management, supervisory, budgeting, and negotiating skills;
• Outstanding communications skills, both verbal and written, including the ability to train staff
• Proven ability to negotiate employment contracts
• High degree of tact, diplomacy and discretion is essential
• Skills in facilitation, collaborative team building and conflict management.
• Proven ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines.
• Commitment to workplace diversity
• Outstanding organizational skills; the ability to multitask and make decisions under pressure as well as prioritize issues and make policy and other recommendations
• Collaboratively with all staff to ensure transparency and trust
Salary Range: N120, 000 - N150, 000
Send your C.V to email@example.com with the Post as subject.
Deadline: 25th September, 2015
|Re: Urgent vacancy for H.R/Admin. Manager (FEMALES ONLY) by DeeWan: 10:46am On Sep 23, 2015|
|Re: Urgent vacancy for H.R/Admin. Manager (FEMALES ONLY) by DeeWan: 2:43pm On Sep 24, 2015|
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39