Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Download Unlimited Using These Method Now - Computers (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Download Unlimited Using These Method Now (11912 Views)

How To Make Money Blogging Using These FREE Strategies For Beginners & Business / Latest 2015 Unlimited Free Browsing On Laptop Now Here (download Unlimited) / Import New Laptop @ N15000 Using These Super Great 3 In 1 Pack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Download Unlimited Using These Method Now by mikron(m): 9:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
fuckurfeelings: keep deceiving ur self and the people u guys are corning to extort money from. this is not cheat this is etisalat paygo and so can not be blocked. I have bn using the normal method and when ever I want to browse I will load 200 sometimes it will last 3hours sometime 2 hours and sometimes 1hour 30 mins so it's not cheat fafola is just wicked for selling this to people. do u even know what is cheat? u are paying for the browsing and the time it's not free. so save ur self the sermon and ur english language cos am not interest.
my brother the tin tire me too, they think its a cheat, for crying out loud this is a legit plan from etisalat, PAY AS YOU GO (PAYG), im tired of explaining this to people, it is no cheat therefore cannot be stopped, etisalat make good money from this platform though people think they dont know what they are doing.

1 Like

Re: Download Unlimited Using These Method Now by Jmain: 10:30am On Sep 23, 2014
mikron: my brother the tin tire me too, they think its a cheat, for crying out loud this is a legit plan from etisalat, PAY AS YOU GO (PAYG), im tired of explaining this to people, it is no cheat therefore cannot be stopped, etisalat make good money from this platform though people think they dont know what they are doing.

It is technically a glitch because we are having more data time than usual.

All it takes is their engineers to correct the anomaly and the rest will be history. Just like people felt BIS will work forever on non BB phones simply because it wasn't a cheat and the defeated excuse that the fear of disrupting service of the legitw BB users will make the glitch last.

Lets enjoy this while it lasts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Download Unlimited Using These Method Now by dragonigga(m): 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jmain:

All I takes is their engineers to correct the anomaly and the rest will be history. Just like people felt BIS will work forever on non BB phones simply because I wasn't a cheat and the defeated excuse that the fear of disrupting service of the BB user will make the glitch last.

You are really correct. they don't even know what they are saying, Legit or no Legit its a technical fault which would be amended soon...

2 Likes

Re: Download Unlimited Using These Method Now by Jmain: 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
dragonigga:

You are really correct. they don't even know what they are saying, Legit or no Legit its a technical fault which would be amended soon...

Exactly bruv . . .

2 Likes

Re: Download Unlimited Using These Method Now by smajatt(m): 8:37am On Sep 24, 2014
don't mind the mumus joor. the plan was suppose to be for 5mins not the other way round, you com dey claim say them no fit block.
se you no go school abi you no fit read, go and read the terms and condition attached to the plan.
Re: Download Unlimited Using These Method Now by mikron(m): 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
Jmain:

All it takes is their engineers to correct the anomaly and the rest will be history. Just like people felt BIS will work forever on non BB phones simply because it wasn't a cheat and the defeated excuse that the fear of disrupting service of the legitw BB users will make the glitch last.

who told u its a glitch or mistake like most of u would want to believe, why are people raising false alarm where there are non? u get maximum speed in download with this platform does not mean 99% of others get same too. infact most people i know complain of getting as little as 50 kb/s on download. do u know what that means? means they might not be able to download a 300 mb file with N100. so in this instance who gains? etisalat or those customers? if u ask me i will say etisalat. few people enjoy the speed on this platform, these are people living close to etisalat masts or living in a vantage etisalat 3g covered area, besides another question is how many people know or uses this platform? not much, most people dont even know about it and the few that have heard dont even know how to go about it. the more u look the less u see, etisalat makes good money from this platform if not they would ve stopped it. if u think im lying call their customer care and ask about this platform, they will even be too willing to guide u tru, to them they are gaining from u, and here u re fretting they will stop the plan. my brother forget that side. continue to browse ur thing. if u live in a good eti 3g covered area enjoy ur speed/download if not then endure ur loss

2 Likes

Re: Download Unlimited Using These Method Now by Jmain: 6:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
mikron: who told u its a glitch or mistake like most of u would want to believe, why are people raising false alarm where there are non? u get maximum speed in download with this platform does not mean 99% of others get same too. infact most people i know complain of getting as little as 50 kb/s on download. do u know what that means? means they might not be able to download a 300 mb file with N100. so in this instance who gains? etisalat or those customers? if u ask me i will say etisalat. few people enjoy the speed on this platform, these are people living close to etisalat masts or living in a vantage etisalat 3g covered area, besides another question is how many people know or uses this platform? not much, most people dont even know about it and the few that have heard dont even know how to go about it. the more u look the less u see, etisalat makes good money from this platform if not they would ve stopped it. if u think im lying call their customer care and ask about this platform, they will even be too willing to guide u tru, to them they are gaining from u, and here u re fretting they will stop the plan. my brother forget that side. continue to browse ur thing. if u live in a good eti 3g covered area enjoy ur speed/download if not then endure ur loss

Dude, this is not about download speed but connectivity duration i.e the normal terms and condition says N15/5 mins and not the glitch of N15/55 mins.

Going by the above, why shouldn't Etisalat be worried that instead of making N165 for 55 mins, they are losing N150 naira.

Think about it and stop believing the illusion that it is legit and can't be corrected.

2 Likes

Re: Download Unlimited Using These Method Now by obosirow: 7:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
smiley smiley
Re: Download Unlimited Using These Method Now by dazekid(m): 7:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
mikron: who told u its a glitch or mistake like most of u would want to believe, why are people raising false alarm where there are non? u get maximum speed in download with this platform does not mean 99% of others get same too. infact most people i know complain of getting as little as 50 kb/s on download. do u know what that means? means they might not be able to download a 300 mb file with N100. so in this instance who gains? etisalat or those customers? if u ask me i will say etisalat. few people enjoy the speed on this platform, these are people living close to etisalat masts or living in a vantage etisalat 3g covered area, besides another question is how many people know or uses this platform? not much, most people dont even know about it and the few that have heard dont even know how to go about it. the more u look the less u see, etisalat makes good money from this platform if not they would ve stopped it. if u think im lying call their customer care and ask about this platform, they will even be too willing to guide u tru, to them they are gaining from u, and here u re fretting they will stop the plan. my brother forget that side. continue to browse ur thing. if u live in a good eti 3g covered area enjoy ur speed/download if not then endure ur loss

Ok now I understand your plight..Only issue is you're kinda slow..When we say etisalat would block it,we don't necessarily mean that etisalat would block the payg plan,what we mean is that etisalat would cap the time limit on the plan. I.e etisalat would block the ability to use #15 for 1hr rather than for 5mins.I hope you can understand now?

2 Likes

Re: Download Unlimited Using These Method Now by Jmain: 9:58am On Sep 25, 2014
dazekid:

Ok now I understand your plight..Only issue is you're kinda slow..When we say etisalat would block it,we don't necessarily mean that etisalat would block the payg plan,what we mean is that etisalat would cap the time limit on the plan. I.e etisalat would block the ability to use #15 for 1hr rather than for 5mins.I hope you can understand now?

I hope he understands as well . . . . . grin
Re: Download Unlimited Using These Method Now by mikron(m): 11:42am On Sep 25, 2014
dazekid:

and u have to make ur point by resulting to insults right? i dont blame u, we re using the internet, everybody has a right to spew trash to the next person. i pity ur kind, it shows ur lack of home training. quote me again. a.s.s.hole
Re: Download Unlimited Using These Method Now by kingojemen: 12:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
Re: Wi-free gives you unlimited data with Swift4G and Multilinks for 1500# by xhamel89: 8:49pm On Sep 19
beevalley:

how much and can I have your number

Check my profile and previous comments for my number. (My account is often banned maybe for displaying my numbers i don't know)

I have brand new and used ones (Totaling 3) if only you can afford their prices.
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
Re: Wi-free gives you unlimited data with Swift4G and Multilinks for 1500# by stonedlive(m): 10:18pm On Sep 19
@ those having issues with multilinks and wi free working effectively on windows 8
i had the same issues for a long time and the people on the forum made the usual
diagnosis so i just left the modem for several months until recently when i chatted
with waxingtech and he told me to just uninstall the wifree and download the latest
version of pdproxy instead. i downloaded pdproxy installed the app along with the
tap drivers that came with it
i used a free account the thing connected so i bought a 1 month voucher to
start things off and i have been chilling and enjoying it since then
so if all the medical prescriptions they give here for wi free dont work for your
windows 8 just install pdproxy instead, allow it through ur windows firewall and antivirus
and you should be gud to go... cheers
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) (Share)
Re: Wi-free gives you unlimited data with Swift4G and Multilinks for 1500# by Ayomidewunmi: 4:33am On Sep 20
While stress your self over wifi, why tunnelguru would work for you at a cheaper rate. Folyboy2003 help me with the settings and he also sell voucher contact him at 2348105753207:
Re: Wi-free gives you unlimited data with Swift4G and Multilinks for 1500# by marv1: 8:30am On Sep 20
Pls i av multilinks mordem the 3G blue broadband. How do get it connect with the wi-free for browsing. Tanks.
Re: Wi-free gives you unlimited data with Swift4G and Multilinks for 1500# by smartluvu(m): 12:05pm On Sep 20
gergemam:

Software to know ur CDMA number... Shikena

how do i get d software then ?
Re: Wi-free gives you unlimited data with Swift4G and Multilinks for 1500# by spactacus: 5:51pm On Sep 20
Ayomidewunmi: While stress your self over wifi, why tunnelguru would work for you at a cheaper rate. Folyboy2003 help me with the settings and he also sell voucher contact him at 2348105753207:
how fast is tunnelguru with multilink
Re: Wi-free gives you unlimited data with Swift4G and Multilinks for 1500# by gergemam: 6:53pm On Sep 20
smartluvu:

how do i get d software then ?

PM ME....
Re: Wi-free gives you unlimited data with Swift4G and Multilinks for 1500# by folafola(m): 12:50pm On Sep 22
wi-free site upgrade continues please stay tunned i wil keep you updated s event unfolds
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) (Share)
Re: Wi-free gives you unlimited data with Swift4G and Multilinks for 1500# by cupid4ig(m): 5:46pm On Sep 23
Pls where can I register my multilinks modem. Pls if anyone knows kindly drop the address here if anyone dey around festac or within Lagos.
Re: Wi-free gives you unlimited data with Swift4G and Multilinks for 1500# by green10119(m): 7:37pm On Sep 23
folafola: wi-free site upgrade continues please stay tunned i wil keep you updated s event unfolds

Fola Wi-Free is back, just upgraded my account 30 minutes ago and everything works fine now
Re: Wi-free gives you unlimited data with Swift4G and Multilinks for 1500# by tolux247(m): 7:47pm On Sep 23
got multi-links Anydata modem for sell, 5k

here is this picture

Email : tolux_247@ovi.com

Call : 08025043723

Re: Wi-free gives you unlimited data with Swift4G and Multilinks for 1500# by xhamel89: 10:41pm On Sep 23
cupid4ig: Pls where can I register my multilinks modem. Pls if anyone knows kindly drop the address here if anyone dey around festac or within Lagos.

I am at Ikeja, 2k is the price.
Re: Wi-free gives you unlimited data with Swift4G and Multilinks for 1500# by folafola(m): 5:50am On Sep 24
for those who is still having account on wi-free and you have a swift modem try using DNS it is connecting for now but the speed might not be great as expected.
Re: Wi-free gives you unlimited data with Swift4G and Multilinks for 1500# by folafola(m): 7:30am On Sep 24
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<THANK GOD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
wi-free is now up and running as you can now purchase your voucher and load it now
Re: Wi-free gives you unlimited data with Swift4G and Multilinks for 1500# by BluePearls(m): 8:28am On Sep 24
Abeg spectranet still dey work?
Re: Wi-free gives you unlimited data with Swift4G and Multilinks for 1500# by cupid4ig(m): 10:49am On Sep 24
xhamel89:

I am at Ikeja, 2k is the price.
too much bro
Re: Wi-free gives you unlimited data with Swift4G and Multilinks for 1500# by tolux247(m): 11:46am On Sep 24
cupid4ig: too much bro

How much you willing to pay?
Re: Wi-free gives you unlimited data with Swift4G and Multilinks for 1500# by xhamel88: 12:57pm On Sep 24
tolux247:
How much you willing to pay?

cupid4ig: too much bro

That's my price. Someone is offering you a counter-offer, respond.
Re: Wi-free gives you unlimited data with Swift4G and Multilinks for 1500# by folafola(m): 3:08pm On Sep 24
BluePearls: Abeg spectranet still dey work?
nope it is cobranet, multilinks and swift on DNS
Re: Wi-free gives you unlimited data with Swift4G and Multilinks for 1500# by dazekid(m): 7:40pm On Sep 24
What is the top speed atainable with cobranet on pdproxy coz I just tried my cobranet yesterday to test it and the top speed was 50kbps.I am hoping this is because I was using a demo server
Re: Wi-free gives you unlimited data with Swift4G and Multilinks for 1500# by folafola(m): 10:02pm On Sep 24
dazekid: What is the top speed atainable with cobranet on pdproxy coz I just tried my cobranet yesterday to test it and the top speed was 50kbps.I am hoping this is because I was using a demo server

demo server could caused this why not do an upgrade
Re: Wi-free gives you unlimited data with Swift4G and Multilinks for 1500# by folafola(m): 6:02am
wi-free is a VPN that help change your identity by masking your IP address and the encrypted version will not allowed your browsing history TO be traced. useful for journalists and security agents
now wifree still provide us free and unrestricted access TO the internet using ANY of our networks port but not all the ports are working for now.
Multilinks, Cobranet and swift ports are opened for us TO be used.
other networks are been moniored closely. Get your upgrade now and enjoy unfettered and unrestricted access TO unlimited data
Re: Wi-free gives you unlimited data with Swift4G and Multilinks for 1500# by kingojemen: 11:46am
Folafola is wifree still working with swift4G/swift , Multilinks and cobranet . Which of this is wifree still working with ? Please I need your responds . Thank you folafola
Re: Download Unlimited Using These Method Now by kingojemen: 12:34pm On Sep 25, 2014
Folafola is wifree still working with swift4G/swift , Multilinks and cobranet . Which of this is wifree still working with ? Please I need your responds . Thank you folafola
Re: Download Unlimited Using These Method Now by dazekid(m): 12:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
mikron: and u have to make ur point by resulting to insults right? i dont blame u, we re using the internet, everybody has a right to spew trash to the next person. i pity ur kind, it shows ur lack of home training. quote me again. a.s.s.hole

quoted!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Download Unlimited Using These Method Now by funnysaint(m): 7:51am On Sep 26, 2014
please fola, is it still working?
Re: Download Unlimited Using These Method Now by mikron(m): 2:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
I have a new evdo multilinks modem for sale. Anybody interested?
Re: Download Unlimited Using These Method Now by kingojemen: 5:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
Folafola please how do I register my multilinks or where do I register.... Kindly give me direction for Regisratiin
Re: Download Unlimited Using These Method Now by ewizard1: 9:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
I'M SORRY, BUT I THINK THIS THREAD SHOULD BE LOCKED AND DELETED.

Mods!!! Mods oooo!!!
Re: Download Unlimited Using These Method Now by Fabinu(m): 10:31am On Oct 04, 2014
mikron:
I have a new evdo multilinks modem for sale. Anybody interested?
hw much? Drop ur whatsapp number, contact numba and location
Re: Download Unlimited Using These Method Now by mikron(m): 11:41pm On Oct 04, 2014
Fabinu:

hw much? Drop ur whatsapp number, contact numba and location
3k. 08033626044. I live in Abuja though
Re: Download Unlimited Using These Method Now by peerodini: 3:28pm On Oct 05, 2014
mikron:
3k. 08033626044. I live in Abuja though
multilinks bluebroadband fully activated egg type in lag.call 070338856743 peero. 4k
Re: Download Unlimited Using These Method Now by holatin(m): 9:43pm On Oct 09, 2014
I think d Payg as been ban today been trying it since morning it didn't work
Re: Download Unlimited Using These Method Now by joedejana(m): 3:54pm On Oct 10, 2014
holatin:
I think d Payg as been ban today been trying it since morning it didn't work
have you tried it again
Re: Download Unlimited Using These Method Now by holatin(m): 9:09pm On Oct 10, 2014
joedejana:
have you tried it again

still working,maybe na network before
Re: Download Unlimited Using These Method Now by joedejana(m): 10:17pm On Oct 10, 2014
holatin:

still working,maybe na network before
Thank God o
Re: Download Unlimited Using These Method Now by obosirow: 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Download Unlimited Using These Method Now by purplekayc(m): 9:11am On Oct 12, 2014
Hope it will not be blocked soon
Re: Download Unlimited Using These Method Now by purplekayc(m): 9:12am On Oct 12, 2014
I don text u oi plz reply.
R u on whatsapp?
Re: Download Unlimited Using These Method Now by mikeayus(m): 9:38pm On Nov 29, 2014
Akerekoroabijawara:
just transfer 15 naira every 55 min cos thats when etisalat will stop allowing data transfer from your sim. after disconnecting check your balance you will see 15 naira. transfer another 15 naira to the SIM and connect to continue browsing for another 55 minutes.
That is the useless cheat the op is selling. It rocks well.enjoy it while it last.

pls explain d cheat better. does it still work?
Re: Download Unlimited Using These Method Now by YUSUPH1986(m): 11:51am On Nov 30, 2014
Abeg, am New, can anybdy tel me abt d pay go stuff and aw 2 migrate pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Windows Xp Blue Screen (unmountable-boot-volume): Please Help! / Website, U Can't But Visit Anytime U Are On Internet / Self Recharge Of Multilinks 3g Blue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.