Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,056 members, 7,838,679 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

New Ebola Vaccine Gives Monkey Immunity - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / New Ebola Vaccine Gives Monkey Immunity (23318 Views)

Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? / BREAKING: Nigeria Records New Ebola Cases / Man Claims Immunity To Snake Venom (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Ebola Vaccine Gives Monkey Immunity by conscientia: 3:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
Super1759: aint you a homosapien?

No! he is a homoebolata
Re: New Ebola Vaccine Gives Monkey Immunity by tomiobj(m): 3:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
overhypedsteve: That's nice, kudos to the lucky monkeys, but you forgot we ain't monkeys. But it may work since we are all primates.
First to comment. Let me give a vote of thanks to all the generous monkeys and mouse that have been sacrificing their bombom for the injection of experimental vaccines since the ebola thing started. Thank you many much.
. Ur signaturE grin.
Re: New Ebola Vaccine Gives Monkey Immunity by victlinks: 4:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
Well done!!!!
Kudos to the federal Government....Lagos state government..river state government..doctors..nurses and Nigerian for all efforts made and in place to arrest and control the spread of Ebola virus....out of over 150 million people, dead cases of Ebola is about 300 cases and 10 death..lik 2000 cases in Africa. Lord add more grease to your elbow as you combat the virus....fellow nigerians no need to panic..dont let your fear lead you..the federal Government is putting in their best..you will agree with me...its not easy to be a LEADER..God bless Nigeria...God bless President Good luck Jonathan....God bless Nigerians
Re: New Ebola Vaccine Gives Monkey Immunity by Affable200(m): 5:18pm On Sep 08, 2014
You are doing great.I believe very soon Ebola will no longer regard as some thing,it will be taking as common disease, no body will be afraid of it again.God will help us.
Re: New Ebola Vaccine Gives Monkey Immunity by Affable200(m): 5:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
The best way to stop this Ebola from spreading further is to spread the drugs/medicine to every part of the state in Nigeria, if possible let every come taking medication/treatment one by one,contracting or not contracting it.It will help the virus to stop spreading in nigeria.Thank you.
Re: New Ebola Vaccine Gives Monkey Immunity by Affable200(m): 5:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
The best way to stop this Ebola from spreading further is to spread the drugs/medicine to every part of the state in Nigeria, if possible let every family in Nigeria come taking the medication/treatment one by one,contracting or not contracting it.It will help the virus to stop spreading in Nigeria.Thank you.
Re: New Ebola Vaccine Gives Monkey Immunity by RaptorX: 5:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
Silly Africans can't even save their own miserable lives, have to wait on their historical enemies. Why dont your thieving a.s.s leaders fund research into an ebola cure ? Anyway take the vacine at your own risk, the NWO depopulation agenda is in full swing, at least they are not targetting Africa alone with the new mysterious respiratory virus that is currently sweeping the US.
Re: New Ebola Vaccine Gives Monkey Immunity by sfx9ja(m): 9:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
lirusehn:
i wish i was a monkey undecided

Threads like this are cursed despite bin on fp it still won't make much comments. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Farting Is Good For You! / My Wife & Others Have Abandoned Me – Man With Swollen Stomach / Do Ultrasound Scans Sparingly - Doctors Warn Pregnant Women On Hazards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.