Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Top Ten Footballers With The Most Expensive Cars - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Top Ten Footballers With The Most Expensive Cars (13588 Views)

Top Seven Most Expensive Cars Owned By African Footballers / The Expensive Cars Asamoah Gyan And Adebayor Drove To Kumasi / Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Ten Footballers With The Most Expensive Cars by mcdreeezy: 8:12am On Sep 08, 2014
10. Nani [Lamborghini Gailardo LP 550-2]:
The Portuguese international just make?s the list at number 10, thanks to his £140,000 pound car. Nani has recently joined Sporting Lisbon on a season-long loan from Manchester United, and he certainly knows how to ride in style! This is a real beauty. Great taste!

Re: Top Ten Footballers With The Most Expensive Cars by mcdreeezy: 8:16am On Sep 08, 2014
9. Arda Turan [Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG]:
The Atletico Madrid playmaker is constantly linked with a move away from the Spanish champions, and here's hoping he takes his stunning car with him! Turan, who was part of Atletico's title triumph, owns a Mercedes Benz which cost the Turkish international $243,000 dollars, or £145,000 pounds! Sweet ride!

Re: Top Ten Footballers With The Most Expensive Cars by mcdreeezy: 8:23am On Sep 08, 2014
8. Didier Drogba [Mercedes SL65-AMG]:
The Chelsea legend recently returned to the London club this summer, much to the delight of the club's supporters. The forward is known for his style, which apparently also reaches out to his choice of car. The African forward has bought a stunning Mercedes for $252,00 dollars, which is around £150,000 pounds. Nice ride Didier! I think I love this ride

Re: Top Ten Footballers With The Most Expensive Cars by Bigflamie(m): 8:24am On Sep 08, 2014
Cool rides.
It's their hardwork, let'em enjoy it.
Re: Top Ten Footballers With The Most Expensive Cars by mcdreeezy: 8:26am On Sep 08, 2014
7. Wayne Rooney [Aston Martin Vanquish S]:
Well at least the England and Manchester United captain has a good taste in cars! The striker certainly knows a good car when he sees one, and that is exactly what this Aston Martin is. It doesn't come on the cheap, as you can imagine, and it's reportedly valued at £150,000 pounds! Not that much for Rooney though, he earns double that in a week!

Re: Top Ten Footballers With The Most Expensive Cars by mcdreeezy: 8:29am On Sep 08, 2014
6. Jermaine Pennant [Chrome Aston Martin DBS]:
Pennant is a player you'd imagine takes great pride in his car, so it's no surprise to see him own one this nice. The former Liverpool star, who spent a period in jail, owns a stunning Chrome Aston Martin which cost him a staggering £170,000 pounds. the car features in 6th spot on this list! I wouldn't be surprised if he owned another set of wheels!

Re: Top Ten Footballers With The Most Expensive Cars by mcdreeezy: 8:32am On Sep 08, 2014
5. Frank Lampard [Ferrari 458]:
The former England and Chelsea midfielder is the first player on the list to own a Ferrari, which is surprising. Super Frank certainly knows how to ride in style, but who blames him? The midfielder's super set of wheels cost him a reported £200,000! Well you may as well spend it, if you have it.

Re: Top Ten Footballers With The Most Expensive Cars by mcdreeezy: 8:35am On Sep 08, 2014
4. Obafami Martins [N50M Lamborghini]:
The speed-star in real life also owns a speedy car. The forward, who used to ply his trade in the Premier League with Newcastle, owns a stunning automobile, must be earning big bucks in America to be able to afford it. The Lamborghini reportedly cost the forward a staggering quarter of a million pounds!

Re: Top Ten Footballers With The Most Expensive Cars by mcdreeezy: 8:39am On Sep 08, 2014
3. David Beckham [Rolls Royce Phantom]:
Not my type of car, but I can see why others, including Mr David Beckham like it. Arguably the most marketable player in football is also probably the most well-known all over the globe. Beck's car is reportedly worth £350,000 pounds. I just don't see anything special about it?

Re: Top Ten Footballers With The Most Expensive Cars by mcdreeezy: 8:42am On Sep 08, 2014
2. El Hadji Diouf [Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren]:
Yet another Mercedes to feature on the list, this time the SLR Mclaren. It may be a surprise to see Diouf feature on the list, considering he hasn't played at the highest level of the game for some time now! Nonetheless, the forward did in fact buy this car for a huge £420,000 pounds. Wow! So who owns the most expensive car?

Re: Top Ten Footballers With The Most Expensive Cars by Lily4star(f): 8:43am On Sep 08, 2014
These cars aint a big deal to most of these players nau, their one week Salary ll get any of the cars with lots of change left, talking about Rooney earning £300,000 plus weekly. It aint nothing to them
Re: Top Ten Footballers With The Most Expensive Cars by mcdreeezy: 8:45am On Sep 08, 2014
1. Cristiano Ronaldo [LaFerrari 2014 Model]
The best in the world deserves the best car, right? Well he does. The Portuguese superstar owns a stunning Ferrari, that makes most people jealous. However, it comes at a cost, the masterpiece cost Ronaldo, reportedly, £2million pounds! Wow, that's more than most houses cost! Nonetheless, it isn't really much to a person of Ronaldo's wealth.

Re: Top Ten Footballers With The Most Expensive Cars by mcdreeezy: 8:48am On Sep 08, 2014
Lily4star: These cars aint a big deal to most of these players nau, their one week Salary ll get any of the cars with lots of change left, talking about Rooney earning £300,000 plus weekly. It aint nothing to them
Abi? No wonder some pipu dey call futbol blood moni
Re: Top Ten Footballers With The Most Expensive Cars by Lily4star(f): 8:54am On Sep 08, 2014
mcdreeezy: Abi? No wonder some pipu dey call futbol blood moni

True nau, if a week salary can be up to 300,000 pounds then howmuh is that in a year?, and some get that for straight 4yrs, so these cars re nothing to these guys, no be Naija wey guy go buy EOD carry all em friends go club go celebrate. Some re born Lucky, really Lucky, you struggle to make 10,000 naira weekly, while someone can just be in his house and earn 10,000 times more. Lol
Re: Top Ten Footballers With The Most Expensive Cars by mcdreeezy: 9:06am On Sep 08, 2014
Lily4star:

True nau, if a week salary can be up to 300,000 pounds then howmuh is that in a year?, and some get that for straight 4yrs, so these cars re nothing to these guys, no be Naija wey guy go buy EOD carry all em friends go club go celebrate. Some re born Lucky, really Lucky, you struggle to make 10,000 naira weekly, while someone can just be in his house and earn 10,000 times more. Lol
Life truly aint fair grin
Re: Top Ten Footballers With The Most Expensive Cars by Ramon92: 9:50am On Sep 08, 2014
*Yinmu*.. When a four-a-side footballer like me cruise around in my legwagons.. CedarWood SBL-43 and my Nike fingertrap max...
Re: Top Ten Footballers With The Most Expensive Cars by buskie13(m): 6:48pm On Sep 08, 2014
I envy Ronaldo......Diouf still has a nice ride....but de one wey enter my na C.Ronaldo own...i too love that guy

(1) (Reply)

Aminu Maigari Resigns As NFF President / Flying Eagles Lose, Falconets Win As Football Begins At The All Africa Games / Onazi Joins Turkish Club Trabzonspor From Lazio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.