Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Pictures Of Isreali Soldiers And Palestinians You Never See - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Isreali Soldiers And Palestinians You Never See (2514 Views)

Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed / Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri / Female Suicide Bombers Kill Three Soldiers And Six Civilain JTF In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Isreali Soldiers And Palestinians You Never See by ochejoseph(m): 9:43am On Sep 08, 2014
When the a Friend shared this picture it really caught my attention I Have never seen such glimpse of Israeli soldiers love and friendliness towards the Palestinians! All we see in the media is doom and gloom !

Happy Viewing !

www.twitter.com/ochejoseph

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Isreali Soldiers And Palestinians You Never See by chuzor73(m): 9:50am On Sep 08, 2014
funny it all boils down 2 how we see d isreal/palestine war 2 me press most time blow it out of proportion.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Isreali Soldiers And Palestinians You Never See by Rich4god(m): 10:06am On Sep 08, 2014
The Isrealis are after hamas militants... Sadly enough, hamas lives among the populace...

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Isreali Soldiers And Palestinians You Never See by PAINGAIN: 10:21am On Sep 08, 2014
chuzor73: funny it all boils down 2 how we see d isreal/palestine war 2 me press most time blow it out of proportion.
the press enjoy bad news, sadly bcus the world buys bad news. I hate em.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Isreali Soldiers And Palestinians You Never See by hummerwise(m): 10:37am On Sep 08, 2014
The press always fEed. Us wah we wanna read and hear in other 2 make their news more interestin 2 read..thereby ignoring the hate and stone mind they might be planting in pple's mind

Sometimes I feel, the press contribute 20% to the causes of war in the world...Especially the US press, they just knw how to exaggerate tins

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Isreali Soldiers And Palestinians You Never See by Mpchi(m): 11:14am On Sep 08, 2014
Hmmmmmm
Re: Pictures Of Isreali Soldiers And Palestinians You Never See by Dreyl(m): 11:14am On Sep 08, 2014
Gallant soldiers.
Re: Pictures Of Isreali Soldiers And Palestinians You Never See by gunuvi(m): 11:20am On Sep 08, 2014
hummerwise: The press always fEed. Us wah we wanna read and hear in other 2 make their news more interestin 2 read..thereby ignoring the hate and stone mind they might be planting in pple's mind

Sometimes I feel, the press contribute 20% to the causes of war in the world...Especially the US press, they just knw how to exaggerate tins
you are on point. including those useless propagandists called Sahara reporters shm

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Isreali Soldiers And Palestinians You Never See by iamodenigbo1(m): 11:37am On Sep 08, 2014
good to know
Re: Pictures Of Isreali Soldiers And Palestinians You Never See by eemalex(m): 12:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
Imagine. The press are not to be trusted at all.
Re: Pictures Of Isreali Soldiers And Palestinians You Never See by thwarrior72: 12:05pm On Sep 08, 2014
Bad news sells better
Re: Pictures Of Isreali Soldiers And Palestinians You Never See by hummerwise(m): 12:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
gunuvi:
you are on point. including those useless propagandists called Sahara reporters shm

In some genuine news I read 4rm different sources, Sahara reporters report virtually almost the opposite everytym, this gat me wondering

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Isreali Soldiers And Palestinians You Never See by XketchDesigns(m): 12:31pm On Sep 08, 2014
I guess you guys have no idea what PR means? PR is what most military organisation in the world use to buy sympathy(except for that of Nigeria) go to youtube and do a search on the British royal forces or the US forces, and I bet you you will sell your house and property move to any of the mentioned countries just join their military.
However, the reality of the situation is different.

It still doesn't change the fact that Israeli military is made of human beings and just like with anything with humans involved, you find those that are different from the lot.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Isreali Soldiers And Palestinians You Never See by LagosBoi2(m): 12:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
you dey grab person land, turn am to refugee and you still dey nice to am, Isrealites must be nice people

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Isreali Soldiers And Palestinians You Never See by Haywhymido(m): 1:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
^^Nice indeed ignoramus
Re: Pictures Of Isreali Soldiers And Palestinians You Never See by omenka(m): 1:09pm On Sep 08, 2014
Very funny. Cheap propaganda.

Here are the real Israelis tying a kid to a police van, used as human shied.

Re: Pictures Of Isreali Soldiers And Palestinians You Never See by piagetskinner(m): 1:10pm On Sep 08, 2014
Who knows,it might be another way of gatherin intelligence
Re: Pictures Of Isreali Soldiers And Palestinians You Never See by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 08, 2014
hummerwise: The press always fEed. Us wah we wanna read and hear in other 2 make their news more interestin 2 read..thereby ignoring the hate and stone mind they might be planting in pple's mind

Who owns the press? Zionist(mostly Israelis, Americans).

So why should they feed you what will not help their pursuit? You are compensating your self with the same evil that you think you are running away from.
Re: Pictures Of Isreali Soldiers And Palestinians You Never See by Waspy(m): 3:00pm On Sep 08, 2014
The press has being manipulating the psyche of the masses since 1789. They give the pple only what they want them to believe

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan Handshake Obasanjo (tout) At Niece's Wedding In Abuja -PHOTO / How Ooni Of Ife’s Last Wife Was Embarrassed By 1 Of His Wives / Lagos Named Third Fastest World Growing Mega City(forbes)2017(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.