Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Which Do You Prefer A Roofed Or Roofless Car? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Do You Prefer A Roofed Or Roofless Car? (665 Views)

Roofless Keke Napep Spotted In Lagos / Japanese Or German Cars- Which Do You Prefer And Why? / Japanese Cars Vs German Cars - Which Do You Prefer To Use In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Do You Prefer A Roofed Or Roofless Car? by kingschild123(m): 12:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
Which do you prefer a roofed or roofless car?‪‬ a.) 1 b.) 2

Re: Which Do You Prefer A Roofed Or Roofless Car? by Lovetinz(m): 1:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
Roof is a good thing.

Roofless:
I your car should overturn in an accident.
If the Roof covering mechanism failed on a rainy, distant expressway.
Your stereo and all could be disappear if you park for a brief stopover.
Street noise, Heat, Dust, Wind... Aaah!
Re: Which Do You Prefer A Roofed Or Roofless Car? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 08, 2014
Lovetinz: Roof is a good thing.

Roofless:

1) I your car should overturn in an accident.

2) If the Roof covering mechanism failed on a rainy, distant expressway.

3) Your stereo and all could be disappear if you park for a brief stopover.

4) Street noise, Heat, Dust, Wind... Aaah!

1) Convertibles are designed to have the same safety features of their roofed counterparts.

2) There are manual mechanism designed to aid in closing a top if a fault occur.

3) Not true. There are steel convertible tops which offers the same protection as a non convertible.

4) Convertibles have more insulation to negate this.

Have you owned a convertible before?
Re: Which Do You Prefer A Roofed Or Roofless Car? by peterjero(m): 12:55am On Sep 09, 2014
CityNG:

1) Convertibles are designed to have the same safety features of their roofed counterparts.

2) There are manual mechanism designed to aid in closing a top if a fault occur.

3) Not true. There are steel convertible tops which offers the same protection as a non convertible.

4) Convertibles have more insulation to negate this.

Have you owned a convertible before?
You are getting it all wrong, roof and roofless, not roof and convertible.
Re: Which Do You Prefer A Roofed Or Roofless Car? by Nobody: 12:57am On Sep 09, 2014
peterjero:
You are getting it all wrong, roof and roofless, not roof and convertible.

I reject your response and instead direct you to read my post again.

(1) (Reply)

Stallion Nissan Motors Nigeria- Inquiry / Car Diagnosis Made Simple / Toyota Corolla 03 And 04...is There Deference????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.