Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Want To Become A Billionaire In 2 Just Years? It's Possible! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Want To Become A Billionaire In 2 Just Years? It's Possible! (1494 Views)

If You Were A Billionaire, Would You Donate Half Your Fortune To Charity? / How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! / Buhahahaha. Jimoh Refutes Dangote Bilionaire Claims. Says No Billionaire In Nig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Become A Billionaire In 2 Just Years? It's Possible! by alexwrld(m): 12:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
I don't do marketing for Quora so do not give me thumbs down! I just found this wonderful thread and let me tell you some of the answers will blow you away.

I want to be a billionaire in 2 years; how can I plan that?

Robert J. Pera, founder of Ubiquiti Networks and owner of the Memphis Grizzlies became a Billionaire in 6 years. At 34 he was listed on the Forbes 10 youngest billionaire's in the world.

He has a B.S. in electrical engineering from UCSD and went to work for Apple. He left Apple and with accumulated $30,000 in savings and credit cards to start his company Ubiquiti networks.

He says ‘success is a matter of identifying opportunities and putting in clear and concise efforts in right direction’.

Self-Made Billionaire Robert Pera: I Quit my Job because I Wanted to have More Success Faster
http://www.successstories.co.in/self-made-billionaire-robert-pera-i-quit-my-job-because-i-wanted-to-have-more-success-faster/

Some of my personal thoughts about the subject:

With technology accelerating there has been discussion of start-ups selling for a billion dollars within a month from their conception as soon as the year 2015.
Many think they would be happy with a million dollars, however, after you buy a house in california, a couple of cars, and a few nice vacations you might find yourself needing to work again in five years. The goal for these times might be penta-millionaire which is 5 million or more. Certainly a billion is a lofty goal but considerably less lofty than say twenty years ago.
Money doesn't bring happiness, neither does poverty. Simply happy people are happy people whether they have a billion in the bank or not. Take Warren Buffet who lives in the same house he bought in the 50's and still has a tube television in his office. This man simply enjoys his job and can't wait to get to work. The same joy as say some teachers, forest rangers or UPS drivers have.
Billionaires rarely thought of being billionaires. They just focused their passion in the right direction consistently and exponentially and when they became billionaires stayed in business because that's where their passion is.

There are dozens of valuable answers you can't miss. Just click on the link below to read them.

http://www.quora.com/I-want-to-be-a-billionaire-in-2-years-how-can-I-plan-that

1 Like

Re: Want To Become A Billionaire In 2 Just Years? It's Possible! by Lovetinz(m): 12:59pm On Sep 08, 2014
Go back there.
Copy it, paste it here.
Credit the source.
Quora will thank you.

1 Like

Re: Want To Become A Billionaire In 2 Just Years? It's Possible! by alexwrld(m): 1:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
There are so many useful answers. Anyway, thanks for the suggestion! I will edit the answer above.

Lovetinz: Go back there.
Copy it, paste it here.
Credit the source.
Quora will thank you.
Re: Want To Become A Billionaire In 2 Just Years? It's Possible! by alexwrld(m): 1:33pm On Sep 08, 2014
Visit the link and come up with your best answer; there are over 200 of them..most of them will tell you that you can't but need to listen to those who believe they can and yes, it's possible.
Re: Want To Become A Billionaire In 2 Just Years? It's Possible! by molisk(f): 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2014
There is a great to learn from Quora. I hope Nairaland users make this platform more meaningful cheesy
Re: Want To Become A Billionaire In 2 Just Years? It's Possible! by emmmyyax(m): 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2014
If you want to make well over =N=500,000 monthly. Here is an opportunity for free business seminar for those resident in ABUJA this saturday 13th of September 2014, 2pm, with 100% real demonstration. you can contact me on 08034810700 for venue.
Congratulations to some of you who was present for last weekend's.
Re: Want To Become A Billionaire In 2 Just Years? It's Possible! by millhouse: 9:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
kul
Re: Want To Become A Billionaire In 2 Just Years? It's Possible! by alexwrld(m): 12:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
Have you got a website? Share the link. Thanks!

emmmyyax: If you want to make well over =N=500,000 monthly. Here is an opportunity for free business seminar for those resident in ABUJA this saturday 13th of September 2014, 2pm, with 100% real demonstration. you can contact me on 08034810700 for venue.
Congratulations to some of you who was present for last weekend's.

(1) (Reply)

Make Money On The Side With Fmg Plateform(abuja Only) / Alliance In Motion Global / CBN's Forex Restrictions And Implications For The Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.