Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

This Is Way Too Much! (warrning: Adu.lt Content) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Is Way Too Much! (warrning: Adu.lt Content) (2759 Views)

Sade Adu's Lesbian Daughter Undergoing Transformation To Become A Man / 23 Pictures That Are Way Too Perfect To Be A Coincidence / OPINION: Homepage Is Way Too Busy To Be Taken Serious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Way Too Much! (warrning: Adu.lt Content) by Leitner: 7:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
So where's the Adult content? . The Oldest click-baiting trick
Re: This Is Way Too Much! (warrning: Adu.lt Content) by cooljoe(m): 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
coolbibz:

I'm sorry to intrude. I know it's no business of mine, but why do you type like this? "Me is a Christian sha sha" arrgh!! "fin"? c'mon! you are a guy, a purportedly "cool" one, and not some ratchet Ho. Please work on it, it could end up doing more harm than you ever imagined.
fanks sire for d notification. Wanted to ignore t al, bu decided to address t for d fun of t. Well, I will have u know I don't write dat way in official matas. Somtyms I type lyk dat, to kip d chat as informal as pawsible, nd some oda tyms, I want d reader to say d word jst d same way m sayin t in my mind, so I type t dat way. U know aw ijaws have a dificulty wiv d"sh" sound. So I may type fisssh, instead of jst fish, so u can fil d emphasis on "sh" jst d way u'd have heard t were u physicaly discusin wiv me. Nd some oda tyms, I jst do t for d hell of t. Fanks plenty
Re: This Is Way Too Much! (warrning: Adu.lt Content) by cooljoe(m): 7:50pm On Sep 09, 2014
evegran:

Okay. Here's one huge reason I will never be able to stand you. You're a big ass kid!

Very immature and annoyingly childish - it is the biggest turn off ever. Yeah?

Oh and pls get a life. Stop mentioning me. I'm really sick of checking mentions and seeing you in em. Joe move on!
a splendid week to u too
Re: This Is Way Too Much! (warrning: Adu.lt Content) by Ryabcool(m): 10:24pm On Sep 09, 2014
evegran:

Shut the fuk up! After you've finished exchanging words with me? slowpoke!

You're the type that will fight with a woman. Shamelessly COW!

Go and grow a cock! Dumb ass mofo!

Wish I can slap you and beat the crap outta you!

I'm gonna be calm and stare at my beautiful nails and believe you've just stopped existing. smiley

lol! temper temper! easy there youngin' grin grin
Re: This Is Way Too Much! (warrning: Adu.lt Content) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 09, 2014
Ryabcool: lol! temper temper! easy there youngin' grin grin
. I'm calm. Very calm. Its just some annoying niggas that feel they can talk shit to anyone. Once u say NO to em, they wanna abuse you and blah. A lot of fake ass niggas on NL and they'd expect respect from girls? Hell no! If they could be sensible and real like you, I doubt I'd have to beat the crap outta anybody over here. smiley
Re: This Is Way Too Much! (warrning: Adu.lt Content) by Ryabcool(m): 10:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
evegran: . I'm calm. Very calm. Its just some annoying niggas that feel they can talk shit to anyone. Once u say NO to em, they wanna abuse you and blah. A lot of fake ass niggas on NL and they'd expect respect from girls? Hell no! If they could be sensible and real like you, I doubt I'd have to beat the crap outta anybody over here. smiley
lol! my dear, the pic below aptly describes them. i do not take them seriously whenever i see rantings.

Re: This Is Way Too Much! (warrning: Adu.lt Content) by cooljoe(m): 11:02pm On Sep 09, 2014
Eveeee, calm down a bit. E neva rich lyk dat
Re: This Is Way Too Much! (warrning: Adu.lt Content) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
Ryabcool: lol! my dear, the pic below aptly describes them. i do not take them seriously whenever i see rantings.
. LMFAO! Funny smiley.
Re: This Is Way Too Much! (warrning: Adu.lt Content) by Kzinne: 7:55am On Sep 10, 2014
perry2020:
D article of coz.its inhumane treating then lik ithat.i can remember when I was in jss1 sum1 stole milo then they said twas me coz I was last seen at the luggage room and I had a sealed milo they now took me round the hostel and sang for me*covers face*.god just touched the person that stole it(a senior) and she confessed to the seniors(her friends) after I had being paraded round d hostels. Now it dint change the mindset of those I was paraded to coz some of them dint even hear the truth at last and i had to leave the school coz of the way people always looked at me.
Our people are too quick to judge forgetting they also have their own flaws.
hope it wasn't a unity school
Re: This Is Way Too Much! (warrning: Adu.lt Content) by perry2020(f): 1:57pm On Sep 10, 2014
Kzinne: hope it wasn't a unity school
Naaa an Anglican school
Re: This Is Way Too Much! (warrning: Adu.lt Content) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
evegran:

Lmao! Good. Finally your real colour emerges. I don't feel like a celeb. I feel like me! Okay ? Yet when I un followed you, you begged me to follow back? Lmao! You're really a kid!

Noble. You're like the fake-EST guy on NL with your fake profile pic and fake location. Aww.

Why you hiding that black face from the world?
You're so pathetic! Get real okay?

Your dp ain't you and your location is Nigeria. Lmao! Probably some dead Igbo village. Dunno why you're so ashamed to be your true self.

Oh and I'm in a sweet mood. Feeling relaxed and beautiful. I just finished from the spa, going someplace to make noise with my girls. cheesy

Poor thing! *catwalks away* wink.
small small!!pity d guy nah!!!coughs!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Join The General Hse Training To Be Held At Pti Warri Delta State / Woman Walks STARK NA.KED Around New York And Most People Didn’t Even Notice. / What Do Women Carry In Their Handbags?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.