Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,076 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:27 AM

Somebody Pls Help Me - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Somebody Pls Help Me (2570 Views)

Somebody Pls Help: Not Even A Single Job Interview After 2yrs Of Graduating / Can Somebody Pls Help Me With This,they Asked To Come Tomorrow / Hi Can Somebody Pls Help Me I Need A Casual Job To Do Before I Go For My Nysc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Pls Help Me by Beckybeky(f): 6:03pm On Sep 08, 2014
I've been at home for d past 6 months doing nothing. I'm tired and desperately nid a job pls.
If u hav any info dat can help me get a job, pls help a sis.
Don't nid gnld, genuine info only
Esp around Lagos
Re: Somebody Pls Help Me by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 08, 2014
make sure u leave the house everyday.
apply patience
Re: Somebody Pls Help Me by WolvyX5: 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2014
Nigeria keeps getting worse and worse. I pray u get something. It took me over 1 and 1/2 yrs to get mine
Re: Somebody Pls Help Me by Beckybeky(f): 7:26pm On Sep 08, 2014
WolvyX5: Nigeria keeps getting worse and worse. I pray u get something. It took me over 1 and 1/2 yrs to get mine

Omg.. Sounds quite scary
So how did u eventually succeed? Pls share ur experience
Re: Somebody Pls Help Me by Beckybeky(f): 7:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
chidyhels: make sure u leave the house everyday.
apply patience

And go where pls?
Re: Somebody Pls Help Me by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2014
Beckybeky:

And go where pls?
look around, meet people.
Job is about info, and most times u go look for the info yourself.

1 Like

Re: Somebody Pls Help Me by Daluuzor(m): 8:00pm On Sep 08, 2014
chidyhels:
look around, meet people.
Job is about info, and most times u go look for the info yourself.
wer r u gonna luk for the info apart frm frnds, family and job site? or am I missing somtin here? goin out requires cash oo, and u ll probably run out on cash and warm d house fervently praying for miracle to happen.

my dear Op, we r in d same boat oo, since Feb, I knw something gud will show up, just kip praying and hoping for d best. God will surely do it for us.
Re: Somebody Pls Help Me by truborn9ja: 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
Daluuzor:
wer r u gonna luk for the info apart frm frnds, family and job site? or am I missing somtin here? goin out requires cash oo, and u ll brobably run out on cash and warm d house fervently praying for miracle to happen.

my dear Op, we r in d same boat oo, since Feb, I knw something gud will show up, just kip praying and hoping for d best. God will surely do it for us.
Nice response bro, As a job seeker with little or no cash on you, you cant just start moving from one place to another in search of job while burning the little money on you..
Re: Somebody Pls Help Me by Beckybeky(f): 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
Daluuzor:
wer r u gonna luk for the info apart frm frnds, family and job site? or am I missing somtin here? goin out requires cash oo, and u ll probably run out on cash and warm d house fervently praying for miracle to happen.

Exaclt wat I wanted to say
Which money are u going to use?
Re: Somebody Pls Help Me by Daluuzor(m): 8:37pm On Sep 08, 2014
Beckybeky:

Exaclt wat I wanted to say
Which money are u going to use?
my sister, if u ask me, na who I go ask? even d small cash saved during service has been exhausted, GNLD scooping the bulk of it, lol.
It is well.
Re: Somebody Pls Help Me by WolvyX5: 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2014
Beckybeky:

Omg.. Sounds quite scary
So how did u eventually succeed? Pls share ur experience
It happened when I least expected it after so many dissapointments.

1 Like

Re: Somebody Pls Help Me by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
Becky and others. We usually provide solutions to issues such as this when people ask for it. Check the site in my signature and make your request known.

To help you with regards to your plight, schools will soon resume. Why don't you take up a teaching job first and maybe we can communicate via email on how to go about getting a job.

Getting a job nowadays is an art.
Re: Somebody Pls Help Me by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 08, 2014
Op, just be relax, It will surely come eh!! I've spent six months too... And I'm so hopeful it will come wen I least expect it...
#just be hopeful *in Faith Evan's voice
Re: Somebody Pls Help Me by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
@Op where are you based?...what's your qualification?...you should state things like that and probably a mail you could be contacted on.
Re: Somebody Pls Help Me by Daluuzor(m): 10:42pm On Sep 08, 2014
PrinceofParis: @Op where are you based?...what's your qualification?...you should state things like that and probably a mail you could be contacted on.
bros hw fr na?
Re: Somebody Pls Help Me by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
Daluuzor:
bros hw fr na?
Dalu m good bro
Re: Somebody Pls Help Me by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
Op go dey now, others will get offers from this thread.
Read alfred story, thats an example of going out and handing people your cv.
Na money person dey use find money.

1 Like

Re: Somebody Pls Help Me by Beckybeky(f): 10:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
chidyhels: Op go dey now, others will get offers from this thread.

I don't get u
Re: Somebody Pls Help Me by Daluuzor(m): 11:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
chidyhels: Op go dey now, others will get offers from this thread.

Oh Puhlease!!!
Re: Somebody Pls Help Me by Debbyug(f): 11:50pm On Sep 09, 2014
same here....mine is 3months now ooo..getting tired Nd bored already
Re: Somebody Pls Help Me by Pweetymoi1: 1:31am On Sep 10, 2014
Have written countless tests, gone for countless interviews since the past six months after POP, pple keep suggesting trying out teaching job. Even schools don dey do shakara, without an NCE or B.ED they are reluctant to hire you and dont even regard your NYSC teaching experience as experience. Even when you get the kain teaching job, you 'll be stuck in the classroom if I hear say dem go dey permit you go for tests/ interviews you go tell me whether nah your papa get the school. May God come to our rescue fast, Nigerian graduates are going through hell. Even with my 2'1 degree its still struggle buh I know God will crown my efforts soon, Amen...Despite the depressive moods I won't lose hope, so don't lose hope either....
Re: Somebody Pls Help Me by ziezy(m): 1:44am On Sep 10, 2014
HELP is on d way ...Trust God Trust me
Re: Somebody Pls Help Me by otunbakhakiz: 2:50pm On Sep 10, 2014
Hello house, its quite funny wen I hear ppl saying dey stays at home witot job. There is always a job out there bt ego or laziness is d reason why some ppl are stl jobless. I fnshd my NYSC last year Oct. ryt from my NYSC days av bn flwin career forum on nairaland and I got to read abt fake and genuine recruiting agencies. From there I sent my CV to SOL nigeria limited and ws called for interview for a sales job despite bn an engrn graduate. I was posted to a mortgage bnk where I stayed for abt three mnts befo applyin as a factory worker in a manufacturing company jst to get an entrance to the company and from there I meet up wt some senior staff explained mysef to them. That was ow I became a maintenance Engr. Few months after that one, ia frnd told me abt an opening smwhr wc doubles my then salary and tru the frnd I got the job. So, dnt jst stay at home. Get ursef familiar wt those recruiting agents jst to start wt cos dey dnt offer more than 70k job or even less. All the best my ppl and to my crush Becky; I'm at ur service (jst for info anyway)

2 Likes

Re: Somebody Pls Help Me by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 10, 2014
To the poster above me, i so much agree with all what you said. There's just one tinni tiny issue, not all of us are experts at using the WorldWideWeb. It's the sad truth. If the OP could just harness the full power of the Intenet, you won't go a month without getting a Job.
@OP and other job seekers, you all don't need a job, you need information. Use the Internet to it's full extent and you'll do just fine. #justMy2cents
Re: Somebody Pls Help Me by choirmistress: 9:22pm On Sep 10, 2014
Pweetymoi1: Have written countless tests, gone for countless interviews since the past six months after POP, pple keep suggesting trying out teaching job. Even schools don dey do shakara, without an NCE or B.ED they are reluctant to hire you and dont even regard your NYSC teaching experience as experience. Even when you get the kain teaching job, you 'll be stuck in the classroom if I hear say dem go dey permit you go for tests/ interviews you go tell me whether nah your papa get the school. May God come to our rescue fast, Nigerian graduates are going through hell. Even with my 2'1 degree its still struggle buh I know God will crown my efforts soon, Amen...Despite the depressive moods I won't lose hope, so don't lose hope either....
if they do not grantor permission go, the highest they can do is deduct front our salary and when they do make sure it is correct.... am talking from experience. .... with an Audit firm now.....
Re: Somebody Pls Help Me by Mekyno(m): 10:45pm On Sep 10, 2014
Debbyug: same here....mine is 3months now ooo..getting tired Nd bored already
com my house n d boredom will vanish....lol
@ topic, its nt easy n it sims to b gettin tighter by d day. U need to luk around n start smtn lyk teachin, volunteer 4 a job in line wit ur carrer choice to gain experience, learning a skill. Giv CV to frnds, frnds's frnds, uncle n be bold to go to many firms n summit ur CV or offer to volunteer.
Bt in all, dnt 4get God. Gudluk

1 Like

Re: Somebody Pls Help Me by victor08(m): 9:00pm On Sep 13, 2014
Beckybeky: I've been at home for d past 6 months doing nothing. I'm tired and desperately nid a job pls.
If u hav any info dat can help me get a job, pls help a sis.
Don't nid gnld, genuine info only
Esp around Lagos

Hello Becky, Can you PM so we can talk. I don't have a job to give you now but i can be of great help.
Re: Somebody Pls Help Me by sholay2011(m): 3:29am On Sep 14, 2014
victor08:

Hello Becky, Can you PM so we can talk. I don't have a job to give you now but i can be of great help.
I'm sure the OP emphasised shez looking for job, not husband.

4 Likes

Re: Somebody Pls Help Me by femo86(m): 5:01am On Sep 14, 2014
@Op.....There's always a job show programme on 105.1 fm every Monday, Wednesday and Friday 10:30am.....Can be of help to the job seekers. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Somebody Pls Help Me by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 14, 2014
otunbakhakiz: Hello house, its quite funny wen I hear ppl saying dey stays at home witot job. There is always a job out there bt ego or laziness is d reason why some ppl are stl jobless. I fnshd my NYSC last year Oct. ryt from my NYSC days av bn flwin career forum on nairaland and I got to read abt fake and genuine recruiting agencies. From there I sent my CV to SOL nigeria limited and ws called for interview for a sales job despite bn an engrn graduate. I was posted to a mortgage bnk where I stayed for abt three mnts befo applyin as a factory worker in a manufacturing company jst to get an entrance to the company and from there I meet up wt some senior staff explained mysef to them. That was ow I became a maintenance Engr. Few months after that one, ia frnd told me abt an opening smwhr wc doubles my then salary and tru the frnd I got the job. So, dnt jst stay at home. Get ursef familiar wt those recruiting agents jst to start wt cos dey dnt offer more than 70k job or even less. All the best my ppl and to my crush Becky; I'm at ur service (jst for info anyway)

bros pls i need a menial job in abule egba axis pls if its a daily payment.i appreciate.plsss GOD BLESS U MORE.i schooled at benin republic
Re: Somebody Pls Help Me by otunbakhakiz: 4:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
hbpeze:

bros pls i need a menial job in abule egba axis pls if its a daily payment.i appreciate.plsss GOD BLESS U MORE.i schooled at benin republic
pls try search online for strategic outsourcing limited, Viclawrence associastes those two can get u job within a month

1 Like

Re: Somebody Pls Help Me by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 14, 2014
otunbakhakiz: pls try search online for strategic outsourcing limited, Viclawrence associastes those two can get u job within a month

sir i went through the blog and got nothing from it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Konga Job Interview / Part Time Job Offer / Tedious Documentation Process Of Workforce Outsourcing Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.