Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

My Neighbour's Teenage Daughter Is A Nympphomaniac! Advice Please. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Neighbour's Teenage Daughter Is A Nympphomaniac! Advice Please. (2627 Views)

Archbishop Sam Amaga's Daughter Is Wedding This Saturday / Non Of Buhari’s Daughter Is Married To Anambra Man – Family / Nigeria Summons Egyptian Ambassador Over Maltreatment Of Teenage Traveller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbour's Teenage Daughter Is A Nympphomaniac! Advice Please. by DickDastardly(m): 6:18pm On Sep 08, 2014
I have always known that and she's just 14yrs. She will always find excuses to get privately close with adult males. The family is close to me. The Dad works in Abuja and only visit bi-weekly. She has even tried to seduce me on many occasions by getting half nude while privately with me and i will always discourage her. I know that most boys in the street has done her. She's always buying postinor at the street drug store. I know this cause the chemist guy is another of my friend's tenant. Infact its an open secret in my street that she's the hood's cum dump.
Now the Dad got tired of it all and wants to disown her as last resort but sought my advice before he takes his final decision. He has already brutalized her because of this on several occasions, but that seems to spur her on the more.
Is it possible that she's possessed? Or is it that she inherited this, as her mom is another case study in that regard. I just feel for this honest gentle man friend of mine. As he hardly looks at anything in skirt.
How can his daughter's case be reversed? Are there drugs for nympphos. Or operations that can change this ugly and terrifying condition of hers.
URGENT ADVICE PLEASE!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Teenage Daughter Is A Nympphomaniac! Advice Please. by DickDastardly(m): 6:23pm On Sep 08, 2014
Your advice is highly needed here pls
Re: My Neighbour's Teenage Daughter Is A Nympphomaniac! Advice Please. by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 6:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
First what is postinor?
Re: My Neighbour's Teenage Daughter Is A Nympphomaniac! Advice Please. by DickDastardly(m): 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2014
CyracksMrBlogger: First what is postinor?
Birth control pill undecided
Re: My Neighbour's Teenage Daughter Is A Nympphomaniac! Advice Please. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2014
Ok
Re: My Neighbour's Teenage Daughter Is A Nympphomaniac! Advice Please. by DickDastardly(m): 6:28pm On Sep 08, 2014
snowprince07: Ok
That's all undecided
Re: My Neighbour's Teenage Daughter Is A Nympphomaniac! Advice Please. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 08, 2014
DickDastardly:
That's all undecided
****all what??
Re: My Neighbour's Teenage Daughter Is A Nympphomaniac! Advice Please. by pasqal09: 6:35pm On Sep 08, 2014
Lol, imagine the replies, that's what u get for being a troll!
Re: My Neighbour's Teenage Daughter Is A Nympphomaniac! Advice Please. by DickDastardly(m): 6:39pm On Sep 08, 2014
pasqal09: Lol, imagine the replies, that's what u get for being a troll!
Who said i am undecided
Re: My Neighbour's Teenage Daughter Is A Nympphomaniac! Advice Please. by pasqal09: 6:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
DickDastardly:
Who said i am undecided
You're the biggest troll on NL. Didn't you know?
Re: My Neighbour's Teenage Daughter Is A Nympphomaniac! Advice Please. by Sparrow13: 6:42pm On Sep 08, 2014
Can you send me the house address ?
Re: My Neighbour's Teenage Daughter Is A Nympphomaniac! Advice Please. by DickDastardly(m): 6:45pm On Sep 08, 2014
pasqal09:
You're the biggest troll on NL. Didn't you know?
tongue

Re: My Neighbour's Teenage Daughter Is A Nympphomaniac! Advice Please. by DickDastardly(m): 6:47pm On Sep 08, 2014
Sparrow13: Can you send me the house address ?
Pls be serious for once. We are talking about someone's health problem here angry
What do i reply this young gal's dad? undecided
Re: My Neighbour's Teenage Daughter Is A Nympphomaniac! Advice Please. by yungEX(m): 7:10pm On Sep 08, 2014
I happen to know 1 nymph myself, we did somethings & stuff b she tottaly repented. ur neighbour needs physcological help cos beating her is useless & prayers are also effective.
Re: My Neighbour's Teenage Daughter Is A Nympphomaniac! Advice Please. by yungEX(m): 7:10pm On Sep 08, 2014
I happen to know 1 nymph myself, we did somethings & stuff b she tottaly repented. ur neighbour needs physcological help cos beating her is useless & prayers are also effective.
Re: My Neighbour's Teenage Daughter Is A Nympphomaniac! Advice Please. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 08, 2014
So na Only you be the righteous man wey the man fit consult before he disown her abi
Re: My Neighbour's Teenage Daughter Is A Nympphomaniac! Advice Please. by DickDastardly(m): 7:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
yungEX: I happen to know 1 nymph myself, we did somethings & stuff b she tottaly repented. ur neighbour needs physcological help cos beating her is useless & prayers are also effective.
Phycological help it is cause the last time attempts were made at taking her to pastors, she nearly got them into trouble.
Re: My Neighbour's Teenage Daughter Is A Nympphomaniac! Advice Please. by DickDastardly(m): 7:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
Odilafta: So na Only you be the righteous man wey the man fit consult before he disown her abi
His reason for telling me is best known to him.
Re: My Neighbour's Teenage Daughter Is A Nympphomaniac! Advice Please. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
dr. dick use herbal medicine. 2parts of elephant grass to 1part goatweed.
Re: My Neighbour's Teenage Daughter Is A Nympphomaniac! Advice Please. by DickDastardly(m): 7:17pm On Sep 08, 2014
Mods front page so i can get good advice before this man takes the wrong decision wink

Re: My Neighbour's Teenage Daughter Is A Nympphomaniac! Advice Please. by DickDastardly(m): 7:18pm On Sep 08, 2014
krall: dr. dick use herbal medicine. 2parts of elephant grass to 1part goatweed.
How? undecided
If you know all this i rather recommend you to her parents for her cure.
Are you game krall?
Re: My Neighbour's Teenage Daughter Is A Nympphomaniac! Advice Please. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2014
DickDastardly:
How? undecided
If you know all this i rather recommend you to her parents for her cure.
Are you game krall?
do it yourself. i dont handle under 18. angry
Re: My Neighbour's Teenage Daughter Is A Nympphomaniac! Advice Please. by DickDastardly(m): 7:32pm On Sep 08, 2014
Fyont page ooooooooohhhhhh!
Re: My Neighbour's Teenage Daughter Is A Nympphomaniac! Advice Please. by DickDastardly(m): 7:38pm On Sep 08, 2014
Mods
Re: My Neighbour's Teenage Daughter Is A Nympphomaniac! Advice Please. by DickDastardly(m): 7:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
Dont let them disown this young innocent leader of tomorrow cry
Re: My Neighbour's Teenage Daughter Is A Nympphomaniac! Advice Please. by MissTeaseMe(f): 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2014
DickDastardly: Mods front page so i can get good advice before this man takes the wrong decision wink
Front page
Hahahahahaha
I like this guy, so funny...
Re: My Neighbour's Teenage Daughter Is A Nympphomaniac! Advice Please. by DickDastardly(m): 8:43pm On Sep 08, 2014
MissTeaseMe:
Front page
Hahahahahaha
I like this guy, so funny...
undecided
Re: My Neighbour's Teenage Daughter Is A Nympphomaniac! Advice Please. by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 9:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
DickDastardly:
Birth control pill undecided
she need deliverance. Serious one
Re: My Neighbour's Teenage Daughter Is A Nympphomaniac! Advice Please. by flyingdutchman(m): 10:18pm On Sep 08, 2014
So Keshi has finally called the Uche brothers back to the squad?
Re: My Neighbour's Teenage Daughter Is A Nympphomaniac! Advice Please. by sseunth(m): 10:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
poor upbringing...dont blame her...blame her parents
Re: My Neighbour's Teenage Daughter Is A Nympphomaniac! Advice Please. by overhypedsteve(m): 8:15am On Sep 09, 2014
DickDastardly: I have always known that and she's just 14yrs. She will always find excuses to get privately close with adult males. The family is close to me. The Dad works in Abuja and only visit bi-weekly. She has even tried to seduce me on many occasions by getting half nude while privately with me and i will always discourage her. I know that most boys in the street has done her. She's always buying postinor at the street drug store. I know this cause the chemist guy is another of my friend's tenant. Infact its an open secret in my street that she's the hood's cum dump.
Now the Dad got tired of it all and wants to disown her as last resort but sought my advice before he takes his final decision. He has already brutalized her because of this on several occasions, but that seems to spur her on the more.
Is it possible that she's possessed? Or is it that she inherited this, as her mom is another case study in that regard. I just feel for this honest gentle man friend of mine. As he hardly looks at anything in skirt.
How can his daughter's case be reversed? Are there drugs for nympphos. Or operations that can change this ugly and terrifying condition of hers.
URGENT ADVICE PLEASE!
lol old dicky cant finish what he started. Hehehehe,
Re: My Neighbour's Teenage Daughter Is A Nympphomaniac! Advice Please. by adamskutty(m): 11:52am On Sep 09, 2014
Faun! my miserable charcant, u don't have to go running to the mods for help grin

My slave u are needed here grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Uae(united Arab Emirates) Ceo Of Etisalat ,ahmad Abdulkarim Mohd Julfar / Happy Birthday, Texanomaly / MTN Users Get 25,000naira And 20,000MB On Your Line For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.