Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Online Business;the Way Forward In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Online Business;the Way Forward In Nigeria (1372 Views)

CBN Has Stop Abroad Transactions For Nigerians - The Way Forward / Internet Development: The Way Forward (2) (3) (4)

Online Business;the Way Forward In Nigeria by Concept(m): 12:33am On Jul 27, 2006
On-line business is gaining popularity each blessed day in Nigeria but our impediment to progress as wished depends on some sites that reject prospective member based on IP address.Fellow Nairaland members.Please direct me on how to overcome this.
Re: Online Business;the Way Forward In Nigeria by Debor66(f): 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2007
list the websites where you were rejected based on your ip and we'd suggest some alternatives.
Re: Online Business;the Way Forward In Nigeria by gnldhealth: 3:30pm On Jul 05, 2007
Still Reading Commercial Emails For Free?
Receive Emails On Topics That Interests You
And Get Paid For It!

If you have access to your own email account, you
can get paid. Refer others and get paid up to two levels.

Hits4Pay is one of very few highest paying advertising
program in the industry.

Signup for free and receive $10 as a Free Reward:

http://hits4pay.com/members/index.cgi?netruns
Re: Online Business;the Way Forward In Nigeria by smartsoft(m): 3:44pm On Jul 05, 2007
is it for real ?
Re: Online Business;the Way Forward In Nigeria by SOJ(m): 4:18pm On Jul 05, 2007
i tried ur site, gnldhealth it didnt comeup.probably a wrong url.
Re: Online Business;the Way Forward In Nigeria by mcfranc(m): 4:38pm On Jul 05, 2007
Hi everybody,

I have heard about being paid to read mails. I even made an attempt but later stopped since i was not getting any headway. Can gnldhealth please confirm the genuineness of Hit4pay and if he or any one he knows have received any payment from them. If yes, how was the money sent? I think am still interested.
Re: Online Business;the Way Forward In Nigeria by wallexy(m): 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2007
hi evryone
can u tell me something about this get paid by reading mail, is it really tru and if it how can iget paid , egold . can u tell me, cos i have tried so many site doing such, it's going to year now and i get raeding mail uptill when one of my friend tell me not to do so again cos he too has done something of that kind b4 and the thing yield nothing till when he too stop doing it , so i will like to know whether it is for real of just to make advertisement,
Re: Online Business;the Way Forward In Nigeria by cashflowpc(m): 1:34pm On Jul 07, 2007
Make all of una go register here www.ngsearch.net with this code; AB3708

The development is not fully out, But be among the first to register, recruit early so that you can make your own millions when the site finally goes live.

Remember when Tianshi and GNLD first came into Nigeria. The first pple that registered are already millions 2dy. So you too register and be among the first to make millions online in Nigeriaaa
Re: Online Business;the Way Forward In Nigeria by bosunabuja(m): 11:36am On Jul 09, 2007
You may please access my complete list of money making programmes on the website under my name.Have a nice day.

Bosun
www.actual-city.4t.com

Starting A Forum / Where Can I Get Free Php Scripts / Please Read About A Broke Programmer