Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates (10125 Views)

Alibaba joint group importation - Season 4 / Alibaba Joint Group Importation- Season 2 / ALIBABA Joint Group Importation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Ymodulus: 11:14am On Sep 10, 2014
Ok. It jut got interesting.

The number of watches increased more 20pieces added

Also the deal got interesting.

The manufacturer will be adding 1 extra spare watch battery to all the watches. This mean our watch has the following.

Our Watch has the following

1 X Watch
1 X watch Extra Spare Battery
1 x Watch Manual Book (Bie-lingual i.e in both chinese and english)
1 x Watch Tag
1 x Wact Box ( with original watch Logo and box is made of wood with spring not the cheap paper Box)
1 x Watch Bag ( This watch comes with a big gift bag package )
1 X Watch Cloth Rag. (Medicated kind of rag use to clean the watch )

Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Ymodulus: 12:37pm On Sep 10, 2014
Just called the company and spoke for 20minutes.

I was wowed he's English is the best I ever gotten from any Chinese seller. He used the word ARBITRARY I had to recheck the word out in the dictionary.

I asked him your English is good. He replied my mother is British.

Now he has pleaded for me 1 extra day. So that the Staffs in charge of quality control can cross check the quality of the watch before they are sent.

I asked the group for approval and they said. Its fine by them.

So yes. Now Things getting funny and interesting.

The seller have also agreed to follow the delivery man to NonnyKings office. Hahahaha. I love this.

Also we just got a good plastic Bag in place of cheap leather. At same price.

2 Likes

Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Grandslam7(m): 3:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
pls sir modulus whenever the watch arrive just keep one for me I will like to buy one for my personal use and pls kindly let me know what will the cost of one, thank u very much for the good work u are doing through importation biz.
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Ymodulus: 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2014
Grandslam7: pls sir modulus whenever the watch arrive just keep one for me I will like to buy one for my personal use and pls kindly let me know what will the cost of one, thank u very much for the good work u are doing through importation biz.
i will
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by shawn5ng(m): 7:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
Ymodulus,
I called you at the Onset of this group purchase and you promise to text me the bank details to pay my 1k but uptill now I never hear from you.
Now group as been formed how do we other importers join too.
Nonking are my ppl both Augustus and Ebenezer as I manage their account at the airport.
So what consideration are you giving ppl like us.

quote author=Ymodulus]Ok. It jut got interesting.

The number of watches increased more 20pieces added

Also the deal got interesting.

The manufacturer will be adding 1 extra spare watch battery to all the watches. This mean our watch has the following.

Our Watch has the following

1 X Watch
1 X watch Extra Spare Battery
1 x Watch Manual Book (Bie-lingual i.e in both chinese and english)
1 x Watch Tag
1 x Wact Box ( with original watch Logo and box is made of wood with spring not the cheap paper Box)
1 x Watch Bag ( This watch comes with a big gift bag package )
1 X Watch Cloth Rag. (Medicated kind of rag use to clean the watch )
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Grandslam7(m): 9:37pm On Sep 10, 2014
OK bro I will be waiting pls don't fail thanks
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Grandslam7(m): 9:38pm On Sep 10, 2014
Ymodulus:
i will
I will be waiting thanks don't fail ok
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by remsonik(f): 9:50pm On Sep 10, 2014
Ymodulus pleaseeeeeee can I join your import group. Na beg I dey beg u o oooo
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by adason: 8:47am On Sep 11, 2014
Bros abeg add me too 08063020850
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Khemhyte(f): 1:10pm On Sep 11, 2014
@ Ymodulus, u r doin a grt job here. Pls is dia stil room 4 pple who wil like to join dis group or can u form anoda group of 30. I really want 2 b a part of it. Tnx
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Ymodulus: 1:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
Khemhyte: @ Ymodulus, u r doin a grt job here. Pls is dia stil room 4 pple who wil like to join dis group or can u form anoda group of 30. I really want 2 b a part of it. Tnx
Nice idea
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by edenhazard(f): 1:43pm On Sep 11, 2014
I nid a portable power bank wae go fit charge lappy
Any genuine seller here?
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by fxbomovi: 2:07pm On Sep 11, 2014
buy this fashion beautiful wrist watch @ very cheap whole sale price. we ship to you no matter where you are in Nigeria! contact: fxbom @ ovi. com

Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by smallvilletolu(m): 2:49pm On Sep 11, 2014
@ op create another group for us and payment option, if dat is filled up
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Khemhyte(f): 3:00pm On Sep 11, 2014
Ymodulus:
Nice idea
yeah, so wot do u think?
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by timbros(m): 4:45pm On Sep 11, 2014
Good job Ymodulus.

Missing a lot here...

Please consider Khemhyte suggestion. Be the mod of the new group. Let's import another item.

Think about it and let us know.

Weldone bro.
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Ymodulus: 5:03pm On Sep 11, 2014
Thursday 11 September 2014

Today was nice. Ymodulus was up all through from 2am till Dawn.

I gav the som instructions.

1. how to package the Goods
2. I ask the seller to send me Photos of the watch and packaging without watermarked (Nothing written on it. just big nice photos)

I sent the Money Yesterday night to China. And it was paid this early morning at about 8-9am (can't recall).

Received a call from Nonny of NonnyKings Logistics to inform me of payment success. The company also confirmed the success in payment.

The seller also assured me that he will personally drive the watches to Nonnyking address in China.

Now from tomorrow Quality check on the watch will begin to ensure the watches are of perfect quality.

Group members deliberating on next item to Import and do it in a large way via sea in preparation of the Christmas festivity.

Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Ymodulus: 5:07pm On Sep 11, 2014
Good enhanced pictures as sent from the manufacturer has been shared to all members.

Members are still of the decision not to upload pix yet on Nairaland.

But uploading pix on BBM or Facebook Or Whatsapp , Twitter are allowed
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by BlissOma(f): 1:09am On Sep 12, 2014
Khemhyte: @ Ymodulus, u r doin a grt job here. Pls is dia stil room 4 pple who wil like to join dis group or can u form anoda group of 30. I really want 2 b a part of it. Tnx
sir @Ymodulus, is there still room to join this group or pls as khemhyte suggested,to form another group.
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Ymodulus: 4:06am On Sep 12, 2014
BlissOma: sir @Ymodulus, is there still room to join this group or pls as khemhyte suggested,to form another group.

In thought
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Ymodulus: 4:10am On Sep 12, 2014
Some sweet moments.

Learning new things from my seller.

Hex lecturing me teaching me enough tips about Alibaba ad Gold sellers.

See

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Ymodulus: 4:15am On Sep 12, 2014
Have you ever tried adding someone on trade manager and you get a response add verification Message?

Do you know why that happens

See below, my seller is teaching me

2 Shares

Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Ymodulus: 4:18am On Sep 12, 2014
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Ymodulus: 4:29am On Sep 12, 2014
Yes!!!!!!!!!

Yipeeee dancing Shoki. I just got a gift from the seller.

This is the most expensive watch I can call mine.

Who say SUBDIALS in Chinese watches dont work

If you don't know what subdial is. This is what it means. Those small small handles and circle you see in watches. My seller just explained to me that watches of such nature are just too expensive. And people don't want the expensive ones.

Not just that My Seller Just gave me 1 free wrist watch Gift costing $40 at WholeSale Price. The watch will come with a box.

Asking my self if a manufacturer can sell a watch at wholesale of $40 then what will be the Suppliers price What will be the retailers price?? $100

I just got the most expensive watch lol!!!! Even Seun owner of Nairaland does not wear this. Lol!!!

The subdials of the watches are working.

Yes in case you want to buy the watch Please beep me no time I have to sell it. Please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Ymodulus: 4:46am On Sep 12, 2014
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Ymodulus: 4:48am On Sep 12, 2014
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Ymodulus: 4:59am On Sep 12, 2014
Friday 12 September 2014.

My seller gave me a free watch. Shown in the chat above.

We also settled on the arrangement of the whole watch.

Note: The group have decided to have all the item land in Nigeria then we hire a logistics company that will take care of the sharing.

Now the hunt for a good logistic company is on.

Our watches and box will take 7cartons. Se

Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Ymodulus: 5:07am On Sep 12, 2014
Ok.

Our order is ready. And we will get it Tomorrow Saturday or Monday.

Meanwhile my personal watch will be handed to My Agent Nonny Kings I will instruct him to send my personal watch through express no time. $40 No be joke

Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Khemhyte(f): 8:24am On Sep 12, 2014
Ymodulus:

In thought
gud. U knw d progress updates of d 1st group is really motivatin. Biko, come up wit a positive thought 2 enabl us strategise our own importing plans.
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Khemhyte(f): 9:38am On Sep 12, 2014
Ymodulus:

In thought
gud. U knw d progress updates of d 1st group is really motivatin. Biko, come up wit a positiv thought 2 enabl us strategise our own importing plans. Bless u
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Donsheddy: 10:39am On Sep 12, 2014
oga ymodulus have u start the second group?
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by falansa: 5:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
Ymodulus baba... You still get many people wanting to join the group bro. And I think the higher the better. I'm in too so please consider us bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fire Incident Halts GTBank's ATM & E-Services / NLNG Headquarter Relocates From Lagos To Port Harcourt / Expedite Action On Recapitalisation, CBN Tells Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.