Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,705 members, 7,955,663 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:12 PM

Can GEJ Visit The Frontlines? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can GEJ Visit The Frontlines? (1591 Views)

Photos Of Police Unleashing Terror On Women In Imo Yeserday During Gej Visit / Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina / President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can GEJ Visit The Frontlines? by usba: 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2014
Just watched on Aljazeera, the Ukrainian president, Porocheko visited Mariupol, a territory the Ukraine army is barely holding unto. Can GEJ visit the frontline, and motivate our troops? Can he vist the displaced who need to have a sense of belonging?

Leadership should be able to offer hope and motivation to the people it serves, in the face of the evils of bh, Nigeria needs a fearless leader who can go anywhere within his territory, bh has won many battles against Nigeria, but the most prominent victory is making the commander in tchief appear cowardly and gutless. This psychological victory by bh will haunt GEJ for the rest of his life

GEJ still have 3 months to show he has an iota of human decency and lead Nigeria well.

May Allah bless Nigeria and grants us victory over the evils of bh, its collaborators, this govt., corrupt individuals etc. Amin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can GEJ Visit The Frontlines? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
usba: Just watched on Aljazeera, the Ukrainian president, Porocheko visited Mariupol, a territory the Ukraine army is barely holding unto. Can GEJ visit the frontline, and motivate our troops? Can he vist the displaced who need to have a sense of belonging?

Leadership should be able to offer hope and motivation to the people it serves, in the face of the evils of bh, Nigeria needs a fearless leader who can go anywhere within his territory, bh has won many battles against Nigeria, but the most prominent victory is making the commander in tchief appear cowardly and gutless. This psychological victory by bh will haunt GEJ for the rest of his life

GEJ still have 3 months to show he has an iota of human decency and lead Nigeria well.

May Allah bless Nigeria and grants us victory over the evils of bh, its collaborators, this govt., corrupt individuals etc. Amin.
So that the animals will kill him? It will never work!

3 Likes

Re: Can GEJ Visit The Frontlines? by tit(f): 9:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
Why?
If i where him, i would commander-in-chief from Otuoke.
Re: Can GEJ Visit The Frontlines? by eunisam: 9:28pm On Sep 08, 2014
This your propaganda no wok.u u fit go? What do u think that wowo president fine pass GEJ.? Can Obama do it?

2 Likes

Re: Can GEJ Visit The Frontlines? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 08, 2014
Goodluck Jonathan learnt good lessons from the death of Late Gen. Ironsi.
Re: Can GEJ Visit The Frontlines? by seankafor(m): 9:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
why he go go? no be his war naa.make dem finish demselves

2 Likes

Re: Can GEJ Visit The Frontlines? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
Frontlines aren't meant for balless people.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can GEJ Visit The Frontlines? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
boko haram will know before he gets there!

The Ukranian President can visit without the rebels knowing

our President does not have that luxury because too many fifth columnists in his government!

7 Likes

Re: Can GEJ Visit The Frontlines? by Brahms(m): 9:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
The pĂșssy called GEJ?? grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can GEJ Visit The Frontlines? by omenka(m): 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
Only if he knows where the frontline is.

5 Likes

Re: Can GEJ Visit The Frontlines? by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
You guys want to repeat Aguyi Ironsi's saga huh?
Gej is smarter than you

4 Likes

Re: Can GEJ Visit The Frontlines? by ba7man(m): 9:59pm On Sep 08, 2014
Aliens from space will visit Nigeria before GEJ visits Borno frontlines. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can GEJ Visit The Frontlines? by usba: 8:59am On Sep 09, 2014
TribalEAST: Frontlines aren't meant for balless people.

grin grin
Re: Can GEJ Visit The Frontlines? by EmoBoy(m): 9:02am On Sep 09, 2014
Nigeria is not Ukraine.
Re: Can GEJ Visit The Frontlines? by kwanKwasiyya(m): 10:06am On Sep 09, 2014
eunisam: This your propaganda no wok.u u fit go? What do u think that wowo president fine pass GEJ.? Can Obama do it?
obama visits kabul,Bagdad

1 Like

Re: Can GEJ Visit The Frontlines? by kwanKwasiyya(m): 10:08am On Sep 09, 2014
Months after the chibok event Mr president is yet to visit. Chibok.

2 Likes

Re: Can GEJ Visit The Frontlines? by usba: 10:32am On Sep 09, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Can GEJ Visit The Frontlines? by tinkinjow: 10:35am On Sep 09, 2014
Sorry, Gej should not visit any frontline not for the fear of boko haram at the other end but those of them hiding in the Nigerian military colours.
Stop silly comparison with the US as their forces don't sabotage their fight against the Al-qaida islamists.
By the way, since you're that brave why not join the nigerian army and fight boko haram.

7 Likes

Re: Can GEJ Visit The Frontlines? by usba: 10:37am On Sep 09, 2014
^^^^
It is a pity you don't know the difference between the US and Ukraine. Dats all to it!
Re: Can GEJ Visit The Frontlines? by brownlords: 10:38am On Sep 09, 2014
kwanKwasiyya: obama visits kabul,Bagdad

Is that the reason your elders refuse to call your brothers and sons to order? Then the north can burn for all I care with the numbers of military men loyal to BH and thinks BH is fighting a holy warm he should visit right? Go and see if the US army are sympathetic to any of the terrorist that alone give anyone confidence

4 Likes

Re: Can GEJ Visit The Frontlines? by davo3286: 10:41am On Sep 09, 2014
Foolish, nonsensical question from a very foolish, nonsensical element of an OP.
Re: Can GEJ Visit The Frontlines? by BlackTechnology: 10:44am On Sep 09, 2014
GEJ wiser than Agunyi Ironsi

1 Like

Re: Can GEJ Visit The Frontlines? by usba: 10:55am On Sep 09, 2014
davo3286: [s]Foolish, nonsensical question from a very foolish, nonsensical element of an O[/s]P.

GEJ dumbing his supporters since 2010 . . .

1 Like

Re: Can GEJ Visit The Frontlines? by BrokenTV: 12:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
usba:

GEJ dumbing his supporters since 2010 . . .
What are you still waiting for why don't you go and drag him to Maiduguri, stop being a coward.

1 Like

Re: Can GEJ Visit The Frontlines? by MARKone(m): 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
GEJ neva reach chibok, was wandering were Gworza dey sef, left alone he will never step foot for NE.

Na to visit our soldiers for war front, OP you funny grin
Re: Can GEJ Visit The Frontlines? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
If a president can't move around the country, then he does not deserve to be president.
Trust me this same guy would campaign in the north east next year. I will dig up this thread then to tell you Oga's priority.

2 Likes

Re: Can GEJ Visit The Frontlines? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
Obiagelli: If a president can't move around the country, then he does not deserve to be president.
Trust me this same guy would campaign in the north east next year. I will dig up this thread then to tell you Oga's priority.
The insecurity up North at the moment is too much for a whole President-Boko haram's arch enemy, to visit. Perhaps they are even trying to draw him out and assasinate him?
General Aguiyi Ironsi made the wrong decision in 1966 by touring up North in a time insecurity and suspicion were high.
Re: Can GEJ Visit The Frontlines? by brownlord: 1:49pm On Sep 09, 2014
Obiagelli: [s]If a president can't move around the country, then he does not deserve to be president.
Trust me this same guy would campaign in the north east next year. I will dig up this thread then to tell you Oga's priority[/s].

Pure nonsense, this should not be coming from you
Re: Can GEJ Visit The Frontlines? by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 1:55pm On Sep 09, 2014
tuhorns:
The insecurity up North at the moment is too much for a whole President
Which insecurity are you talking about? The North is now secured. I thought you lot say the Nigerian army is winning and all the report about Boko Haram capturing territories are mere propaganda

1 Like

Re: Can GEJ Visit The Frontlines? by egbaguy: 1:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
the problem with Nigeria is the north.many of them working with GEJ hate him and wish him death. I am an apc apologist,i hate pdp,i hate gej's cluelessness,not his person.
Re: Can GEJ Visit The Frontlines? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: Which insecurity are you talking about? The North is now secured. I thought you lot say the Nigerian army is winning and all the report about Boko Haram capturing territories are mere propaganda
Yes, the military is winning but the fight is on-going.
Comprehende?
Re: Can GEJ Visit The Frontlines? by egbaguy: 1:59pm On Sep 09, 2014
GEJ hasnt done a quarter the evil ibb and abacha did,yet northerners nva said anything bad about them.......

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Image Of Nigeria In Your Location. / Obiano Moves To Solve Electricity Problem, Signs $150m Power Deal / How Nigeria May Collapse In 2015 By Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.