Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Charlie Conners - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Charlie Conners (993 Views)

Je Suis Charlie("i Am Charlie") warnings!!! / Charlie Hebdo: French Cultural Centre In Niger Set Ablaze / Charlie Hebdo: Gun Attack On French Magazine Kills 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Charlie Conners by Chikago(m): 8:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
CHARLIE CONNERS

Charlie Conners....Yeah....I don't want to go to Heaven....I want to go where all my buddies are!

Charlie's friend 1..... Come off it,Charlie...My Sister belongs to a group that says Hell is only the grave! Churches only use that garbage for scare tactics.

Charlie's friend 2....Hey,the old man upstairs wouldn't put anyone in Hell.

Charlie's friend 3....You know why? Because He's Dead!

Charlie....Nuts!...We came from monkeys. In fact,we started out of the ocean as a blob of goo! So actually the ocean is our mother. And,when you're dead...you're dead and that's it, baby! Yeah...Heaven and Hell are here on Earth...and I'm going through Hell with my old lady!...Look at this lousy peanut butter sandwich! G!!**! She knows I hate peanut butter! Look at all those phony preachers getting rich. All they do is yell for money! Bunch of hypocrites think they can tell us we're going to Hell when we're no worse than they are!

Charlie's friend 1...They keep yelling this Jesus garbage! Those Idiots say, "Hey Man!...The Only Way To Heaven...Is through my church or my denomination".... What a crock!

Charlie....Because you've got Buddhists,Muslims and people who never heard about this Jesus stuff. Besides.... The Bible was written by a bunch of old Jews. They've got so many translations of the Bible, that nobody knows what's going on.

Charlie's friend 3....And it's filled with contradictions.

Charlie.... I'm not going to waste my time over it! Baby...You pass through this life only once!...And that's it!...got it?

Charlie's friend 4....Got it!

Charlie.....Okay....let's go back to work!

(Charlie climbs up the skyscraper they're working on)

The Grimm Reaper..... Hi there.... We have an appointment, Charlie Conners.

Charlie..... G!!**!

(Charlie falls down from the skyscraper )

Charlie's friend 2.....Where did that wind come from?

Charlie..... Yaaaaah

Charlie's friend 2....Charlie... Are you okay?....Call an Ambulance!

Charlie's friend 3.....Is He Alive?

Charlie..... UUHHH! Gurgle....ugh....help me...I...UH....I'm.....starting to burg..UGGHHhhh!

Charlie's friend 3...Oh my God....He's Dead! What do we tell his wife?

Charlie's friend 4...I don't know!

Charlie's friend 2....What Happened?

Charlie's friend 5....Charlie's Dead!

Charlie's friend 2....I....I was just talking to him!

Charlie's friend 4....I can't believe it happened.

Charles's colleague.... Poor Charlie!

Charlie's friend 2....There's only one way to look at it.

Charlie's colleague.... How's That?

Charlie's friend 2....All his troubles are over,now!

OOOH? ARE THEY REALLY? LET'S SEE...
LUKE 16:19-31
(An Angel meets him in the beyond)

Charlie..... Where am I?...Is this *Hell?

Angel.... It isn't Heaven,Charlie!

Charlie... Why am I here?

Angel....You *died in your sins,Charlie!

Charlie....(Gasp) I did?

Angel....Yes, Charlie... You did!
*John,8:24

Charlie....Is there any way I could go back and warn my buddies about this lousy place?

Angel...No, Charlie. Even if you went back up from the *dead...they wouldn't believe you...they have God's Word, The Bible.

Charlie....They wouldn't read The Bible If You Paid Them!
(A Few Years Later)

Charlie... What's happening up on Earth?

Angel....World War 3 has just hit...most of your buddies are on their way down.

Charlie.... Will I see them?

Angel....*Never!
(*Luke 16:31,2 Timothy 3:16,Matt 25:30)

Charlie....I can't stand it...am I gonna be alone like this forever?

Angel...Yes,Charlie Conners!

Charlie....My Old Grandmother said the lost Will be cast into the lake of fire...when does that happen?

Angel....After Jesus Returns to the planet Earth and *REIGNS FOR 1000 Years...Then you and the others **who died in their sins will be judged.

Charlie.... SIN...SIN...SIN g!!* who cares about Sin. I Don't!

Angel.... Jesus Does, Charlie... *He poured out His Blood for your sins on the cross.

Charlie.... Well, it didn't do me any good!
(*Rev.20:6 **Rev.20:12-15,*Rev.1:5)

Angel....By accepting Him as Saviour and Lord and Believing He Died for you...Then *His Blood would have washed away your sins.

Charlie..... Look, everyone said that there were plenty of ways to Heaven...Look at all the Religions...There's Buddha, Confucius and Mohammed...they're the same as Jesus!

Angel....Their bodies are still in their graves...they were only men! Jesus' Tomb is Empty! He Arose From The Dead Because *He is Jehovah, THE **CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE.

Charlie.... Didn't they make it?

Angel.... The Bible Says, "There is NONE RIGHTEOUS, NO, NOT ONE...There is none that... Seeketh after God". Like yourself Charlie.... They tried every way but Jesus.
(*Rev 1:8 **2 Col. 1:16-17 *Romans 3:10-11)

1000 YEARS LATER

Angel....The Time has come for your Judgement... *GOD ALMIGHTY IS ON THE GREAT WHITE THRONE...Charlie, you know him as **JESUS CHRIST.

Charlie.....I don't believe it!
(*Rev.1:8,Rev 22:13,Isaiah 44:6,John 5:22,Rev22:16)
THE JUDGEMENT

*JESUS.....Charlie Conners...I Loved You so much that I left the Glory of Heaven and went to Earth to be *Beaten..For You..To Be Spit upon and cursed...for you...and executed for you. What more could I have done?

Charlie.... I didn't know that, LORD!

*JESUS......But Charlie... On April 7,1972 you were told that I am the only way to Heaven, and you laughed!
(*Matt.27:27-50 **John 14:6)

It Breaks My Heart to do this,Charlie...We tried every possible way to reach you during your life.*I wanted so to be your Saviour so you could reign with me in Glory...But**you wouldn't allow it. You thought more of your buddies and what they said..than Me, Where are your buddies now? No one can help you...you died in your sins.
(CHARLIE'S LIFE IS PLAYED BACK...EVEN HIS THOUGHTS ARE BROUGHT OUT. HE IS WITHOUT EXCUSE.*2 Peter 3:9, Jer 8:6, Rev 20:11-12, Psalm 139:2, Matt12:36-37)

You ignored God's Love *Gift, so now I must be your **JUDGE! ...'DEPART FROM ME YE CURSED INTO EVERLASTING FIRE PREPARED FOR THE DEVIL AND HIS ANGELS.

Charlie.... Oh my God...I'm Guilty... I've been a fool! I wasted my life just to please my friends... And they didn't care.
(*John 3:16 **John 5:22,Matt 25:41)

"...It is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgement". Heb 9:27

The Grimm Reaper.....I'LL BE SEEING YOU!

The Majority of the people who read this story will end up like Charlie Conners...Because they are afraid of what others might say. Friends are fickle...but Jesus will never leave nor forsake you see Hebrews 13:5. THIS MAY BE YOUR *LAST CHANCE TO RECEIVE HIM AS YOUR SAVIOUR
*Prov.27:1, 2 Cor.6:2

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: A Brain Surgeon Who Claims He Has Been To Heaven Says This Is What It Loo / The 21st Century Pharisee / The Dangers Of Religion In Todays World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.