Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers - Music/Radio (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers (117542 Views)

no / Be Wise And Get Enlightened – An Advice To Nigerian Rappers / M.i's Top Ten Nigerian Rappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by tavarez(f): 9:28pm On Mar 08, 2010
it seems i know Ayettymamas musical direction and sense of wordplay identification,so let me drop something that is quite deep and has wordplay so let me help you

money makes the world go round yehhhhhh
money answereth all things yeahhhhhhh
with money you can do anything
all the chics and they guys f around you yeahhhhhhhh

some boys dey vex 2005
wen we park our multi-million naira jeep
for surulere Aguda Along the street
before we know some sharp guys don move out jeep <whistle>
the next thing we comeenter tundes car
go pick another ride wey dey more sexy
boys come dey ask us say {hey boys}
Did u ever think that you will be this rich?{Nas and r-kelly style}
no be God? Na God and hardwork}
Na im make everything dey work  } Bad punchline!!!! grin

KC PRESH SENGEMENGE

WINNERS BEST HIP-HOP VIDEO WEST AFRICA AT THE 2008 CHANNEL O MUSIC AWARDS

im sure u would love these lyrical Gems from the "Lyriscist"Prech of KC Presh

WE DO IT FOR THE LOVE

#nowplaying Sengemenge still-Kc Presh ft Ojb

you cant see me like Dog Tears tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by eldee(m): 9:29pm On Mar 08, 2010
One rapper trying to step to me huffing and puffing
Looking weaker than miss muffin
Our relationship is tennis . . . love means nothing.

I know you're faker than the boobs of Pamela Anderson Lee

Modenine - My Thoughts

Who is he talking about?? Your guess is as good as mine grin grin
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by Rhymstein(m): 9:48pm On Mar 08, 2010
ayettymama:

your right ball is purple tongue tongue tongue
ayettymama:

your right ball is purple tongue tongue tongue

U don dey mad abi,becos i chilled for u d last tym.inshort li ghting go strike ur right bosom.
Bicycle go paralyse ur left leg, sperm go blind ur left eye
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by ayettymama(f): 9:52pm On Mar 08, 2010
looooool

leeches will suck ur blood

dogs will eat ur corpse

fire will burn ur d.i.c.k

mosquitoes will chew ur ears

and monkeys will sing at ur wedding! tongue tongue
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by DBR: 7:42am On Mar 09, 2010
eldee:

Modenine - My Thoughts

Ma guess is eKillz, is it as good as urs?? grin grin
U just like insinuation, if u truly kno, say it and prove it.

oNe
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by abdurrazaq(m): 10:03am On Mar 09, 2010
Rhymstein:

U don dey mad abi,becos i chilled for u d last tym.inshort li ghting go strike your right bosom.
Bicycle go paralyse your left leg, spermatozoa go blind your left eye
Eh easy man, the girl woman lady is just teasing you. grin grin

DBR:

oNe
Why would Modenine take a shot at eKillz? shocked Am I missing something? embarassed Maybe he is included in the list of enemies he 'annihilated' in Deathblow pt. 2 undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by Genuflect(m): 10:11am On Mar 09, 2010
^^^DBR was being sarcastic, bro
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by abdurrazaq(m): 10:20am On Mar 09, 2010
Genuflect:

^^^DBR was being sarcastic, bro
Thank you o jare. I was surprised and like Why would Modenine diss eKillz? I've not heard any kind of friendship between them, why enemity?
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by eldee(m): 11:01am On Mar 09, 2010
DBR:

oNe

Hehehe . . . we all know who this person is.
He's the best rapper Modenine has refused to do a collabo with.
Your guess is as good as mine.

And what's the beef with Saucekid sef?? He gave verse one to Rugged, verse two to the rapper whose name shall not be mentioned and verse three to Saucekid
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by javalove(m): 11:05am On Mar 09, 2010
STart

eldee:

And what's the beef with Saucekid sef?? He gave verse one to Rugged, verse two to the rapper whose name shall not be mentioned and verse three to Saucekid

have u heared Deathblow part 2?

End
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by eldee(m): 11:12am On Mar 09, 2010
javalove:

STart

End

I refuse to answer that question grin grin
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by DBR: 11:31am On Mar 09, 2010
eldee:

I guess that brings us to the Q: who is the BEST rapper.
In ur dic.~~and i mean dictionary grin M.i is.
In Tosin's Sauce is,
java,Khanye , M9
so u'v succeded in sayin nothin tangible.
But if we go by urs, which i think is a sensible move, then again
M9 didnt refuse to do a collabo wit M.i.
Rmemba they were s'pose to do a mixtape,plus M.i was spose to ft in DVM.
He was out of town and when he came back he called M9 thta he's ready to spaz
but the album was alredi a rap! So u cldnt be refrein to M.i ~~again.

Whats d beef wit SK? M9 doesnt hav beef wit SK, but SK does, and it's obvious.
The rumour's been on, and when they met M9 chatted wit SK and even asked if they'r cool
To which SK said lied and said yea, they got no ishhh btw 'em. But we kno how he's been
takin jabs at M9 afterwards.

Guess SK's loyalty or affiliation to Ghetto P[i].u.ssy[/i] is the reason he's beefin M9.

oNe
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by eldee(m): 11:46am On Mar 09, 2010
DBR:

I guess that brings us to the Q: who is the BEST rapper.
In your dic.~~and i mean dictionary grin M.i is.
In Tosin's Sauce is,
java,Khanye , M9
so u'v succeded in sayin nothin tangible.
But if we go by urs, which i think is a sensible move, then again
M9 didnt refuse to do a collabo wit M.i.
Rmemba they were s'pose to do a mixtape,plus M.i was spose to ft in DVM.
He was out of town and when he came back he called M9 thta he's ready to spaz
but the album was alredi a rap! So u cldnt be refrein to M.i ~~again.

That's your story . . .

Besides that explains the 'our relationship is tennis, love means nothing'
M9 is saying they're not actually beefing. . . who else is 'baby boy'??

Everyone knows he like to throw subliminals at people. . . just to show he can do it.

DBR:

Whats d beef wit SK? M9 doesnt hav beef wit SK, but SK does, and it's obvious.
The rumour's been on, and when they met M9 chatted wit SK and even asked if they'r cool
To which SK said lied and said yea, they got no ishhh btw 'em. But we kno how he's been
takin jabs at M9 afterwards.

Guess SK's loyalty or affiliation to Ghetto P[i].u.ssy[/i] is the reason he's beefin M9.

oNe

Hehehe . . . Saucekid could be an ignoramus sometimes.
Like the beef with Kanye, that's like Modenine beefing Ofokasibe grin grin

But I hope Saucekid replies . . . so his career can end before it begins. grin grin
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by DBR: 12:00pm On Mar 09, 2010
javalove:

STart

End

eldee:

Hehhee, Java, dont let Eldee[i]gy[/i] wind u,
he aint heard jack!!
I kno those who have, and Eldee aint on d list grin grin

oNe
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by lalaboi(m): 12:16pm On Mar 09, 2010
My flow so sick. . .But it still wont die

tWizzle
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by DBR: 12:20pm On Mar 09, 2010
eldee:

That's your story . . .

Besides that explains the 'our relationship is tennis, love means nothing'
M9 is saying they're not actually beefing. . . who else is 'baby boy'??

Everyone knows he like to throw subliminals at people. . . just to show he can do it.

Hehehe . . . Saucekid could be an ignoramus sometimes.
Like the beef with Kanye, that's like Modenine beefing Ofokasibe grin grin

But I hope Saucekid replies . . . so his career can end before it begins. grin grin
Not ma story, it is THE story. I kno when d convo took place, ok.
He aint referin to M.i in the line, u can make all the assumptions
but it's got nothin to do wit M.i.

I rmemba the line on "Talkin to u"- "Look jester U deluded u'r not king, u d funny guy doin carwheel in front of him"
E'rbody said t'was RM, and i just laff, cos it had absolutely nothin~`nadah~~zilch~ to do wit RM.
Dudes just put ideas and rationale tgeda sayin RM is d king of hiphop so it's gotta be RM.
But when i told some d incident that led to d line, they were like waaat?!!
M9 uses happenin to rhyme, not cos he's beefin anybody, but an occasion may just inform a nice line for him.

All im sayin is M.i aint the target of the line. True fact.

Sauce will spit, fight and all, some will even say SK will carry d day when/if the beef escalates.
But only pple who undersatnd d power, depth and dexterity of words will kno that no one is takin M9 out lyrically~
be it beef, or ponmo, or shaki, or bokotoor~or cow leg grin grin
I kno this dude, he smile at d face of beef, beefin him
is like fuelin a formulae 1 race car on on engaged gear.

oNe
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by abdurrazaq(m): 12:25pm On Mar 09, 2010
lalaboi:

My flow so sick. . .But it still wont die

tWizzle
Hey, I see your hand for that warcraft side tongue
Back to the topic, I'm not sure if this line is correct but, it goes somehow like this:
I'm tired of awards and when I win one they'll say it's arranged - Modenine (My Life off The DA VINCI MODE)
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by abdurrazaq(m): 12:33pm On Mar 09, 2010
DBR:

I rmemba the line on "Talkin to u"- "Look jester U deluded u'r not king, u d funny guy doin carwheel in front of him"
E'rbody said t'was RM, and i just laff, cos it had absolutely nothin~`nadah~~zilch~ to do wit RM.
Dudes just put ideas and rationale tgeda sayin RM is d king of hiphop so it's gotta be RM.
M9 uses happenin to rhyme, not cos he's beefin anybody, but an occasion may just inform a nice line for him.

Sauce will spit, fight and all, some will even say SK will carry d day when/if the beef escalates.
But only pple who undersatnd d power, depth and dexterity of words will kno that no one is takin M9 out lyrically~
be it beef, or ponmo, or shaki, or bokotoor~or cow leg grin grin
I kno this dude, he smile at d face of beef, beefin him
is like fuelin a formulae 1 race car on on engaged gear.

oNe
I also felt that that line was not for RM because RM has never come out to declare himself the King of Nigerian Hiphop except Eldee & Eedris. all RM was known to spew around in his songs is how he changed the face of Nigerian Hiphop which is another issue for another day.
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by tosinaded(m): 12:54pm On Mar 09, 2010
modenine is an agbaya grin
dey throw shots at him children for age
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by DBR: 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2010
tosinaded@:

modenine is an agbaya grin
dey throw shots at him children for age
Tosiiiiiinnnnn !! tot u repented of ur haterz sinsgrin
when e no rply Gheto P[i]u.s.sy[/i] una say e no fit show am wetin make am vet.
say e dey fear small pikin, he answer now una say na agbaya,
omo in a battle e no mata d age o, u neva hear of child soldiers in some of dis warring nations?
if u dull urself na those kids go kpai u, sharply! grin grin

oNe
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by javalove(m): 3:21pm On Mar 09, 2010
Start

eldee:

another show of mumu-rity brought to u by eldee.

this message is sponsored by Javalove  grin

End
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by tavarez(f): 3:40pm On Mar 09, 2010
i love eldees part about Sinzus Carrer ending before it starts, who even give Mixtape emcee mouth to beef.Sinzu suppose dey ginger him album,Free Ghetto Prick and work out some domination plan on how to elevate his status to a REAL NIGERIAN RAPPER, I love Sinzu ohhh dont get it twisted, but ANY RAPPER WEY TRY MODENINE , WALAHI, NO GO LIKE RAP AGAIN

MONEY WHERE MY MOUTH IS

WE DO IT FOR THE LOVE

#nowplaying Terry the rapman feat Modenine ,Six Foot plus,and Jid'dah-Pass the Mic <very very Hot>

YOU CANT SEE ME LIKE DOG TEARS !!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by eldee(m): 4:09pm On Mar 09, 2010
DBR:

This is how hiphop beef goes . . . when you throw a diss track that you do not intend to be directed at a particular person, you remove any references that could link to the person and refer to the threat in 3rd person plural.
Most hiphop disses are implied. . . check em out.

When you use lines like 'diss-a-baba' a few months after your main competition has just released an album called 'Ruggedybaba' . . . no one cares about your intention.
SWTD was a general diss . . . even when Iceberg dissed M.I, it was difficult to tie the track to anyone. . . same with 'I'm Hot'.

I think the whole B.S about 'I wasn't dissing Rugged' is just him trying to use us as pawns.
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by javalove(m): 4:12pm On Mar 09, 2010
Start

tavarez:

i love eldees part about Sinzus Carrer ending before it starts, who even give Mixtape emcee mouth to beef.Sinzu suppose dey ginger him album,Free Ghetto Prick and work out some domination plan on how to elevate his status to a REAL NIGERIAN RAPPER, I love Sinzu ohhh dont get it twisted, but ANY RAPPER WEY TRY MODENINE , WALAHI, NO GO LIKE RAP AGAIN

MONEY WHERE MY MOUTH IS

WE DO IT FOR THE LOVE

#nowplaying Terry the rapman feat Modenine ,Six Foot plus,and Jid'dah-Pass the Mic <very very Hot>

YOU CANT SEE ME LIKE DOG TEARS !!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

can i get this track abegggg

ENd
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by javalove(m): 4:17pm On Mar 09, 2010
Start

eldee:

This is how hiphop beef goes . . . when you throw a diss track that you do not intend to be directed at a particular person, you remove any references that could link to the person and refer to the threat in 3rd person plural.

When you use lines like 'diss-a-baba' a few months after your main competition has just released an album called 'Ruggedybaba' . . . no one cares about your intention.
SWTD was a general diss . . . even when Iceberg dissed M.I, it was difficult to tie the track to anyone. . . same with 'I'm Hot'.

I think the whole B.S about 'I wasn't dissing Rugged' is just him trying to use us as pawns.

Thats not the line DBR is talking about. . .its the "Look jester, u deluded u r not king. . ."

End
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by eldee(m): 4:18pm On Mar 09, 2010
javalove:

Start

Thats not the line DBR is talking about. . .its the "Look jester, u deluded u r not king. . ."

End

I'm talking about the whole song.
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by DBR: 5:32pm On Mar 09, 2010
eldee:

If cos of the baba this baba that line u say TTY aint a general diss track~
with the same logic u cant classify M.I's SWTD as general diss cos of this line:

Hate on ma style hate on ma flow hate on ma vocal cord/ u set a Bad man loose like an open door/

It can be "logicalized" to be referin to M9 who had a track Badman, and said u just a generic version of lil wayne.~~
so no one still cares bout intentions ??
So me friend your point flawed, yet again! grin

Modenine - My Thoughts

Therefore u cannot prove or infer that this ^^^line was takin shot at M.I

Dint get the point u tryin to make wit IceBerges' Mr international track tho.

oNe
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by eldee(m): 6:20pm On Mar 09, 2010
DBR:

If cos of the baba this baba that line u say TTY aint a general diss track~
with the same logic u cant classify M.I's SWTD as general diss cos of this line:

Hate on ma style hate on ma flow hate on ma vocal cord/ u set a Bad man loose like an open door/

Can you compare it to him saying 'you ain't bad man' or sumn like that??
He didn't imply an insult to Badman on that line and you know that.

Just because I talked about implication doesn't give you the right to use the floodgates argument . . . we have to use the reasonable inference test.

How direct can it go?? 'you claiming you're this baba, that baba' . . .'when I diss a baba' or Saucekid's 'you been in the game for seven years'
And you're comparing it to you set a Badman loose?? I think you're just insulting my intelligence.

DBR:

Therefore u cannot prove or infer that this ^^^line was takin shot at M.I

That one I cannot prove . . . that's why I put Saucekid's name and left out M.I.
The whole point of using sublimnals like 'baby boy' and 'love means nothing' is to get people asking questions.

But I know that this sounds more like it's directed towards M.I than anyone else, especially with weak references like 'generic version of Lil Wayne'.
I can't prove that, you can't prove nothing too . . . but for now, my own theory on this still sounds stronger till you bring sumn concrete.
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by Sauron1: 8:22pm On Mar 09, 2010
eldee:

Modenine - My Thoughts

Modenine is not dope jare. . . . . . .His punchlines are too weak.
"You are faker than the titz of Pamela Anderson". . . .WTF is that?
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by javalove(m): 10:24pm On Mar 09, 2010
Start

~Sauron~:

Modenine is not dope jare. . . . . . .His punchlines are too weak.
"You are faker than the titz of Pamela Anderson". . . .WTF is that?

Another stupid, useless and meaningless post brought to you by the one and only moronic sauron

This message is brought to you by Javalove

So u still never get sense? after all these years? u need deliverance oooo

End
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by DBR: 9:42am On Mar 10, 2010
eldee:

Can you compare it to him saying 'you ain't bad man' or sumn like that??
He didn't imply an insult to Badman on that line and you know that.

Just because I talked about implication doesn't give you the right to use the floodgates argument . . . we have to use the reasonable inference test.

How direct can it go?? 'you claiming you're this baba, that baba' . . .'when I diss a baba' or Saucekid's 'you been in the game for seven years'
And you're comparing it to you set a Badman loose?? I think you're just insulting my intelligence.

That one I cannot prove . . . that's why I put Saucekid's name and left out M.I.

The whole point of using sublimnals like 'baby boy' and 'love means nothing' is to get people asking questions.

But I know that this sounds more like it's directed towards M.I than anyone else, especially with weak references like 'generic version of Lil Wayne'.
I can't prove that, you can't prove nothing too . . . but for now, my own theory on this still sounds stronger till you bring sumn concrete.

Eldee,
the way u always wriggle ur way out of point neva cease to amaze me!
U r the only one seeing a direct shot at M.i or SauceKid here.
Plus initially, u leaned toward it being a shot at M.I, now claimin u left his name out cos u aint sure?
Have u eva regarded SK as d best rapper? NO.
The dude u'v seen as that is M.I
so when u say
We know u ref. Mi
This:
And what's the beef with Saucekid sef?? He gave verse one to Rugged, verse two to the rapper whose name shall not be mentioned and verse three to Sauceki
~~is just an addendum to the issue.

Plus "baby boy" wasnt in the lines u quoted that led to this whole discussion.
"U'v been in the game 7 yrs", ok so tht is ur defination of direct? Way to go boy!
in ur myopic knowledge M9,or whoeva SK was ref. to is d only dude thats been in d game for 7yrs?
eldee, im done doin this bojuboju circus wit u~~~gosh!!
Tryna come atop a discussion at all cost is makin u spew garbage.

oNe
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by tavarez(f): 10:33am On Mar 10, 2010
cosign

WE DO IT FOR THE LOVE

#nowplaying Pee Lola -Bami-Jo

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (51) (Reply)

Music: P-square - Double Trouble Full Album Download / Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate / Full List Of Radio Stations In Nigeria, Frequency, Location And Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.