Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,637 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:14 PM

12 Wonderful Cities To Be In Nigeria - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 12 Wonderful Cities To Be In Nigeria (3816 Views)

The Top 10 Dirtiest Cities In The World / See The Work Of God (amazing Mathematics Trick!) God Is So Wonderful / What Do The Names Of Nigerian States and Cities Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Wonderful Cities To Be In Nigeria by marveangel(m): 12:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
Where is Benin City.......have u been to Benin recently......I feel Benin deserve aplace ahead of Warri....I lived in both Cities recently so I now what am saying
Re: 12 Wonderful Cities To Be In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 09, 2014
Evergreen123: Nothing wonderful about Ibadan, Ilorin and minna.
If u know what wonderful means

Hahaha...I'm sure you'll end up in Ibadan. Make I help you arrange one nice Ibadan man?

1 Like

Re: 12 Wonderful Cities To Be In Nigeria by meforyou1(m): 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
kaduna nko? kaduna should make top 5
Re: 12 Wonderful Cities To Be In Nigeria by Simplefaithy(m): 12:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
dahdah: Even Ilorin
. yes ooo. if u don't know b4 now u do. @op d stadium capacity is 35000
Re: 12 Wonderful Cities To Be In Nigeria by Simplefaithy(m): 12:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
Lilimax: Okada does not do good to picture montage of some Nigeria cities embarassed
. DAT shows we are underdeveloped nation
Re: 12 Wonderful Cities To Be In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
django1:

Hahaha...I'm sure you'll end up in Ibadan. Make I help you arrange one nice Ibadan man?

Hehehehe
I dont like polygamy
Re: 12 Wonderful Cities To Be In Nigeria by acenazt: 1:51pm On Sep 09, 2014
hmmm o.p how on earth is minna a nice place? guy 1st of all minna is very hot,unlively and lacks the night life fun totaly. kaduna city should be dia instead.
Re: 12 Wonderful Cities To Be In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
Evergreen123:

Hehehehe
I dont like polygamy

You will change your mind when you see a fine, rich alhaji.
Re: 12 Wonderful Cities To Be In Nigeria by PrettyEmy(f): 3:55pm On Sep 09, 2014
Enugu should not be there, that state is too dirty....
Re: 12 Wonderful Cities To Be In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
django1:

You will change your mind when you see a fine, rich alhaji.

The Igbo offer is better.
Wealthy and still monogamous

1 Like

Re: 12 Wonderful Cities To Be In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 09, 2014
Evergreen123:

The Igbo offer is better.
Wealthy and still monogamous

What is monogamous? Igbo boys dey play away match pass anybody.
Re: 12 Wonderful Cities To Be In Nigeria by omololu2020(m): 5:37pm On Sep 09, 2014
qleap2all: If not for the ravaging #BokoHaram Maiduguri ought to be on that List.
Only Ibadan in SW!what about Abeokuta?
read wot d op posted again,and u will also see lagos
Re: 12 Wonderful Cities To Be In Nigeria by nawtyme: 5:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
I beg you in the name of God to remove ilorin from that list
Re: 12 Wonderful Cities To Be In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 09, 2014
django1:

What is monogamous? Igbo boys dey play away match pass anybody.

lies.
And I mean marriage monogamy.
Yorubas are reputed to have many wives n concubines.
infact, wives are previous concubines.
An Igbo man devoted all his time n money to just one woman n 3-4 children, the Yoruba man doesn't have commitment.
That's y the women go into petty trading and suffer head tnz.
Re: 12 Wonderful Cities To Be In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 09, 2014
Evergreen123:

lies.
And I mean marriage monogamy.
Yorubas are reputed to have many wives n concubines.
infact, wives are previous concubines.
An Igbo man devoted all his time n money to just one woman n 3-4 children, the Yoruba man doesn't have commitment.
That's y the women go into petty trading and suffer head tnz.

Lol, you mean to tell me igbo women don't do petty trading? Your level of braggadocio is astounding.

Let me tell you the n.aked truth, men are polygamous by nature and some due to the freedom their religion gives them openly practises it (read yoruba moslems) while some others do it in secret (igbo men) and a very few remain committed (we the good guys).
Re: 12 Wonderful Cities To Be In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
django1:

Lol, you mean to tell me igbo women don't do petty trading? Your level of braggadocio is astounding.

Let me tell you the n.aked truth, men are polygamous by nature and some due to the freedom their religion gives them openly practises it (read yoruba moslems) while some others do it in secret (igbo men) and a very few remain committed (we the good guys).

A typical Igbo man marry one wife, period. that's what I want.
If u like do away match, just don't get any of them hoes into my abode.
Many Yoruba xtians even marry more than one wife .
Am talking marriage here o.
About the petty trading, Yoruba women engage in it out of conditions, cos the men are not usually committed to just her.
Am not condemning any practice, am just selecting the one I think I like.
Re: 12 Wonderful Cities To Be In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 09, 2014
Evergreen123:

A typical Igbo man marry one wife, period. that's what I want.
If u like do away match, just don't get any of them hoes into my abode.
Many Yoruba xtians even marry more than one wife .
Am talking marriage here o.
About the petty trading, Yoruba women engage in it out of conditions, cos the men are not usually committed to just her.
Am not condemning any practice, am just selecting the one I think I like.

Well you made it seem as if all ibadan people marry more than one wife, its not true and igbo men don't like women less than yoruba men. Sefini.

1 Like

Re: 12 Wonderful Cities To Be In Nigeria by eemalex(m): 7:55pm On Sep 09, 2014
@OP get your facts right, Ibadan is not the largest city in West Africa. LAGOS is and infact the largest city in AFRICA.
Thanks.
Re: 12 Wonderful Cities To Be In Nigeria by OduntanGabriel(m): 8:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
eemalex: @OP get your facts right, Ibadan is not the largest city in West Africa. LAGOS is and infact the largest city in AFRICA.
Thanks.
You should get ur findings right before correcting me, you can google it to confirm sir.
Re: 12 Wonderful Cities To Be In Nigeria by eemalex(m): 8:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
OduntanGabriel: You should get ur findings right before correcting me, you can google it to confirm sir.
Here are links
http://theafricaneconomist.com/50-largest-cities-in-africa/
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_metropolitan_areas_in_Africa
Then open this third link about Ibadan and comprehend it
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibadan
Re: 12 Wonderful Cities To Be In Nigeria by angelTI(f): 8:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
Where is Akure?
Re: 12 Wonderful Cities To Be In Nigeria by donphilopus: 11:51pm On Sep 09, 2014
ionsman: You have Ilorin there, Minna and no Benin?
Issorait....

I wonder o!
Re: 12 Wonderful Cities To Be In Nigeria by OduntanGabriel(m): 4:50pm On Sep 10, 2014
To those questioning me over why their own city no make am.... No vex ,na ur city be num 13... I forgot to put it dere. Hope u r ok with dat?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Names Of Things You Never Knew Had Names / The Difference Between Yoga And Vodka(pic) / This “primary 2” Maths Question Aimed At Seven-year-olds Is Confusing Adults

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.