Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Working And Exclusively Bossom Feeding - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Working And Exclusively Bossom Feeding (721 Views)

Whats Wrong With This Photo Of A Semi Unclad Mother Breast-feeding Her Baby / French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents / A Father's Case Against Breast-feeding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Working And Exclusively Bossom Feeding by nnekaregy(f): 2:47am On Sep 09, 2014
Hello mums, are u working and Exclusively Breastfeeding (EBF), what are your challenges, how do you pump?, which breast pump do you use?, how do you store your milk?, is your supply enough?, do you feel like giving up?, let's share our challenges here and encourage our selves.
Re: Working And Exclusively Bossom Feeding by nnekaregy(f): 5:31pm On Sep 13, 2014
Na wao, somebody should respond to my post na
Re: Working And Exclusively Bossom Feeding by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
I hail working mothers that also do exclusive. My exclusive ends the moment I resume from maternity leave.
Re: Working And Exclusively Bossom Feeding by EfemenaXY: 6:09pm On Sep 13, 2014
nnekaregy: Hello mums, are u working and Exclusively Breastfeeding (EBF), what are your challenges, how do you pump?, which breast pump do you use?, how do you store your milk?, is your supply enough?, do you feel like giving up?, let's share our challenges here and encourage our selves.

If you're based in Naija, the number one challenge w.r.t exclusive bbreastfeeding is erratic power supply. You've just got to have continous light supply as far as expressed and stored bbreastmilk goes. The last thing you want is giving your newborn milk a culture solution full of harmful bacteria.

Re: sufficient supply of b.reastmilk, you need to drink lots of water. I've heard taking a lot of pap (akamu) works a treat - though I didn't have to go down that route.

But most importantly, try not to get stressed up. Stress drastically reduces the amount of milk a nursing mother produces.

(1) (Reply)

What Men Should Learn From The Pastor Chris' Crisis. / Reverend Father Gets Scared Of My Confession / Should She Go to visit her husband wife's family???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.