Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Whats Wrong With This Photo Of A Semi Unclad Mother Breast-feeding Her Baby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Whats Wrong With This Photo Of A Semi Unclad Mother Breast-feeding Her Baby (6960 Views)

Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months / Photo..pretty Young Mum Breast Feeding Her Baby At An Even Goes Viral. / I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Wrong With This Photo Of A Semi Unclad Mother Breast-feeding Her Baby by TunezMedia: 3:02pm On Dec 27, 2015
This photo of a semi nude mother feeding her baby has caused mixed reactions online as most social media users have Blasted the nursing mother for doing a photoshoot of her breastfeeding her daughter.

On the other hand, women have come to defend the Modelling mother in the photo, saying she is only displaying the pride of motherhood.

What do you think…

Is there anything wrong with this photo?

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=41428

Obynoscopy , Lalasticlala , ishilove , Mynd44 , Seun

Re: Whats Wrong With This Photo Of A Semi Unclad Mother Breast-feeding Her Baby by TunezMedia: 3:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
By TunezMediaBlog

Mods please help move to right section. Thanks
Re: Whats Wrong With This Photo Of A Semi Unclad Mother Breast-feeding Her Baby by Nurry: 3:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
Pride of motherhood? Yes.
But this is nudity in disguise.

3 Likes

Re: Whats Wrong With This Photo Of A Semi Unclad Mother Breast-feeding Her Baby by boboLIL(m): 3:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
Everytin don become fashion chai
Re: Whats Wrong With This Photo Of A Semi Unclad Mother Breast-feeding Her Baby by Babprosper20(m): 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
wrong

4 Likes

Re: Whats Wrong With This Photo Of A Semi Unclad Mother Breast-feeding Her Baby by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
Very aesthetic pictures, absolutely nothing wrong with them. Beautiful.

4 Likes

Re: Whats Wrong With This Photo Of A Semi Unclad Mother Breast-feeding Her Baby by Unionised(m): 3:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
Everything is wrong with it.

Artistically cool though.

Question is to what end was the photo taken?

2 Likes

Re: Whats Wrong With This Photo Of A Semi Unclad Mother Breast-feeding Her Baby by emorse(m): 3:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
She's a model who's doing her job. If her hubby is cool with it, fine.

1 Like

Re: Whats Wrong With This Photo Of A Semi Unclad Mother Breast-feeding Her Baby by taryour(f): 3:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
Her life her business. Her body her business. Her unclad pix her business. anybody not ok with it then go and sleep. EOD.

6 Likes

Re: Whats Wrong With This Photo Of A Semi Unclad Mother Breast-feeding Her Baby by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
Black is beauty. smiley
Re: Whats Wrong With This Photo Of A Semi Unclad Mother Breast-feeding Her Baby by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
The woman should be praised for promoting breastfeeding. These days several women refuse to breastfeed their babies because they don't want others to see their breasts. Our mothers and grandmothers had no issues with such exposure, either as maidens or mothers. It's the West and their brand of civilization that brought practices that produce unhealthy population and increased chances of certain ailments, including cancer.

2 Likes

Re: Whats Wrong With This Photo Of A Semi Unclad Mother Breast-feeding Her Baby by feran15(m): 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2015
kITATITA:
The woman should be praised for promoting breastfeeding. These days several women refuse to breastfeed their babies because they don't want others to see their breasts. Our mothers and grandmothers had no issues with such exposure, either as maidens or mothers. It's the West and their brand of civilization that brought practices that produce unhealthy population and increased chances of certain ailments, including cancer.

Yh.. i get what ur saying. but she didn't have to go fully naked to get our attention

5 Likes

Re: Whats Wrong With This Photo Of A Semi Unclad Mother Breast-feeding Her Baby by fhelihx(m): 3:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
The wrongs plenty,she think she's caring..but not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats Wrong With This Photo Of A Semi Unclad Mother Breast-feeding Her Baby by Acidosis(m): 3:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
I see two ero.tic les.bians. Quote me anywhere

1 Like

Re: Whats Wrong With This Photo Of A Semi Unclad Mother Breast-feeding Her Baby by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
feran15:

Yh.. i get what ur saying. but she didn't have to go fully naked to get our attentuon

Nudity is not only arts. It is also communication. It promotes creativity, procreation and life. She's telling a story. I love the concept but others will focus on the mischief. Will they say the same if she was 82

3 Likes

Re: Whats Wrong With This Photo Of A Semi Unclad Mother Breast-feeding Her Baby by feran15(m): 3:27pm On Dec 27, 2015
kITATITA:

Nudity is not only arts. It is also communication. It promotes creativity, procreation and life. She's telling a story. I love the concept but others will focus on the mischief. Will they say the same if she was 82

she should know that when dealing with Nigerians, going naked won't work. they would miss the point you are trying to make.
Re: Whats Wrong With This Photo Of A Semi Unclad Mother Breast-feeding Her Baby by taryour(f): 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2015
Acidosis:
I see two ero.tic les.bians. Quote me anywhere

hmmmmm see has you come take interprete the picture. nawa o how lesbians take enter this one. does that mean that a mother breastfeeding her female child of 2 years are prone to end up lesbians?
Re: Whats Wrong With This Photo Of A Semi Unclad Mother Breast-feeding Her Baby by Chidoks(f): 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
I think this is nudity

1 Like

Re: Whats Wrong With This Photo Of A Semi Unclad Mother Breast-feeding Her Baby by Chidoks(f): 3:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
kITATITA:

There is nothing African about that shot. The African mother exposed only the necessary part not all

2 Likes

Re: Whats Wrong With This Photo Of A Semi Unclad Mother Breast-feeding Her Baby by Acidosis(m): 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
taryour:

hmmmmm see has you come take interprete the picture. nawa o how lesbians take enter this one. does that mean that a mother breastfeeding her female child of 2 years are prone to end up lesbians?

Ah, I never knew mothers and babies go naked while feeding oo. Would she do same if the baby is male? NO, right?

2 Likes

Re: Whats Wrong With This Photo Of A Semi Unclad Mother Breast-feeding Her Baby by okirewaju(f): 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
This is beautiful

Motherhood rocks

2 Likes

Re: Whats Wrong With This Photo Of A Semi Unclad Mother Breast-feeding Her Baby by taryour(f): 4:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
Acidosis:

Ah, I never knew mothers and babies go naked while feeding oo. Would she do same if the baby is male? NO, right?

every mother MUST have done that at one point in time be it male or female baby. its not like it's a planned stuff. imagine a scenario when a nursing mother is in the baths and she hers the cry of her baby, just awaken from sleep, makes it better if they are home alone, the only thing on her mind is carrying her little one to breastfeed, not minding if she is naked or not. It's mother and child , thus as sure happened to 98% nursing mothers only that we don't go about taking pictures of ourselves.

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG IN BREASTFEEDING ONES CHILD WHILE NAKED, EITHER MALE OR FEMALE BABY. THE ONLY WRONG IS IF THE CHILD IS NO MORE A TODDLER.

3 Likes

Re: Whats Wrong With This Photo Of A Semi Unclad Mother Breast-feeding Her Baby by Miami11: 4:14pm On Dec 27, 2015
Beautiful

Beutiful body
Cute baby

I like

3 Likes

Re: Whats Wrong With This Photo Of A Semi Unclad Mother Breast-feeding Her Baby by Acidosis(m): 4:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
taryour:

every mother MUST have done that at one point in time be it male or female baby. its not like it's a planned stuff. imagine a scenario when a nursing mother is in the baths and she hers the cry of her baby, just awaken from sleep, makes it better if they are home alone, the only thing on her mind is carrying her little one to breastfeed, not minding if she is naked or not. It's mother and child , thus as sure happened to 98% nursing mothers only that we don't go about taking pictures of ourselves.

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG IN BREASTFEEDING ONES CHILD WHILE NAKED, EITHER MALE OR FEMALE BABY. THE ONLY WRONG IS IF THE CHILD IS NO MORE A TODDLER.

There is certainly nothing wrong with breastfeeding.

I'm just wondering and trying to see how the photoshoot promotes motherhood and breastfeeding. I don't think its proper to go unclad just to pass this message across to mothers.

If she had carried a baby boy, with same position, I'm certain majority on this thread won't find it funny at all.

2 Likes

Re: Whats Wrong With This Photo Of A Semi Unclad Mother Breast-feeding Her Baby by cococandy(f): 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
Nice pics.
Though I'd never have the liver to do that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats Wrong With This Photo Of A Semi Unclad Mother Breast-feeding Her Baby by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2015
Chidoks:

There is nothing African about that shot. The African mother exposed only the necessary part not all
We were all created naked. But culturally, Africans were among the latest to cover the breasts, so you can't say nudity is not African. Up to recently nudity is celebrated in certain cultural practices, including the maiden dance. African women are known to use the palms to prevent the breasts from flapping when certain movements are undertaken. The African woman has never seen the breasts as an impediment to child nurturing. The boobs are left dangling for the baby to grab at any time wherever.

3 Likes

Re: Whats Wrong With This Photo Of A Semi Unclad Mother Breast-feeding Her Baby by thorpido(m): 5:28pm On Dec 27, 2015
Promotes unclothedness of course.I've seen pictures of women breas.tfeeding on posters in the hospitals,it's not like this one.

.......and they don't have to go into a pool or river to do that.

2 Likes

Re: Whats Wrong With This Photo Of A Semi Unclad Mother Breast-feeding Her Baby by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 27, 2015
thorpido:
Promotes unclothedness of course.I've seen pictures of women breas.tfeeding on posters in the hospitals,it's not like this one.

Even if it did promote naked.ness, so what? A na.ked body is not dirty but some people's minds are.

.......and they don't have to go into a pool or river to do that.

It is art, not everyone can understand it. wink
Re: Whats Wrong With This Photo Of A Semi Unclad Mother Breast-feeding Her Baby by taryour(f): 5:35pm On Dec 27, 2015
Acidosis:

There is certainly nothing wrong with breastfeeding.

I'm just wondering and trying to see how the photoshoot promotes motherhood and breastfeeding. I don't think its proper to go unclad just to pass this message across to mothers.

If she had carried a baby boy, with same position, I'm certain majority on this thread won't find it funny at all.

well it all depends on individual opinions.

1 Like

Re: Whats Wrong With This Photo Of A Semi Unclad Mother Breast-feeding Her Baby by thorpido(m): 5:40pm On Dec 27, 2015
Mindfulness:

Even if it did promote naked.ness, so what? A na.ked body is not dirty but some people's minds are.
I understand it's a free world so people are free to express themselves as they like.Even developed societies still place certain restrictions on nake.dness.

It is art, not everyone can understand it. wink
I'm an artist.I paint in my free time so i understand art wella.
Re: Whats Wrong With This Photo Of A Semi Unclad Mother Breast-feeding Her Baby by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
thorpido:

I understand it's a free world so people are free to express themselves as they like.Even developed societies still place certain restrictions on nake.dness.

So what if they do? What is wrong with na.ked bodies?

I'm an artist.I paint in my free time so i understand art wella.

Nice to hear. I would love to see your pictures. I love beautiful paintings and I love these pictures here. They are one of the most beautiful depictions of motherhood and femininity I have ever seen.
Re: Whats Wrong With This Photo Of A Semi Unclad Mother Breast-feeding Her Baby by thorpido(m): 6:41pm On Dec 27, 2015
Mindfulness:

So what if they do? What is wrong with na.ked bodies?
Nothing's wrong with na.ked bodies........................why am i thinking of naked bodies in a morgue?

Nice to hear. I would love to see your pictures. I love beautiful paintings and I love these pictures here. They are one of the most beautiful depictions of motherhood and femininity I have ever seen.
I actually appreciate creativity and even this kind of arts,I just think they should be more private.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Advice! / Late night calls to my husband from his ex! / 26 Rules For Preventing Your Housemaid From Snatching Your Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.