Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,297 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

How To Download Youtube Videos With Blackberry Or Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Download Youtube Videos With Blackberry Or Android (2263 Views)

Blackberry Or Android? Please Help This Lady / Blackberry Or Htc? / Blackberry Or Nokia C6? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Download Youtube Videos With Blackberry Or Android by Prechy2836(m): 7:36am On Sep 09, 2014
Here's how you can download YouTube videos with your BlackBerry or android with android just Google OgYoutube.apk doesn't need much of an explanation for blackberry check here http://prechyious..com.es/2014/08/how-to-download-youtube-videos-with.html?m=1
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos With Blackberry Or Android by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 09, 2014
For android users all you have to do is google
"OgYoutube.apk" download and install and that
is it, it has same UI as youtube so not much
hassle just sign in, search your video, scroll
down, before the comments area there is a
download button click it and choose the video
format and it will open ogyoutube downloader
which will installed automatically wen you install
ogyoutube. For blackberry its kinda complex but
will be simple eventually when you have gotten
the hang of it. So here goes HOW TO DOWNlOAD
YOUTUBE VIDEO: Follow this easy steps to
download with no stopping. Step 1: Go to
youtube.com, with your native browser or opera
mini search for any video of your choice, Click on
the Video you wish to download and den after it
open scroll up and copy the Video Link. Step 2: Go
to ssyoutube.com on your native or opera mini
browser. Then paste the video link you copied
and Press download to Pop up the Video format
copy the video format link, like mp4, 3gp, Flv
e.t.c. Step 3: Open UC WEB browser, and go to uc
browser's download manager. Don’t know how
to go to UC WEB download manager, press MENU
– click on FILE and select DOWNLOAD.. UC WEB
download manager will appear and or press
Menu the press F and then W. Final Step: Select
‘NEW TASK’ and paste the Video format link that
u copied in STEP 2. Select (ok)…… Some things
like this will appear. Name: videoplayback Open
Save Tips: Open: Use built-in browser to
download and open the file. Save: Use UC
Browser to download and save the file. Click on
SAVE to download the Video….. Note: After you
save the Video, remember to rename the Video.
How to rename just change (videoplayback) to
the video name. E.g from (videoplayback) to
videoplayback.mp4 or the video name
and .mp4……. That Is all………

Fixed
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos With Blackberry Or Android by nwaobitex: 10:24am On Sep 09, 2014
kudos
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos With Blackberry Or Android by tmanis(m): 9:51pm On Sep 09, 2014
or just download tubemate app... search and click download... shikenna
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos With Blackberry Or Android by mainheart(m): 7:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
tmanis: or just download tubemate app... search and click download... shikenna

I download tubemate but I can't download video from there. pls ur assistant needed. thanks
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos With Blackberry Or Android by mainheart(m): 7:53pm On Sep 15, 2014
op I Google ogyoutube but I cannot see the exact name. pls help
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos With Blackberry Or Android by tmanis(m): 8:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
mainheart: I download tubemate but I can't download video from there. pls ur assistant needed. thanks
just search for the video, and select it... then click the green arrow at the top of the screen... wait for it to parse the video, then select the format you wanna download it with... and there you have your video
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos With Blackberry Or Android by mainheart(m): 9:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
tmanis: just search for the video, and select it... then click the green arrow at the top of the screen... wait for it to parse the video, then select the format you wanna download it with... and there you have your video
I did not see green arrow from my screen. any other way pls. this is my screenshot

Re: How To Download Youtube Videos With Blackberry Or Android by tmanis(m): 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
mainheart: I did not see green arrow from my screen. any other way pls. this is my screenshot
it seems the versions are different Maybe you should try clicking that "auto" at the top of your screen after selecting the specific video you wanna download. ..

Re: How To Download Youtube Videos With Blackberry Or Android by oluadex99(m): 12:20am On Sep 16, 2014
download vidmte dats wat am using
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos With Blackberry Or Android by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 17, 2014
oluadex99: download vidmte dats wat am using
on android? hope no complications involved?

(1) (Reply)

See The Android Application That Can Heavily Save Your Data For You / No Network Reception On 9mobile In Enugu are they on strike? / Going "Huawei Mate 10 Lite", Is It Value For Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.