Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Ahmir - Next Best 'R&B' Group! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ahmir - Next Best 'R&B' Group! (5728 Views)

Which Is Your Best R N B/blues Song Ever? / AHMIR (R&B Group) - Why Don't This Guys Have A Contract? / Dare Art Alade Is Presently The Best R & B Singer In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmir - Next Best 'R&B' Group! by Moyola(f): 10:43pm On Oct 29, 2008
[size=14pt]Ahmir- "The best R&B you never heard"[/size]

These guys are amazing!

After you listen to 3 or 4 of their songs you will know what i'm talkin about.

From the streets of New York City, Philadelphia, and Boston, to the hallowed halls of the Berklee College of Music, Northeastern University, and Boston University, these four gentlemen have lives rich with experience. Their unique sound mixes classical training from the prestigious Boys Choir of Harlem and instinctual training from local church choirs, to become a unified and powerful force which fully engages, provokes, and captivates an audience.

The voices of AHMIR write and arrange original compositions with the understanding that the truly memorable songs of our lifetime are more than just a beat or a chorus. They have a message.

They understand that true music comes from the heart. They understand that telling meaningful stories through song is what makes a lasting impact.

Re: Ahmir - Next Best 'R&B' Group! by DavidDylan(m): 10:44pm On Oct 29, 2008
Been listening to them for a while. How they didnt win that America's next talent show still beats me.

Good voices but i've not been so impressed by their songs.
Re: Ahmir - Next Best 'R&B' Group! by Moyola(f): 10:47pm On Oct 29, 2008
Re: Ahmir - Next Best 'R&B' Group! by Moyola(f): 11:18pm On Oct 29, 2008
AHMIR is currently unsigned to any record label. The members of Ahmir consist of "Sing-Sing" (from Philadelphia, PA), "Big Mike" from (Harlem, NY), "Mr. Jones" (from Boston, MA) and "KC" (from Rochester, NY).

Ahmir gained popularity in 2006 with their hit single, "Welcome To My Party." Although being an unsigned group, the single was announced as being the #19 top selling R&B Hip Hop Single of 2006 on Billboard's year-end chart.

Re: Ahmir - Next Best 'R&B' Group! by oyinda3(f): 5:17am On Jun 14, 2009
I hope they make it big. reminds me of the styl plus ensemble lol american version tongue

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dike's New Song / Killah Priest --- The Man With The Best Cinematic lyrics Ever Known! / Download Video: 9ice – 3310 (official Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.