Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Dare Art Alade Is Presently The Best R & B Singer In Nigeria - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dare Art Alade Is Presently The Best R & B Singer In Nigeria (3676 Views)

Which Is Your Best R N B/blues Song Ever? / Not The Girl I Use To Know Song By Dare Art Alade / Ahmir - Next Best 'R&B' Group! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dare Art Alade Is Presently The Best R & B Singer In Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 4:16pm On Feb 14, 2011
Dare Art Alade is just ahead of all the R & B singers in Nigeria. He sings with confidence and in total command of his unique voice and his songs are well composed. He makes me proud as a Nigerian unlike the bandwagon of clowns of hip hop music who should either learn to compose and sing or should join the hordes of young traders shouting slogans at the Yaba market. Their noise making chants are annoyingly shallow and you wonder whether they are singers or jesters. But I have to bear it since the lack of employment is driving many of youths round the bend and many of them have turned to hip hop entertainers overnight. Yet, they woould fare better if they learn the basic rudiments of music and compose songs and not slogans with childish rhymes. Dare Art Alade is a challenge to them. He is simply the best.
Re: Dare Art Alade Is Presently The Best R & B Singer In Nigeria by reekcwon: 10:21am On Feb 16, 2011
Orikinla:

Yet, they woould fare better if they learn the basic rudiments of music and compose songs and not slogans with childish rhymes. Dare Art Alade is a challenge to them. He is simply the best.

No one would have said it any better!!! Its just the guy is un'darey'ted as his last album was titled, but am eagerly anticipating his next album dropping this month!!! for me he deserves any honor done him!!!
Re: Dare Art Alade Is Presently The Best R & B Singer In Nigeria by muna1: 5:26pm On Feb 16, 2011
its amazing this is out here, i have never heard a Nigerian talk with so much truth in a long time i must confess, wow, this feels like we are beginning to listen to music, lyrics, and not just the "TIN TIKA TI TIN KA" (beats), Oh yes we for sure without hating no one we sure still got a lot music song writers with better song meaning and on point C notes but then most Nigerians prefer to dance according to em they call it SHAKE BODY music.

I must confess if feels like you took words outta my mouth.

Congratulation Darey we all can't wait to have your Album in stores!!
Re: Dare Art Alade Is Presently The Best R & B Singer In Nigeria by iha8whackm: 8:55am On Feb 17, 2011
No contest at all! i give it to him too,
Re: Dare Art Alade Is Presently The Best R & B Singer In Nigeria by Iagree1: 10:13am On Feb 17, 2011
He's a new song & they're just a remix
Re: Dare Art Alade Is Presently The Best R & B Singer In Nigeria by Unclerush: 5:43pm On Feb 17, 2011
yes i agree to that!!
Re: Dare Art Alade Is Presently The Best R & B Singer In Nigeria by drakegurl: 10:42am On Feb 18, 2011
#gbam #gbam #gbam #gbam #gbam #gbam #gbam #gbam #gbam #gbam #gbam #gbam
Re: Dare Art Alade Is Presently The Best R & B Singer In Nigeria by Unclerush: 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2011
Re: Dare Art Alade Is Presently The Best R & B Singer In Nigeria by chikakanu: 2:58pm On Feb 18, 2011
No one does it better when it comes to R&B! he's good !!
Re: Dare Art Alade Is Presently The Best R & B Singer In Nigeria by chikakanu: 5:53pm On Feb 18, 2011
Please don't compare him with anyone because he's on a different BUDGET !!
Re: Dare Art Alade Is Presently The Best R & B Singer In Nigeria by Mcleo007(m): 10:02am On Feb 19, 2011
Darey, the R n B maestro. T he dude is ahead of the game. No one comes close other than Mr. Banky W. His delivery is eccentric, and like he said in his song; "Young man" in his first album,. "young man, now tell me where did you get ur skills? ur skills are too strong to be African."
Re: Dare Art Alade Is Presently The Best R & B Singer In Nigeria by newmusic: 10:44am On Feb 19, 2011
Here are my nominations :

Best Male - Darey Art Alade

Best Female - Asa

No dis-respect to the rest, one love.
Re: Dare Art Alade Is Presently The Best R & B Singer In Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 12:20pm On Feb 19, 2011
I cannot stop enjoying "The way you are".
http://www.dareyonline.com/

It is just too good.
Re: Dare Art Alade Is Presently The Best R & B Singer In Nigeria by daGOGObLaq: 10:03am On Feb 22, 2011
?Well i know Darey is good, even Undareyted, but what about Banky W? i think he deserves a mention,
Re: Dare Art Alade Is Presently The Best R & B Singer In Nigeria by tical(m): 11:02am On Feb 22, 2011
Wande coal is a better r&b artiste than dare & banky put together. .wande is a raw talent. .no naija singer can eff wit wande coal, they all knw! . .I can pay 1500 for Wande's accapella CD alone.
Re: Dare Art Alade Is Presently The Best R & B Singer In Nigeria by tosinaded(m): 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2011
Darey knows how to make good music when he wants to. . .

He puts out an album and does one mad classic wiv a waoh video, and other songs are just below average. . .

Escalade on his first album is a classic,

Not the girl on his second is a classic. . .

And now The way you are 4rm his next album is just off the hook! Blows me aways anytm i listen to it. . .

He does a classic and others are just below par! Thats not the quality of the BEST!

Apart 4rm his rich deep voice, Darey cant hit his high pitch. .dats a disadvantage!

Go listen to songs like

kinimatise - Gt
My regret - Banky
Dnt break - Banky
Ololufe - Wande
e.t.c

hear the vocals and get waohed!
U gota have great vocals to be best in my books!

Banky wins it for me!

My best ever naija R&b song "My regret" by Banky W. . . . .

If u avnt heard that song, run to youtube abeg! Thats pure class and genius. . . .
Re: Dare Art Alade Is Presently The Best R & B Singer In Nigeria by rapjunkie(m): 12:51pm On Feb 22, 2011
Chykay is better than all of them. He just needs promo

BUT Banky W is 100% the reigning Naija R&B King
Re: Dare Art Alade Is Presently The Best R & B Singer In Nigeria by daGOGObLaq: 12:56pm On Feb 22, 2011
tosinaded@:

Darey knows how to make good music when he wants to. . .

He puts out an album and does one mad classic wiv a waoh video, and other songs are just below average. . .

Escalade on his first album is a classic,

Not the girl on his second is a classic. . .

And now The way you are 4rm his next album is just off the hook! Blows me aways anytm i listen to it. . .

He does a classic and others are just below par! Thats not the quality of the BEST!

Apart 4rm his rich deep voice, Darey cant hit his high pitch. .dats a disadvantage!

Go listen to songs like

kinimatise - Gt
My regret - Banky
Dnt break - Banky
Ololufe - Wande

GT is good in Kini matise, just needs a good promotion team, i think he's like one of the best vocalist around, Banky W was good in My regret and Wande Coal woah all of us with Ololufe, but Darey has something that takes him a notch higher than these peeps for me, he brings a dexterity that they don't have, a girl can sing like all these dudes but no girl can sing like Darey does, seriously!!!

I hope this next album Darey puts in more classic like we know he can so peeps can really know how talented he is, of the singles i've heard off his coming album, Don't let me know, The way you are and Sisi Eko are all good songs, i especially love Don't let me know, at first i thot it was a foreign artist,
Re: Dare Art Alade Is Presently The Best R & B Singer In Nigeria by tosinaded(m): 1:27pm On Feb 22, 2011
Its an advantage when u can hit high notes and pitches like a female. . . .
The only reason why a girl cant sing like Darey is cos he's not comfortable wiv high notes.

Av heard 4 tracks off his nxt album. .
Sisi eko,dnt let me know,banikidi and the way u re. . .

Like his previous albums, he goes hard on the way ure are, and others are just ok. . .

P.s : banikidi is awful by the way
Re: Dare Art Alade Is Presently The Best R & B Singer In Nigeria by Unclerush: 2:00pm On Feb 22, 2011
He's unbeatable and thats why dis other RnB artist fear and respect him he's good !!
Re: Dare Art Alade Is Presently The Best R & B Singer In Nigeria by tosinaded(m): 6:40pm On Feb 22, 2011
Unclerush:

He's unbeatable and thats why dis other RnB artist fear and respect him he's good !!

na wa o. . . .
Re: Dare Art Alade Is Presently The Best R & B Singer In Nigeria by Unclerush: 6:42pm On Feb 22, 2011
tosinaded@:

na wa o. . . .
for waec!!
Re: Dare Art Alade Is Presently The Best R & B Singer In Nigeria by daGOGObLaq: 10:25pm On Feb 22, 2011
i wont say they fear him o!!! tosin has a point, Lets just wait and see what the album is like, we hope he goes harder on all the other tracks
Re: Dare Art Alade Is Presently The Best R & B Singer In Nigeria by drakegurl: 3:04pm On Feb 23, 2011
Darey is better jare, Banky W's inability to be original will always count against him!!! for now, Darey is the best RnB dude around!!! Baritone voice or high pitch, anyhow the case may be!
Re: Dare Art Alade Is Presently The Best R & B Singer In Nigeria by 04kaa: 3:17pm On Feb 23, 2011
drakegurl:

Darey is better jare, Banky W's[b] inability to be original[/b] will always count against him!!!

[size=28pt]OUCH THAT HURTS[/size] grin grin
Re: Dare Art Alade Is Presently The Best R & B Singer In Nigeria by daGOGObLaq: 11:18am On Feb 24, 2011
;d :d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d :d :d :d :d :d :d
Re: Dare Art Alade Is Presently The Best R & B Singer In Nigeria by drakegurl: 1:19pm On Feb 24, 2011
if i talk now dem go say i be Darey girl, na wetin i dey c and hear i dey talk o!!!
Re: Dare Art Alade Is Presently The Best R & B Singer In Nigeria by rapjunkie(m): 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2011
drakegurl:

if i talk now dem go say i be Darey girl, na wetin i dey c and hear i dey talk o!!!

shut ur st*pid ashawo mouth. . .
Re: Dare Art Alade Is Presently The Best R & B Singer In Nigeria by mbulela: 4:37pm On Feb 24, 2011
^^^
i will tell mrs rapjunkie that you are using swear words here tongue
Re: Dare Art Alade Is Presently The Best R & B Singer In Nigeria by rapjunkie(m): 4:40pm On Feb 24, 2011
i beg o!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

she will kill me!!

Re: Dare Art Alade Is Presently The Best R & B Singer In Nigeria by A40(m): 4:43pm On Feb 24, 2011
Hmm i am not so sure! I like Dare a lot but Banky slightly edges it for me. Its almost like picking between six and half a dozen
Re: Dare Art Alade Is Presently The Best R & B Singer In Nigeria by chikakanu: 9:45pm On Feb 24, 2011
They are all better Artist but who write better lyrics & hit the C' Note's?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Memorable Lines You've Heard In Rap / Chris Brown - Fine China / DOWNLOAD Smokepurpp & Murda Beatz Ft. Lil Yachty & Offset - Do Not Disturb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.