Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

("rap" Just Story Telling)!! - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ("rap" Just Story Telling)!! (2357 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

("rap" Just Story Telling)!! by sosiqdude(m): 8:54am On Sep 09, 2014
What the imagination...when we tell story with our rap with great punches,wordplay,metaphor,and lot of things.
Let our bars tell story. Tell this story like you talking to your little bro. Let it seem you are telling the world ya story or your mind, won't this be awesome

TAG-
Ibime
coogar
Mikuz
Krone
Paulthor
Jonlamar
Fuckyouhard
Limerick
Giyaz
Ksslib
Krizzkutz
Emaprince
Iceskidd
Loonat11k
Warriblood
Deepthougths
Guykhena
Elymaxiimus
Thunderstorm
Heywhizzy
Wrongturn
Geoxpress
Tysonnn
Lagunna
Sosiqdude

And the rest of you all.. Glad to see this thread grow
Re: ("rap" Just Story Telling)!! by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
sosiqdude: What the imagination...when we tell story with our rap with great punches,wordplay,metaphor,and lot of things.
Let our bars tell story. Tell this story like you talking to your little bro. Let it seem you are telling the world ya story or your mind, won't this be awesome

TAG-
Ibime
coogar
Mikuz
Krone
Paulthor
Jonlamar
Fuckyouhard
Limerick
Giyaz
Ksslib
Krizzkutz
Emaprince
Iceskidd
Loonat11k
Warriblood
Deepthougths
Guykhena
Elymaxiimus
Thunderstorm
Heywhizzy
Wrongturn
Geoxpress
Tysonnn
Lagunna
Sosiqdude

And the rest of you all.. Glad to see this thread grow
cool! I doubt if anyone can best me in this! Limerick is also good in story telling tho! Mosta yall just go hiiii haaaaa yaaaaaa with the punches. . .,
Re: ("rap" Just Story Telling)!! by sosiqdude(m): 5:52pm On Sep 09, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
cool! I doubt if anyone can best me in this! Limerick is also good in story telling tho! Mosta yall just go hiiii haaaaa yaaaaaa with the punches. . .,

Are you sure no one gonna beat you on this...
Or you're just making mouth.
Re: ("rap" Just Story Telling)!! by Geoxpress(m): 6:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
'freestylte' to my younger bro grin

. . .I wasn't sleeping, but I had this dream/to be the greatest rapper, wit a big theme/so I entered textcee world 2 stuy the lil crits/nw in terms of textcee, peeps gasp seeing me probs wit 'breathing'!!

. . .Bro, I'm the best in my 'league',it aint football practice/i've always seen big cars on me I'm 'Geo-XPRESS' that is/nd nw my haters dy fear me, they are pussys, 'scaredy cats' pls/cus bro I break their hearts michael Jackson Tactics!!

. . .So in this life, never let a man sit on u, don't let em 'weigh u down'/yl odas crave 4 food, u crave 2 be best nd the reigning champ/put ur foes on bench cus u r the campenter wit 'a G-CLAMP!!'

. . . I'd drop something better later! I've been occupoed these days...

Geoxpress

1 Like

Re: ("rap" Just Story Telling)!! by sosiqdude(m): 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
Geoxpress: 'freestylte' to my younger bro grin

. . .I wasn't sleeping, but I had this dream/to be the greatest rapper, wit a big theme/so I entered textcee world 2 stuy the lil crits/nw in terms of textcee, peeps gasp seeing me probs wit 'breathing'!!

. . .Bro, I'm the best in my 'league',it aint football practice/i've always seen big cars on me I'm 'Geo-XPRESS' that is/nd nw my haters dy fear me, they are pussys, 'scaredy cats' pls/cus bro I break their hearts michael Jackson Tactics!!

. . .So in this life, never let a man sit on u, don't let em 'weigh u down'/yl odas crave 4 food, u crave 2 be best nd the reigning champ/put ur foes on bench cus u r the campenter wit 'a G-CLAMP!!'

. . . I'd drop something better later! I've been occupoed these days...

Geoxpress

Wow!! That a nice one
Re: ("rap" Just Story Telling)!! by captainflash(m): 10:17pm On Sep 09, 2014
cool nice verse @ express.. . am so hot./mecury couldnt resist me/...i flow tiqhter. ./choke fiqhter. ./cus am connected to the game. ./lyk a spinal cord to the brain. ./i murda by freeze nd leave ur verses on friction scary. ./i throw straiqht jab at them nd spilt their clip off the old block. ./niga u suck. ./tryna mak a fullsketch. ./of my punch. .ama bury ur whole being in a discket. ./lyk the game is over. .go hang . . on a string nd measure urslf by hook/hooke. ./
Re: ("rap" Just Story Telling)!! by Ksslib(m): 11:20pm On Sep 09, 2014
Nice idea.. sosiq wink
Re: ("rap" Just Story Telling)!! by sosiqdude(m): 12:16am On Sep 10, 2014
Ksslib: Nice idea.. sosiq wink

Sure
Re: ("rap" Just Story Telling)!! by captainflash(m): 6:42am On Sep 10, 2014
m0rning all. . . . . . . ..sosique nd kssblib hwfa na?
Re: ("rap" Just Story Telling)!! by sosiqdude(m): 11:14am On Sep 10, 2014
captainflash: m0rning all. . . . . . . ..sosique nd kssblib hwfa na?

Captain I think there is a battle waiting for uS
Re: ("rap" Just Story Telling)!! by sosiqdude(m): 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
( IT ALL ABOUT IT)
It all about it-- I was in the street begging and searching for life/ a lost of an hour is like/ walking and talking to knife/ cause I could have been chatting with the holy ghost/ and could have party my life, but choose a lonely toast/

I was sent to da earth with a destiny/ how blessed I am/ the villagers and haters been fighting my spirit like it was wrestling/ but I kick them with a strong feet/ causing there life to smell like ARMPIT/ let say I got a poor background leaving in one flat/ but my haters out there sharing ONE PIT/
Life in some way need to be testify/ but all the struggle and humble have given but not satisfy/ it seems to be small but large when magnify/but what the f-uck I got to do..but still gonna testify/
I remember those day I was STILL A KID/ i always get slap from who I f-uck...and on top, SAY A BID/
Never want to be the last/ but PRAY I LEAD/

It's life and it all about it/life is like exam..cause I normally pass through test know doubt it/people abase the average of there mind/ selling there mind off but was hard when they bought it/
This is a start of my of story telling/ cause this my bars gonna be a distinction of glory selling/

Closed!! Sosiqdude
Re: ("rap" Just Story Telling)!! by captainflash(m): 7:46pm On Sep 11, 2014
hmmm
Re: ("rap" Just Story Telling)!! by captainflash(m): 10:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
sosiqdude:

Captain I think there is a battle waiting for uS
ok,after the tourney then. .. ..but i still got a battle at hand with fuze. .letz wait nd see. .
Re: ("rap" Just Story Telling)!! by sosiqdude(m): 7:01am On Sep 12, 2014
captainflash: ok,after the tourney then. .. ..but i still got a battle at hand with fuze. .letz wait nd see. .

I will be in the corner waiting to slaughter you,,

gringringrin
Re: ("rap" Just Story Telling)!! by captainflash(m): 7:06am On Sep 12, 2014
sosiqdude:

I will be in the corner waiting to slaughter you,,

gringringrin
hmmmm. . .i see
Re: ("rap" Just Story Telling)!! by sosiqdude(m): 7:11am On Sep 12, 2014
captainflash: hmmmm. . .i see

As you said you having a battle...and when you finish I will be in the doorstep to welcome your life and have it killed if your opponent doesn't...I will grin
Re: ("rap" Just Story Telling)!! by captainflash(m): 7:23am On Sep 12, 2014
ok. .. ..but ur lines are W.A.C.K N0w!

. ..how would u beat me ?. .sha. .after the tourney. . start scripting . .
Re: ("rap" Just Story Telling)!! by sosiqdude(m): 7:30am On Sep 12, 2014
captainflash: ok. .. ..but ur lines are W.A.C.K N0w!

. ..how would u beat me ?. .sha. .after the tourney. . start scripting . .
Abi...but I know with this my wack lines..imma still slaughter ya throat..
Tho..that was just freestyle not a battle...you haven't see me battle before...and this gonna be the first time doing it with you... You gon see how wicked are am
Re: ("rap" Just Story Telling)!! by captainflash(m): 5:54pm On Sep 12, 2014
sosiqdude:
Abi...but I know with this my wack lines..imma still slaughter ya throat..
Tho..that was just freestyle not a battle...you haven't see me battle before...and this gonna be the first time doing it with you... You gon see how wicked are am
when the time reach,we go kn0w. .has for n0w relax . .nd script ur lines . .u still have many m0re days. .by GOD'S GRACE. .
Re: ("rap" Just Story Telling)!! by sosiqdude(m): 3:28am On Sep 13, 2014
captainflash: when the time reach,we go kn0w. .has for n0w relax . .nd script ur lines . .u still have many m0re days. .by GOD'S GRACE. .

When do you want the battle
Re: ("rap" Just Story Telling)!! by captainflash(m): 6:55am On Sep 13, 2014
sosiqdude:

When do you want the battle
after my brawl with testerfuze or fyh. . i go hola u. .
Re: ("rap" Just Story Telling)!! by sosiqdude(m): 7:31am On Sep 13, 2014
captainflash: after my brawl with testerfuze or fyh. . i go hola u. .

No pee
Re: ("rap" Just Story Telling)!! by cflows: 12:54am On Sep 14, 2014
VOICES INSIDE MY HEAD

Yeah i was born poor but still i think rich // got outta my bed grap ma chains stepped up ma game and started to da big dream // i aint a crack head swinging on tha block used to make ma mama miss me // my niggers are so bleeped up i use to wonder is this the kinda pips i should mix with...// dont matter now cos i chose the path where i let ma feelings and ma gun fight // my faith is ripped out make me kneel to the floor, praying and asking where the Bleep is God at // i started from the button still ended up in the gutter // the demons inside of me is starting to fight me // but am resisting arrest, going through withdrawal like a motherfucking crack addict // am done with the life and the nigger pointed a mother fucking nine at me // took two to the chest, fell to the ground and my life fuckin flashes back at me // if i die men i never never wanna go out like dis // but when i die my memory lives on

1 Like

Re: ("rap" Just Story Telling)!! by captainflash(m): 6:06am On Sep 14, 2014
sosiqdude:

No pee
ok. . .gud
Re: ("rap" Just Story Telling)!! by sosiqdude(m): 8:06am On Sep 14, 2014
captainflash: ok. . .gud

Re: ("rap" Just Story Telling)!! by sosiqdude(m): 6:48am On Oct 10, 2014
Fuckyouhard let roll...
Re: ("rap" Just Story Telling)!! by sosiqdude(m): 6:49am On Oct 10, 2014
Ksslib:
Nice idea.. sosiq wink

Let drop,..let make it happen
Re: ("rap" Just Story Telling)!! by gottoboy(m): 11:42pm On Oct 10, 2014
Just seeing dis, mentions dope heads SO̶̷̩̊͡ we could make here lively Ω̴̩̩̩̥α​!
Re: ("rap" Just Story Telling)!! by sosiqdude(m): 7:20am On Oct 11, 2014
gottoboy:
Just seeing dis, mentions dope heads SO̶̷̩̊͡ we could make here lively Ω̴̩̩̩̥α​!

Please help me mention them for me
Re: ("rap" Just Story Telling)!! by captainflash(m): 8:04pm On Oct 11, 2014
sosiq. .i think you should tag names so they could look into your thread
Re: ("rap" Just Story Telling)!! by sosiqdude(m): 9:43pm On Oct 11, 2014
TAG

Coogar
Ibime
Ojoawo
Ksslib
Mikuz
Kr0ne
PaulThor
YoungDaNaval
Elymaxiimus
Icesskid
Sosiqdude
Warriblood
Teddybiyasi
Wrongturn
Heywhizzy
RapAcme
Bars
Sconp
Geoxpress
Limerick
Willsofsteel
Jon Lamar
ThePrekky
Yeyenatu
Fuckyouhard
007bruce
Deepthoughts
Lagunna
Emaprince
Evilchapterz
Dj5naira
Guykhena
Airmark
Safarigirl
Re: ("rap" Just Story Telling)!! by Geoxpress(m): 10:02am On Oct 12, 2014
I wake up cum see this girl/her asset, like say dem 1 diick the girl/ I say her 'ass set' like say dem 1 diick the girl!/

Chaii, I walk up to the babe, say baby watsup/the girl dy snub. .they shrub. .say commot/ I cum tell her hey cme' on/she cum hit my blocckus/

In pain, I leave that side/enter my house. .leave her fast/close my eye dy sleep, cum dream 'bout her/this girl no gree me sleep naso I waka go the river side/

As I reach, I see girl/her big bûtt, big boøbs, and sweet hairs/naso I turn babalawo, 'summon courage' walk up to this girl/

I grab her, say baby u dy my mind. .infact I love u/like miley cyrus, I adore you/

After all these sweet words, the chick start 2 blush/i continue 2 be fly, mosquito, as I was 'pestering' her. .she say Gosh/she cum tell me, I like u 2, bt let's take it slowly pls hun/

I happy die, tell her no p/peck her, cum tell her u'd never be lonely/omo she kiss me, hug me. .all these slowly/as I reach house, I sleep, cum dream of wen we dy fucck na so e be/

Hope I was of help

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jassie Vs Lalaboi / The Holocaust Cypher Of Five (Eliminate The Last Man Standing) / 8 Line Diss To Person Above You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.