Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Mo’cheddah Oozes Sex Appeal In New Promo Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mo’cheddah Oozes Sex Appeal In New Promo Photos (40180 Views)

Mo’cheddah Looks Gorgeous In Cleavage Baring Portraits / Munachi Abii Oozes Sexiness In New Pics / Jim Iyke Stuns In New Promo Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mo’cheddah Oozes Sex Appeal In New Promo Photos by horlabiyi(m): 8:04am On Sep 10, 2014
Only the first photo.
Re: Mo’cheddah Oozes Sex Appeal In New Promo Photos by mrvance(m): 8:05am On Sep 10, 2014
Ow..only if u know whats up....anyway, she's hot between
Re: Mo’cheddah Oozes Sex Appeal In New Promo Photos by Mention(m): 8:10am On Sep 10, 2014
Ptoocool:

grin those without leqs don't wear socks, so i'll suqqest both you & Mo' should stop buyinq or wearinq ........

You knw d rest.. grin grin
Lol... Badt Pikin!
Re: Mo’cheddah Oozes Sex Appeal In New Promo Photos by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 10, 2014
Gaskia...i hate girls with small b0ss0ms, no matter how well-packaged you are, your chelsea must be bouncing with handful of watermelon sized trophies

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Djicemob: She oozes mosquito bre@st. angry
Re: Mo’cheddah Oozes Sex Appeal In New Promo Photos by Ifewilshere(m): 8:17am On Sep 10, 2014
chimerase2: See her tangerin eluelu undecided
Bros. Nawa for ur signature o.
*smiles*
Re: Mo’cheddah Oozes Sex Appeal In New Promo Photos by sage2(m): 8:24am On Sep 10, 2014
icebebe: Mmmmm... We both ave one fin in common #nobr*est

Hers is a lil bigger than yours though. But I think both of you are beautiful and sexy.
Re: Mo’cheddah Oozes Sex Appeal In New Promo Photos by thandii1: 8:34am On Sep 10, 2014
Human beings..smh. If she does breast enlargement, the same set of people would be the first to condemn her and tell us cool stories about her low self esteem. Why can't we just encourage people who appreciate themselves for who they are? Why mock her small bobbies? Must everyone have it big? As far as I'm concerned, those tities look just perfect for her tiny frame and she rocks them well.

Abi what shall it even profit a man to have large bossoms that are touching the feet .

You rock jare mo'cheddah. Cute pictures, you know how to make good usage of your assets.
Re: Mo’cheddah Oozes Sex Appeal In New Promo Photos by Onuokwu: 8:52am On Sep 10, 2014
chimerase2: See her tangerin eluelu undecided

On point! grin
Re: Mo’cheddah Oozes Sex Appeal In New Promo Photos by Onuokwu: 8:56am On Sep 10, 2014

not to worry...the one you gat is enuf for me.
Re: Mo’cheddah Oozes Sex Appeal In New Promo Photos by 100Cents: 8:57am On Sep 10, 2014
Airforce1: super hot kiss

Abeg, no make me laugh..

Re: Mo’cheddah Oozes Sex Appeal In New Promo Photos by oleeee(m): 9:01am On Sep 10, 2014
and now u have made me want 2 view your profile 4 ur pix grin
Re: Mo’cheddah Oozes Sex Appeal In New Promo Photos by mindworx: 9:08am On Sep 10, 2014

true talk .. i had to check ur jugs again and again
Re: Mo’cheddah Oozes Sex Appeal In New Promo Photos by chimerase2: 9:24am On Sep 10, 2014
Ifewilshere: Bros. Nawa for ur signature o.
*smiles*
lol wetin do amu undecided
Re: Mo’cheddah Oozes Sex Appeal In New Promo Photos by lampardizik(m): 9:24am On Sep 10, 2014
floragregs: yea that's why I dnt go around snapping promo pix. Dummy!

...Because nobody gives a hoot about what you and don't do,and if you think she took those promo pics just for fun...guess who the dummy is?...
Re: Mo’cheddah Oozes Sex Appeal In New Promo Photos by chimerase2: 9:30am On Sep 10, 2014
nne nkem, permit the man of God to elevate ur eluelu status undecided undecided
Re: Mo’cheddah Oozes Sex Appeal In New Promo Photos by Ifewilshere(m): 9:33am On Sep 10, 2014
chimerase2: lol wetin do amu undecided
Why you dy disturb the guy na? like say you self no dey with another person future wife....lmao
Re: Mo’cheddah Oozes Sex Appeal In New Promo Photos by chimerase2: 9:37am On Sep 10, 2014
Ifewilshere: Why you dy disturb the guy na? like say you self no dey with another person future wife....lmao
lol bros der is a saying dat says do unto others wat others re doing unto u
So amu doing oda pples future wife wat other niggas re doing to ma future wife undecided

1 Like

Re: Mo’cheddah Oozes Sex Appeal In New Promo Photos by HARDDON: 9:45am On Sep 10, 2014
Airforce1: super hot kiss

u got no idea about d definition of hawt!

what is hot about this? the big fat obasanjo lips or d the colourless face?

or the pimple peanut-like thing she wears form bra on?

no disrespect but I killa queen
Re: Mo’cheddah Oozes Sex Appeal In New Promo Photos by Moblord(m): 10:02am On Sep 10, 2014
that's for your baby so you will have it when u gv birth.. Someone said pple like u tends to be rich o
Re: Mo’cheddah Oozes Sex Appeal In New Promo Photos by floragregs(f): 10:08am On Sep 10, 2014
lampardizik:

...Because nobody gives a hoot about what you and don't do,and if you think she took those promo pics just for fun...guess who the dummy is?...
you! Yeaaaaaa, I guessed right! Mugu
Re: Mo’cheddah Oozes Sex Appeal In New Promo Photos by icekidgodfrey(m): 10:12am On Sep 10, 2014
berrylyn26: hot ot nah?

Source: http:///mocheddah-oozes-sex-appeal-in-new-promo-photos/
Its obvious she had a surgery or something... She came back super hot!!! Frfr
Re: Mo’cheddah Oozes Sex Appeal In New Promo Photos by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 10, 2014
skank!
Re: Mo’cheddah Oozes Sex Appeal In New Promo Photos by cooljoe(m): 10:26am On Sep 10, 2014
Give me mochedah anyday, anytym, nd my day is made
Re: Mo’cheddah Oozes Sex Appeal In New Promo Photos by folu4real(f): 10:28am On Sep 10, 2014
colly227: she looks very local to me

Local to you indeed. shoir
Re: Mo’cheddah Oozes Sex Appeal In New Promo Photos by aniyphil: 10:39am On Sep 10, 2014
stevecantrell: Classy, cute, well maintained, still looking slick......

MERCEDES ROCKS !

grin grin grin
Re: Mo’cheddah Oozes Sex Appeal In New Promo Photos by obiscolly(m): 10:41am On Sep 10, 2014
Nice pic backgrounds wink
Re: Mo’cheddah Oozes Sex Appeal In New Promo Photos by austine4real(m): 10:42am On Sep 10, 2014
Djicemob: She oozes mosquito bre@st. angry
lmao grin grin grin
Re: Mo’cheddah Oozes Sex Appeal In New Promo Photos by Oballer: 10:50am On Sep 10, 2014
The Most appealing thing on those photos is the MERCEDES BENZ!!! Classy!!

the rest is just pure nonsense you see everyday on Channel O, SoundCity, MTV Base etc..

Mochedda!! you be Singer of Model?..

Agbalumo things though!!! grin grin grin grin!
Re: Mo’cheddah Oozes Sex Appeal In New Promo Photos by aniyphil: 11:05am On Sep 10, 2014
slap1: I'll kill for that any day! Makes you look like a BOSS!
Rugged and classy all at once.
Mercedes BENZ!

grin . . .Chai !
Re: Mo’cheddah Oozes Sex Appeal In New Promo Photos by kajoula(m): 11:15am On Sep 10, 2014
onoshenry: Singer Omawumi has never shared a photo of his fiance, Tosin Yusuf on social media since she got involved with he and had a baby with him. She shared some pics of her daughter, but they were usually pics from the back or side, you will hardly see her face. But after getting engaged yesterday September 8, guess Omawumi is now comfortable to show the world her family. She posted the pic above and wrote; - See more at: http://naija-gist..com/2014/09/omawumi-finally-shares-photo-of-her.html#sthash.ydTMoNwq.dpuf

[size=18pt]Good Business Maintenance[/size] ni yen
Re: Mo’cheddah Oozes Sex Appeal In New Promo Photos by ADESHINASH: 11:57am On Sep 10, 2014
mmn
Re: Mo’cheddah Oozes Sex Appeal In New Promo Photos by tuffgongjo(m): 12:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
But her bleast still be like d Man u vs burnley score line 0 0.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Celebrates Chelsea's Win With Photos With Hazard, Costa, Willian / Brother To Flavour's Babymama Sandra Okagbue Blasts Him For Messing With Her Pre / The Cakes Eniola Badmus Received On Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.