Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,380 members, 7,815,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Top Reasons Why You Must Attend Private Uni. And Why Yo Musn't Attend Public - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top Reasons Why You Must Attend Private Uni. And Why Yo Musn't Attend Public (2913 Views)

5 Reasons Not To Attend Private Institutions / Five Things About Students Who Attend Public Schools. / TOP 7 Reasons Why ASUU Strike Musn't Be Called Off NOW!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Reasons Why You Must Attend Private Uni. And Why Yo Musn't Attend Public by omona10: 10:54am On Sep 09, 2014
• Like privatized junior high and high
schools, private universities generally
have smaller class sizes, and more
prestige than does a public university.
• Students generally build stronger,
more
personal relationships with their
professors and instructors, as there are
special programs designed to increase
communication and dialogue between
the two. It is not uncommon for a
university to arrange for professors to
dine, correspond, and interact with
students on a personal, friendly level.
• Private universities also have a
significantly higher amount of extra-
curricular activities and programs for
students to participate in, which can
develop a stronger sense of
community. • In Private university
student graduates at the right time
because their is no Strike,why in public
University the reverse is the case. ¤.. Why
you musn't attend public university... • A
student that is meant to graduate at 22
yrs might end up finishing at 25 yrs and
with this age getting Job wont be easy
because job requirement is getting
tougher and tougher by the day. • Public
universities are not as
prestigious as private universities, and
some careers might be more difficult to
enter after graduation. • The larger size
of public universities
may distance the student from the
educational atmosphere, making them
feel more anonymous among the
student population.
Written by www.locogist..nl/2014/09/the-reason-why-you-must-attend-private.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Top Reasons Why You Must Attend Private Uni. And Why Yo Musn't Attend Public by benjichuks(m): 10:58am On Sep 09, 2014
Re: Top Reasons Why You Must Attend Private Uni. And Why Yo Musn't Attend Public by Eneze1(f): 11:06am On Sep 09, 2014
Counter thread ...... hmmmm watching in 3D
Re: Top Reasons Why You Must Attend Private Uni. And Why Yo Musn't Attend Public by sammer4life(m): 11:20am On Sep 09, 2014
Re: Top Reasons Why You Must Attend Private Uni. And Why Yo Musn't Attend Public by dryakson(m): 11:28am On Sep 09, 2014
You wan counter my thread abi?.......... For ur own information, your points are lame.... Try another.... Proudly FUTMITES

1 Like

Re: Top Reasons Why You Must Attend Private Uni. And Why Yo Musn't Attend Public by Kezifils(m): 11:46am On Sep 09, 2014
Guy park well. Ijiro okwu. Your points re lame.
Re: Top Reasons Why You Must Attend Private Uni. And Why Yo Musn't Attend Public by omona10: 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2014
dryakson: You wan counter my thread abi?.......... For ur own information, your points are lame.... Try another.... Proudly FUTMITES
see yoo undecided[quote author=dryakson]You wan counter my thread abi?..........
Re: Top Reasons Why You Must Attend Private Uni. And Why Yo Musn't Attend Public by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
cow poo
public uni all d way
Re: Top Reasons Why You Must Attend Private Uni. And Why Yo Musn't Attend Public by omniwater007: 12:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
Bull Shìt!
Re: Top Reasons Why You Must Attend Private Uni. And Why Yo Musn't Attend Public by omona10: 12:22pm On Sep 09, 2014
omniwater007: Bull Shìt!
hahaha alot of private uni. Haters Over here
Re: Top Reasons Why You Must Attend Private Uni. And Why Yo Musn't Attend Public by dridowu: 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
if u are financially capable to send ur ward/s or child/ren to private university in Nigeria, then y don't u just send them across the ocean in a good con3 for a better and quality education.
#teampublicorteamacrossocean

3 Likes

Re: Top Reasons Why You Must Attend Private Uni. And Why Yo Musn't Attend Public by NifemiOlu(m): 2:20pm On Sep 09, 2014
Please, tell me a private university in Nigeria better than the University of Ilorin, Nigeria (a public school)?
Re: Top Reasons Why You Must Attend Private Uni. And Why Yo Musn't Attend Public by omona10: 2:28pm On Sep 09, 2014
NifemiOlu: Please, tell me a private university in Nigeria better than the University of Ilorin, Nigeria (a public school)?
ConvenanT university!! According too 2014 ranking OAU is the 1st while convenant is the 2nd best
Re: Top Reasons Why You Must Attend Private Uni. And Why Yo Musn't Attend Public by tsleazy(m): 2:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
Mr Op, try and re-arrange your post...do not be in too much of a hurry to make frontpage
Re: Top Reasons Why You Must Attend Private Uni. And Why Yo Musn't Attend Public by NifemiOlu(m): 2:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
omona10: ConvenanT university!! According too 2014 ranking OAU is the 1st while convenant is the 2nd best

You don't seem to know what you're saying...LoL #joking. The most accepted world ranking of universities is done by WeboMetrics (use Google). University of Ilorin is the BEST university in Nigeria.

www.tribune.com.ng/news/news-headlines/item/12476-unilorin-best-in-nigeria-webometric-ranking/12476-unilorin-best-in-nigeria-webometric-ranking

www.dailypost.ng/2014/08/05/webometric-declares-unilorin-best-university-nigeria-20th-africa/

Stop reading from bloggers.
Re: Top Reasons Why You Must Attend Private Uni. And Why Yo Musn't Attend Public by omona10: 2:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
NifemiOlu:

You don't seem to know what you're saying...LoL #joking. The most accepted world ranking of universities is done by WeboMetrics (use Google). Apart from the fact that NO private university made top 9 (Covenant university being the 10th), University of Ilorin is the BEST university in Nigeria.
lol dat one is old ranking check it out urself 000 www.webometrics.info/en/Africa/nigeria Obafemi Awolowo University

Covenant University Ota

University of Ibadan
University of Lagos

University of Ilorin
Re: Top Reasons Why You Must Attend Private Uni. And Why Yo Musn't Attend Public by NifemiOlu(m): 2:49pm On Sep 09, 2014
omona10: lol dat one is old ranking check it out urself 000 www.webometrics.info/en/Africa/nigeria Obafemi Awolowo University

Covenant University Ota

University of Ibadan
University of Lagos

University of Ilorin

Alright. #defeated. But I can still see OAU on top and just 1 private school in top 7. Bro, public schools rock *fist bump*
Re: Top Reasons Why You Must Attend Private Uni. And Why Yo Musn't Attend Public by omona10: 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
NifemiOlu:

Alright. #defeated. But I can still see OAU on top and just 1 private school in top 7. Bro, public schools rock *fist bump*
yes boss but Two in Top 8 and dont forget that federal uni is more dan pRivate

1 Like

Re: Top Reasons Why You Must Attend Private Uni. And Why Yo Musn't Attend Public by Exmay(m): 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2014
#
Re: Top Reasons Why You Must Attend Private Uni. And Why Yo Musn't Attend Public by feyif(f): 3:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
I Guess This Will Make Front Page Too Well, I Will Always Prefer Private Universities
Re: Top Reasons Why You Must Attend Private Uni. And Why Yo Musn't Attend Public by DAVE5(m): 3:20pm On Sep 09, 2014
dryakson: You wan counter my thread abi?.......... For ur own information, your points are lame.... Try another.... Proudly FUTMITES

I attended a public/federal uni,. and his points aren't lame...
Re: Top Reasons Why You Must Attend Private Uni. And Why Yo Musn't Attend Public by Dreyl(m): 3:25pm On Sep 09, 2014
Nice
Re: Top Reasons Why You Must Attend Private Uni. And Why Yo Musn't Attend Public by Habdolleez02(m): 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
counter thread...... U dnt even av any point @ OP
Re: Top Reasons Why You Must Attend Private Uni. And Why Yo Musn't Attend Public by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
Counter thread...hmmm.

@Op you don't have the space bar key on your mobile? Smh. Copy 'n' paste!

1 Like

Re: Top Reasons Why You Must Attend Private Uni. And Why Yo Musn't Attend Public by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
Habdolleez02: counter thread...... U dnt even av any point @ OP
None!
Re: Top Reasons Why You Must Attend Private Uni. And Why Yo Musn't Attend Public by omona10: 3:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
tsleazy: Mr Op, try and re-arrange your post...do not be in too much of a hurry to make frontpage
0K boss but re arrange as in
Re: Top Reasons Why You Must Attend Private Uni. And Why Yo Musn't Attend Public by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
feyif: I Guess This Will Make Front Page Too Well, I Will Always Prefer Private Universities
eyah...because you couldn't gain admission into a public Uni? Continue deceiving yourself.
Re: Top Reasons Why You Must Attend Private Uni. And Why Yo Musn't Attend Public by Toluabigr8(m): 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2014
Lol whack post.......team public institution
Re: Top Reasons Why You Must Attend Private Uni. And Why Yo Musn't Attend Public by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 09, 2014
Re: Top Reasons Why You Must Attend Private Uni. And Why Yo Musn't Attend Public by Habdolleez02(m): 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
Nobleval: None!
....... Yap i dislike private uni like AF.... For me to go to private uni in naija i wil go for international degree in developed country
Re: Top Reasons Why You Must Attend Private Uni. And Why Yo Musn't Attend Public by PrettyEmy(f): 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2014

And so were yours angry

1 Like

Re: Top Reasons Why You Must Attend Private Uni. And Why Yo Musn't Attend Public by seankay(m): 4:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
Is this the best the OP can come up with? I'm still waiting for a better counter thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

Remembering The Lost Comrades- OAU July 10 Cult Attack / Guide Through The Dept. Of Mass Comm. Nasarawa State University, Keffi. / Challenges Faced By Final Year Students In Their Final Year Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.