Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? (4114 Views)

Efcc’s Threat Of Arrest Confined Kwankwaso To His Residence – Lawyer / PDP To Recruit Atiku,kwankwaso To Contest Against Buhari In 2019 / Nigerian Navy To Build Another Warship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by Pennywise(m): 1:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
This Kwakwanso may not even be a Nigerian afterall. Where are investigative journalists when you need them?

9 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by jmaine: 1:17pm On Sep 09, 2014
lakpalakpa:

Baseless emotional rants..

grin grin grin grin

APC maggots keep pushing the limits of being daft to abysmal levels on a daily basis. . . . . .

7 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by ChiefJusticeFuk: 1:28pm On Sep 09, 2014
jmaine:

APC maggots keep pushing the limits of being daft to abysmal levels on a daily basis. . . . . .
There case is not that hopeless after all and in a way I undetstand why this low life underachievers revere lai mohammed; after all nah I'm give them internetz and chop money.

Without APC berem will be languishing in one cheap brothel; egift will be in ojuelegba finding danfo passengers, plaindealer wouldf have been dealing small time weed and contemplating stepping up to armed robbery as for barcanista he would have sold a kidney by now

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by ChiefJusticeFuk: 1:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
Pennywise: This Kwakwanso may not even be a Nigerian afterall. Where are investigative journalists when you need them?

Is there any northerner that thinks of himself as a Nigerian

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by jmaine: 1:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
ChiefJusticeFuk: I know you must eat but in reality you should remember that there are hardly any ab0kis here. Even your average daft ossunnite will wonder about this misplaced priority. Imagine aregberascal citing a center for traditional african medicine andf voodoo in Togo?

Or Imagine a Togo Local official committing a billion into Nigeria to build an English school, simply because Nigeria is an Anglophone country and thus the best place to study English . . . .

The reasoning processes of these APC maggots is disgusting, highly irritating and embarrassing . . . . .

9 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by jmaine: 1:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
ChiefJusticeFuk:
There case is not that hopeless after all and in a way I undetstand why this low life underachievers revere lai mohammed; after all nah I'm give them internetz and chop money.

Without APC berem will be languishing in one cheap brothel; egift will be in ojuelegba finding danfo passengers, plaindealer wouldf have been dealing small time weed and contemplating stepping up to armed robbery as for barcanista he would have sold a kidney by now

Man must wack syndrome at play . . . . . grin

6 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by ChiefJusticeFuk: 1:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
jmaine:

Or Imagine a Togo Local official committing a billion into Nigeria to build an English school, simply because Nigeria is an Anglophone country and thus the best place to learn English . . . .

The reasoning process of these APC maggots is disgusting and highly irritating and embarrassing . . . . .

They lack common sense because of their hate filled lives plus years of malnutrition has severely afected their brain developments

99.9% of them are local champions with little or no education and zero exposure

Let them wallow in their filth

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by jmaine: 1:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
ChiefJusticeFuk:

They lack common sense because of their hate filled lives plus years of malnutrition has severely afected their brain developments

99.9% of them are local champions with little or no education and zero exposure

Let them wallow in their filth

The bold is so apt for this thread . . . . .

5 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by donphilopus: 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
barcanista: lol, you see that Thread that tried to rubbish Kwankwaso in FP?

Yes na... Nairaland sef!

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by lakpalakpa: 2:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
jmaine:

PDP and their evil hateful reasoning..

grin
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 09, 2014
ChiefJusticeFuk: I know you must eat but in reality you should remember that there are hardly any ab0kis here. Even your average daft ossunnite will wonder about this misplaced priority. Imagine aregberascal citing a center for traditional african medicine andf voodoo in Togo?

I've been agreeing with you until this post. You must be a bastar.d for the bolded. Omo ale rada rada.
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by jmaine: 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2014
lakpalakpa:

PDP and their evil hateful reasoning..

grin

Your smile doesn't erase the appalling stupidity being brandished here by the APC maggots . . . .

Shame on you all for taking stupidity to an all time low ratings . . . .

5 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 2:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
Kwankwaso is a performer and arguablly one of the best Governors in Nigeria. However, i am of the opinion that he should'v built that french school in Kano. Hausa natives from Niger republic can come and study at the school in Kano.

There is a French village in Badagry, Lagos(albeit it wasnt built by LASG) i am aware that some yoruba natives in Benin republic and Togo come for their TP at the French village in Lagos
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2014
Barcanista let's all agree that the man overreached and it might be for the reason that daft guy chiefjusticefuk earlier highlighted about the northerners propensity to see people in Niger and Chad as relatives.

Its a miss. There are other things he could have done with that resources.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 2:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
django1:

I've been agreeing with you until this post. You must be a bastar.d for the bolded. Omo ale rada rada.
Dont mind that 1diot.

The person he was refering to is not from Osun, he isnt even a Yoruba
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by ChiefJusticeFuk: 2:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
django1:

Osun defender it is fact that egift, anago500 aka tunde salami aka raphead aka eggheader plus that ole tinubu are all from ab0ki voting osun grin

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by ChiefJusticeFuk: 2:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: Dont mind that 1diot.

The person he was refering to is not from Osun, he isnt even a Yoruba
Osun tops the list of highest apc dunce shills here

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by brownlord: 2:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
ChiefJusticeFuk:

Yesterday you were celebrating buhari's seial losses as a good thing. Today you are here promoting bad governace on behslf of kwankwaso

By tomorow I am sure you will tell us why tambuwal is meant to be crowned king of nigeria

You are so confused of which ab0ki d1ck to suck

Useless hack

Easy on him bro, The guy has got no mind of his own, Anything you see here is the handiwork of Gbawe.

Banicansta gradually turning to a destitute on nairaland courtesy Gbawe

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
django1:

Things like?
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
brownlord:

Easy on him bro, The guy has got no mind of his own, Anything you see here is the handiwork of Gbawe.

Banicansta gradually turning to a destitute on nairaland courtesy Gbawe
I don't subscribe to Personality attack, If you have a point, STATE it. If you don't have... Pretend like Thread didn't exist. If you disagree, state your point in a civil manner. But If you think I have the time to engage in jabs when serious matter is being discussed, then you are mistaken-I can't denigrate to such low.
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by ChiefJusticeFuk: 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
Has any of you ab0ki lovers in osun decided on which ab0ki master you ewill wish to remain servitude to? Or are you all still confused like OP on which northern c0ck you want to have rammed down your throats?

Shameless pleb serfs grin
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by ChiefJusticeFuk: 2:49pm On Sep 09, 2014
barcanista: I don't subscribe to Personality attack, If you have a point, STATE it. If you don't have... Pretend like Thread didn't exist. If you disagree, state your point in a civil manner. But If you think I have the time to engage in jabs when serious matter is being discussed, then you are mistaken-I can't denigrate to such low.

Shameless serf

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by Collynzo16: 2:51pm On Sep 09, 2014
jmaine:

Or Imagine a Togo Local official committing a billion into Nigeria to build an English school, simply because Nigeria is an Anglophone country and thus the best place to study English . . . .

The reasoning processes of these APC maggots is disgusting, highly irritating and embarrassing . . . . .
My guy it is just another means of siphoning money afterall no Nigerian will go there to inspect the project or how much was actually spent on it. It is a means of looting funds and must be stopped before other politicians key in.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by ChiefJusticeFuk: 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
Ab0kis taking southern educated fools for a ride since 1914

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by brownlord: 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
barcanista: I don't subscribe to Personality attack, If you have a point, STATE it. If you don't have... Pretend like Thread didn't exist. If you disagree, state your point in a civil manner. But If you think I have the time to engage in jabs when serious matter is being discussed, then you are mistaken-I can't denigrate to such low.

Lol, what do you have time for? To send Gbawe mail and get instruction on assignment for the day? Who has got time to engage a foolish follower who see this useless project as visionary all because he's your pay master, the governor of a state with the highest number of destitute abandoned everything and take siting a French school in another country as top priority and your demented brain see nothing wrong with it, I sorry for you

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by jmaine: 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2014
Collynzo16:
My guy it is just another means of siphoning money afterall no Nigerian will go there to inspect the project or how much was actually spent on it. It is a means of looting funds and must be stopped before other politicians key in.

Na So . . Kwankwathief must be stopped . .

5 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2014
brownlord:

Lol, what do you have time for? To send Gbawe mail and get instruction on assignment for the day? Who has got time to engage a foolish follower who see this useless project as visionary all because he's your pay master, the governor of a state with the highest number of destitute abandoned everything and take siting a French school in another country as top priority and your demented brain see nothing wrong with it, I sorry for you
I see you have been looking for my attention... I got no time for you.

Enjoy your fool paradise
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by luvinhubby(m): 3:02pm On Sep 09, 2014
brownlord:

The reasoning of some of these APC e-henchmen is to say the least.

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by ChiefJusticeFuk: 3:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
django1: Barcanista let's all agree that the man overreached and it might be for the reason that daft guy chiefjusticefuk earlier highlighted about the northerners propensity to see people in Niger and Chad as relatives.

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by strangest(m): 3:08pm On Sep 09, 2014
School for terrorists...
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by Sunshineluv(f): 3:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
A big miss. How will this stop the high rate of almajiris roaming the street of kano?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
Instead of building a french school in a french speaking country for the sake of Kano indigents,why not use the money to sponsor those who wanna learn french as a course? Besides,we have french schools in Nigeria and most universities have french language as disciplines.
Well,I think the proposed French school is privately owned by Kwankwaso just the same way Asari Dokubo owns a university in Benin Republic.
Kwakwanso should learn from Atiku Abubakar on how to invest stolen wealth in his home state.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Was Approached By PDP Media Team / Flooding In Government Technical College Enugu (photos) / ْ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.