Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

How I Was Approached By PDP Media Team - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Was Approached By PDP Media Team (4126 Views)

Governor Tanko Al Makura's Media Team Have Just Issued A Press Statement / President Buhari's Media Team In A Group Selfie (photos) / Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Approached By PDP Media Team by OAM(m): 2:46pm On Nov 28, 2014
I hard a very busy day yesterday at the office, and as a result I couldn't go through my mail last night "I checked NL doh" on checking my mail this morning, I was surprised to see a mail from an unknown sender with the caption "The New Age" the content of the mail was direct and straight to the point. The sender stressed the need for me to accept the offer of taking part in the social media campaign ahead off of 2015, taking into consideration how the opposition has hijacked the social media from the present administration.

The sender ended the mail by saying its an offer of first refusal. And I replied by saying am not a blogger neither do I work for a media house. I was shocked to get an instant reply from same sender within 10mins. This particular sender went further in telling me about my various post on Nairaland not minding my hard stand against the present administration. He claimed to be fascinated by my growing writing skills "Believe me all Gov PR teams are on NL". Sensing how serious this unknown sender was, I asked him to reveal his identity if he wants me to consider his proposed offer, and surprisingly he mailed his phone digits numbers to me. I called him and we talked for some minutes, he sound progressive and persuasive in a way but, that didn't move me at all.

#Cramjones, #Barcanista, #Amabeautifulchik, were you all recruited this way by people in Government?
I promised to mail him back within the week.
Re: How I Was Approached By PDP Media Team by 9inches(m): 2:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
I won't believe this, unless you do the needful... sad

5 Likes

Re: How I Was Approached By PDP Media Team by donphilopus: 3:03pm On Nov 28, 2014
Can't you screenshot it?!

6 Likes

Re: How I Was Approached By PDP Media Team by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
I was recruited by my conviction and my conscience. I don't promote the government, I only advocate for change. My confidence and promotion of General Muhammadu Buhari is out of patriotism and never for material gains(of course I will gain when things get right in Nigeria just like everyone else).

Thank You

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Approached By PDP Media Team by omenka(m): 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2014
Barcanista, recall our correspondence some time back. A portion of the op's message should ring a bell. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: How I Was Approached By PDP Media Team by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 28, 2014
omenka:
Barcanista, recall our correspondence some time back. A portion of the op's message should ring a bell. cheesy
Absolutely bro, I do. I wasn't surprised after reading it... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How I Was Approached By PDP Media Team by Oklander: 3:25pm On Nov 28, 2014
hehe...foul nyash go open.
Re: How I Was Approached By PDP Media Team by Gboliwe: 3:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
Just like I was approached by APC media team.

Its a game! Stop catching any feelings

10 Likes

Re: How I Was Approached By PDP Media Team by johnmartus(m): 3:37pm On Nov 28, 2014
Can you imagine some people bent for destroying this country
Re: How I Was Approached By PDP Media Team by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2014
You mean cankerworm.s approached you? How did you survive?
Re: How I Was Approached By PDP Media Team by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 28, 2014
OAM:

I hard a very busy day yesterday at the office, and as a result I couldn't go through my mail last night "I checked NL doh" on checking my mail this morning, I was surprised to see a mail from an unknown sender with the caption "The New Age" the content of the mail was direct and straight to the point. The sender stressed the need for me to accept the offer of taking part in the social media campaign ahead off of 2015, taking into consideration how the opposition has hijacked the social media from the present administration.

The sender ended the mail by saying its an offer of first refusal. And I replied by saying am not a blogger neither do I work for a media house. I was shocked to get an instant reply from same sender within 10mins. This particular sender went further in telling me about my various post on Nairaland not minding my hard stand against the present administration. He claimed to be fascinated by my growing writing skills "Believe me all Gov PR teams are on NL". Sensing how serious this unknown sender was, I asked him to reveal his identity if he wants me to consider his proposed offer, and surprisingly he mailed his phone digits numbers to me. I called him and we talked for some minutes, he sound progressive and persuasive in a way but, that didn't move me at all.

#Cramjones, #Barcanista, #Amabeautifulchik, were you all recruited this way by people in Government?

"He sounde progressive" and you quote Cramjone, bacanister etc that are loud mouth progressives and your topic is PDP. How far guy.

6 Likes

Re: How I Was Approached By PDP Media Team by Ngwakwe: 4:04pm On Nov 28, 2014
You only have 59 posts consisting of 23 topics and 36 comments since 3 years.

You aren't even consistent nor participatory. How come this PR Recruitment Officer able to judge your power of persuasion, creative ideas and influence?

Sorry, your story and your Nairaland records are contradictory

OAM:

28 Likes

Re: How I Was Approached By PDP Media Team by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ngwakwe:
You only have 59 posts consisting of 23 topics and 36 comments since 4 years.

You aren't even consistent nor participatory. How come this PR Recruitment Officer able to judge your power of persuasion, creative ideas and influence?

My brother, you de vex o grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Approached By PDP Media Team by Ngwakwe: 4:17pm On Nov 28, 2014
barcanista:
My brother, you de vex o grin grin

There is nothing bad if you are rewarded for your talent especially when it is in consonant with your belief, supports your political persuasion and satisfies your conscience.

When I read his piece, I was thinking he was approached for his zeal and online activism but alas I was disappointed when I checked his records.

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Approached By PDP Media Team by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ngwakwe:

There is nothing bad if you are rewarded for your talent especially when it is in consonant with your belief, supports your political persuasion and satisfies your conscience.

When I read his piece, I was thinking he was approached for his zeal and online activism but alas I was disappointed when I checked his records.
I agree with you Bro Ngwakwe I so agree with you. Even if true, I don't expect him to bring such to public, the best he could do is to accept or reject base on whatever motivates him.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Approached By PDP Media Team by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 28, 2014
i'm up for recruitment.

by the way op,are u a relative lai mohammad cos u can lie.

your lie isn't even convincing.

6 Likes

Re: How I Was Approached By PDP Media Team by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
story for the gods
Re: How I Was Approached By PDP Media Team by OAM(m): 5:48pm On Nov 28, 2014
barcanista:
I was recruited by my conviction and my conscience. I don't promote the government, I only advocate for change. My confidence and promotion of General Muhammadu Buhari is out of patriotism and never for material gains(of course I will gain when things get right in Nigeria just like everyone else).

Thank You

There are few people I admire on NL, and you happened to be one of them
Re: How I Was Approached By PDP Media Team by Ngwakwe: 5:50pm On Nov 28, 2014
barcanista:
I agree with you Bro Ngwakwe I so agree with you. Even if true, I don't expect him to bring such to public, the best he could do is to accept or reject base on whatever motivates him.

The caller may have mistook him for OAM4J as the two monikers have something in common

5 Likes

Re: How I Was Approached By PDP Media Team by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
OAM:

There are few people I admire on NL, and you happened to be one of them
It is reciprocal bro smiley
Re: How I Was Approached By PDP Media Team by OAM(m): 5:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
victorels:

"He sounde progressive" and you quote Cramjone, bacanister etc that are loud mouth progressives and your topic is PDP. How far guy.

If you envy them, why don't you stop coping and pasting news from Punch and write your own post, that way we know you belong to the league.
Re: How I Was Approached By PDP Media Team by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ngwakwe:

The caller may have mistook him for OAM4J as the two monikers have something in common
I initially thought it was OAM4J's alternate moniker, probably he was banned by Ishilove grin, until I remember that he is a moderator too sad
Re: How I Was Approached By PDP Media Team by OAM(m): 6:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ngwakwe:
You only have 59 posts consisting of 23 topics and 36 comments since 3 years.

I believe you more active on the romance section so am not going to join issues with you. However, its important to let you know that I am a busy person, I don't have to have thousands of post for you to believe my story. People like us don't crave for FP as I believe its a big reward for people like you. My handle here is same with my Punchonline, I guess you have check that as well.
Re: How I Was Approached By PDP Media Team by OAM(m): 6:03pm On Nov 28, 2014
barcanista:

You absolutely right, I shared the story cause I want the sender to read it. Its my way of telling him am not interested
Re: How I Was Approached By PDP Media Team by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 28, 2014
OAM:

You absolutely right, I shared the story cause I want the sender to read it. Its my way of telling him am not interested
nice one bro. We can't sell our conscience
Re: How I Was Approached By PDP Media Team by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 28, 2014
OAM:

I believe you more active on the romance section so am not going to join issues with you. However, its important to let you know that I am a busy person, I don't have to have thousands of post for you to believe my story. People like us don't crave for FP as I believe its a big reward for people like you. My handle here is same with my Punchonline, I guess you have check that as well.
Ngwakwe more active in the romance section?

LMAO!! grin grin
Re: How I Was Approached By PDP Media Team by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 28, 2014
OAM:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How I Was Approached By PDP Media Team by Desola(f): 6:18pm On Nov 28, 2014
Na Sango and Oya join together go strike down anyone who contacts me with such proposal - be you APC or PDP!!

This is why I keep telling the Nigerian youths to come into awareness of their power to carve their destinies. To know that if Nigeria must be good, it is up to them. Say no to partisanship and say yes to progress. Think of the Nigeria of your children; how you want it to be. Stop being a pun in the hands of these glutinous polithiefcians and let them know that you hold the key.

The future is now; the future is you!

1 Like

Re: How I Was Approached By PDP Media Team by Ngwakwe: 6:23pm On Nov 28, 2014
JackBaueress1:
Ngwakwe more active in the romance section?

LMAO!! grin grin

barcanista:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

The gentleman is funny.

Romance Section is where we have Mr and Lady Nairalanders
Re: How I Was Approached By PDP Media Team by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 28, 2014
OAM:

If you envy them, why don't you stop coping and pasting news from Punch and write your own post, that way we know you belong to the league.
I write my post and copY any that interest me. Have you gone through my profile?
I seem to have read meaning to the point you mentioned progressive and persuasive which promoted me to ask a question. You did not clear me but prefer to counter me.
But not to worry, I have corrected myself.
Re: How I Was Approached By PDP Media Team by OAM(m): 6:46pm On Nov 28, 2014
victorels:

I write my post and copY any that interest me. Have you gone through my profile?
I seem to have read meaning to the point you mentioned progressive and persuasive which promoted me to ask a question. You did not clear me but prefer to counter me.
But not to worry, I have corrected myself.

No beef man, your profile is not bad,2008 is quite commendable, I guess you were being emotional with your first comment. Now on I look out for you here. Lol
Re: How I Was Approached By PDP Media Team by lilflipnerd: 6:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
Why are TAN members being paid?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari / My Personal Experience With Goodluck Jonathan / Anambra Refinery Targets 3,000 Barrels Of Oil Per Day, Plans Gas Plant- Thisday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.