Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

How To Open A US Bank Account To Verify Paypal - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Open A US Bank Account To Verify Paypal (1061 Views)

Methods For Opening Verify Paypal Account / Verify Paypal With Payoneer Mastercard + US Bank Account + 25$ Bonus / Verify Paypal: Open A Verified Canada Paypal With Canada Bank Account! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Open A US Bank Account To Verify Paypal by goldplated(m): 5:03am On Oct 30, 2008
This is what you will never get from any person if you are to part away with N10,000 but you will get it free HERE.

Heres an Excerpt from the Post. Go to the Website to view the Full Post.

HOW TO OPEN A USA BANK ACCOUNT IN NIGERIA,

How to fund and Withdraw money from your paypal account

To open a USA bank account is possible using the service of Virtual Money inc.
Unfortunately due to the way their service is designed you cannot open a USA account with them directly except through their agents located in your country. So what you need to do is to look for the agent that works with Virtual Money Inc so that you can open your USA account through them.
And their agent that does that in Nigeria is SPRING BANK PLC.
Once you are on Spring Bank's Website look for virtual money card
on the right side of the website and click on it. Now for you to set-up your virtual money card you will need any of the followings:
[a]
[1]International passport AND National ID card
[2]International passport AND Drivers License
[3]Drivers License AND National ID Card.

Get the Full Information and View all links by going to How to Open a US Bank account to Verify Paypal
Re: How To Open A US Bank Account To Verify Paypal by ztyle(m): 12:09pm On Oct 30, 2008
Well i'm looking into it, maybe we can work together to make the forum great.
Re: How To Open A US Bank Account To Verify Paypal by goldplated(m): 12:51pm On Oct 30, 2008
ztyle:

Well i'm looking into it, maybe we can work together to make the forum great.

Great Man. I'll appreciate.

If you got Free Quality Information, pls dont hesitate to Post. Lets all build ourselves up. Lets champion the course of Free Information.
Re: How To Open A US Bank Account To Verify Paypal by goldplated(m): 12:20am On Oct 31, 2008
I'll love to get feedbacks from you guys. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Book Your Down Your Event And Get 30% Discount On Any Of Our Photography Package / Get A U.s.a Mastercard For Free / Automatic Mini Fuel/water Transfer Pump (auto Siphon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.