Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,490 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Read This Article It Might Save Your Life: The Antidotes Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Read This Article It Might Save Your Life: The Antidotes Of God (29221 Views)

You Never Know That Which Might Save You / To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! / Read This Article It Might Save Your Life: The Antidotes Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read This Article It Might Save Your Life: The Antidotes Of God by nbsoberekon1: 1:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
GREATER VICTORY EVANGELICAL WORLDWIDE MISSION

N.B. SOBEREKON
Tel: +234(0)9039046100/+234(0)8174387706

READ THIS ARTICLE IT MIGHT SAVE YOUR LIFE.

THE ANTIDOTES OF GOD
The earth is the Lord’s and indeed all power pertaining to it. When we encounter trouble we tend to ask, God why me? Job 34:10 Therefore hearken unto me ye men of understanding: far be it from God, that he should do wickedness; and from the Almighty, that he should commit iniquity. And in Jeremiah 29: 11 is written: For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. If we give it a thought and reason properly, we discover that the evil we encounter is not of God. Never the less, terror exist amongst men in the world. Brother is killing brother and sister is fighting sister. Parents do not understand their children and many children have lost their orientation. People are shedding innocent blood for the sake of money. We find it difficult to love our neighbors as we stopped loving ourselves long ago. We have chosen to become selfish than to love our self. If a person does not love himself, he or she cannot love another. As we succumb to greed, adultery, fraud, fornication and in fact every sin, we provide a space for the devil to operate. We all know anywhere the devil operates calamities abound. The only thing that I know can bring us to know love again is appreciating the works of God and having the fear of God.
Jeremiah 17: 9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: … Though this is true, I have seen people totally dedicated to serving their fellow humans selflessly. The wicked are not so, they derive pleasure from doing evil. They constantly seek ways to deliver destruction to their fellow man. They are haters of the Most High God and they seek to oppress men spiritually.
Is there any such thing like spiritual oppression? No was my usual answer. I did not believe any such thing existed. I was convinced that science and technology regulated the issues of life. I thought I was fine and on top of the world until something strange occurred. A sister I used to visit while she was studying in the United States of America finally completed her PHD program. She sent photographs of her receiving the award to my home in Germany. Many in the family were happy of her success but suddenly she lost her mind. She had to be repatriated by the Americans back to Nigeria. When I met her in Nigeria, we had several conversations. My sister could perfectly handle most complicated and

abstract topics. She recalled every occurrence of our childhood days without any mistakes. What stunned and shocked me was her refusal and inability to talk whenever her academic documents were mentioned. When I digested the fact that all her struggle, hard work and the self deprivation over several years was in futility, I became extremely frightened. What I did not know, a close relative an occult man, had also set a spiritual time bomb against my life in motion. He was waiting to see his desire for my life but Psalm 92: 8-11 says in my favor: But thou, Lord art most high for evermore.
For, lo, thine enemies, O Lord, for, lo, thine enemies shall perish; all the workers of iniquity shall be scattered.
But my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil.
Mine eye also shall see my desire on my enemies, and my ears shall hear my desire of the wicked that rise up against me.
King Hezekiah of Judah, Isaiah 38, was oppressed to the point of death and the Lord God let Isaiah tell him to put his house in order because he was about to die. Hezekiah prayed and cried to the Lord, reminding him of the good things he had done and the Lord had pity and added fifteen years to his life. King Hezekiah who wrote to praise God in Isaiah 38: 10-20, said in verse 14 “O Lord I am oppressed; undertake for me.” He was afflicted with an evil boil that was about to take his life. He knew that only God can save a man under spiritual oppression. As God revealed the antidote to him, Prophet Isaiah then said in verse 21, “let them take a lump of figs, and lay it for a plaster upon the boil, and he shall recover.” The King Hezekiah recovered.
Luckily I abandoned the jet set life I was living and received Jesus as my Lord and personal savior. The Holy Spirit came into my life and changed me completely. He taught me several things. He brought me to understand the mighty power that is released when we pray, closing it with “In the name of Jesus!” He started showing me future occurrences in dreams which come to pass in real life. I ask Him of a thing and He reveals the answer to me. He advises me to make correct use of money etc. etc. He reveals the plan of the enemy against me, each time they make a move. With that, I always knew how to pray to God and the prayer points.
Thanks to the Spirit of God, I knew I was under severe spiritual oppression. The bible says in Psalm 34:19 Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all. I noticed several stages of attacks coming in periodically. At sometime I observed a collective attack of strong occult men. They had invoked very deadly killer demons to end my life. I could see the demons in form of women following me any where I went. Several accidents and unimaginable situations close to ending my life occurred in a few days period. I prayed and prayed to God to forgive my sins and save me from enemies that are stronger than me. So, early one morning the Lord spoke to me. He said, “Go get a coconut and wash your face with the water inside.”
I quickly got a coconut, prayed and washed my face with the coconut water. In the night thereof, I was in a dream and I saw myself sitting on a bench. The demon in form of a woman came in and sat next to me. Afraid of her, I immediately moved to the other end of the bench but she did not follow me as she usually did. She no longer recognized me. All those evil events and occurrences stopped. Coconut water the ANTIDOTE. Isaiah 43:11 I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no Savior.
Now, occult or witchcraft societies and juju priests are
Human beings like all of us. However, their knowledge of some spiritual secrets and their love to do evil makes them different. They would not like to meet the enemy in a boxing ring, face to face. So they hide in secret places to invoke demons and evil spirits as evil and satanic messengers, to do the dirty jobs.
Only God can save men from the hand of demons and evil spirits. Any man under spiritual attack who runs to seek help from evil places, signs his own death sentence. Mathew 12:26 And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?
I am not a spiritualist but from what the Spirit of God taught me, I do understand that there are different types of spiritual attacks. The most common type of spiritual attack is eating, drinking or making love in the dream. If, you suffer spiritual attacks, there is another antidote, revealed to me by the Spirit of God. It helped me, it will help you also if you are a Christian, for the apostle Paul said in 1 Corinthians 2: 9 ..., Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man , the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
It is impossible that I live to write this article, if not for the mercy of God and the gift of the Holy Spirit. What I survived by praying and following the directives of the Holy Spirit could have killed an elephant. My relative had destroyed and killed many in the family with very little effort. He was surprised that I did not die and was still standing, he made his last move against me. The Holy Spirit revealed to me that he had initiated me. To what, I did not know but I believe it must have been something very evil. A few days later he died. At about the same period I prayed for someone, casually. The Spirit told me that God had forgiven the man I prayed for. Soon after, the witchcraft powers oppressing him fell over me in anger. I now had double trouble. I noticed that the Spirit of God that spoke frequently to me had become quiet. Satan came in to occupy the space. I prayed and prayed but to no avail. I became afraid and panic broke out in my life. Unlike before, I came under frequent spiritual attacks. I asked my wife to join me in prayer. One day, I received a revelation that I interpreted to mean the existence of a clash between good and evil forces in me.
I started praying, declaring for Jesus Christ and declaring against Satan. I reminded Satan of how Jesus defeated him at the cross of Calvary. I sustained that sort of prayers for a few weeks. Then gradually the Holy Spirit returned. The Spirit knew that I was still worried about my spiritual condition. Early one morning, I found myself eating in the dream. Suddenly, I heard a voice say “The key! Concerning the spiritual attacks” and I saw a wall of bitter leaves. I did not understand, so I prayed the Spirit to give me more understanding. The Holy Spirit then told me to put the bitter leaves in a bucket of water and bath with it.
At night I prayed with the bitter leaves in my hand. I then put them in the water and washed my whole body and went to sleep. While asleep, I noticed that things changed in my dreams. I became the controller of the events in my dreams. The helplessness I used to experience in the dreams when under attack seized. I was no longer submissive. I stopped eating their evil food. At times, I see the food in a plate but I walk away. In some cases I see them eating their own dung. So, bitter leave (botanical name: vernonia amygdalina) is an heavenly ANTIDOTE against spiritual attacks from occult and witchcraft societies.
John 9:6-7 …, he spat on the ground, and made clay of the spittle, and he anointed the eyes of the blind man with the clay.
And said unto him, Go wash in the pool of Siloam, He went his way therefore, and washed, and came seeing.
How can clay made of spit open the eyes of a blind man? How can bitter leaves in my bathing water confuse occult and witchcraft power seeking to kill me? It is a mystery that only God knows. It will declare the power of God to the godly and the ungodly in our nation and beyond. It will cause serious damage in the kingdom of darkness. God alone has the power to judge over life and death and not witches and wizards.
As I said earlier, all power belongs to God who created all things. He alone knows the antidote to all conditions. If anyone wants to come to the benefit of these antidotes, he or she must be a believer of Jesus Christ. This is so because He said “…these signs shall follow them that believe”. That apart, only the Holy Spirit is able to look into the future and see where and when the enemy shall gather in their coven, evil alter or shrines against you. Secondly, this way people would see that this knowledge is given to me by God.
There is also the problem of Christians being initiated without their consent. Millions in the society have been cosmically initiated and they have no idea of it at all. Many Pastors and ordinary Christians surfer from this wicked act of Satan and his human agents.
Let me give a few examples of what happens to someone they have initiated: A man prays while conscious that God bless his children that they may succeed in life. As soon as that same man goes to sleep they make him to reverse the prayer. He now prays that God should not let his own children succeed in anything they do. He prays, let them fail, let them fail, through his spirit. While a Pastor would praise and pray to God consciously, asking God to heal and bless the congregation, in his sleep they make his spirit reverse his prayers. He begins to curse and blaspheme God and Jesus Christ as Satan does.
We know from the scriptures that God is a Spirit and wants to be worshipped in spirit and Satan knows that too. So when he or his agents take hold of a man’s spirit and manipulate, it is that prayer that is first heard.
Let me also give examples of how satanic initiation can be manifest: A powerful servant of God is used to laying hand on the sick and they recover. He prays and in no time his request is granted but when he is secretly initiated, he can lay hands on from morning till night it won’t change anything. Another example is a man makes a journey with his family. He gets involved in an accident, his wife and children dies but he survives with injuries so that they can use him to harm more people.
Revelation 12:12 ….Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! For the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time. Now, Lucifer the devil operates with stolen powers. He has no idea that the owner also created antidotes. He too wonders that I am still alive. He has tried to discourage me from disclosing the effectiveness of these antidotes. He now knows that God had revealed his antics and provided the antidotes.
Mark 9: 28-29 And when he was come into the house, his disciples asked him privately, Why could not we cast him out?
And he said unto them, This kind can come forth by nothing, but by prayer and fasting. I have read a delivered occultist and wizard write that a cosmically initiated person would remain in witchcraft prison as long as he lived. In the contrary, the Holy Spirit told me to use bitter leaves in my bathing water, fasting and praying for fourteen days. I became clean again. I remember how Satan suggested five or four days of fasting to me, as to confuse me.
Why am I writing this article? The LORD, revealed these things to me. He let me apply them successfully in my own case, then He commanded me to disclose them to Nigerians and others. I believe the Almighty father is about to do a new thing in the life of believers. May we be prepared to be good followers of the Lord.
If a Christian has received the Holy Spirit he is lucky. You now know coconut water and bitter leaves are antidotes of God against spiritual attacks. If the Holy Spirit sees any spiritual attack against you he will tell you to apply the coconut water to wash your face, if Satan’s agents have put a mark of destruction on your face. He could also instruct you to wash your feet with the coconut water if you have treaded on anything evil.
The Holy Spirit may instruct you to put the bitter leaves in water and bath with it if witchcraft activity is eminent against you.
My advice to Christians: Endeavour to get closer to God by avoiding fornication. Read the bible and embrace the Gospel of Jesus Christ. If you have not received the Holy Spirit, check your Christian life and pray that the Lord might help you to receive the Comforter. If you have already received the Holy Spirit learn to avoid alcohol. Be at alert always to hear when the Holy Spirit speaks or shows the warnings.
My advice to deliverance churches: inquire of the Lord concerning the antidotes. It might be necessary to wash the faces of your congregation with coconut water. The Holy Spirit might choose to reveal through a prophet some believers who need to apply bitter leaves in their bathing water.
Let me assert at this point, as a Christian learn to be discreet about your plans. Any information you give to a cosmically initiated person, ( blind witch) gets into the domain of occult and witchcraft powers. They can use it to thwart your efforts.
When I thought the price of bitter leaves might go up the Holy Spirit told me that more engagement with the scriptures, the church and the gospel of Jesus Christ will reduce much use of the leaves.
Finally, if you are a witch or a wizard, an occult or juju priest, the Lord said you should leave the path of warfare and seek the path of peace.
Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:
Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon. Isaiah 55: 6-7

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Read This Article It Might Save Your Life: The Antidotes Of God by susanog(f): 8:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
Plz sir interprete this dream for me, I was in my balcony upstairs at the front of my house standing, sudenly sky became dark like it's going to rain heavily, but it did not rain there was a loud thunder strike that I was so scare as it was going to strike me down so I ran inside towards the stair case going down stairs. so I woke up. Please sir can u tell me the meaning
Re: Read This Article It Might Save Your Life: The Antidotes Of God by susanog(f): 8:57pm On Dec 19, 2014
Plz sir interprete this dream for me, I was in my balcony upstairs at the front of my house standing, sudenly sky became dark like it's going to rain heavily, but it did not rain there was a loud thunder strike that I was so scare as it was like it's going to strike me down so I ran inside towards the stair case going down stairs. so I woke up. Please sir can u tell me the meaning of this dream

(1) (Reply)

First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 / Why You Feel Remorseful After Certain Sexual Activities / Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.