Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

My Story, My Life (A Touching Story) - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Story, My Life (A Touching Story) (25212 Views)

[story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy / We Are Able(a Touching Story) / TAMISHO - My Story. My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story, My Life (A Touching Story) by Onemansquad(m): 5:07pm On Nov 03, 2014
Yes nw dat av caught up wit u guys we can move togeda nw

Oga mario cary we dy ur bak
Re: My Story, My Life (A Touching Story) by jaymomma(f): 5:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
Tuyil must change for the beta
Re: My Story, My Life (A Touching Story) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 03, 2014
Onemansquad:

I sincerely appreciate you boss!!!
Re: My Story, My Life (A Touching Story) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 03, 2014
Onemansquad:

I sincerely appreciate you boss!!!.
Re: My Story, My Life (A Touching Story) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 03, 2014
jaymomma:
Tuyil must change for the beta

Sure!.....you know there is no one you women cannot change...if you wish
Re: My Story, My Life (A Touching Story) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 03, 2014
Short update drop very soon.

lizaalfred......happy viewing #winks
Re: My Story, My Life (A Touching Story) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 03, 2014
I hasten up to dress and called out. “Tolulope.” And patiently wait for response. Nobody responded and I repeated myself like two more times and she responded.

“Yes, Omotuyi.” She responded. My adrenaline level shot up immediately. Even though my name is Olatuyi, she adopted Omotuyil which has a better reason to her alone.

“So this is the new house you were coming to?” I asked her as she entered into my room. “Have a seat.” And I sat her down on a plastic chair meant for studying in my room.

“Thanks and to answer your question, yes this is the house.” She said as she finally settles into the chair.

“So, please what is your response to what I discussed with you yesterday? And by the way how do you get to know my name?” I bombarded with her questions.

“Please one at a time.” She brushed everything off with her peculiar smile. She continued. “What is wrong with me now is this stomach upset and as a pharmacy student I expect you to have some drugs in here.”

“Yes I do.” And I gave her some medications. After some minutes she said she would like to rest and since she hasn’t unload her packs, she have only one option and that is my room!

“Will you sleep here?” I asked her jokingly and she responded that at least I won’t eat her.

She gets up on the chair to make her way to the bed but she fell down on the account that she was weak. I rushed to her and picked her up and I carried her in my arm. I noticed that she was sobbing and I asked her the reason why she was crying.
She looked into my eyes and said “I feel loved once again and thank you for loving me.” I nearly fainted with joy hearing this; I buried my lips into hers and we were locked like that for almost five minutes before I jolted back into life.

“You need to rest a dear.” I ordered her and laid her on my bed. I watched her drifted into dreamland and make way into her bedroom since my door leads to hers.

I unloaded her packs; puts everything in appropriate places and then come to her side. I began to feel a better side of my germinating into life merely looking at her blissful face on the bed. It has been long I felt this kind of feelings with Funmilayo then.

We continue with our courtship and she started calling me to order in so many ways I could not mention but which we shall come across soon.

1 Like

Re: My Story, My Life (A Touching Story) by Onemansquad(m): 7:29pm On Nov 03, 2014
Ftc
oga mario ah hail o 9c update

1 Like

Re: My Story, My Life (A Touching Story) by pricelesslove(f): 9:07am On Nov 04, 2014
Love indeed is a beautiful thing but it's very difficult to find. Weldon dear.
Re: My Story, My Life (A Touching Story) by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 04, 2014
And very easy to lose dear........goodmorning

pricelesslove:
Love indeed is a beautiful thing but it's very difficult to find. Weldon dear.
Re: My Story, My Life (A Touching Story) by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 04, 2014
Tolulope settled down fast into our hostel. In-fact all the hostel mate has known that she is mine. She don turn to no-go-area be dat.

My cultism activities were still four-unit course that must not be carried and also was my academic which must also be maintained.

Tolulope did everything in her capacity to make sure I drop most of my vices. But as a core Elebe, I no wan gree quick.
She would cry day and night just for me to change and her cry always melt my heart (abegi no be my fault ooo na love cause am).

Barely six months to my final examination two incidents occurred that almost shook my feet off ground.

One was the death of Oyebode. He was my relative back home and he was actively involved in student unionism. He was then the vice-president of NANS. He was coming from Abuja one day when his motor had an accident and he eventually died. I was very close to him even though he was a Bagga and I an Elebe. I couldn’t go on the day of his burial because I was writing my State final examination then. His Bagga brothers almost disrupted the burial. This generated many controversies in the town. The town made some findings and my name and others were written out as the cultist in the town! My grandma called me to come home but I refused to heed her call since there is nothing to defend or hide again because it has become open secret. The matter was resolved later on and I became free once again.

The other event was the rustication of T-boy from the school. I was earmarked as his successor. To avoid this I ran away from the school to my friends who are not cultist in UNAD. Suddenly a fight ensued between the Axe-men and Elebe in that school and since it wasn’t my school I decided not to interfere. When the war escalated, I and my friends decided to vacate the vicinity to the next town which is safe. On our way, we were stopped by some Elebe on rampage and I was nearly killed that day even though they knew me from my school. I decided onward that I would quit this fraternity since I am not even free from them anymore.

Fortunately, my friend Shigo, was made the leader of the fraternity and I was left unto my own since T-boy my godfather is not in their midst anymore. I nearly lost my live two weeks to my final paper when I was attacked by shigo and his boys for poke-nosing into their matter. I felt relieved that I am now free to live my life as my ‘brothers’ has ousted me themselves.

1 Like

Re: My Story, My Life (A Touching Story) by Onemansquad(m): 12:31pm On Nov 04, 2014
My good people, the voting for
Miss Nairaland 2014 has
started. This is Elimination
Round 1 where 2 candidates
will be dropped.
Kindly head to http:// www.nairaland.com/1980633/
miss-nairaland-
deceemer-2014-contest and cast your votes for this
damsel;
maureensylvia
Re: My Story, My Life (A Touching Story) by jaymomma(f): 8:14pm On Nov 04, 2014
marioking:

Sure!.....you know there is no one you women cannot change...if you wish

Yes. By using strength of a woman
Re: My Story, My Life (A Touching Story) by kingphilip(m): 9:24pm On Nov 04, 2014
gud he finally made it out and also made it unscathed most times they don't make it out freely but he should b happy he made it

BTW marioking great update
Re: My Story, My Life (A Touching Story) by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 05, 2014
kingphilip:
gud he finally made it out and also made it unscathed most times they don't make it out freely but he should b happy he made it

BTW marioking great update

Unscathed you said?>>>>>>>>>>>what about the emotional pains? what about the psychological trauma? the stigma he bears? my brother......he didn't but he came, he saw hell and conquered
Re: My Story, My Life (A Touching Story) by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 05, 2014
I wrote my final paper but not without hitch. When I called my Uncles for the examination fees they responded that I am old enough to cater for those things and I was just 23years old!

Since T-boy wasn’t around anymore, I decided to wait till the following year maybe I would have saved enough to pay for it. Tolulope tried to raise me but she couldn’t as she too was going to the final yea.

Fortunately, my HOD called me in the evening to the examination and asked me to show myself to him with immediate effect.
I met him and the Dean of the faculty in the Dean’s office.
“Good afternoon sir.” I greeted them and the Dean offered me a sit.

“Olatuyi,” It has been long someone called me my real name like that.

“Sir.” I responded with shame and pain written all over my face.

“Do you know you are the most brilliant student in this department?” The Dean asked me but I couldn’t answer.

“Yes you are but you are also the most unserious student I have ever seen.” He was now angry with me. “Why haven’t you paid your examination fees? Or you don’t want to graduate?” he asked me in astonishment.

I broke down into tears and explained my whole life story to them. They were surprised to hear my outpouring like this.

The HOD then promised to pay the money which was then 38 thousand naira. I prostrated and thanked them in joy.

The Dean left us and I was about to leave the office when the HOD called me back and told me my greatest surprise.

“Olatuyi, why do you joined cultism?” I was amazed and my jaw dropped. “You think I don’t know abi? Actually I knew all along but I know you must have a reason because you strike me as someone who comes from a good family.”

I told him the circumstance that brought me into it. He was surprised but he said I should have open up to him before-hand but all the same he implored me to desist from it. I thanked him and promised to turn a leave which i did.

1 Like

Re: My Story, My Life (A Touching Story) by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 05, 2014

REFLECTIONS

On the day of my last paper, I was in total joy because of all that I have passed through. I knelt down and thank my God for the unmerited favour He granted me. My mind went back to some of it.

I was just coming out from Iya Bolu joint this particular day. I noticed that people were running for safety but for the fact that I was drunk, I couldn’t run so I turned to hide somewhere so far people were running too.

Unknown to me, I was their target. “That’s him” shouted one of them. Immediately i heard a gunshot from the back and I fell to the ground. They came over me and dealt some blows of stick on me. They left me to die with thought that I can’t survive it. But miraculously I survived! The gun only pierced my neck and nothing more.

I was later informed that it was T-boy that dealt with some Alora guys and he wrote my name in the back of the guy with hot iron before he left his house and they thought it was me. It was after I got well that we later resolve the issue.
Re: My Story, My Life (A Touching Story) by Onemansquad(m): 11:52am On Nov 05, 2014
9c update bro we ar expetin mor oo
Re: My Story, My Life (A Touching Story) by bigwig97(m): 11:59am On Nov 05, 2014
hmmmm....nice piece...thumbs up... (Y) ...next

1 Like

Re: My Story, My Life (A Touching Story) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 05, 2014
Onemansquad:
9c update bro we ar expetin mor oo
Good morning bro....more on the way
Re: My Story, My Life (A Touching Story) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 05, 2014
Another was a day when we went for a birthday party and a fight broke up there. I ran as fast as my feet could carried me to my house.

I met Tolulope still awake waiting for me and the time was almost midnight. She complained about my late but I cuddled and pet her to sleep. I took a quick shower and ate the delicious food she had prepared since evening but has turned sour.

We had some s’ex and she wanted to clean up but I volunteered to help her bring the towel from the wardrobe.

I started having some tightness in the chest and I couldn’t breathe freely. I fell to the ground and started wheezing. She said she thought

I was exhausted and she called me but when she noticed I was gasping for breath she called out and thanks to God a neighbor came to my rescue and gave me his ventolin inhaler to use which immediately subside the Asthmatic attack. I have never had any attack in my life and that was the first time it occurred.

Had it been the birthday party wasn’t disrupted, it would have been another story.
Re: My Story, My Life (A Touching Story) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 05, 2014
bigwig97:
hmmmm....nice piece...thumbs up... (Y) ...next

I sight you bro
Re: My Story, My Life (A Touching Story) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 05, 2014
In my first semester in 300L, I was made the student union electoral chairman. The preparations were successful but the only problem I had was the issue of the SUG Presidency.

The school authority called me and presented their candidate for the presidency which is Ayo. I left the Provost office in total confusion because a drama is about to enfold.

I called Taiwo my Secretary to tell him what the Provost told me.

“Omo, Wahala wan happen be dis o.” he assured me. “What of Femi our own candidate and Segun the student’s candidate?” He asked me in full confusion because it was written all over him.

“Hmmm…..It seems we must allow this election to be free and fair o.” This came from Emeka the PRO.

“Yeah that is what we will do.” Chorused everybody except Taiwo.

Taiwo pulled me aside as everyone was departing. And told me that he has collected 45 thousand naira from Femi.

“O’boy return am o, you know say Femi na Aiye guy and he could be deadly.” I warned him and he promised to do so.

At the end of it all Segun won and the whole school was happy about it.

I was sleeping in the night in Lawrence house when I heard a knock on the door.

“Open this door or we go break am.” A voice commanded from outside.

I fired back in anger, “Who be be dat and who goes there?”

“Alora na me na me.” The voice replied in alora slang.

“Lawrence na your brothers.” I said jokingly to Lawrence because he was the head of Alora in the college.

“But my brothers cannot be threatened me naw.” He said confused.

He opened the door and to our amazement they came in with masked over their faces.

“You people don die today. You collected 45 bar from our capone and he no enter.” One of them said and broke the television set with his axe and that was when I knew it was Femi handiwork because he is an Axe-man.

I told them that it was Taiwo that collected the money for his own purse but they beat us mercilessly and we sustained various degrees of injuries. We were left in our own blood to die but thanks to the guy next door who called the police and we were rushed to the hospital for treatment.

Taiwo nearly lost his life. His left eye was badly injured.

After we were discharged, the guys continue to trail us and I have to leave the school for almost two months before Femi was appeased to and he later understand that Taiwo acted on his own accord.

1 Like

Re: My Story, My Life (A Touching Story) by bigwig97(m): 5:05pm On Nov 05, 2014
marioking:

I sight you bro
yh...9z upd8
Re: My Story, My Life (A Touching Story) by jaymomma(f): 8:17pm On Nov 05, 2014
marioking, I didn't get ur mail. Resend pls
Re: My Story, My Life (A Touching Story) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 05, 2014
jaymomma:
marioking, I didn't get ur mail. Resend pls

I have done that my sista
Re: My Story, My Life (A Touching Story) by Geeblaze4(f): 6:15pm On Nov 06, 2014
Too bloody...guess you'll have lots of ugly scars.nice story,can't wait for the happy ending!
Re: My Story, My Life (A Touching Story) by Horlardorjah(m): 10:06am On Nov 12, 2014
Life! My broda, good u r are alive 2 tell d tale. Many went tru same & perished without a second chance. Yes, destiny plays it toll too, but we can neva blame destiny for it cos several pple has more bitter tales dan urs! All d same, I doff my hat 4 u, u came, saw & I guess conquered! Thumbs up
Re: My Story, My Life (A Touching Story) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 12, 2014
Alas! What a touching story!!!
Re: My Story, My Life (A Touching Story) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 12, 2014
Geeblaze4:
Too bloody...guess you'll have lots of ugly scars.nice story,can't wait for the happy ending!

Bloody indeed.......but alas there is not much scars......it will end soonest
Re: My Story, My Life (A Touching Story) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 12, 2014
Horlardorjah:
Life! My broda, good u r are alive 2 tell d tale. Many went tru same & perished without a second chance. Yes, destiny plays it toll too, but we can neva blame destiny for it cos several pple has more bitter tales dan urs! All d same, I doff my hat 4 u, u came, saw & I guess conquered! Thumbs up

Thankz my broda.......but destiny is not fixed, you can re-write it if u wish.

i indeed conquered!
Re: My Story, My Life (A Touching Story) by jaymomma(f): 9:49am On Nov 13, 2014
marioking:

I have done that my sista

I av issues with my email.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

¤Step Down For Love¤ A story by Vonn / How Good Are You With Figures Of Speech? Try This Out / 18+ My New Compound Chronicle With Mama Abi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.