Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,405 members, 7,853,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:14 AM

PHOTOS: MC Mbakara Re-evolves! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: MC Mbakara Re-evolves! (693 Views)

[PHOTOS] MC Galaxy, Ice Prince, M.I Turn Up For Jeremiah Ogbodo’s Birthday Party / [PHOTOS] MC Galaxy, Ice Prince, M.I Turn Up For Jeremiah Ogbodo’s Birthday Party / MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: MC Mbakara Re-evolves! by manpo2k(m): 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
Mc Mbakara is one of the best Mc’s/stand-up comedians that have emerged from the south side of Nigeria. A Biochemistry graduate from the University of Calabar, Mc Mbakara is the most-versatile event anchor the paradise city can boost of right now! He started his career as an entertainer in 2008 and has been on top of his game since then. With a rocking comedy video titled “Calabar Laff Mattaz” making waves across the country, Mc Mbakara has performed on big stages with the likes of Julius Agwu, Gandoki, I Go die, Klint D Drunk, Sir James and a host of others. Mc Mbakara is set to release his second comedy video in Uyo, titled "VIP COMEDY SHOW" and it promises to be very exciting! Watch out for this energetic compere/comedian! He will soon be in a city near you! He is here in Uyo! Wanna hook him up? Call 08060060578, 07081360521, BB: 7f60ed45 or follow him on Twitter @mc_mbakara.

Source: www.wetinhappen.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Am Still The Queen!!! Jennifer Lopez's Jaw-dropping Moves For 'booty' Video[pix] / Family, Fans Mourn Taiwo Oshadipe / Wizkid Open Up; There Is Nothing Like Collaboration With Davido In Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.