Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,466 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out (69371 Views)

The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah / I'm Not 37 Years Old - Eniola Badmus Cries Out (Photo) / "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by aproko247: 4:23pm On Jun 26, 2013
It appears the CEO of Morgan Entertainment is not telling us all the truth he knows about the death Igbo rapper, Obiajulu Nwozo, famously addressed as MC Loph and his only sister, Chinwe.

Recall that in one of our previous posts, we served you a story of how former Morgan Entertainment MD, Obi Madubogwu, accused the label CEO, Emeka Morgan Nwanne Oguejiofor of allegedly using the late MC Loph and only sister for rituals.

Further investigations by myemag.net has proven that there are other people joining voices with Madubogwu to label Morgan a ritualist and being responsible for the death of the rapper. They are no other persons than the late rapper’s mum and his fiancée, Ngozi, who was the only survivor of the accident that claimed both the life of the rapper and his only sister.

In an exclusive chat with our correspondent, who reached out to MC Loph’s mum via a phone conversation, the aged woman, we also learnt suffers hypertension, lamented almost endlessly of how Emeka Morgan abandoned her and the late rapper’s son, after making a pledge of placing her on a meager salary of 30 thousand naira monthly.

According Mrs Obiozor, “Emeka Morgan killed my only son and daughter, left me childless and handicapped. Since Obiajulu died, the only time I set my eyes on the so-called Morgan was in May 2012, when he came with Obi Madubogu, gave me a bag of rice, a gallon of groundnut oil and 60 thousand naira and asked me never to allow Nkiru (MC Loph’s wife) to have a share of the money.

But I couldn’t, I gave the money over to Nkiru after he left and it was used to fix the Camry with which she does most of her run arounds in Lagos. Since then, he had neither called nor checked on me again.”

Contrary to the rumour which went agog in a section of the media a few months ago that Emeka Oguejiofor, the owner of Morgan Entertainment adopted late MC Loph’s son, Mrs Obiozor stated categorically that Morgan is a liar and will not go unpunished.

According to her, “is it possible to adopt a child you have not set your eyes on since he was born? Probably he adopted Obiajulu Jnr in his dreams or imagination. I heard the rumour too, but all I can say is that God will judge him both in life and in death; he will never know any peace in his lifetime, for shedding the blood of my children whom I know did not wrong him in any way.”

Meanwhile, myemag.net further checks revealed that late MC Loph’s family, which consists of his uncles and other extended family, avoids Emeka Morgan with every sense of consciousness. An insider insisted that the family have not stopped accusing him of being responsible for the death of the rapper and his only sister.

According to him, ‘Emeka Morgan is not clean and we the entire MC Loph’s family strongly believes he is responsible for the death of our children. For instance, shortly after the accident and doctor’s confirmation that Obiajulu’s wife was pregnant, we decided that she should stay behind in Lagos and not travel with the family to the village for her husband’s burial, but Morgan insisted that she must travel by air to Awka, which the entire family frowned at and resulted into a face-off with him until he eventually succumbed pressure.

“The question is why must he insist on Nkiru’s presence at her Obiajulu’s burial, if he had no ulterior motive? In one occasion when he, Morgan visited MC Loph’s mum last year, he was bent on knowing where Nkiru was seated when the accident happened and how come she managed to survive an accident that claimed the lives of every other occupants of the car? Does it not tell you that this man probably wanted everybody in that vehicle dead and buried, but for God’s intervention?

“In reference to recent events that happened following the death of Obiajulu, we now know that his death his not natural, we may not have a voice, or the money to fight Emeka Morgan, but one thing is certain, God will continue to judge him’ our source concluded.

With the current situation of things, obviously, Emeka Nwanne Oguejiofor (Morgan), might have some questions to answer, but the big question is who will ask the question? When and how?

For the records, MC Loph and sister both died in a ghastly motor accident on September 14, 2011 along Ore road, on his way to the village for his traditional wedding, which eventually didn’t hold.

http://myemag.net/exclusive-mc-lophs-mom-cries-out-emeka-morgan-killed-my-son-and-abandoned-me-in-poverty-the-adoption-of-mc-lophs-son-was-a-media-stuntmore-messy-can-of-warms-on/
Source: www.aproko247.com/?p=4250
Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by Chanchit: 4:44pm On Jun 26, 2013
But if to say the man continued paying what he promised e for no be ritualist o.
Anyway na them knw wetin them cook wei make house burn.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2013
did emeka morgan dig the pot-hole at Ore-Lagos road? nonsense!!

R.I.P MC Loph

15 Likes

Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by SlyIg(f): 5:49pm On Jun 26, 2013
This Emeka Morgan of a person don suffer!

3 Likes

Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by devigblegble: 6:44pm On Jun 26, 2013
Story time let me grab my sekpe n listen carefully to the whole gist joor

2 Likes

Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by Wendyslim(f): 6:46pm On Jun 26, 2013
Rip mc loph[color=#770077][/color]
Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by valdubem(m): 6:47pm On Jun 26, 2013
Ebere emegbuerem Nne muru loph

23 Likes

Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by Regiblinkz(m): 6:48pm On Jun 26, 2013
Classic human paranoia

4 Likes

Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by AbuMikey(m): 6:48pm On Jun 26, 2013
The Old woman might be saying the truth tho!!

8 Likes

Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:50pm On Jun 26, 2013

“The question is why must he insist on Nkiru’s presence at her Obiajulu’s burial, if he had no ulterior motive? In one occasion when he, Morgan visited MC Loph’s mum last year, he was bent on knowing where Nkiru was seated when the accident happened and how come she managed to survive an accident that claimed the lives of every other occupants of the car? Does it not tell you that this man probably wanted everybody in that vehicle dead and buried, but for God’s intervention?

hmmmmn.. so God was involved, must be getting old failing to rescue everybody in the car.. oh the memories of parting the red sea and consuming hundreds of Egyptians, making the Sun stand still.. growing old is a bummer sad

6 Likes

Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by Ignatio(m): 6:52pm On Jun 26, 2013
How do you judge this kind of case in court?

3 Likes

Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by Aringarosa(m): 6:54pm On Jun 26, 2013
Only God knows the truth.

4 Likes

Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by Evanisgud(f): 6:56pm On Jun 26, 2013
Only God kwons.

1 Like

Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by Gidobaba(m): 6:57pm On Jun 26, 2013
God will intervene
Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by Ikengawo: 6:58pm On Jun 26, 2013
Nigerians don't believe in natural death, only murder. Imagine someone that got in a car accident is being claimed to have been assassinated. Someone can die at the age of 98 in Nigeria after suffering from diabetes for decades, and everyone around them will wonder who 'killed' the person.

34 Likes

Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by Nnannanzewi(m): 6:59pm On Jun 26, 2013
Iwenewe muoo,Mc Loph alala.Obiajulu jee nkeoma!Nne mulu Loph biko dibe,Okwa Chukwu wetala!

3 Likes

Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by dangiwa09(m): 7:02pm On Jun 26, 2013
Ignorant Nigerians, no wonder the country is such a sewer. Someone died in a car accident, and another man, who was nowhere near the scene is now blamed for the accident and deaths, all in the name of tales-by-moonlight believe called "rituals". And the media actually reported this, and some people buy it hook line and sinker. At this rate, it will take Nigeria/Nigerians over 100 years to get civilized, big shame!

15 Likes

Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by clockpause(m): 7:03pm On Jun 26, 2013
It is a debt we must all pay.....gone too soon mum and to Mc Loph. RIP to d dead
Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2013
let me look at the story very critically, then after the match i will comment.

Ok, the match is over, Brazil 2 Uruguah 1.

@ the topic: when the witch cries at night and the child dies in the morning. It is natural that the death of the child will be attributed to the witch.

The morgan guy must have been behaving funny or acting strange which warrants the family of the dead to start pointing accusing fingers towards his direction.

Based on this 'isi okwu', it is now left for Emeka Morgan to say his own side of the story. Ebe o bu na anaghi ano n'onu otu onye eke ikpe.

Secondly, since autopsy can't prove that a person died of witch craft (whether you believe that it exist or not is a topic for another day), me think that the family of the dead should leave the matter to God, since He is the judge of all men.

May his soul found rest in Jesus Name...... Amen.

12 Likes

Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by kenbee(f): 7:06pm On Jun 26, 2013
Rubbish! Based on this, I can likewise say that Mc loph's mum killed her husband.

4 Likes

Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by edu4all: 7:06pm On Jun 26, 2013
Madam pls don't fret, we know how bad it is to loose your 2 children. Let God judge the matter.

1 Like

Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2013
=!
Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by Mudley313: 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2013
Ikengawo: Nigerians don't believe in natural death, only murder. Imagine someone that got in a car accident is being claimed to have been assassinated. Someone can die at the age of 98 in Nigeria after suffering from diabetes for decades, and everyone around them will wonder who 'killed' the person.

i have had personal experience wit this...have had a 73 yr old relation die of a medical condition that google alone can explain to you the causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and what it could lead to; but nah, the death was still attributed to another family member who was believed to be a witch, wtf

6 Likes

Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2013
Ok

27 Likes

Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by imsuboi(m): 7:12pm On Jun 26, 2013

1 Like

Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by kingklaus(m): 7:12pm On Jun 26, 2013
This require critical analysis afta hearin from both parties involved. Left 2 me, d old woman and d so called relatives might b ryt or veri wrong . Somebody dying when something good starts happenin in his/her life is not taken lightly in africa (most especially nigeria). Only God knws best

3 Likes

Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by Henrypraise: 7:13pm On Jun 26, 2013
Sheybi wen d man was producin MC lophs musics he was not a ritualist?. Since they already av a bias mind for d CEO, I guess he has all right to stop d 30k monthly payment.
If trully d woman has spiritual claim against d CEO, she shud go on her knees to God or consult Amadioha as d case may be.
She shud be quiet n stop bastardizin dis mans image.

1 Like

Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by Geomac: 7:13pm On Jun 26, 2013
Emeka Morgan Nwanne Oguejiofor

Can anybody provides his picture(s)
Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by Afam4eva(m): 7:14pm On Jun 26, 2013
So, because Mr Morgan absconded his pledge to adopt MC loph's son, he';s now a Ritualist. Why do people like blackmail like this?

6 Likes

Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by Boss13: 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2013
To some people there must be some forces of darkness to everything. At this point I pity the morgan of a man. You signed someone as an artiste to make some income. How come will you want to the person dead and if so why say for ritual. I'm feed up with this ritual stuff. I blame the movie living in bondage (pt 1 and 2) for all these nonsense

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari's Daughter Causes Twitter Meltdown. / Toke Makinwa's Darker Neck To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding Got Fans Talking / Cherubim & Seraphim Church Honors DonJazzy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.