Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Video: NA And Residents Moving Out Of Mubi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: NA And Residents Moving Out Of Mubi (2516 Views)

Stop Deceiving Nigerians If You Want To Succeed – Emir Of Mubi Tells APC / Most Part Of Mubi Reclaimed By NA As Yet Another Helicopter Crashes Today. / Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: NA And Residents Moving Out Of Mubi by VirginFinder: 7:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
tit: who wan die!
this Nigerian Army no be am!
i have to sow my khaki again.

yeh!

Finally, you can't spin this one!!

It's time to face the truth and reality.
Re: Video: NA And Residents Moving Out Of Mubi by MARKone(m): 7:17pm On Sep 09, 2014
shortgun: There is nothing in the Video that suggests that the soldiers were running away.

I guess u did not hear the audio sound very well. They person taking the video said "instead of them staying, they are running"

It is really disheartening.
Re: Video: NA And Residents Moving Out Of Mubi by tit(f): 7:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
VirginFinder:

yeh!

Finally, you can't spin this one!!

It's time to face the truth and reality.

Repeat after me:
"There is no place like Utopia."
Re: Video: NA And Residents Moving Out Of Mubi by donphilopus: 7:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
MARKone:

I guess u did not hear the audio sound very well. They person taking the video said "instead of them staying, they are running"

Who are those people taking the video?! Are those guys not Boko Haram members?! Because if the Security men are truly fleeing, I don't think that any normal human being would be in the bush taking videos instead of fleeing with the crowd!
Re: Video: NA And Residents Moving Out Of Mubi by atlwireles: 7:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
So what is happening in that video? Boko haram supporters, you people need to try harder. grin grin grin grin
Re: Video: NA And Residents Moving Out Of Mubi by Collynzo16: 7:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
All these boko haram propagandists will not let us rest.
Re: Video: NA And Residents Moving Out Of Mubi by komekn(m): 7:52pm On Sep 09, 2014
This video is far from conclusive and doesn't really indicate a retreat or either an offensive approach towards the enemy Boko. I don't know if that is just normal rush hour traffic.

One thing i find VERY DISTURBING is the complete lack of any video footage by residents in these areas , or anyone who has a mobile phone, WHY this is very strange, I am sure there must be thousands of people students, civil servants, policemen, journalists, who have camera phones. WHY, WHY, WHY, is there ZERO video footage of the numerous incidents across the NE.

One observation I did notice was our combatants in exposed trucks, soft skinned pick-ups, I would say you probably have about 400 or more combatants. I saw 4 lightly armoured vehicles I did not see any IFV's, MBT's or heavy weaponry that would constitute an offensive force capable of taking on Boko directly.

If just one Boko technical were to open up and fire with what I could see they would be hard pressed to engage Boko with the weaponry I could see and inflict any kind of damage. In this regard it could easily be a hastily run retreat, when you consider that Boko could engage A Lt. Col. i.e. Obsanjos son and overcome his whole with platoon with heavy casualties inflicted on them, tells us we have BIG PROBLEMS.

1 Like

Re: Video: NA And Residents Moving Out Of Mubi by shortgun(m): 8:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
MARKone:

I heard d audio! They spoke in hausa language which I understand very well, apart from what the video makers were saying nothing else suggests that the military vehicles and other vehicles were fleeing from something or someone.

We all know that there are a lot of people who will stop at nothing to disgrace The Nigerian Army.
Re: Video: NA And Residents Moving Out Of Mubi by komekn(m): 8:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
donphilopus:

Who are those people taking the video?! Are those guys not Boko Haram members?! Because if the Security men are truly fleeing, I don't think that any normal human being would be in the bush taking videos instead of fleeing with the crowd!

If you take time to go on-line you will find thousands of video footage of actual combat in Iraq(ISIS), Syria, Afghanistan, Mali, CAR (C.African Rep.)Somalia, Gaza, Libya , etc , etc, using your reasoning they must all be terrorists cause they are not running AWAY. To clarify the confusion you have in these matters , most of this footage is done by everyday brave citizens, brave journalists and combatants on both sides in most cases at great risk just to get the truth out.

In fact this Boko haram conflict in the NE is the only one where there is ZERO COMBAT VIDEO footage of this crisis. why We don't even have aftermath footage or even just mundane stuff what's it like to live in the NE with boko haram on your case, etc
Re: Video: NA And Residents Moving Out Of Mubi by tit(f): 8:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
Are you saying boko haram is a scam?
The same thing you igbos did when the chibok girls were kidnapped.
Re: Video: NA And Residents Moving Out Of Mubi by komekn(m): 8:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
tit: Are you saying boko haram is a scam?
The same thing you igbos did when the chibok girls were kidnapped.

Only someone who is completely delusional would say that.

Whether the conflict is being perversely, politically manipulated is another issue for debate.
Re: Video: NA And Residents Moving Out Of Mubi by VirginFinder: 8:38pm On Sep 09, 2014
Reminds me of:

'There is fire on the mountain; run, run, run'

All hail the NA!

When the Americans invaded Iwo Jima (Japan) in WWII, the Japanese fought till the last man standing - their commander was killed. The last set of Japanese fighters came out of the cave charging at the Americans with swords before they were gunned down.

Some idddiots will be defending the indefensible. How irritating!

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Video: NA And Residents Moving Out Of Mubi by kobikwelu(m): 8:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
really?? what does the video prove??

1 Like

Re: Video: NA And Residents Moving Out Of Mubi by komekn(m): 11:41pm On Sep 10, 2014
kobikwelu: really?? what does the video prove??

That the reporting by both citizens and the so called media has been very poor.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Welcome To Akwa Ibom The Promise Land / Edo Governor’s ‘certificate’ Trending On Social Media / List Of 84 Senators That Supported The Vote Of Confidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.