Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Google Play Store: Solution To Donwload - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Google Play Store: Solution To Donwload (634 Views)

6 Most Expensive Applications On Google Play Store / Pls How Can I Donwload Wassap Chat On Nokia X2 01 / How To Donwload Games To China Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Google Play Store: Solution To Donwload by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
It is obvious most people can't download any app from G.play store, i know you must have seen lot of solution like clearing the cache, clearing phone data, but what most people dont understand abt andriod is that, all the default app on andriod sometimes get faulty and their is alway an alternative app including the installer, you can alway find an alternative installer,
The problem of not been able to download from g.play store is the Phone default DOWNLOAD MANAGER,, all you have to do is to search download manager in mogenie or google. After download , install then goto G.playstore,
NB: Try it twice, if you still got error

(1) (Reply)

Buy 2nd Hand Full Capacity 12,000mah Laptop And Mobile Power Bank / Where Do I Buy Casing For Samsung Propel Pro SGH -i627 In Lagos/ibadan ? / Awesome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.