Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

How To Donwload Games To China Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Donwload Games To China Phones (1123 Views)

The Evolution Of China Phones In Nigeria / Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Donwload Games To China Phones by latbabs(m): 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2009
Hello nairalanders, how can i download to my china phones pls u can send it to my number 08020710428, 07033130412 if there is any way, or my e-mail latbabs4uall@yahoo.com
Re: How To Donwload Games To China Phones by Temilem(m): 1:39am On Aug 19, 2009
I am also in need of downloading games and application to my CHINA FONE. My email is dtmogbo6@yuurok.com
Re: How To Donwload Games To China Phones by Joe50(m): 9:15am On Aug 19, 2009
grin grin grin i dey wonda why pple dey waist their time for china fones way no get application & java.
No way u can download games, softwares into any china fone. tongue
Re: How To Donwload Games To China Phones by 4llerbe(m): 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2009
some not all o, some, use games in the .nes format. googlefor them. u knw naw dose games that used to run on those oooooollllllld tv games wey dey get mario bros etc. they install on some china fones just llok at the games if any on the fone and see their extension n u will be able to get apps of that extension on them
Re: How To Donwload Games To China Phones by Dwayne(m): 3:30am On Aug 22, 2009
China phones don't support java apps

(1) (Reply)

My Nokia 5730 Music Express Is Slow : Why ? / Configuring And Using The Microsoft Communicator Mobile On Nokia / Blackberry Mep 0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.