Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

E X C L U S I V E: ARMY Shares Out Barracks Land To Generals, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / E X C L U S I V E: ARMY Shares Out Barracks Land To Generals, Others (4060 Views)

Hausas And Fulanis In Enugu Taking Refuge In Army Barracks - Ekweremmadu / Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) / Nigerian Army To Name New Generals, Others Next Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E X C L U S I V E: ARMY Shares Out Barracks Land To Generals, Others by PenSniper: 3:50am On Sep 11, 2014
EkoIle1:

Their poorly equipped men are getting slaughtered everyday, but these greedy, crooked and corrupt clowns are sharing land....

smh @ cash and carry military...

There is a seething case of soldiers sent on peace-keeping missions abroad but are yet to be paid their allowances even though the said allowances had been paid to the army by the relevant agency of the UN. Some of the soldiers have died in the BH insurgency without getting paid their due. It happened during the tenure of the officer who is currently a subject of many scandals.
Re: E X C L U S I V E: ARMY Shares Out Barracks Land To Generals, Others by docsholz(m): 6:28am On Sep 11, 2014
Joke of a country
Re: E X C L U S I V E: ARMY Shares Out Barracks Land To Generals, Others by Kponkwem(m): 6:50am On Sep 11, 2014
flowjoe:
We are talking about hundreds of plots, enough to build over 300 homes and worth billions of naira, given to General Azubuike Ihejirika and his family

You are very jobless and silly. This story came out many months back following army confiscation of daily trust newspaper for terrorism reporting. Its an old story which the Army has rebutted then. You can't call this a fresh story if you do not intend mischief and ethnic bias against one man. The mods should do the needful and remove this stale, smelly nonsense off this board
Re: E X C L U S I V E: ARMY Shares Out Barracks Land To Generals, Others by size38: 7:48am On Sep 11, 2014
While Boko Haram members are killing, hoisting their flags on Nigerian soil, destroying properties owned by govt and individuals everyday in Nigeria, our Military who are suppose to be fighting them are busy sharing Lands meant for military barracks. If these generals and officers want land, why don't they go to Sambisa forest, kill and flush out Boko Haram and share the land there amongst themselves?
Re: E X C L U S I V E: ARMY Shares Out Barracks Land To Generals, Others by eagleeye2: 8:59am On Sep 11, 2014
Babymama1: 439 people got these allocations,There are a total of 10 names mentioned in this report of people who shared these lands with their families ,I guess there are more but this report selected 10
Out of those ten

5 from the north
2 from the south south
2 from the SW
1 from the south east
[size=18pt]
But the only name they want you to see is that one from the SE[/size]

I hear una
The Igbo man really does set jittery fears to the heart of many
Sweet
If there was a second and a third life I would say God please make me an Igbo man
hmmmm. the Igbo man whose name appears there is the one who was supposed to be like Cesar's wife...... For crying out loud Ihejirika was the person in charge at the time of this scandal.
let's stop condoning criminals amongst us because they are from our tribe.
I love being Igbo and I will die for the igbo cause, but not for criminals.

1 Like

Re: E X C L U S I V E: ARMY Shares Out Barracks Land To Generals, Others by flowjoe: 9:02am On Sep 11, 2014
Kponkwem:

You are very jobless and silly. This story came out many months back following army confiscation of daily trust newspaper for terrorism reporting. Its an old story which the Army has rebutted then. You can't call this a fresh story if you do not intend mischief and ethnic bias against one man. The mods should do the needful and remove this stale, smelly nonsense off this board
Stop the name calling & trash the matter at hand ,am not being chauvinistic here ,We demand accountability, judicial use of Nigeria’s wealth including land by the executive leadership of this nation and repudiation for careless and harmful execution of duty, rather than insane compensation for treasonous performance.
Re: E X C L U S I V E: ARMY Shares Out Barracks Land To Generals, Others by flowjoe: 5:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
Seun f.p please, the mods in section are too biased .kindly move this to f.p thanks smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just In: Bomb Blast At Biometric Screening Centre, Zaria, Kaduna State / 1902 Quote On Fulani Rampage In The Middle Belt / Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.