Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal (4058 Views)

Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State / Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! / Buhari Declares Total Support For Palestinian State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal by parisbookaddict(f): 10:44pm On Oct 30, 2015
Before i post a short article on the reasons, here are a few points to note;

1. ISRAEL is the only country in the middle east where the christian population is NOT goin extinct. .

2. Virtually all islamic countries persecute christians in one way or the other eg..Malaysia burns christian bibles on a regular basis, banned arab christians from using the arabic name for God. closes down churches,

iran, saudi, Pakistan, afgan etc have christians regularly imprisoned or murdered for preaching to muslims or gathering for prayers without permission etc

3. The world does not need another bigot islamic country.

4. The hamas Palestinians love so much are NO different from ISIS except that they have far less weapons and are put in check by israeli military. .

5. Islamic countries force christians to pay the exorbitant Jizyah tax as a way to shame them and frustrate them to convert to islam. .Palestine will do the same..

6. Israel has contributed more to theology, sciences, art and humanity in general than all the islamic countries combined. .

7. Islamic countries kill atheists. Palestine will do the same.

8. Mohammed swore that jews will be driven out of all muslim lands, muslims claim that israel is on muslim land hence israel remaining in middle east ensures mohammed failed.

9. Israeli Government ensures Christian visit holy sites and are protected when they visit israel despite terrorism activities by Palestinians

10. Israelites/ jews have only one homeland which is israel..a tiny desert land they have built up for decades while muslims are everywhere producing refugees for the west to feed..

Now the article. .biblically based.

Everything Christians do should be based upon the Biblical text.

Here are solid Bible reasons why Christians should support Israel.

Genesis 12:3 "And I will bless them that bless thee and curse him that curseth thee; and in thee shall all nations of the earth be blessed." Point: God has promised to bless the man or nation that blesses the Chosen People. History has proven beyond reasonable doubt that the nations that have blessed the Jewish people have had the blessing of God; the nations that have cursed the Jewish people have experienced the curse of God.

St. Paul recorded in Romans 15:27 "For if the Gentiles have shared in their (the Jews) spiritual things, they are indebted to minister to them also in material things."
Christians owe a debt of eternal gratitude to the Jewish people for their contributions that gave birth to the Christian faith. Jesus Christ, a prominent Rabbi from Nazareth said, "Salvation is of the Jews!" (St. John 4:22) consider what the Jewish people have given to Christianity:
The Sacred Scripture
The Prophets
The Patriarchs
Mary, Joseph, and Jesus Christ of Nazareth
The Twelve Disciples
The Apostles

It is not possible to say, "I am a Christian" and not love the Jewish people. The Bible teaches that love is not what you say, but what you do. (1 John 3:18) "A bell is not a bell until you ring it, a song is not a song until you sing it, love is not love until you share it."
While some Christians try to deny the connection between Jesus of Nazareth and the Jews of the world, Jesus never denied his Jewishness. He was born Jewish, He was circumcised on the eighth day in keeping with Jewish tradition, He had his Bar Mitzvah on his 13th birthday, He kept the law of Moses, He wore the Prayer Shawl Moses commanded all Jewish men to wear, He died on a cross with an inscription over His head, "King of the Jews!

Jesus considered the Jewish people His family. Jesus said (Matthew 25:40) "Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as you have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren (the Jewish people… Gentiles were never called His brethren), ye have done it unto me.
"Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, they shall prosper that love thee." (Psalm 122:6) the scriptural principle of prosperity is tied to blessing Israel and the city of Jerusalem.

Why did Jesus Christ go to the house of Cornelius in Capernaum and heal his servant, which was ready to die? What logic did the Jewish elders use with Jesus to convince Him to come into the house of a Gentile and perform a miracle?

The logic they used is recorded in Luke 7:5; "For He loveth our nation, and He hath built us a synagogue." The message? This Gentile deserves the blessing of God because he loves our nation and has done something practical to bless the Jewish people.
Why did God the Father select the house of Cornelius in Caesarea (Acts Chapter 10) to be the first Gentile house in Israel to receive the Gospel? The answer is given repeatedly in Acts 10.
Acts 10:2 "a devout man, (Cornelius) and one that feared God with all his house, which gave much alms to the people, and prayed to God always." Who were the people to whom Cornelius gave these alms? They were the Jews
Again is Acts 10:4 "… thy prayers and thine alms are come up for a memorial before God."
Again in Acts 10:31 "… and thine alms are had in remembrance in the sight of God."

The point is made three times in the same chapter. A godly Gentile who expressed his unconditional love for the Jewish people in a practical manner was divinely selected by heaven to be the first Gentile house to receive the Gospel and the first to receive the outpouring of the Holy Spirit.

These combined Scriptures verify that PROSPERITY (Genesis 12:3 and Psalm 122:6), HEALING (Luke 7:1-5) and the OUTPOURING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT came first to Gentiles that blessed the Jewish people and the nation of Israel in a practical manner.

We support Israel because all other nations were created by an act of men, but Israel was created by an act of God..

The Royal Land Grant that was given to Abraham and his seed through Isaac and Jacob with an everlasting and unconditional covenant. (Genesis 12:1-3, 13:14-18, 15:1-21, 17:4-8, 22:15-18, 26:1-5 and Psalm 89:28-37.)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal by toltee4real: 11:32pm On Oct 30, 2015
Lets try as much as possible to be an Apostle of peace not disharmony between the human race.
I see little or no difference between you and BOKO HARAM, ISIS and co.... this is because if you are armed and empowered you can also kill for your ideology and your belief. which is the the same as all these DERANGED group such as BOKO HARAM, ISIS etc. pls think twice.

QUESTION FOR YOU PLEASE.
1. IS IT DIFFICULT FOR GOD TO CREATE OR TURN EVERYBODY A CHRISTIANS.............OR DO U THINK IS A MISTAKE?
2. HOW DO YOU THINK THIS WORLD WOULD BE IF EVERYBODY ARE CHRISTIAN?
3. WHO IS ACTUALLY THE PROBLEM OF THE WORLD?
4. PLEASE BE SINCERE LIST THOSE CRIME(S) YOU THINK THE MUSLIMS ARE COMMITTING AND CHRISTIAN ARE FREE FROM?
5. IF THIS YOUR WRITE-UP IS YOUR LAST DEED,WHERE DO YOU THINK WILL BE YOUR LAST ABODE ETERNALLY.
PLS BE OBJECTIVE.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal by RapLawd(m): 11:46pm On Oct 30, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal by aresa: 11:48pm On Oct 30, 2015
Ignorant OP..

6 Likes

Re: Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 31, 2015
How did I find myself hre? Juvenile n irritating post

1 Like

Re: Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal by LordMecuzy(m): 12:32am On Oct 31, 2015
Israel are Jews and Practice Judaism OP Israel don't give a bleep about Christianity plsssss

6 Likes

Re: Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal by Naijji: 12:45am On Oct 31, 2015
Israel today is a messed up country governed by psychopaths

2 Likes

Re: Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal by LastSurvivor: 12:59am On Oct 31, 2015
Christians don't need to support Israel, y? because God himself is already with them

2 Likes

Re: Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal by parisbookaddict(f): 1:26am On Oct 31, 2015
toltee4real:
Lets try as much as possible to be an Apostle of peace not disharmony between the human race.
I see little or no difference between you and BOKO HARAM, ISIS and co.... this is because if you are armed and empowered you can also kill for your ideology and your belief. which is the the same as all these DERANGED group such as BOKO HARAM, ISIS etc. pls think twice.

No difference between a critic of islam and the Mujahideens of islam ISIS BH Taliban .. wow mr muslim u are showing ur bigotry. .ISIS is killing my christian brothers and sisters in the thousands and u dare compare my post to their actions.. u are very deluded apparently. .

QUESTION FOR YOU PLEASE.
1. IS IT DIFFICULT FOR GOD TO CREATE OR TURN EVERYBODY A CHRISTIANS.............OR DO U THINK IS A MISTAKE?

What does this have to do with the post..

2. HOW DO YOU THINK THIS WORLD WOULD BE IF EVERYBODY ARE CHRISTIAN?
It would be Beautiful. . christians dont force people to become christians or force them to pay a tax or die if they cant pay .... yet more people are turning to Christianity unlike the religion that says this

fight them(jews and christians), (Q. 8:65 ), until no other
religion than Islam is left (Q. 2:193 )
- humiliate them and impose on them a
penalty tax (jizyah) if they are Christians or Jews,
(Quran 9:29 )

3. WHO IS ACTUALLY THE PROBLEM OF THE WORLD?

Dont know the who.. you tell me..

4. PLEASE BE SINCERE LIST THOSE CRIME(S) YOU THINK THE MUSLIMS ARE COMMITTING AND CHRISTIAN ARE FREE FROM?

Nobody is free from sin.. its a daily battle to be better each passing day.. however muslims embrace certain sins or crimes which bible reading practising christians abhor
eg child marriage, bigamy, nikah mutah ( temporary marriage/prostitution) as practised by shia muslims, violence when the evil acts of mohammed is discussed, intolerance as commanded in quran 9:29, slavery as allowed by the quran etc

5. IF THIS YOUR WRITE-UP IS YOUR LAST DEED,WHERE DO YOU THINK WILL BE YOUR LAST ABODE ETERNALLY.
PLS BE OBJECTIVE.

Heaven basking in glory and experiencing the wonders of God the father, son and spirt..
And not in mohammeds brothel with houris in an orgy eating dates and drinking halal wine..

Any more questions??

8 Likes

Re: Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal by WETINUSABI: 1:59am On Oct 31, 2015
parisbookaddict:

No difference between a critic of islam and the Mujahideens of islam ISIS BH Taliban .. wow mr muslim u are showing ur bigotry. .ISIS is killing my christian brothers and sisters in the thousands and u dare compare my post to their actions.. u are very deluded apparently. .

What does this have to do with the post..

It would be Beautiful. . christians dont force people to become christians or force them to pay a tax or die if they cant pay .... yet more people are turning to Christianity unlike the religion that says this

fight them(jews and christians), (Q. 8:65 ), until no other
religion than Islam is left (Q. 2:193 )
- humiliate them and impose on them a
penalty tax (jizyah) if they are Christians or Jews,
(Quran 9:29 )

Dont know the who.. you tell me..

Nobody is free from sin.. its a daily battle to be better each passing day.. however muslims embrace certain sins or crimes which bible reading practising christians abhor
eg child marriage, bigamy, nikah mutah ( temporary marriage/prostitution) as practised by shia muslims, violence when the evil acts of mohammed is discussed, intolerance as commanded in quran 9:29, slavery as allowed by the quran etc

Heaven basking in glory and experiencing the wonders of God the father, son and spirt..
And not in mohammeds brothel with houris in an orgy eating dates and drinking halal wine..

Any more questions??

I love the quality of your reply...awesome!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal by Nobody: 2:05am On Oct 31, 2015
@OP - You're a foolish monkey for thinking Israel gives a f.uck about you gullible & brainwashed Christians.

The Jews/Israelites are adherents of Judaism. The Talmud is Judaism holiest book and it is the most racist, hate-mongering & blasphemous book the world has ever known.

Excepts:

"The Jews are called human beings, but the non-Jews are not humans. They are beasts."Talmud: Baba mezia, 114b

Scripture teaches to honour the the dog more than the non-Jew."Ereget Raschi Erod. 22 30

"Even though God created the non-Jew they are still animals in human form. It is not becoming for a Jew to be served by an animal. Therefore he will be served by animals in human form."Midrasch Talpioth, p. 255, Warsaw 1855

"A pregnant non-Jew is no better than a pregnant animal."Coschen hamischpat 405

"The souls of non-Jews come from impure sprits and are called pigs."Jalkut Rubeni gadol 12b

"Although the non-Jew has the same body structure as the Jew, they compare with the Jew like a monkey to a human."
Schene luchoth haberith, p. 250 b

"If a Jew has a non-Jewish servant or maid who dies, one should not express sympathy to the Jew. You should tell the Jew: "God will replace 'your loss', just as if one of his oxen or asses had died"."Jore dea 377, 1

"Sexual intercourse between Gentiles is like intercourse between animals."Talmud Sanhedrin 74b

"It is permitted to take the body and the life of a Gentile."Sepher ikkarim III c 25

"A heretic Gentile you may kill outright with your own hands."Talmud, Abodah Zara, 4b

"Every Jew, who spills the blood of the godless (non-Jews), is doing the same as making a sacrifice to God."
Talmud: Bammidber raba c 21 & Jalkut 772.

"If a Jew is tempted to do evil, he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there. Moed Kattan 17a .

"Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God. If a heathen (gentile) hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed. Sanhedrin 58b.

"A Jew need not pay a gentile ("Cuthean"wink the wages owed him for work. Sanhedrin 57a .

"If a Jew finds an object lost by a gentile ("heathen"wink it does not have to be returned. (Affirmed also in Baba Kamma 113b). Sanhedrin 76a.

God will not spare a Jew who "marries his daughter to an old man or takes a wife for his infant son or returns a lost article to a Cuthean..." Baba Mezia 24a .

"When a Jew murders a gentile ("Cuthean"wink, there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep. Sanhedrin 57a .

"Jews may use lies ("subterfuges"wink to circumvent a Gentile. Baba Kamma 113a.

Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth. Abodah Zarah 36b.

"Gentiles prefer sex with cows. Abodah Zarah 22a-22b (Insults Against Blessed Mary)

Sanhedrin 106a . Says Mary was a LovePeddler: "She who was the descendant of princes and governors played the harlot with carpenters." Also in footnote #2 to Shabbath 104b of the Soncino edition, it is stated that in the "uncensored" text of the Talmud it is written that Jesus mother, "Miriam the hairdresser," had sex with many men.

Shabbath 116a. Jews must destroy the books of the Christians, i.e. the New Testament.

***Let us examine further some of these anti-Christ Talmud passages:

Gittin 57a. Says Jesus is in hell, being boiled in "hot excrement."

Sanhedrin 43a. Says Jesus ("Yeshu" and in Soncino footnote #6, Yeshu "the Nazarene"wink was executed because he practiced sorcery: "It is taught that on the eve of Passover Jesus was hung, and forty days before this the proclamation was made: Jesus is to be stoned to death because he has practiced sorcery and has lured the people to idolatry...He was an enticer and of such thou shalt not pity or condone."

Kallah 51a."The elders were once sitting in the gate when two young lads passed by; one covered his head and the other uncovered his head. Of him who uncovered his head Rabbi Eliezer remarked that he is a bastard. Rabbi Joshua remarked that he is the son of a niddah (a child conceived during a woman's menstrual period). Rabbi Akiba said that he is both a bastard and a son of a niddah.

"They said, 'What induced you to contradict the opinion of your colleagues?' He replied, "I will prove it concerning him." He went to the lad's mother and found her sitting in the market selling beans.

"He said to her, 'My daughter, if you will answer the question I will put to you, I will bring you to the world to come.' (eternal life). She said to him, 'Swear it to me.'

"Rabbi Akiba, taking the oath with his lips but annulling it in his heart, said to her, 'What is the status of your son?' She replied, 'When I entered the bridal chamber I was niddah (menstruating) and my husband kept away from me; but my best man had intercourse with me and this son was born to me.' Consequently the child was both a bastard and the son of a niddah.

"It was declared, '..Blessed be the God of Israel Who Revealed His Secret to Rabbi Akiba..."

In addition to the theme that God rewards clever liars, the preceding Talmud discussion is actually about Jesus Christ (the bastard boy who "uncovered his head" and was conceived in the filth of menstruation). The boy's adulterous mother in this Talmud story is the mother of Christ, Blessed Mary (called Miriam and sometimes, Miriam the hairdresser, in the Talmud).

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal by parisbookaddict(f): 2:28am On Oct 31, 2015
Zoharariel:
@OP - You're a foolish monkey for thinking Israel gives a f.uck about you gullible & brainwashed Christians.

The Jews/Israelites are adherents of Judaism. The Talmud is Judaism holiest book and it is the most racist, hate-mongering & blasphemous book the world has ever known.

Excepts:

"The Jews are called human beings, but the non-Jews are not humans. They are beasts."Talmud: Baba mezia, 114b

Scripture teaches to honour the the dog more than the non-Jew."Ereget Raschi Erod. 22 30

"Even though God created the non-Jew they are still animals in human form. It is not becoming for a Jew to be served by an animal. Therefore he will be served by animals in human form."Midrasch Talpioth, p. 255, Warsaw 1855

"A pregnant non-Jew is no better than a pregnant animal."Coschen hamischpat 405

"The souls of non-Jews come from impure sprits and are called pigs."Jalkut Rubeni gadol 12b

"Although the non-Jew has the same body structure as the Jew, they compare with the Jew like a monkey to a human."
Schene luchoth haberith, p. 250 b

"If a Jew has a non-Jewish servant or maid who dies, one should not express sympathy to the Jew. You should tell the Jew: "God will replace 'your loss', just as if one of his oxen or asses had died"."Jore dea 377, 1

"Sexual intercourse between Gentiles is like intercourse between animals."Talmud Sanhedrin 74b

"It is permitted to take the body and the life of a Gentile."Sepher ikkarim III c 25

"A heretic Gentile you may kill outright with your own hands."Talmud, Abodah Zara, 4b

"Every Jew, who spills the blood of the godless (non-Jews), is doing the same as making a sacrifice to God."

"If a Jew is tempted to do evil, he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there. Moed Kattan 17a .

"Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God. If a heathen (gentile) hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed. Sanhedrin 58b.

"A Jew need not pay a gentile ("Cuthean"wink the wages owed him for work. Sanhedrin 57a .

"If a Jew finds an object lost by a gentile ("heathen"wink it does not have to be returned. (Affirmed also in Baba Kamma 113b). Sanhedrin 76a.

God will not spare a Jew who "marries his daughter to an old man or takes a wife for his infant son or returns a lost article to a Cuthean..." Baba Mezia 24a .

"When a Jew murders a gentile ("Cuthean"wink, there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep. Sanhedrin 57a .

"Gentiles prefer sex with cows. Abodah Zarah 22a-22b (Insults Against Blessed Mary)

Sanhedrin 106a . Says Mary was a LovePeddler: "She who was the descendant of princes and governors played the harlot with carpenters." Also in footnote #2 to Shabbath 104b of the Soncino edition, it is stated that in the "uncensored" text of the Talmud it is written that Jesus mother, "Miriam the hairdresser," had sex with many men.

Shabbath 116a. Jews must destroy the books of the Christians, i.e. the New Testament.

Sanhedrin 43a. Says Jesus ("Yeshu" and in Soncino footnote #6, Yeshu "the Nazarene"wink was executed because he practiced sorcery: "It is taught that on the eve of Passover Jesus was hung, and forty days before this the proclamation was made: Jesus is to be stoned to death because he has practiced sorcery and has lured the people to idolatry...He was an enticer and of such thou shalt not pity or condone."

Kallah 51a."The elders were once sitting in the gate when two young lads passed by; one covered his head and the other uncovered his head. Of him who uncovered his head Rabbi Eliezer remarked that he is a bastard. Rabbi Joshua remarked that he is the son of a niddah (a child conceived during a woman's menstrual period). Rabbi Akiba said that he is both a bastard and a son of a niddah.

"They said, 'What induced you to contradict the opinion of your colleagues?' He replied, "I will prove it concerning him." He went to the lad's mother and found her sitting in the market selling beans.

"He said to her, 'My daughter, if you will answer the question I will put to you, I will bring you to the world to come.' (eternal life). She said to him, 'Swear it to me.'

"Rabbi Akiba, taking the oath with his lips but annulling it in his heart, said to her, 'What is the status of your son?' She replied, 'When I entered the bridal chamber I was niddah (menstruating) and my husband kept away from me; but my best man had intercourse with me and this son was born to me.' Consequently the child was both a bastard and the son of a niddah.

"It was declared, '..Blessed be the God of Israel Who Revealed His Secret to Rabbi Akiba..."

In addition to the theme that God rewards clever liars, the preceding Talmud discussion is actually about Jesus Christ (the bastard boy who "uncovered his head" and was conceived in the filth of menstruation). The boy's adulterous mother in this Talmud story is the mother of Christ, Blessed Mary (called Miriam and sometimes, Miriam the hairdresser, in the Talmud).
Monkeyfollish
Dude ur choice of words tells alot of ur intellect or lack thereof.. no need for crude language. .

I know very much about the talmud..

Thankfully alot of Jews dont take the those vile words serious..similar bigotry is found in the quran. .the talmud doesnt command jews to faith christians but the quran commands muslims to fight non muslims..

Apparently u are not aware the talmud is the work of scribes who add their wisdom one generation after another and is not considered the word of God..

Jews only follow the Torah. The Talmud is interpretation of Torah. For instance Torah says you should not murder & it's punishable. It does not say how to judge guilt. So based on reading Torah in depth the sages determined what the Torah meant, cross referencing meanings in Torah to figure it out, & encoded that in Talmud. A human endeavour.

Karaite jews don't follow the Talmud...or at the very least they don't see it as binding like rabbinical jews do.

The Talmud is actually a large collection of customs, and rabbinical debates, discussions and opinions. Similar to the tanakh....i bet u didnt know all this..

The torah forms part of the christian OT.. ur talmud argument is void.. however there are ultra orthodox jews who take the talmud serious..a very tiny insignificant minority ..the worst ultra orthodox jew is better than the nicest muslim islamist..

Finally as a christian i can worship freely in israel and not be persecuted or imprisoned. . In any Islamic country i would be accused of fitna or spreading corruption in the land and be imprisoned or beheaded...

So whats ur next point ..

4 Likes

Re: Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal by parisbookaddict(f): 2:36am On Oct 31, 2015
Zoharariel:

Here is some from the quran

Muslim handiwork ===>>> https://www.nairaland.com/2142658/graphic-pictures-christians-
slaughtered-islamic

Qur’an 9:29—Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor
hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His
Messenger, nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth, from among the
People of the Book, until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and
feel themselves subdued.
Qur’an 9:28—O ye who believe! Truly the Pagans are unclean; so let
them not, after this year of theirs, approach the Sacred Mosque. And if
ye fear poverty, soon will Allah enrich you, if He wills, out of His bounty,
for Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise.
Qur’an 9:30—The Jews call Uzair a son of God, and the Christians call
Christ the son of God. That is a saying from their mouth; (In this) they
but imitate what the Unbelievers of old used to say. Allah’s curse be on
them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!
Qur’an 9:31—They take their priests and their anchorites to be their
lords in derogation of Allah, and (they take as their Lord) Christ, the
son of Mary; yet they were commanded to worship but One God: there is
no god but He. Praise and glory to Him: (Far is He) from having the
partners they associate (with Him).
Qur’an 9:32—Fain would they extinguish Allah’s Light with their mouths,
but Allah will not allow but that His Light should be perfected, even
though the Unbelievers may detest (it).
Qur’an 9:33—It is He Who hath sent His Messenger with Guidance and
the Religion of Truth, to prevail it over all religion, even though the
Pagans may detest (it).
Qur’an 5:51—O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians
for friends; they are friends of each other.
Qur’an 9:73—O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the
hypocrites and be unyielding to them.
Qur’an 9:111—Surely Allah has bought of the believers their persons and
their property for this, that they shall have the garden; they fight in
Allah's way, so they slay and are slain.
Qur’an 9:123—O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are
near to you and let them find in you hardness.
Qur’an 47:35—Be not weary and fainthearted, crying for peace, when
ye should be uppermost.
Qur’an 48:29—Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and those who are
with him are severe against disbelievers, and merciful among
themselves.
"The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be
worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except
in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits
illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate)
and leaves the Muslims." (Bukhari, Book 83 Number 17)
Sahih Muslim 30—Muhammad said: “I have been commanded to fight
against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but
Allah.”
Sahih Muslim 4366—Muhammad said: “I will expel the Jews and
Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but
Muslims.”
Sunan An-Nasa’i 3099—The Prophet said: “Whoever dies without having
fought or having thought of fighting, he dies on one of the branches of
hypocrisy.”
Sunan Ibn Majah 2763—The Messenger of Allah said: “Whoever meets
Allah with no mark on him (as a result of fighting) in His cause, he will
meet Him with a deficiency.”
Sahih al-Bukhari 6922—Allah’s Messenger said, “If anyone changed his
Islamic religion, then kill him.”
Qur'an (4:74)-"Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of
this world for the other. Whoso FIGHTETH IN THE WAY OF Allah, BE HE
SLAIN or be he victorious, on him WE SHALL BESTOW A VAST REWARD"
Qur'an (9:111)-"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and
their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they
fight in His cause, AND SLAY AND ARE SLAIN: a promise binding on Him
in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the
Qur'an: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah? then
rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement
supreme."
Qur'an (2:207)-"And there is the type of man who GIVES HIS LIFE to
earn the pleasure of Allah..."
Qur'an (61:10-12)"O ye who believe! Shall I lead you to a bargain that
will save you from a grievous Penalty? That ye believe in Allah and His
Messenger, and that ye strive (your utmost) in the Cause of Allah, with
your property and your persons: That will be best for you, if ye but
knew! He will forgive you your sins, and admit you to Gardens beneath
which Rivers flow, and to beautiful mansions in Gardens of Eternity:
that is indeed the Supreme Achievement."
This verse was given at the battle Uhud and uses the Arabic word, Jihad.
The dark-eyed virgins are mentioned in several places as well, including
verses 44:54 and 52:20.
For those who swing the other way, there are"perpetual
youth"verse6:17, otherwise known as"boys"verses52:24and76:19.
Qur'an (17:33)"And do not kill the soul which Allah has forbidden,
EXCEPT BY RIGHT"
Qur'an 3:151
Soon shall we cast TERROR into the hearts of the unbelievers, for that
they joined companion with Allah...
Bukhari (52:54)- The words of Muhammad:"I would love to be martyred
in Allah's Cause and then get resurrected and then get martyred, and
then get resurrected again and then get martyred and then get
resurrected again and then get martyred." This is why modern-day
Jihadists often say that they love death.
Qur'an (5:51)-"O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the
Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever
amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them;
surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."
Qur'an (5:80)-"You will see many of them befriending those who
disbelieve; certainly evil is that which their souls have sent before for
them, that Allah became displeased with them and in chastisement shall
they abide." Those Muslims who befriend unbelievers will abide in hell.
Qur'an (3:28)-"Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers
Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there
be help from Allah:except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard
yourselves from them..." This last part means that the Muslim is allowed
to feign friendship if it is of benefit. Renowned scholar Ibn Kathir
states that"believers are allowed to show friendship outwardly, but
never inwardly."
Qur'an (3:118)-"O you who believe! do not take for intimate friends
from among others than your own people, they do not fall short of
inflicting loss upon you; they love what distresses you; vehement hatred
has already appeared from out of their mouths, and what their bosoms
conceal is greater still; indeed, We have made the communications clear
to you, if you will understand." This verse not only warns Muslims not to
take non-Muslims as friends.
Qur'an (9:23)-"O ye who believe! Choose not your fathers nor your
brethren for friends if they take pleasure in disbelief rather than
faith. Whoso of you taketh them for friends, such are wrong-doers"
Even family members are not to be taken as friends if they do not
accept Islam. (This is the mildest interpretation of this verse from the
9th Sura, which also advocates"slaying the unbeliever wherever ye find
them" .
Qur'an (53:29)-"Therefore shun those who turn away from Our Message
and desire nothing but the life of this world."
Qur'an (3:85)-"And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall
not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the
losers."
Qur'an (3:10)-"(As for) those who disbelieve, surely neither their
wealth nor their children shall avail them in the least against Allah, and
these it is who are the fuel of the fire." Those who do not believe in
Muhammad are but fuel for the fire of Hell (also 66:6, 2:24. 21:98).
Qur'an (7:44)-"The Companions of the Garden will call out to the
Companions of the Fire:"We have indeed found the promises of our Lord
to us true: Have you also found Your Lord's promises true?"They shall
say,"Yes"; but a crier shall proclaim between them:"The curse of Allah is
on the wrong-doers" Muslims in heaven will amuse themselves by looking
down on non-Muslims in Hell and mocking them while they are being
tortured (see22:19-22.
Qur'an (1:5-7)-"Show us the straight path, The path of those whom
Thou hast favoured; Not the (path) of those who earn Thine anger nor
of those who go astray" This is a prayer that Muslims are supposed to
repeat each day. "Those who earn Thine anger"specifically refers to
Jews and"those who go astray"refers to Christians (seeBukhari
(12:749).
Remember the ultimate aim of Mohammed and devout Muslims is for
Islam to dominate the world. They aim to murder all the pagans and
atheists hence condemning their souls to hell, of courses they spare the
Christians because a murdered christain in defense of his/her faith
becomes heaven bound hence the devout Muslims are commanded to
humiliate Christians and have them pay the jizyah or convert or die.
Once a muslim renounces Islam they are commanded to behead the
apostate.
this is the religion of "peace".

1 Like

Re: Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 31, 2015
If Israel doesn't care or give a hoof about the Christians like most of you are saying....

Just one question?: Why did Israel host Christians around the world in their country who came for prigrilmage to visit the Holy site located in their country.?

They even went ahead to give them physical security....

Abeg every Christians should support Israel any way you can...
Prayers can be prayed.

1 Like

Re: Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 31, 2015
@OP - Do you know the reason Hitler gased over 6million of those filthy & racist Jews to death at the Auchwitz Nazi Camp? grin

Read this!

In 1935, the infamous Nuremberg Laws were passed. These classed Jews as German "subjects" instead of citizens. Intermarriage was outlawed, more professions were closed to Jews, shops displayed signs reading, "No Jews Allowed." Harassment was common.

In another attempt to purge Germany of her Jews, a roundup of Jews with Polish citizenship was enacted in October 1938. These Polish Jews were herded like cattle and dumped at the Polish border, where the Poles kept them in no-man's land. One deported family wrote to their son who was studying in Paris, Herschel Grynszpan. When he heard of the torments his parents went through, he resolved to avenge them and shot a German official, vom Rath, stationed in Paris.

In Germany concentration camps were set up after 1933 to detain without legal procedure Jews, Communists, Gypsies, homosexuals, and others. During World War II extermination, or death, camps were established for the sole purpose of killing men, women, and children. In the most notorious camps - Auschwitz, Treblinka, Sobibor and Majdanek in Poland, Buchenwald and Dachau in Germany - more than 6 million people, mostly Jews and Poles, were killed in gas chambers. Millions of others were also interned during the war, and a large proportion died of gross mistreatment, malnutrition, and disease.

The Holocaust represents 11 million lives that abruptly ended, the extermination of people not for who they were but for what they were. Groups such as homosexuals, Jehovah's Witnesses, Catholics, Poles, Soviet prisoners of war, political dissidents and others were persecuted by the Nazis because of their religious/political beliefs, or failure to fall into the Aryan ideal.

***Your religious beliefs can get you killed like cockroaches if you're not careful. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal by parisbookaddict(f): 12:57pm On Oct 31, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
If Israel doesn't care or give a hoof about the Christians like most of you are saying....

Just one question?: Why did Israel host Christians around the world in their country who came for prigrilmage to visit the Holy site located in their country.?

Prayers can be prayed.

Very true...
If muslims controlled those sites no Christian would be allowed..

Very intolerant lot...
thank God for israel..

3 Likes

Re: Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal by DaFlash: 1:05pm On Oct 31, 2015
v
Re: Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal by dialfa: 1:18pm On Oct 31, 2015
It so beautiful to see godly people kill each other in the name of their doG. grin
Re: Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 31, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Prayers can be prayed.

The same reason Y Saudi-Arabia hosts Muslims around the World on pilgrimage regardless of whether they are sunnis or shiites.

Pilgrimage is a major source of income to the host Country - Dumbass!

And your useless prayers couldn't turn Nigeria into a Paradise on Earth since independence - Orangutan!

2 Likes

Re: Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 31, 2015
Zoharariel:

The same reason Y Saudi-Arabia hosts Muslims around the World on pilgrimage regardless of whether they are sunnis or shiites.

Pilgrimage is a major source of income to the host Country - Dumbass!

And your useless prayers couldn't turn Nigeria into a Paradise on Earth since independence - Orangutan!

Let Nigeria be worse than Somalia that's my prayer...
So that it can give birth to bigger nations... Nigeria as a one country is wack...

If pilgrimage is a major source of income why is the bigger developed countries like Britain, USA, Russia, Korea not hosting it... Idiot...

If you dunno is even in the Holy Bible... Fool
Re: Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 2:13pm On Oct 31, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Prayers can be prayed.

The same reason the Turk during Othman empire host Christian"money".My man,you are ignorant. Israel use to be under the Turk and they never stop Christians from going there.Try to find out how your holy isreal treat Arab Christians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 31, 2015
Ibrahimmrfish:
The same reason the Turk during Othman empire host Christian"money".My man,you are ignorant. Israel use to be under the Turk and they never stop Christians from going there.Try to find out how your holy isreal treat Arab Christians.

Why don't you start by telling me...

Abeg stop all these your yoruba antics of divide and rule...
This is religion not ethnicity...
Foolish people

2 Likes

Re: Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal by Lucasbalo(m): 4:38pm On Oct 31, 2015
parisbookaddict:
Before i post a short article on the reasons, here are a few points to note;

1. ISRAEL is the only country in the middle east where the christian population is NOT goin extinct. .

2. Virtually all islamic countries persecute christians in one way or the other eg..Malaysia burns christian bibles on a regular basis, banned arab christians from using the arabic name for God. closes down churches,

iran, saudi, Pakistan, afgan etc have christians regularly imprisoned or murdered for preaching to muslims or gathering for prayers without permission etc

3. The world does not need another bigot islamic country.

4. The hamas Palestinians love so much are NO different from ISIS except that they have far less weapons and are put in check by israeli military. .

5. Islamic countries force christians to pay the exorbitant Jizyah tax as a way to shame them and frustrate them to convert to islam. .Palestine will do the same..

6. Israel has contributed more to theology, sciences, art and humanity in general than all the islamic countries combined. .

7. Islamic countries kill atheists. Palestine will do the same.

8. Mohammed swore that jews will be driven out of all muslim lands, muslims claim that israel is on muslim land hence israel remaining in middle east ensures mohammed failed.

9. Israeli Government ensures Christian visit holy sites and are protected when they visit israel despite terrorism activities by Palestinians

10. Israelites/ jews have only one homeland which is israel..a tiny desert land they have built up for decades while muslims are everywhere producing refugees for the west to feed..

Now the article. .biblically based.

Everything Christians do should be based upon the Biblical text.

Here are solid Bible reasons why Christians should support Israel.

Genesis 12:3 "And I will bless them that bless thee and curse him that curseth thee; and in thee shall all nations of the earth be blessed." Point: God has promised to bless the man or nation that blesses the Chosen People. History has proven beyond reasonable doubt that the nations that have blessed the Jewish people have had the blessing of God; the nations that have cursed the Jewish people have experienced the curse of God.

St. Paul recorded in Romans 15:27 "For if the Gentiles have shared in their (the Jews) spiritual things, they are indebted to minister to them also in material things."
Christians owe a debt of eternal gratitude to the Jewish people for their contributions that gave birth to the Christian faith. Jesus Christ, a prominent Rabbi from Nazareth said, "Salvation is of the Jews!" (St. John 4:22) consider what the Jewish people have given to Christianity:
The Sacred Scripture
The Prophets
The Patriarchs
Mary, Joseph, and Jesus Christ of Nazareth
The Twelve Disciples
The Apostles

It is not possible to say, "I am a Christian" and not love the Jewish people. The Bible teaches that love is not what you say, but what you do. (1 John 3:18) "A bell is not a bell until you ring it, a song is not a song until you sing it, love is not love until you share it."
While some Christians try to deny the connection between Jesus of Nazareth and the Jews of the world, Jesus never denied his Jewishness. He was born Jewish, He was circumcised on the eighth day in keeping with Jewish tradition, He had his Bar Mitzvah on his 13th birthday, He kept the law of Moses, He wore the Prayer Shawl Moses commanded all Jewish men to wear, He died on a cross with an inscription over His head, "King of the Jews!

Jesus considered the Jewish people His family. Jesus said (Matthew 25:40) "Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as you have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren (the Jewish people… Gentiles were never called His brethren), ye have done it unto me.
"Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, they shall prosper that love thee." (Psalm 122:6) the scriptural principle of prosperity is tied to blessing Israel and the city of Jerusalem.

Why did Jesus Christ go to the house of Cornelius in Capernaum and heal his servant, which was ready to die? What logic did the Jewish elders use with Jesus to convince Him to come into the house of a Gentile and perform a miracle?

The logic they used is recorded in Luke 7:5; "For He loveth our nation, and He hath built us a synagogue." The message? This Gentile deserves the blessing of God because he loves our nation and has done something practical to bless the Jewish people.
Why did God the Father select the house of Cornelius in Caesarea (Acts Chapter 10) to be the first Gentile house in Israel to receive the Gospel? The answer is given repeatedly in Acts 10.
Acts 10:2 "a devout man, (Cornelius) and one that feared God with all his house, which gave much alms to the people, and prayed to God always." Who were the people to whom Cornelius gave these alms? They were the Jews
Again is Acts 10:4 "… thy prayers and thine alms are come up for a memorial before God."
Again in Acts 10:31 "… and thine alms are had in remembrance in the sight of God."

The point is made three times in the same chapter. A godly Gentile who expressed his unconditional love for the Jewish people in a practical manner was divinely selected by heaven to be the first Gentile house to receive the Gospel and the first to receive the outpouring of the Holy Spirit.

These combined Scriptures verify that PROSPERITY (Genesis 12:3 and Psalm 122:6), HEALING (Luke 7:1-5) and the OUTPOURING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT came first to Gentiles that blessed the Jewish people and the nation of Israel in a practical manner.

We support Israel because all other nations were created by an act of men, but Israel was created by an act of God..

The Royal Land Grant that was given to Abraham and his seed through Isaac and Jacob with an everlasting and unconditional covenant. (Genesis 12:1-3, 13:14-18, 15:1-21, 17:4-8, 22:15-18, 26:1-5 and Psalm 89:28-37.)

Firstly, let me tell you I am a Christian and a Pentecostal at that. All you write is a bunch of propaganda the State of Israel is dolig out backed by AIPAC in the US. Being to Israel four times and the State of Israel is as bad as South Africa was during Apartheid. The present Israeli government or people don't care about you or your religion. The land belongs to Palestinians and was given to Israel after the Pogrom Hitler committed on Jews. The founders of Isreal, Menachin Begin and his cohorts were big time terrorists in their days. Palestinians throwing stones and knifing attacks compared to sophisticated weapons of war being given to Israel. Go and see the way Israel treats their own Jewish citizens of Ethiopian heritage. FYI, Israel is nothing if not for America aides of $10 billion dollars yearly both military and economic. Stop supporting an Apartheid Israel. Palestinians and Israelis both have crazies in their midst and both are guilty. One of the worst is current Israeli PM, the Racist one Benjamin Nentanyau . Been to Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Negev Desert and Hebron in the West Bank. Is real is like a First world while West Bank is like a Third World due to economic blockade by Israel. I know you have pathological hatred for Islam and Muslims, but you are distorting historical facts. I doubt if you can live in Israel due to their open racism against your kind. You can throw out all this biblical stuff without people challenging you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal by tonychristopher: 7:32pm On Oct 31, 2015
Lucasbalo:
Firstly, let me tell you I am a Christian and a Pentecostal at that. All you write is a bunch of propaganda the State of Israel is dolig out backed by AIPAC in the US. Being to Israel four times and the State of Israel is as bad as South Africa was during Apartheid. The present Israeli government or people don't care about you or your religion. The land belongs to Palestinians and was given to Israel after the Pogrom Hitler committed on Jews. The founders of Isreal, Menachin Begin and his cohorts were big time terrorists in their days. Palestinians throwing stones and knifing attacks compared to sophisticated weapons of war being given to Israel. Go and see the way Israel treats their own Jewish citizens of Ethiopian heritage. FYI, Israel is nothing if not for America aides of $10 billion dollars yearly both military and economic. Stop supporting an Apartheid Israel. Palestinians and Israelis both have crazies in their midst and both are guilty. One of the worst is current Israeli PM, the Racist one Benjamin Nentanyau . Been to Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Negev Desert and Hebron in the West Bank. Is real is like a First world while West Bank is like a Third World due to economic blockade by Israel. I know you have pathological hatred for Islam and Muslims, but you are distorting historical facts. I doubt if you can live in Israel due to their open racism against your kind. You can throw out all this biblical stuff without people challenging you.

In your sublime stupidity ...if the land belongs to Palestinian then which land belongs to Jews or are you saying that Jews are landless?

Waiting for answers

2 Likes

Re: Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal by Lucasbalo(m): 7:39pm On Oct 31, 2015
[quote author=tonychristopher post=39557407]@Tonychristopher.

In your sublime stupidity ...if the land belongs to Palestinian then which land belongs to Jews or are you saying that Jews are landless?

Waiting for answers [/qquote You deserve no answer from me for your insult.
Re: Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal by owobokiri(m): 7:41pm On Oct 31, 2015
I am a christian.. What concerns me with isreal? Are they helping my own struggles?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal by Liamm(m): 8:27pm On Oct 31, 2015
owobokiri:
I am a christian.. What concerns me with isreal? Are they helping my own struggles?
1000 likes
Re: Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal by ARIZONA123(m): 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2015
LordMecuzy:
Israel are Jews and Practice Judaism OP Israel don't give a bleep about Christianity plsssss
. Emeka! The money coverted islamic cleric from imo state. Ur shame dey shame me maka chi
Re: Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal by ARIZONA123(m): 8:45pm On Oct 31, 2015
Lucasbalo:
. YAM__ Yoruba Apc Muslim. That's what you are

2 Likes

Re: Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal by Lucasbalo(m): 9:19pm On Oct 31, 2015
ARIZONA123:
You see how wrong you are. You don't know my tribe and I don't live in Nigeria and never voted in Nigeria . Hatred of others that are not like you is why the world is a mess. Go and live in Israel and you will find out they don't care about people like you. Both sides are blameless in my opinion. That's why I don't want America in that cursed part of the world. I could care less if they exterminate each other as long as my beloved America is out of that God forgotten part of the world.
Re: Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal by parisbookaddict(f): 12:56pm On Nov 01, 2015
ARIZONA123:

No need for the tribalism..lucas has every right to air his opinions
Re: Israel - Palestinian Conflict: Why Every Christian Should Support Isreal by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2015
[quote author=NOBLEDANDY post=39550591]

Why don't you start by telling me...

Abeg stop all these your yoruba antics of divide and rule...
This is religion not ethnicity...
Foolish people [/quote
I am Igala.stop hating Yoruba, you are only hurting your self.]

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Clerk Of Nigerian Senate, Adedotun Durojaiye Is Dead / Fulani Hardsmen Made The Terrorist List For 2018: Where Is Lie Mohammed? / PVC: Zamfara Declares Friday As Work Free Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 165
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.