Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Can One Go To Heaven With Tatoo? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can One Go To Heaven With Tatoo? (6878 Views)

If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven / How Did 'Jesus' Ascend 'Up To Heaven' With A Physical Body? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can One Go To Heaven With Tatoo? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 17, 2010
I just wonder if one can go to heaven with tatoo cos sometimes i just cant help imagining how it would be like seeing people with tatoo in heaven. Can u guys pls make us know what we dont know about this perhaps with bible verses?
Re: Can One Go To Heaven With Tatoo? by sizzlers(m): 11:39pm On Mar 17, 2010
I dont think God will allow dat of 50cent and Lil wayn. Cross tatoo, probably rose and butterfly can be allowed
Re: Can One Go To Heaven With Tatoo? by okenwa(m): 11:23pm On Mar 20, 2010
deformation of the temple of God (our body) is not the best.
most tattoos are gotten when one is in the world( living a life of pride, gangsterism, cult, etc the future emistries of the anti-christ)
seeing GOD from far He will tell you " child you have messed your skin, i never brought you into this world like this.look what you have done to your body . . . my temple. i don't think i can stay there . . .and neither can you stay here
Re: Can One Go To Heaven With Tatoo? by e36991: 12:46am On Mar 21, 2010
Emmboy:

I just wonder if one can go to heaven with tattoo

cos sometimes I just cant help imagining how it would be like seeing people with tattoo in heaven.

Can u guys pls make us know what we dont know about this perhaps with bible verses?

Okenwa:

Deformation of the temple of God (our body) is not the best.

Most tattoos are gotten when one is in the world (living a life of pride, gangsterism, cult, etc the future emistries of the anti-christ)

seeing GOD from far He will tell you

"Child you have messed your skin, I never brought you into this world like this.

Look what you have done to your body . . . my temple.

I don't think I can stay there . . . and neither can you stay here"

@Emmboy

My friend, you wont find bodies with tattoos in heaven

I want you to know that our bodies of flesh and blood will decay.

(i.e. we will be having new unperishable bodies)

This still doesnt exempt one from been a good steward of God's property - the body

moreso what is left of it since becoming a child or son of God

- Classic case of from this point sin no more
Re: Can One Go To Heaven With Tatoo? by benodic: 12:47am On Mar 21, 2010
a lot of people are really worried about heaven. my dear the journey to heaven is not done with the physical body. it is a spiritual journey. what matters is the state of your heart. is there love in it? not how many tattoos are in your body. the key to heaven is love and love alone not your religion or who you believe in. the religions and the various masters were brought to earth to help man learn once more the lessons of love. get thee first love and all others will follow.
Re: Can One Go To Heaven With Tatoo? by manmustwac(m): 2:28am On Mar 21, 2010
when you die its your imagination that goes to heaven
Re: Can One Go To Heaven With Tatoo? by noetic16(m): 3:39am On Mar 21, 2010
manmustwac:

when you die its your imagination that goes to heaven

would it not be too late for u . . . . . .when u find out that u are wrong?
Re: Can One Go To Heaven With Tatoo? by spoilt(f): 3:44am On Mar 21, 2010
I have tatoos. I'm going to heaven. grin
Re: Can One Go To Heaven With Tatoo? by manmustwac(m): 4:29am On Mar 21, 2010
noetic16:

would it not be too late for u . . . . . .when u find out that u are wrong?
Have you ever contacted anybody who you know that has passed away in Heaven?
Re: Can One Go To Heaven With Tatoo? by agathamari(f): 2:33pm On Mar 21, 2010
okenwa:

deformation of the temple of God (our body) is not the best.
most tattoos are gotten when one is in the world( living a life of pride, gangsterism, cult, etc the future emistries of the anti-christ)
seeing GOD from far He will tell you " child you have messed your skin, i never brought you into this world like this.look what you have done to your body . . . my temple. i don't think i can stay there . . .and neither can you stay here
for every 1 person who fits your stigma on tattoo i'll show you 10,000 who dont. just because some rapper or wanna-be thug uses tattoos to show off thier infintile mentality that by no means shows the sme for others. many cultures uses tattoo as a symbol of thier heratige the same as your tribal marks on your face. otehr uses it to honor loved ones, show pride in thier country, religion or heritage. get off it.

if desecrating the temple of god as you put it prevents you from entering heaven by getting tattoos then wouldnt the same go for piercings? scaring (including tribal marks), cosmetic implantations, and any other thing that changes the appearance of your skin permenantly?

if you take a strict interpritation on the bible, noone is getting into heaven
Re: Can One Go To Heaven With Tatoo? by Adido(m): 3:12am On Mar 23, 2010
Leviticus 19:28, "'Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD."

The years of ignorance the Lord would ignore.

(1) (Reply)

For Deepsight :- True Esoteric Knowledge Of God Possessed By Humans / Islam A Religion Of Peace? / The Real Reason Pastor Sam Adeyemi Relocates To USA Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.