Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US (8341 Views)

MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra / Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF / Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US by EMANY01(m): 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
Wish he survives,want him alive to feel the defeat that is coming how way.I pray God Almighty that he not allow death to be his escape.I want him alive and well .
Victoria over a strong and capable adversary is sweeter then default victory over an incapacitated adversary.

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US by gebest: 9:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
Una can lie, as we are talking now, Tinubu is in his house in lagos watching NTA NETWORK NEWS. Pdp at it again.

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US by nwaobitex: 9:19pm On Sep 09, 2014
hmm
Re: Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US by qleap2all(m): 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2014
He is old enough but sincerely I wish him quick recovery.
This is a man that fought tyranny PDP to liberate Nigeria and South West in particular from them.He is the Champion of #Nigeria_Democrazy!
Get well soon

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US by meforyou1(m): 9:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
Caseless2: i'm it is one TAN'S PPP(paid per post) agent that's behind this report.
Dont b surprised to see vanguard newspaper as d source of this story.
it's your dead father that is tan PPP

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US by dwilliams: 9:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
Shey d thief 2 old 2 die
Re: Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US by HowFar: 9:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
gebest: Una can lie, as we are talking now, Tinubu is in his house in lagos watching NTA NETWORK NEWS. Pdp at it again.

Tinubu is in hospital fighting for his life you're here talking rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US by Firefire(m): 9:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
Quick recovery the Jagaban of Lagos Land

Prays the gods have a place in their temperament to forgive your many trespasses.

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US by NicolasN: 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2014

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 09, 2014
Kanwulia: Goes to show. . .
The so-called Fashola hospitals are not good enough for half-dead niggas! grin

The same way your president runs off to Germany anytime he has running stomach.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US by Ryabcool(m): 10:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
can you happily spend the night at GEJ's? Afterall, your darling Johnny Bravo runs to Germany at the slightest cough. You dey Amelika dey throw biased jabs at one person. Nigerians deserve the leaders they have.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US by Kanwulia: 10:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
Ryabcool: can you happily spend the night at GEJ's? Afterall, your darling Johnny Bravo runs to Germany at the slightest cough. You dey Amelika dey throw biased jabs at one person. Nigerians deserve the leaders they have.

Bluetooth2:
The same way your president runs off to Germany anytime he has running stomach.

Tribalists! kiss

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US by Stellaodoni1(f): 10:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
This video was Captured by a resident of Mubi, Adamawa State on the 8th of September .

this video below shows Nigerian soldiers and civilians fleeing from a Boko Haram attack. Mubi community was allegedly captured by Boko Haram insurgents yesterday, during an engagement with the Nigerian army that left 24 dead and many, including former president Obasanjo's son, Lt. Col. Adeboye Obasanjo, gravely wounded although he is out of danger now. Watch the video here http://gossiptwist..com/2014/09/video-civilians-and-nigerian-army.html

Re: Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US by BlackTechnology: 10:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
All the billions borrowed could not be used to build world class hospital

Yet some illiterates on public finance will still defend the govt because of tribal loyalty undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US by maslong(m): 10:25pm On Sep 09, 2014
cool grin cool may his gods accept his soul amin.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US by ak47mann(m): 10:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
GEJ Fever is on course. His second term chineke meee fear of losing oil wells acquired through bogus forms will be very diverstating cool
Re: Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US by ola6: 10:37pm On Sep 09, 2014
Money cannot buy health neither is money true wealth. At the end, everyone will meet their maker whither now or later. No matter the Billions you steal, no matter the people you kill, God judges all.

Jagaban of Iragbiji and Burdillion, I WISH YOU QUICK RECOVERY!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US by MORNDEW(m): 10:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
Mogidi: I feel sorry if this turns out to be the truth, but I can never wish harm on a man like Tinubu who stole stupendous amount of money from Lagos, placed his children and cronies in top positions, I just allow God to punish them.

GEJ's enemies are meeting their doom one after the other. It could be recalled that two weeks ago Buhari also went abroad for medical. GEJ is God's anointed, I continue to tell people not to ridicule God's anointed, our God doesn't like it, you're warned.

Looking at Tinubu's recent photogragh one is left in no doubt as to his decline.
so becos ppl speak up against Gej will die abi. Hope u know u dnt own dis life.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US by Ralphjoe(m): 11:02pm On Sep 09, 2014
-BREAKING NEWS- <br/>Making Money Online is now easy. Anyone without any experience can start making money today, STOP THINKING join the happy earners now. Click the link https://?r=ralphjoe, guys don't dull with this opportunity, just a thousand naira registration, get verified & start making money online, who says you can't make money online in Nigeria Make Money in a fun way, Get excited while getting paid weekly, It's very simple. Signup here https://?r=ralphjoe, guys this is the most genuine ways to make money, get verified & start doing what am doing to get money role into your account every friday. This is the best online making site in Nigeria now, try it & you won't regret it guys. GET PAID WEEKLY! Smile to the bank and stop being broke. At last a promising Internet business that make life easier CLick hERE https://?r=ralphjoe i can guaranty you that this is genuine & not fake, just pay this N1000 once & start getting weekly alert being paid to your account
Re: Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US by redsun(m): 11:05pm On Sep 09, 2014

All animals are equal,but some are more equal. Animal farm.

The muderfucker could be on early stage of Alzheimer. Too much oyinbo food when dem dey eat with the people's money could be bad for the brain.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US by Ryabcool(m): 11:08pm On Sep 09, 2014
Kanwulia:

Tribalists! kiss
come, wetin u smoke? Where you see anything like tribe for my posts? Your fhocking dirty mind is the tribalistic one here.

If you get craze, park am for jungle before you near me. undecided

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US by Kanwulia: 11:21pm On Sep 09, 2014
redsun:

All animals are equal,but some are more equal. Animal farm.

The muderfucker could be on early stage of Alzheimer. Too much oyinbo food when dem dey eat with the people's money could be bad for the brain.

You know he killed a lot of people with his drug-pushing in the US.
Maybe the dead crack babies are tormenting him now.
Who knows? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US by Kanwulia: 11:25pm On Sep 09, 2014
Ryabcool: come, wetin u smoke? Where you see anything like tribe for my posts? Your fhocking dirty mind is the tribalistic one here.

If you get craze, park am for jungle before you near me. undecided

You are a tribalist for attacking my post!
Fact! kiss
Your anu-s smells like he used you to push drugs in the 50s.
I pity your life! You will soon join him.
May your teeth be full of holes and greener than his!
Ewu!

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US by rozayx5(m): 11:27pm On Sep 09, 2014

grin
Re: Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US by dayocharlse7: 11:38pm On Sep 09, 2014
NIGERIAN CUSTOMS
SERVICE (NATIONAL
AUTHORIZED CAR
AUCTIONS/SALES) FOR
GREETINGS TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC.
DIRECT TOKUNBO CARS IN
VERY CLEAN AND SOUND
CONDITIONS AS WELL AS
BRAND NEW CARS ARE UP
FOR SALE, ALL AT VERY AFFORDABLE PRICES.
INTERESTED
INDIVIDUALS
CAN CALL THE PUBLIC-
RELATION DEPARTMENT
OFFICE LINES FOR MORE INQUIRIES.09098125754
N.B: These cars were
seized by the Nigerian
customs for various
reasons most especially
for incomplete documents at borders. The time
duration given to the
owners
to present complete
clearance papers, and
claim their cars has elapsed so,
this impounded vehicles
are being sold at a give
away price to cover losts.
If
interested in this august-december 2014 AUCTION, all you
need to do is to
call the custom duty
marketing office line,
to place an order of your
choice while the cars are
still available. Name: custom
charlse
dayo.
Contact NO:09098125754
Email:dayocharlse7@
gmail.com
VEHICLES, PRICES AND FEATURES
Prices of clean tokunbo
Toyota cars • FULL
OPTION EOD.(2003-2005
Model ) –
N450,000-N750,000 • CAMRY 1999(Pencil Light)
- N550,000
• CAMRY 2(2004-2010
Model) –N500,000-N1.1M •
TOYOTA Sienna (2000 –
2005 Model) – N450,000-N850,000 •
CAMRY 2001 Model FOR
• TOKUNBO QUEST 2001 –
N450,000
• TOYOTA COROLLA (2001– 2009)- N450,000-
N950,000
• TOKUNBO CRV 1999 –
N500,000 • TOYOTA MATRIX
2010–
N900,000 • 2008 CAMRY 2008-DVD– N750,000.
(special
edition)
• TOYOTA COROLLA 2005
MODEL – N850,000
• TOYOTA CAMRY 2004 MODEL – N700,000
(Special Edition).
• TOKUNBO TOYOTA
HAICE BUS (2001-2005
Model)-N500,000-850,000
• Toyota Land Cruiser- N1.2m
• Toyota Prado -N1.3m
• Toyota Corolla –N900,000
• Toyota Camry -N800,000-
to-N1.5m
• Toyota Avensis – N600,000-to-N1.3m • Toyota
Yaris –N750,000
• Toyota Picnic –N500,000
• Toyota Avanza –
N500,000
• Toyota RAV4 SUV –N1m • Toyota Hilux Pickup-
N1.5m
• Toyota Dyna Truck –
N1.4m • Toyota Coaster
Bus 32 seaters –N1.2m
-Prices of some Peugeot Cars
• Peugeot c230- N800,000
• Peugeot C300- N900,000
-Prices of some honda
cars
• honda Civic cars– N800,000 • honda accord–
N600,000
• honda CR-V– N650,000
• honda Odyssey–
N650,000
• honda CR-V– N900,000 • honda Pilot– N850,000
-Prices of some Nissan
cars • Nissan Sunny sedan
– N750,000 • Nissan Patrol
SUV –
N800,000 • Nissan Civilian 30 seater
bus – N1.1m
• Nissan Pathfinder SUV -
N655,000 • NISSAN X-
TERRA 2003 –
N500,000 -FEATURES • YEAR OF
MANUFACTURE.....1996 to
• INTERIOR....................LE
ATHER/ FABRIC
• AIR CONDITION...... .......FACTORY FITTED
• WHEELS........GOOD
TYRES, ALLOY RIMS
• ASKING PRICE......N300 ,000 to N1.5m NOTE: THE PRICES
OF
EACH VEHICLE IS
NEGOTIABLE AND
PERSONAL INSPECTIONS
CAN ALSO BE
CONDUCTED. IF YOUR CHOICE IS NOT
LISTED ABOVE YOU
COULD
CALL AND
MAKE A REQUEST.
NOTE;YOUR REGISTRATION AND CLEARANCE WILL BE DONE
BY YOU ONLINE THEREBY BRINGING YOUR REG FORM AND
TELLER SLIP FOR YOUR REGISTRATION.THIS IS DON TO
AVOID CROWD IN THE BOARDER.FOR MORE INFORMATION
CONTACT CUSTOM CHARLSR ON 09098125754. (Terms
and conditions apply) Nigerian Customs
Service
Re: Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US by Ryabcool(m): 11:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
Kanwulia:

WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF !
WOOF! kiss
WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF.
WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF.
WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF!
WOOF!
Abeg is Dr Dolittle nearby? Cos i don't understand anything this dog is saying undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US by Kanwulia: 11:50pm On Sep 09, 2014
Ryabcool:
Abeg is Dr Dolittle nearby? Cos i don't understand anything this dog is saying undecided

I have noticed you.
Bye kiss

*yawns*

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US by redsun(m): 11:55pm On Sep 09, 2014
Kanwulia:

You know he killed a lot of people with his drug-pushing in the US.
Maybe the dead crack babies are tormenting him now.
Who knows? undecided

The wages of sin is death. And it is not worth robbing the get people to become rich,the person will never have rest of mind.

Hot money hurts the heart.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US by Ryabcool(m): 11:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
Kanwulia:

I have noticed you.
Bye kiss

*yawns*
You don't get it, do you? This is not attention seeking, this is me not tolerating false and st..upid accusations. Don't you ever dare accuse me falsely again or you'll learn how potent my words can be.

I even doubt you'd even quote me in any post again so i'll do the same too(at least until i see another stup..id talk from you)

Bye wink kiss
Re: Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US by TISHAmatt: 11:59pm On Sep 09, 2014
Hmmmmmm, Baba APC, do go and come back safely as APC your nascent party will die if you die oooooo. God help him out
Re: Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US by Kanwulia: 12:01am On Sep 10, 2014
redsun:

The wages of sin is death. And it is not worth robbing the get people to become rich,the person will never have rest of mind.

Hot money hurts the heart.

Well. . . let him use his 'hot' money to buy good health abi? cheesy
After looting all over Nigeria. . .they come back in caskets one by one.
Shameless things!

That is one UGLY dude! cry

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Health In Unfavourable Condition; Fails To Recognise Family In US by redsun(m): 12:08am On Sep 10, 2014
Kanwulia:

Well. . . let him use his 'hot' money to buy good health abi? cheesy
After looting all over Nigeria. . .they come back in caskets one by one.
Shameless things!

That is one UGLY dude! cry

The worse is that they are not human enough to die their own country,even when you they had the golden opportunities to showcase their prowesses. They are always shamelessly running to oyinbo land as if oyinbo has the magic wands to make chronic illnesses disappear.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crowd Flood Bourdillon Waiting To Celebrate Tinubu's Victory (pic) / Winifred Oyo-Ita, Others Diverted ₦3bn To Private Companies - Witness / Mark Begs Britain To Assist Nigeria On Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.