Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,243 members, 7,825,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Is She The Most Beautiful Black Young Woman In Nigeria? ( Photos ) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is She The Most Beautiful Black Young Woman In Nigeria? ( Photos ) (7980 Views)

The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics / Beautiful Black Women / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Young Woman In Nigeria? ( Photos ) by Mimisboygreat: 6:32am On Sep 10, 2014
osystein: She is indeed pretty, but not the prettiest. Though some will not believe me, my sister and girlfriend are prettier. Nigeria is blessed with beauty.
hwfa nh? Wia s ur sister? I wnt to share d word of God wit her.
Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Young Woman In Nigeria? ( Photos ) by DollyParton1(f): 6:48am On Sep 10, 2014
Very lovely eyes
Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Young Woman In Nigeria? ( Photos ) by Elnino4ladies: 7:10am On Sep 10, 2014
Airforce1: Shes Igbo and the prettiest in the whole of nigeria
tot u hv phobia 4 dark skinned ladies?

1 Like

Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Young Woman In Nigeria? ( Photos ) by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 10, 2014
osystein: She is indeed pretty, but not the prettiest. Though some will not believe me, my sister and girlfriend are prettier. Nigeria is blessed with beauty.

Picture or? undecided
Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Young Woman In Nigeria? ( Photos ) by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 10, 2014
Truckpusher: Until she sleeps with me and wake up the next morning without make-up then I can decide. angry

Most of these girls just fine for photo but for real life na China dem be. cheesy

Some are more beautiful in real life when compared to photo.
Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Young Woman In Nigeria? ( Photos ) by zionwest(m): 7:25am On Sep 10, 2014
I'm suprised with all u guys comment..she aint beautiful a bit..she can even compete with my grandma..she aint even white skin
Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Young Woman In Nigeria? ( Photos ) by zionwest(m): 7:27am On Sep 10, 2014
*Can't*
Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Young Woman In Nigeria? ( Photos ) by enoqueen: 7:30am On Sep 10, 2014
she is pretty when she is not smiling.
Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Young Woman In Nigeria? ( Photos ) by 100Cents: 7:39am On Sep 10, 2014
No comment make e no be say I no support the thread..
Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Young Woman In Nigeria? ( Photos ) by Debbyug(f): 7:56am On Sep 10, 2014
lovely gurl....so preety
Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Young Woman In Nigeria? ( Photos ) by tellwisdom: 8:51am On Sep 10, 2014
Yes she is. Ode sad
Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Young Woman In Nigeria? ( Photos ) by Enegod(m): 8:56am On Sep 10, 2014
pweetyholly: do u rilli av u quote me,na wa for sum people ooo undecided
but why put 'pweety' in your username when you no fine? undecided
Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Young Woman In Nigeria? ( Photos ) by pweetyholly(f): 9:08am On Sep 10, 2014
Enegod: but why put 'pweety' in your username when you no fine? undecided
omg! Ar u criously goin dat way,u ar rilli a stalker who gat ntin 2 do with his tym.by d way if u can eva get a gf lyk me den make u go do testimony 4 church.mumu undecided
Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Young Woman In Nigeria? ( Photos ) by Enegod(m): 9:13am On Sep 10, 2014
pweetyholly: omg! Ar u criously goin dat way,u ar rilli a stalker who gat ntin 2 do with his tym.by d way if u can eva get a gf lyk me den make u go do testimony 4 church.mumu undecided
someone is getting angry here..ok, you are the most pweetiful girl in Nigeria. Happy now? undecided
Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Young Woman In Nigeria? ( Photos ) by Dreyl(m): 9:17am On Sep 10, 2014
She's pretty without that paint on her face.
Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Young Woman In Nigeria? ( Photos ) by dechandel(f): 9:38am On Sep 10, 2014
Fine girl
Nice skin colour
Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Young Woman In Nigeria? ( Photos ) by Verny(f): 9:40am On Sep 10, 2014
Better without the smile grin
Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Young Woman In Nigeria? ( Photos ) by lanicky(f): 10:42am On Sep 10, 2014
She's beautiful bt not the best smiley
Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Young Woman In Nigeria? ( Photos ) by ifoundmyperfect: 11:58am On Sep 10, 2014
Wait Till You See My Gugu...
Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Young Woman In Nigeria? ( Photos ) by pweetyholly(f): 1:52pm On Sep 10, 2014
Enegod: someone is getting angry here..ok, you are the most pweetiful girl in Nigeria. Happy now? undecided
mtchewwww

(1) (2) (Reply)

Selena Gomez Undressed Herself During Her Show In Las Vegas (photos) / Osita Iheme Vs Odunlade: Who Is The Meme King? (photos) / Tope Osoba Is The Best New And Sexiest Actress In Nollywood (yoruba)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.