Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

WOMEN ONLY: How To Get The Right Bra Size. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / WOMEN ONLY: How To Get The Right Bra Size. (4113 Views)

“my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court / Pls. Women Only. Check This Out / For The Married Women ONLY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WOMEN ONLY: How To Get The Right Bra Size. by NifemiOlu(m): 10:20pm On Sep 09, 2014
Items needed: a bra chart, measuring tape and of course, your bra.

Step 1: Determine the band size.
This works for non-padded bras. You’ve to wear your bra, measure around the base of the band just underneath your bust. Make sure the tape is on the par (same level) and very cozy-not tight, not loose. Ensure that you round up any figure you get to the nearest whole number. If the number is even, add 4”. If it’s odd, add 5”. So your BAND SIZE is the sum of this maths.

Step 2: Determine the bust measurement.
Grab your tape again, this time, wrap it around the fullest part of your chest (precisely at the nipple level). Make sure the tape is free but not too loose. Round your figure to the nearest whole number.

Step 3: Calculate your cup.
Subtract your band size from your bust size and use your chart. For example, if you’ve 37” bust and 34” band, that is, 37-34=3 inches. That’s a 34C.

The following will help you get it right.
Bend forward to your waist, put your bra on in that manner. This will enable your brea.sts to fully sit the cups. Adjust the band afterwards but make sure the bra isn’t too loose. Try sliding only ONE FINGER underneath the band, how does it feel? Attend to the straps. Now, get a fitted shirt…if the cups shoot out or your breas.ts bulge or overflowing or less likely, ‘underflowing’, you’re wearing the wrong size.
A standing mirror will do great help here. Turn sideways, your brea.sts should sit midway between your shoulders and elbows. If not, get a more supportive and fitting bra. Lastly, if there’s need reduce 1 cup size, increase by 1 band size and vice versa…e.g. if 34C is too big, move down to 36B

1 Like

Re: WOMEN ONLY: How To Get The Right Bra Size. by braine(m): 11:25pm On Sep 09, 2014
Nice! Now I can simply calculate the bra size by myself to save the awkwardness of asking.

1 Like

Re: WOMEN ONLY: How To Get The Right Bra Size. by Nobody: 3:00am On Sep 10, 2014
I need to show this to my wife cool
Re: WOMEN ONLY: How To Get The Right Bra Size. by aboyaji(m): 6:59am On Sep 10, 2014
now, i can surprise her with a BRA
Re: WOMEN ONLY: How To Get The Right Bra Size. by Kanwulia: 7:55am On Sep 10, 2014
Na real family topic be dis o! grin
Re: WOMEN ONLY: How To Get The Right Bra Size. by Haywhymido(m): 10:26am On Sep 10, 2014
I see
Re: WOMEN ONLY: How To Get The Right Bra Size. by orbis(m): 10:31am On Sep 10, 2014
Pictures or it doesn't work..... cool
Re: WOMEN ONLY: How To Get The Right Bra Size. by bennyrazz: 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
Imagine a man creating the Topic, how to get the right bra size grin imagine him even involving arithmetics cuz of breas.t smh
Re: WOMEN ONLY: How To Get The Right Bra Size. by NifemiOlu(m): 3:55pm On Sep 10, 2014
bennyrazz: Imagine a man creating the Topic, how to get the right bra size grin imagine him even involving arithmetics cuz of breas.t smh
Actually my fiancee did. smiley
Re: WOMEN ONLY: How To Get The Right Bra Size. by Luyeanka(f): 6:13am On May 01, 2016
Ah! This post.
Re: WOMEN ONLY: How To Get The Right Bra Size. by Nobody: 6:37am On May 01, 2016
Are you people kidding me? Is it a thread for women or for girls? Is there any grown up woman who still doesn't know which bras to buy? How much time do you need to figure it out? 10 years? grin
Re: WOMEN ONLY: How To Get The Right Bra Size. by Luyeanka(f): 6:43am On May 01, 2016
Mindfulness:
Are you people kidding me? Is it a thread for women or for girls? Is there any grown up woman who still doesn't know which bras to buy? How much time do you need to figure it out? 10 years? grin
Lol
Don't you see many women in town who walk with their breasts bulging out of their bras? Some don't know o.

1 Like

Re: WOMEN ONLY: How To Get The Right Bra Size. by Nobody: 6:45am On May 01, 2016
Luyeanka:

Lol
Don't you see many women in town who walk with their breasts bulging out of their bras? Some don't know o.

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

A Complete Guide To When, What And How To Start Your Baby On Solid Foods / Please How Can I Handle This / Quick Question! Can A Wife Accuse Her Husband Of Rape?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.