Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Gotv Ghana - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gotv Ghana (3100 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gotv Ghana by meef(m): 11:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
GOtv is an exciting new digital pay television service from MultiChoice and is the first operator in Ghana to launch a DVB-T2 digital pay TV service, one of the most advanced DTT broadcast systems and infrastructure established globally, giving her Ghanaians subscribers the true definition of digital broadcast.

GOtv is a Digital Terrestrial Television (DTT) service, and is the best option for television lovers to join the digital television revolution. Ghana will migrate from analogue to digital transmission by the end of 2015 and GOtv subscribers in Ghana won’t be affected by the transition as their service is already running on digital platform

GOtv is positioned as a quality family entertainment provider, globally GOtv provides her subscribers with a variety of exciting content ranging from news, movies, sports, fashion, music, kids, current affairs, documentaries to series.
GOtv Ghana subscribers can choose from two bouquet options, GOtv and GOtv Plus, both packed with exciting local and international channels designed to keep viewers entertained from news, children’s programming, documentaries, series, movies and sports. A total of thirty seven (37) channels are available to GOtv Plus subscribers whilst GOtv subscribers can access a total of twenty two (22) channels.

Channels available on GOtv include M-Net Movies Zone, AfricaMagic, AfricaMagic Movies, AfricaMagic World, AfricaMagic Hausa, Telemundo, JimJam, E! Entertainment, Discovery World, SuperSport Select, SuperSport Blitz, eTV Africa, Vox Africa, Blackbelt, Kidsco, Nickelodeon, Al Jazeera and CNN, Channel O.

More info. visit http://www.paytvblog.com/2014/08/17/gotv-ghana/
Re: Gotv Ghana by acenazt: 1:18am On Sep 10, 2014
lmao lmfao. choi ghana. backwards since 14.BCE. Na now these kra kwadwo guys dey get GoTV!. Na wa oh!
Re: Gotv Ghana by OXYGENO1: 8:36am On Sep 10, 2014
acenazt: lmao lmfao. choi ghana. backwards since 14.BCE. Na now these kra kwadwo guys dey get GoTV!. Na wa oh!
Ignorant go kill these ass licking mumugerians .U get multiTV for ur shithole?

1 Like

Re: Gotv Ghana by meef(m): 10:37am On Sep 10, 2014
acenazt: lmao lmfao. choi ghana. backwards since 14.BCE. Na now these kra kwadwo guys dey get GoTV!. Na wa oh!

? What do you mean?
Re: Gotv Ghana by PetroDolla3: 11:10am On Sep 10, 2014
such a foooool from a madafaking sh1thole grin with 90% of you apes surviving on $2 I wonder how many of you ugly apes can afford satellite TV. and by the way is GO Tv from shitnigeria? I guess being a shitnigeria is the same as being a the niggest fooooool in the world grin MUMUDOM Republic. even sef Labgaja don talk am abi? roforoforo I need to open a shitnigerian head to find out what is inside that makes them so fuelish grin I probably may find pieces of dirty rags stuffed in their heads,huh? grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gotv Ghana by acenazt: 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2014
OXYGENO1: Ignorant go kill these ass licking mumugerians .U get multiTV for ur shithole?
LMAO. Bros I won't say more than this GO BACK TO SCHOOL.
Re: Gotv Ghana by acenazt: 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2014
PetroDolla3: such a foooool from a madafaking sh1thole grin with 90% of you apes surviving on $2 I wonder how many of you ugly apes can afford satellite TV. and by the way is GO Tv from shitnigeria? I guess being a shitnigeria is the same as being a the niggest fooooool in the world grin MUMUDOM Republic. even sef Labgaja don talk am abi? roforoforo I need to open a shitnigerian head to find out what is inside that makes them so fuelish grin I probably may find pieces of dirty rags stuffed in their heads,huh? grin grin cheesy
I never Knew Ghanaians were blind. Oh Kwame Look how your struggle has gone down the Latrine. These Ghanaians calling Nigerians Black? This is outrageously absurd.

Re: Gotv Ghana by meef(m): 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2014
PetroDolla3: such a foooool from a madafaking sh1thole grin with 90% of you apes surviving on $2 I wonder how many of you ugly apes can afford satellite TV. and by the way is GO Tv from shitnigeria? I guess being a shitnigeria is the same as being a the niggest fooooool in the world grin MUMUDOM Republic. even sef Labgaja don talk am abi? roforoforo I need to open a shitnigerian head to find out what is inside that makes them so fuelish grin I probably may find pieces of dirty rags stuffed in their heads,huh? grin grin cheesy

Aponche means goat in Ghanian Language (twi). Right now am in Ghana if truly Ghanians are goat. Yes they are.....Aponche bema, male goat
Re: Gotv Ghana by PetroDolla4: 7:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
meef:

Aponche means goat in Ghanian Language (twi). Right now am in Ghana if truly Ghanians are goat. Yes they are.....Aponche bema, male goat
chino, give yourself brain, magg0t! tethered to bottom-dwelling shitnigeria is no excuse for crass stvpidity,dog!

You are in Ghana? millions of your suffering shitnigerians apes have fled to Ghana to escape economic hardship grin more are coming every day grin who wants to live in a seething festering sh1thole grin where people are killed for pleasure, grin where life expectancy is 90%, grin and where 90% of the people survive on less than $2 a day? grin where people are kidnapped for coke and gala grin selling coconuts or mobile phones on the streets of Accra and pr0stituting is a better option for you modafakas grin

you are the most phucked up person in the whole wide world. Clueless, bombastic and fuelish grin
Vulture-eating wizard with a brain of a two-day old baby! Kiss my arse, ugly bas-tard! grin

Can anyone tell me how many shitnigerians have access to electricity, potable water, motorable roads, personal security, quality education, health care? What is the infant mortality rate in nigeria? What is the maternal mortality rate? grin grin grin

Nigeria jagajaga, Everything scatter scatter Poor man dey suffer suffer Gbosa, gbosa, gunshot inna de air.

Re: Gotv Ghana by PetroDolla4: 7:47pm On Sep 10, 2014
acenazt: I never Knew Ghanaians were blind. Oh Kwame Look how your struggle has gone down the Latrine. These Ghanaians calling Nigerians Black? This is outrageously absurd.

hahahaha welcome to shitnigeria, the world's only certified sh1thole grin

[img]http://4.bp..com/-6qejBJ2PuFM/T2C0ydlC--I/AAAAAAAAEUo/vOnSwhKooUo/s1600/1.jpg[/img] grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1570246_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188 grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1570247_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188 grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1570248_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188 grin

grin

(1) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones – 6 Ways The Starks FINALLY Get Some Wins In Season 6! / Download Prison Break Season 5 Episode 9 – Behind The Eyes (season Finale) / TSTV To Begin Nationwide Sales Of Decoder Next Week With All Stations Intact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.