Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Wedding Souvenirs - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding Souvenirs (32438 Views)

Funny Wedding Souvenirs / Wedding Souvenirs / What Can One Use For Wedding Souvenirs And Gifts That Is Presentable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Souvenirs by salisuammy(f): 11:27am On Oct 30, 2008
pls. i wil be getting married soon and i dont have any idea of what to use as my souvenirs cry. pls i need ur advice. Am based in Abuja in Nigeria.
Re: Wedding Souvenirs by Gamine(f): 12:55pm On Oct 30, 2008
Whats your budget like?

there are lots of things you can use

and how many people are you looking at
Re: Wedding Souvenirs by perception: 1:09pm On Oct 30, 2008
i live in abuja and deal in wedding souvenirs, you can use CDs with your pics and favourite songs on them and packed perfumes, flag pens(wit your pics on it), fridge magnets, see some attahced below and so many more. call me on 08033231377 so i'll meet you. thanks. and if you have not gotten your cards, i also supply. colour changing mugs,bags, make up bags for ladies and men, keyrings, umbrellas, notebooks,calendars, clocks, scented candles,wallets, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Souvenirs by Rade01: 9:01pm On Jan 03, 2009
Hello,
Elise Charles ( http://www.elisecharles.com) offers unique gift services to businesses and individuals. We provide branded corporate gift items, wedding souvenirs, kids theme party gifts, props and decorations and personalizable gift items for other special events.
Visit our blog where we aim to keep you in the know on products, resources and practical information to help take the stress away from planning your next event.

Best Wishes
info@elisecharles.com

We're showing some love! Enter to win an Elise Charles $100 Gift Card. Share your most memorable Valentine’s Day with us. A winner will be randomly selected on February 2nd. http:///elisecharlesgiveaway

Best wishes!

1 Like

Re: Wedding Souvenirs by 2ceSharp(m): 11:33am On Apr 01, 2011
Hi Rade01

Do you have contacts in Nigeria?

I have a wedding coming up and there are a few things i saw on your page i'd like to order, !

Please contact me asap. dolazworld@yahoo.com or dolaponi@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Wedding Souvenirs by RedHazel: 11:48am On Apr 01, 2011
Loads of people looking for events souvenirs:

Register for FREE today on Red Hazel Event Service Directory

http://www.red-hazel.com/get_listed.php

Re: Wedding Souvenirs by Talktumuch: 7:27pm On Mar 07, 2012
This is wonderful
Re: Wedding Souvenirs by ttomexy(f): 10:24am On Mar 09, 2012
I deal in rahwanji and dreams card( foreign wedding cards and based in abuja) call Tomi on 08036139402 to check through our album
Re: Wedding Souvenirs by promsandweddings: 5:48am On Mar 19, 2012
Hello,
I think that Wedding souvenirs are a great way to thank your guests and leave them with a reminder of your special day for years to come. Show your appreciation with practical and elegant wedding souvenirs. We have many to choose from and we're sure you will find wedding souvenirs to fit your decor, theme, or style.

brudklänningar
festklänningar
Re: Wedding Souvenirs by vanillaz: 2:32pm On Mar 19, 2012
For event planning consyultation and vendors visit www.namywedding.co the nos #1 wedding community website in Nigeria.

or email info@namywedding.com

Re: Wedding Souvenirs by taebode: 7:57am On Apr 17, 2013
EXCLUSIVE WEDDING PACKAGE!!!!

Is your wedding coming up soon?

Let us help you produce you various wedding souvenirs at very affordable rates.

Big size carrier bag @ N200
Hard cover Notepad N350
Customized tissue box @ N300
Customized CD (with your favourite songs) @ N200

Take advantage of this deals and cut cost on souvenirs for your special day.

We hope to hear from you;

Artfelt media is the one stop shop for your printing,branding and multimedia and creative concerns. Customer satisfaction is our satisfaction and you can count on us to attain your goal.

We'll beat any quoted or advertised price.

For inquiries and non-obligatory quotes please speak to any one of our professionals on;
Tel: +2347066889682 Email:artfeltmedia@gmail.com

Become a fan on Facebook : www..facebook.com/ARTFELTMEDIA
Follow on twitter:www.twitter.com/artfeltmedia

Artfelt media;
If you can think it, we can achieve it!!!

Pls spread the word.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Souvenirs by taebode: 7:48am On Sep 02, 2014
If man asks lady 4 a date, that's his business.

If lady accepts, that's her business.

If man & lady decide 2 marry, that's their business.

If they want a memorable invitations and souvenirs for their wedding, that's our business.

We produce Cutomized Carrier Bags,Note pads, pen,Customized Audio CD,Customized tissue box, mugs, key rings, Trays etc. Talk to us today.

We offer end-to-end services for your printing and branding concerns ,from conceptualization to Design, Printing to Finishing and finally Distribution, we aspire to be a single point contact for our clients' needs.

For inquiries and non-obligatory quotes please speak to any one of our professionals on; o7066889682.
Tel: +2347066889682
Email:artfeltmedia@gmail.com
Re: Wedding Souvenirs by lolyx: 9:29pm On Jan 14, 2015
Order customised porcelain souvenirs. With ur specifications u'll be giving ur guests a long lasting souvenir.
Call / whatsapp: 08035293542

Re: Wedding Souvenirs by MNWD(f): 4:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
Hello,

Register your product / service for free at http://www.mynigerianweddingdirectory.com
Re: Wedding Souvenirs by oyesot: 4:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
There is more to wedding souvenirs than just the prints, its more of a favor to your guest.
You should be looking at making your wedding memorable in your heart and that of your guest.

At the same time you do not want to spend so much on that because the wedding is just for some hours and commitments will be knocking at your door the next day.

The real question is What exactly will make my wedding memorable?

Of course there are several responses to that. Well, some will say the food.

Erm... I think they have a point but However, the way food is wasted at weddings and events generally is really on the high side. Why not "kill two birds with one stone" make your wedding #aWeddingToRemember and invest a little in what people will appreciate over time- gift and Souvenirs? I mean… my son broke my favorite mug at home and to my surprise, my wife served me with a mug from Steph's wedding from about 8 years ago.

Do you want to save cost, get great ideas on choosing the right souvenirs, make your wedding #aWeddingToRemember?

click on this: https://plus.google.com/collection/IOsqRE
facebook, twitter: @emaginenigeria

Check us out @ http://www.emaginenigeria.com/

Or call: +234 706 687 4209, +234 802 5038 346

Re: Wedding Souvenirs by uthmanbakar: 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
taebode:
EXCLUSIVE WEDDING PACKAGE!!!!

Is your wedding coming up soon?

Let us help you produce you various wedding souvenirs at very affordable rates.

Big size carrier bag @ N200
Hard cover Notepad N350
Customized tissue box @ N300
Customized CD (with your favourite songs) @ N200

Take advantage of this deals and cut cost on souvenirs for your special day.

We hope to hear from you;

Artfelt media is the one stop shop for your printing,branding and multimedia and creative concerns. Customer satisfaction is our satisfaction and you can count on us to attain your goal.

For inquiries and non-obligatory quotes please speak to any one of our professionals on;
Tel: +2347066889682 Email:artfeltmedia@gmail.com

Become a fan on Facebook : www..facebook.com/ARTFELTMEDIA
Follow on twitter:www.twitter.com/artfeltmedia

Artfelt media;
If you can think it, we can achieve it!!!

Pls spread the word.

Install and register your brand on uPlanIt event planning app for Android™, available for download on Google play store @ https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dappergeek0.uplanit. It's the smart way to advertise your brand and plan events. thank me later. grin
Re: Wedding Souvenirs by MrRhymes101(m): 5:21am On Jun 14, 2017
Just get a good MC and your guests will take home laughter as souvenirs lol

Watch me MC weddings here...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3zNZfOwAvA
Re: Wedding Souvenirs by AfricanThings: 11:45am On Feb 12, 2022
Let's promote and buy our own. Visit African Things website to find amazing Made in Nigeria Corporate Souvenir ideas that you can give out at your office events, weddings, birthdays, and other special occasions.

https://africanthings.org/2021/03/04/20-corporate-gift-items-made-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Customized Cake Used By A Restaurant Owner For Her Birthday / Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy, Tems, P-Square, Thrill Fans At DettyDecember Concerts / Wedding Reception Price In 1982 (see Receipt)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.