Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

What Can One Use For Wedding Souvenirs And Gifts That Is Presentable - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / What Can One Use For Wedding Souvenirs And Gifts That Is Presentable (11892 Views)

Wedding Souvenirs / Need Price Of Vendors For Wedding / Wedding Souvenirs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can One Use For Wedding Souvenirs And Gifts That Is Presentable by omanma2013: 2:33pm On May 14, 2013
please reasonable answer. pls
Re: What Can One Use For Wedding Souvenirs And Gifts That Is Presentable by Sunnycliff(m): 2:52pm On May 14, 2013
It depends on our finance!
Re: What Can One Use For Wedding Souvenirs And Gifts That Is Presentable by omanma2013: 3:16pm On May 14, 2013
DONT REALLY HAVE MUCH.MY BUGDET IS LIKE 10 - 15 THOUSAND. WHAT CAN IT BUY. PLS I NEED UR HELP
Re: What Can One Use For Wedding Souvenirs And Gifts That Is Presentable by 190406dd: 3:51pm On May 14, 2013
Manual pepper grinders(red&white colr),shopping bags,cooking spoons, a lot actually, I'm an event planner I wld suggest u go to china town cuz of d budget u av, u wld find cute souvenoirs that last nd at very affordable rates,x
Re: What Can One Use For Wedding Souvenirs And Gifts That Is Presentable by omanma2013: 4:06pm On May 14, 2013
Thank you i appreciate. please where is china town cos im based in lagos.
Re: What Can One Use For Wedding Souvenirs And Gifts That Is Presentable by omanma2013: 4:07pm On May 14, 2013
@190406dd. Thank you i appreciate. please where is china town cos im based in lagos.

Manual pepper grinders(red&white colr),shopping bags,cooking spoons, a lot actually, I'm an event planner I wld suggest u go to china town cuz of d budget u av, u wld find cute souvenoirs that last nd at very affordable rates,
Re: What Can One Use For Wedding Souvenirs And Gifts That Is Presentable by ajisplaze(f): 5:11pm On May 15, 2013
Check lagos Market.... We re into souvenir biz, but with your budget its advisable you do it yourself.... trays,serving spoon, hand fan,glasscups, Set of utensils etc.... U ll get different options there...
07062748479....mobile
Re: What Can One Use For Wedding Souvenirs And Gifts That Is Presentable by omanma2013: 11:09am On May 16, 2013
@ajisplaze thanks i will do as u have said . God bless you
Re: What Can One Use For Wedding Souvenirs And Gifts That Is Presentable by kike100: 10:48pm On May 18, 2013
Bag size umbrella, compressed towel, 2piece set of plates n cups
Re: What Can One Use For Wedding Souvenirs And Gifts That Is Presentable by Rocktation(f): 12:17am On May 19, 2013
Re: What Can One Use For Wedding Souvenirs And Gifts That Is Presentable by Rocktation(f): 12:17am On May 19, 2013
Triply posted.
Re: What Can One Use For Wedding Souvenirs And Gifts That Is Presentable by Rocktation(f): 12:20am On May 19, 2013
I'm guessing you want to share these for just anybody and not only aso-ebi people.
I suggest back-scratchers. They are little fancy plastic sticks attached to plastic fingers-like ends, which actually do the scratching magic. Its concept is to reach every contour and corner of your back, without anyone's help and without getting sweat and dirt into your nails. It's one of the things i shared at a wedding and i found that men and women together really like and clamored for it. I got it in Lagos market and it went for N950 per dozen. The lady claimed it goes for N120 though, if sold singly. The thing though, is you might not be able to print 'courtesy of the couple' on it.

Again, you can just print your faces on your small bottled water and just leave it at that. That way, you could be killing two birds with a stone.
Re: What Can One Use For Wedding Souvenirs And Gifts That Is Presentable by moneyes: 8:37pm On May 24, 2013
splatter covers, microwave oven covers are also practical and inexpensive.
Re: What Can One Use For Wedding Souvenirs And Gifts That Is Presentable by sassygal(f): 10:20am On May 26, 2013
Just try making your way to holloway or gutter close to idumota, you will find enough pretty and cost effective items!!!
Re: What Can One Use For Wedding Souvenirs And Gifts That Is Presentable by amyuka93(f): 1:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
6. ajisplaze(f): Quote Post
Check lagos Market.... We re into souvenir biz, but with your budget its advisable you do it yourself.... trays,serving spoon, hand fan,glasscups, Set of utensils etc.... U ll get different options there.
Pls can I get ur num I nid to do compressed towel souvenirs
Re: What Can One Use For Wedding Souvenirs And Gifts That Is Presentable by AfricanThings: 11:33am On Feb 12, 2022
Visit African Things website to find amazing Made in Nigeria Corporate Souvenir ideas that you can give out at your office events, weddings, birthdays, and other special occasions.

https://africanthings.org/2021/03/04/20-corporate-gift-items-made-in-nigeria/

Re: What Can One Use For Wedding Souvenirs And Gifts That Is Presentable by AfricanThings: 1:44pm On May 11, 2023
Discover the long-standing tradition of funeral souvenirs in African culture, and how they can bring comfort to grieving families and create a sense of community during the mourning process. The post also provides valuable tips on selecting and designing culturally appropriate souvenirs that are reflective of the deceased's personality and life.

Whether you're planning a burial ceremony or simply interested in learning about African culture, this blog post is a must-read. Don't miss out on the opportunity to gain insights and knowledge about the importance of funeral souvenirs. Head to AfricanThings.org now to read the full post:

https://africanthings.org/funeral-souvenirs-for-burial-ceremony/

(1) (Reply)

Distinguished Peace Medal Agency Set To Honour 20 Deserving Peace Icon's Decembe / Chess Players Association Of Nigeria End Of Season Awards (pictures) / Independence Day Celebration Pictures From Eagles Square

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.