Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Nysc 2015 Batch A - NYSC (2158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2015 Batch A (3544039 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library / Just Got My NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Number Via Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2155) (2156) (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) ... (2429) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
richybanky:
Good morning house, hope u guys had enough mad fun yesterday grin grin

Lagmostkuit
Owliver
Damecute
Damiesan
Rusa
Ladokunlad
Abrahamsom/abrahamson I knw one of d two cheesy
emmydny
Chidexsmokey
Ojayzee
Bridgy450
Ayanfevicky
Boosbae
Rori
Apprentist
Emperoarkay
And other.. Wer den can una go

Adamawa/Taraba
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Falibuks: 8:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
I was posted to Rivers state... Any info wud b appreciated.... Nevertheless, I'm to leave for Rivers from osogbo, any idea of how to achieve dis?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by jonatex4u(m): 8:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
foreign students what happen now.. chai ogun.. dey even post some go borno with all de sorting..

I always say "ogun go fire u" as my yoruba friends taught me abroad...

ogun here i come cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Luchiana1(f): 9:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
sofdoc:
Its been an swell journey with you lot and I'm quite loaded with appreciation as I post this. I found a family online...like minded folks!

Thanks to owliver (u helped me settle in #YNWA)

To erisegun, babatawa and electronzeez (you guys were funny and made me seem so too with our area boy jokes and mockery. It was nice relating in my native dialect. We teamed up sometimes, we split sometimes.)

To lagmostkuit (bae, I was almost thinking you were a bore till u said yes to my e proposal and showed me a new world! Even though we fought at times, our love prevailed, you understand me like no other woman)

To kingphilip (I tot you had serious attention issues wen I noticed how often you got into peoples mentions, till we had our silly but necessary argument and I found out about your aspiration for the thread and I decided to commit. Hey...we OVER made it!)

To sleekyonyx (though we never really related...your count down was greatly appreciated and noticed)

To ahmed4002 (Alhaji, oko paddy mii you always entered ones mentions warmly, it was nice having to refer to you at times with teased comments. I admire your orientation and the way you always answered some important questions)

To megawax8 (I enjoyed teasing you right till the point misspetit said yes!)

To gracyel (thanks for playing along by replying my silly kiss pleading posts as we hoped to hit PG2000. We are all expecting to see you maximize your potentials...waiting on your TV show smiley)

To estellar (I dunno the history but I guess you restored some of kingphilips sanity!)

To ogbenijhybo (It was nice meeting an e goon with the exact ambition)

To frenzydilz (nice guy)

To vocalprince (nice meeting u bro)

To Emmaczee (Twas fun tryna scare you off when you got on your now e boo's case. Buh we had to get on your bus later on!)

To Damiesan (You made the young man wait a while...buh I was glad with your positive reply grin)

To my fellow akokites
Chidexsmokey
Leemah4u (paddy mii to sure...u always had my back)
Misspetit (my gud fwend)
Clans
Femolala001 (my e goon)
Tunde4top (fellow physicist)
Tunbebes (miss whyner)
Georjay (ma Nigger and gr*cyels puppet)
luchiana1

And a host of others I didn't get the chance to converse with properly.

mzjaney sparkleRed Bunsky smilingjimmy pinkiepetitee Aishawensy
dassypearl xray2 tolustx doublezero7 babs01 sugarbabekemi dassypearl Walexsammy mayorsweet sirRiddy aishawensy Taiye4Christ spartoo nigerdeltaboi noordean hopez456 tunesbabe EazyMoh jonzingmaster yunaisro Joyjoomla Xray2 Richybanky
Kingemmy01 oluwashugar Luvlycutebay Dexcira Pretty3 Dassypearl
Munalight Teebee22 Judette Rmfunky Rusa Gangb Lollytee4lyf Phummiegold 2nex Derbyman Emmydny Zenopee

I wish you guys the best of luck in your various camps and ppa...Godspeed!

Concerning my posting:
u welcom
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by chidexSmokey(f): 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
sofdoc:
Its been an swell journey with you lot and I'm quite loaded with appreciation as I post this. I found a family online...like minded folks!

To erisegun, babatawa and electronzeez (you guys were funny and made me seem so too with our area boy jokes and mockery. It was nice relating in my native dialect. We teamed up sometimes, we split sometimes.)

To lagmostkuit (bae, I was almost thinking you were a bore till u said yes to my e proposal and showed me a new world! Even though we fought at times, our love prevailed, you understand me like no other woman)

To kingphilip (I tot you had serious attention issues wen I noticed how often you got into peoples mentions, till we had our silly but necessary argument and I found out about your aspiration for the thread and I decided to commit. Hey...we OVER made it!)

To sleekyonyx (though we never really related...your count down was greatly appreciated and noticed)

To ahmed4002 (Alhaji, oko paddy mii you always entered ones mentions warmly, it was nice having to refer to you at times with teased comments. I admire your orientation and the way you always answered some important questions)

To gracyel (thanks for playing along by replying my silly kiss pleading posts as we hoped to hit PG2000. We are all expecting to see you maximize your potentials...waiting on your TV show smiley)

To estellar (I dunno the history but I guess you restored some of kingphilips sanity!)

To frenzydilz (nice guy)

To Emmaczee (Twas fun tryna scare you off when you got on your now e boo's case. Buh we had to get on your bus later on!)

To Damiesan (You made the young man wait a while...buh I was glad with your positive reply grin)

To my fellow akokites
Chidexsmokey
Misspetit (my gud fwend)
Clans
Femolala001 (my e goon)
Tunbebes (miss whyner)
luchiana1

dassypearl xray2 tolustx doublezero7 babs01 sugarbabekemi dassypearl Walexsammy mayorsweet sirRiddy aishawensy Taiye4Christ spartoo nigerdeltaboi noordean hopez456 tunesbabe EazyMoh jonzingmaster yunaisro Joyjoomla Xray2 Richybanky
Munalight Teebee22 Judette Rmfunky Rusa Gangb Lollytee4lyf Phummiegold 2nex Derbyman Emmydny Zenopee

Concerning my posting:
Thankskiss
Funny how that guy's prediction became a reality for you.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by chidozy15(m): 9:13pm On Apr 30, 2015
[size=48pt] KOGI KOPAS : www.nairaland.com/2284778/kogi-batch-a15-let-meet/2 KOGI KOPAS: www.nairaland.com/2284778/kogi-batch-a15-let-meet/2 WHATSAPP GROUP: 07064748447 [/size]
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by DebbieISP(f): 9:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
megawax8:

Cool. ... Don't worry, if I would have fun, you definitely will....all of us in this large NL family

You can seek to redeploy afta camp if ur source is good
Let's see how it goes
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
Chopping Risky grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by DebbieISP(f): 9:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
Owliver:
Lmaoooo!!! Well, I heard so ooh so becareful before you turn suya. It is well
The evil eyes of Ebonyi cannibals will not see me and my loved ones IJN! AMEN!!! smiley
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by DebbieISP(f): 9:18pm On Apr 30, 2015
joyjoomla:

U wlcom. I can't wait to set eyes on you
We'll see smiley
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by dexcira(f): 9:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
sofdoc:

To frenzydilz (nice guy)

To my fellow akokites
Chidexsmokey
Misspetit (my gud fwend)
Clans
Femolala001 (my e goon)
Tunbebes (miss whyner)
luchiana1

Concerning my posting:
tnx dr same t u
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingadedayo5(m): 9:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
sansanluff:
no
you would definitely redeploy... but to where after camp.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by khaynoni(m): 9:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
chidozy15:
[size=48pt] KOGI KOPAS : www.nairaland.com/2284778/kogi-batch-a15-let-meet/2
KOGI KOPAS: www.nairaland.com/2284778/kogi-batch-a15-let-meet/2
WHATSAPP GROUP: 07064748447
[/size]

No be small matter grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by fify05(f): 9:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
Was posted to ekiti
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 9:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
DebbieISP:

The evil eyes of Ebonyi cannibals will not see me and my loved ones IJN! AMEN!!! smiley
haha Amen to that. smiley
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by spartoo: 9:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
jonatex4u:
foreign students what happen now.. chai ogun.. dey even post some go borno with all de sorting..

I always say "ogun go fire u" as my yoruba friends taught me abroad...

ogun here i come cry cry cry cry

wat stream?
stream 2 here smiley
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 9:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
sofdoc:

To frenzydilz (nice guy)

To my fellow akokites
Chidexsmokey
Misspetit (my gud fwend)
Clans
Femolala001 (my e goon)
Tunbebes (miss whyner)
luchiana1

Concerning my posting:
#YNWA for life... This is still our E-home any day any time.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 9:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
fify05:
Was posted to ekiti
do learn how to quote people. Just below this comment click the "quote" and give a space after the bracket before typing your msg. Ahan smiley
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by pinkiepetitee(f): 9:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
Pleasure knowing you
sofdoc:

To frenzydilz (nice guy)

To my fellow akokites
Chidexsmokey
Misspetit (my gud fwend)
Clans
Femolala001 (my e goon)
Tunbebes (miss whyner)
luchiana1

Concerning my posting:
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Osyxcel(m): 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
Odunharry:
grin this Kwara still be like film

E still dey okay na tongue
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by jonatex4u(m): 9:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
spartoo:

wat stream?
stream 2 here smiley

stream 1..

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 9:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
spartoo:

I dunno oo.. tell me
collabo nah. Shuu. Abi u wan tel me say u b fargin ni?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 9:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
Nigerdeltaboi:
*in mama peace voice * i send mysef grin
u nid deliverance
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sparkleRed(f): 9:53pm On Apr 30, 2015
Niger!

Nigeria!
Naija
#team niger state stream2
grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 9:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
sofdoc:

To frenzydilz (nice guy)

To my fellow akokites
Chidexsmokey
Misspetit (my gud fwend)
Clans
Femolala001 (my e goon)
Tunbebes (miss whyner)
luchiana1

Concerning my posting:
u ar mouthed bro. Tnks. I wish u d same
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 9:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
sparkleRed:
Niger!
Nigeria! Naija #team niger state stream2 grin
*in low tone* y u dey u dey shout eh! U b agbero ni?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Pureheart91(m): 9:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
ALL delta state posted Otondos, u are welkm to our bbm group pin 2a7010c9.. No carry last!!!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 9:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
spartoo:

wat stream? stream 2 here smiley
i just hope ogun nur go fire u:-D
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by prissyluv(f): 10:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
olusegunadex:

Greet 2face mama for me o...
#Otuoke on point
hahahahaha. No p.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by harleybee(f): 10:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
Chugoji:

Delta now cool place... Actually deliberately worked my own there

And you got it?
Good for you then
I don't see myself staying there for a whole year.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by chichi93(f): 10:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
EazyMoh:

Yeah, but I don't think we will meet sha, but anyway pls keep in touch.
okay I will
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by harleybee(f): 10:06pm On Apr 30, 2015
riosworos:

As a foreign student i did get the rivers state i asked for also for stream1 but dont think i can make it to naija by 5th may....meaning i would have to wait for batch B.....terrible.... Only wished i could switch to stream2....

Why did you register then or did something else come up as to why you will not make it to naija by 5th may?
What's your plan now

(1) (2) (3) ... (2155) (2156) (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) ... (2429) (Reply)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.