Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Nysc 2015 Batch A - NYSC (2159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2015 Batch A (3539094 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library / Just Got My NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Number Via Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2156) (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) ... (2429) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by frenzydilz(m): 10:06pm On Apr 30, 2015
sofdoc:
Its been an swell journey with you lot and I'm quite loaded with appreciation as I post this. I found a family online...like minded folks!

Thanks to owliver (u helped me settle in #YNWA)

To erisegun, babatawa and electronzeez (you guys were funny and made me seem so too with our area boy jokes and mockery. It was nice relating in my native dialect. We teamed up sometimes, we split sometimes.)

To lagmostkuit (bae, I was almost thinking you were a bore till u said yes to my e proposal and showed me a new world! Even though we fought at times, our love prevailed, you understand me like no other woman)

To kingphilip (I tot you had serious attention issues wen I noticed how often you got into peoples mentions, till we had our silly but necessary argument and I found out about your aspiration for the thread and I decided to commit. Hey...we OVER made it!)

To sleekyonyx (though we never really related...your count down was greatly appreciated and noticed)

To ahmed4002 (Alhaji, oko paddy mii you always entered ones mentions warmly, it was nice having to refer to you at times with teased comments. I admire your orientation and the way you always answered some important questions)

To megawax8 (I enjoyed teasing you right till the point misspetit said yes!)

To gracyel (thanks for playing along by replying my silly kiss pleading posts as we hoped to hit PG2000. We are all expecting to see you maximize your potentials...waiting on your TV show smiley)

To estellar (I dunno the history but I guess you restored some of kingphilips sanity!)

To ogbenijhybo (It was nice meeting an e goon with the exact ambition)

To frenzydilz (nice guy)

To vocalprince (nice meeting u bro)

To Emmaczee (Twas fun tryna scare you off when you got on your now e boo's case. Buh we had to get on your bus later on!)

To Damiesan (You made the young man wait a while...buh I was glad with your positive reply grin)

To my fellow akokites
Chidexsmokey
Leemah4u (paddy mii to sure...u always had my back)
Misspetit (my gud fwend)
Clans
Femolala001 (my e goon)
Tunde4top (fellow physicist)
Tunbebes (miss whyner)
Georjay (ma Nigger and gr*cyels puppet)
luchiana1

And a host of others I didn't get the chance to converse with properly.

mzjaney sparkleRed Bunsky smilingjimmy pinkiepetitee Aishawensy
dassypearl xray2 tolustx doublezero7 babs01 sugarbabekemi dassypearl Walexsammy mayorsweet sirRiddy aishawensy Taiye4Christ spartoo nigerdeltaboi noordean hopez456 tunesbabe EazyMoh jonzingmaster yunaisro Joyjoomla Xray2 Richybanky
Kingemmy01 oluwashugar Luvlycutebay Dexcira Pretty3 Dassypearl
Munalight Teebee22 Judette Rmfunky Rusa Gangb Lollytee4lyf Phummiegold 2nex Derbyman Emmydny Zenopee

I wish you guys the best of luck in your various camps and ppa...Godspeed!

Concerning my posting:
D pleasure is all mine bro. U are awesome smiley
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by richybanky(m): 10:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
Salihumainasara:
sha dey Niger dey hot a times prepare come
Lols.. I don prepare already grin Tanx bro
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Sugarbabekemi(f): 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
sofdoc:
Its been an swell journey with you lot and I'm quite loaded with appreciation as I post this. I found a family online...like minded folks!

To erisegun, babatawa and electronzeez (you guys were funny and made me seem so too with our area boy jokes and mockery. It was nice relating in my native dialect. We teamed up sometimes, we split sometimes.)

To lagmostkuit (bae, I was almost thinking you were a bore till u said yes to my e proposal and showed me a new world! Even though we fought at times, our love prevailed, you understand me like no other woman)

To kingphilip (I tot you had serious attention issues wen I noticed how often you got into peoples mentions, till we had our silly but necessary argument and I found out about your aspiration for the thread and I decided to commit. Hey...we OVER made it!)

To sleekyonyx (though we never really related...your count down was greatly appreciated and noticed)

To ahmed4002 (Alhaji, oko paddy mii you always entered ones mentions warmly, it was nice having to refer to you at times with teased comments. I admire your orientation and the way you always answered some important questions)

To gracyel (thanks for playing along by replying my silly kiss pleading posts as we hoped to hit PG2000. We are all expecting to see you maximize your potentials...waiting on your TV show smiley)

To estellar (I dunno the history but I guess you restored some of kingphilips sanity!)

To frenzydilz (nice guy)

To Emmaczee (Twas fun tryna scare you off when you got on your now e boo's case. Buh we had to get on your bus later on!)

To Damiesan (You made the young man wait a while...buh I was glad with your positive reply grin)

To my fellow akokites
Chidexsmokey
Misspetit (my gud fwend)
Clans
Femolala001 (my e goon)
Tunbebes (miss whyner)
luchiana1

dassypearl xray2 tolustx doublezero7 babs01 sugarbabekemi dassypearl Walexsammy mayorsweet sirRiddy aishawensy Taiye4Christ spartoo nigerdeltaboi noordean hopez456 tunesbabe EazyMoh jonzingmaster yunaisro Joyjoomla Xray2 Richybanky
Munalight Teebee22 Judette Rmfunky Rusa Gangb Lollytee4lyf Phummiegold 2nex Derbyman Emmydny Zenopee

Concerning my posting:
Amen nd u too bro.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by blaoboi: 10:13pm On Apr 30, 2015
anybody going from Lagos to ebonyi here, join our train.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 10:13pm On Apr 30, 2015
frenzydilz:
D pleasure is all mine bro. U are awesome smiley
wen u dey enta taraba! We gaz hook up nah as goon consign
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by richybanky(m): 10:13pm On Apr 30, 2015
dassypearl:
yes I willl ooo
Wish u all d best dear, heard Plateau is a lovely state dat u going to enjoy d state...
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 10:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
richybanky:

see as nysc shatter u and walexysammy akwa ibom dream. Lol
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by richybanky(m): 10:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
sofdoc:

To frenzydilz (nice guy)

To my fellow akokites
Chidexsmokey
Misspetit (my gud fwend)
Clans
Femolala001 (my e goon)
Tunbebes (miss whyner)
luchiana1

Concerning my posting:
U be da bomb Bro grin wish u all d best
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by richybanky(m): 10:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
erisegun:
see as nysc shatter u and walexysammy akwa ibom dream. Lol
No be small tin oooo broda, na dat 10k pain me pass bt Niger dey pay 6k sha.. I go manage am grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by femolala001(m): 10:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
DebbieISP:

The evil eyes of Ebonyi cannibals will not see me and my loved ones IJN! AMEN!!! smiley
So those ebonyi people eat pple 4 real?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 10:19pm On Apr 30, 2015
richybanky:

No be small tin oooo broda, na dat 10k pain me pass bt Niger dey pay 6k sha.. I go manage am grin
lolz.....same here bro#dat 10k dey call ma name seriously
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by fify05(f): 10:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ekiti ,Xray2
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 10:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
femolala001:

So those ebonyi people eat pple 4 real?
believe in GOD. Ntin bad wil hapen to u. Koni sewu
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by tunbebes(f): 10:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
sofdoc:

To frenzydilz (nice guy)

To my fellow akokites
Chidexsmokey
Misspetit (my gud fwend)
Clans
Femolala001 (my e goon)
Tunbebes (miss whyner)
luchiana1

Concerning my posting:

awwwwww. Thanks so much. May God be with us all.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sparkleRed(f): 10:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
erisegun:
*in low tone* y u dey u dey shout eh! U b agbero ni?
i

I pass agbero sef
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Ricardo2400(m): 10:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
blaoboi:
anybody going from Lagos to ebonyi here, join our train.
Abeg oo
Where d train dey oo
Make una no leave Zangies oo cheesy
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by frenzydilz(m): 10:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
erisegun:
wen u dey enta taraba! We gaz hook up nah as goon consign
Na so bro. Dey Nsukka ryt now. Suppose leave on monday dey enter dat side. U nko?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by chidozy15(m): 10:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 10:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
frenzydilz:
8Na so bro. Dey Nsukka ryt now. Suppose leave on monday dey enter dat side. U nko?
na 4rm ibadan i go enta bus
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 10:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
sparkleRed:
i
I pass agbero sef
oh! No wonder, smh 4u #mama niger. Lol
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Salihumainasara(m): 10:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
richybanky:
uw bro
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by femolala001(m): 10:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
Sugarbabekemi:
Amen nd u too bro.
Baby mi! Sup? I'm not happy cos of my CUL
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sparkleRed(f): 10:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
erisegun:
oh! No wonder, smh 4u #mama niger. Lol
Na me go be my platoon leader
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Ukeachu1(m): 10:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
please any leads on where to get nysc kit in Lagos
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Walexsammy(m): 10:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
sofdoc:

To frenzydilz (nice guy)

To my fellow akokites
Chidexsmokey
Misspetit (my gud fwend)
Clans
Femolala001 (my e goon)
Tunbebes (miss whyner)
luchiana1

Concerning my posting:
hmmm thanks bro
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by richybanky(m): 10:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
erisegun:
lolz.....same here bro#dat 10k dey call ma name seriously
Lols.. Na 10k taraba dey pay nau.. Lucky u grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by frenzydilz(m): 10:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
erisegun:
na 4rm ibadan i go enta bus
Sharps...go jam u 4 Jalingo
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by owoladea(m): 10:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
Simon21:
and its Akwa ibom stream 1.
firstly, i would like to use this medium to show my deep appreciation to u guys here on nairaland, i would have been lost if not for the info i got here.
secondly, my profound appreciation to Mr. Austin, the nysc official who helped in posting me to the state of my choice without collecting a dime. may God almighty continue to bless you sir.
thirdly, i thank my parents who have brought me to where i am today through their moral,psychological, financial support and their prayers.
And most importantly to God, my help in ages past and my hope for years to come, Baba am forever yours.

Akwa ibom, may 5th, loading........holla if you're enroute akwa ibom.

Hey, im new on this site. never operated on here before. but i was actually directed here by a friend and i seem to like the topic here. i am also posted to Akwa ibom, so i decided to give a shout out.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by temmyt007(m): 10:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
If u dey here and na

OYO

dem trowey u.....

O ya sharperly add 07038947777 make u join the most rocking Oyo group on whatsapp........o ya nah wink
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by femolala001(m): 10:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
erisegun:
believe in GOD. Ntin bad wil hapen to u. Koni sewu
Amen
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by owoladea(m): 10:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
I
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by owoladea(m): 11:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
richybanky:

Sup bro, you gat akwa ibom people around you? i think the time to meet new people is on....never knew it would be this fast though but i just have to..
Good luck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2156) (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) ... (2429) (Reply)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.