Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,912 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Nysc 2015 Batch A - NYSC (2415) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2015 Batch A (3546440 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library / Just Got My NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Number Via Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2412) (2413) (2414) (2415) (2416) (2417) (2418) ... (2429) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by dexcira(f): 6:45am On Apr 13, 2016
tunbebes:
My people,this one that nysc said they will pay stream 2, 2 months alawee. ..is it that stream 1 will go home with 19800 only? Koni funny o
grin grin. Nah nah. I fink D two months na April and may . stream 1 April . wen de are done with march sha
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Salihumainasara(m): 7:04am On Apr 13, 2016
[quote author=munalight post=44651985][/quote] hmm NYSC staffs wey like African time 4 everytn
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Emmydny: 8:47am On Apr 13, 2016
Still on d Mata.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Electronzeez(m): 10:15am On Apr 13, 2016
dexcira:
. Lmao grin. Wheel barrow

You want to trek with those legs cool
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by chidexSmokey(f): 12:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
sojas:

Allen Avenue, Ikeja
Ok.Nice location
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Salihumainasara(m): 1:59pm On Apr 13, 2016
ATTENTION PLEASE:NYSC gets new DG
From Molly Kilete, Abuja
A major shake-up has taken place in the Nigerian Army with the appointment of a new Theatre Commander for Operation Lafia Dole, and new Director General for the National Youth Service Corps(NYSC). With the new arrangement, Major-General H. Umaru is now the Chief of Training
and Operations at the Army Headquarters, while Brigadier-General S.Z. Kazaure is the new NYSC Director General.
In a posting and appointment letter dated April 11, 2016, obtained by Daily Sun, Major- General L.E. Irabor, will remain as commander Operation Lafia Dole while Brigadier-General Olawunmi, former NYSC
DG, will move to the Nigerian Army School of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering, as acting commandant. Brigadier-Generals J.E. Ejeh is
commander, 81, Division Garrisson, K.O. Oburo, PSO, logistics office of the Chief of Army Staff, M.O. Jimoh, commander, headquarters 31, Brigade, M. J. Abel,
commandant, general workshop, Y.P. Auta, commander, 81, Brigade, H.I. Bature, DD, plans, Army Headquarters, and I. A. Quadri, PSO, combat arms, office of the COAS.
Also appointed are Brigadier-Generals S. P. Akpan, Chief of Staff, Command Army Records, T. J. Kareem, member training team among other appointments. Tank u
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2016
we were counting days before, now its time to count hours. thank God we are all alive to see d day. congratulations to all A15 corp members. may we all be favour in d labour market
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Odunharry(m): 4:13pm On Apr 13, 2016
leemah4u:
we were counting days before, now its time to count hours. thank God we are all alive to see d day. congratulations to all A15 corp members. may we all be favoured in d labour market
Amen

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Walexsammy(m): 6:46pm On Apr 13, 2016
leemah4u:
we were counting days before, now its time to count hours. thank God we are all alive to see d day. congratulations to all A15 corp members. may we all be favour in d labour market
Amen
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by chidexSmokey(f): 7:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
chidexSmokey:

Asin ehn,you are not wrong....

My set went for service A13(I got to know at the last minutes I wldnt be going cos of results issues.Being frustrated was an understatement then.I purposely decided to leave sch but after so many encouragements,I went back d second semester to register the course for that semester.let me not bore you cos the story is lengthy...when I was humanly sure I wld be going C14,I received the news it wldnt be possible.some said the senate did not sit for results approval so no list was sent to abuja(except those who were supposed to go in previous batches but did not).
Well,I can't question God why it happened cos I know He has a plan for me....to give me an expected end.*smiles*
During the period of delay,I applied to learn fashion designing and I am getting better by the day. I know God will perfect all that concerns me and by His Grace,I will go for service A15.
God will see us through in Jesus name.Amen.
Before I forget to mention,I graduated from Faculty of Science,University of Lagos(pls don't ask the department,thanks).
Wow! This is actually a testimony I'd like to share with the house...the quote was my very first comment on this thread and I divinely (cos it is more than a coincidence) got wedded exactly a year after. Indeed God's ways are different from ours.
I never regretted joining this thread,I enjoyed every bit of it. Everyone of you are superb honestly(esp Electronzeez)
If ur moniker appeared more than once or did not appear atall,Pls forgive me,I copied and pasted
Sofdoc
Prissyluv
Zenopee
Goldpeas
Walexsammy
femolala001
Tunbebes
Phemolala07
Noordean
Mayorsweet
Sugarbabekemi
dassypearl
smilingjimmy
tolustx
Bunsky
Richybanky
chidexSmokey
aishawensy
Taiye4Christ
OgidiOlu3
Pretty3
Judith
Dexcira
Electronzeez
Dexcira
Rmfunky
RFella
Leemah4u
Pinkiepetitee
Sleekyonyx
Doublezero7
Mayorsweet
Gracyel
Pretty3
Owliver
SparkleRed
Prissyluv
Dynamicbuzz
Erisegun
Sheyman4phy
Odunharry
Richybanky
Noordean
Xray2
Dammyllare
Damiesan
Ahmed4002
Misspetit
Nigerdeltaboi
Spartoo
Chichi93
joyjoomia
Damiesan
Luvlycutebay
Sleekyonyx
Mzjaney
Dexcira
Pretty3
Dassypearl
Clans
Smilingjimmy
Misspetit
Chidexsmokey
Tunbebes
Lagmostkuit
Sugarbabekemi
Munalight
Leemah4u
Teebee22
Judette
Rmfunky
Rusa
Gangb
Gracyel
Lollytee4lyf
Kingphilip
Dparagon
Love you all...

4 Likes

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Electronzeez(m): 8:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
chidexSmokey:

Wow! This is actually a testimony I'd like to share with the house...the quote was my very first comment on this thread and I divinely (cos it is more than a coincidence) got wedded exactly a year after. Indeed God's ways are different from ours.
I never regretted joining this thread,I enjoyed every bit of it. Everyone of you are superb honestly(esp Electronzeez)
If ur moniker appeared more than once or did not appear atall,Pls forgive me,I copied and pasted

You copy so tey you copy your name twice grin.

You are surely one of the best people I have met here . I can't wait to collect that kpali and waka .

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 13, 2016
chidexSmokey:

Love you all...
may God bless ur union, love u too sis

2 Likes

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by tunbebes(f): 9:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
chidexSmokey:

Sofdoc
Prissyluv
Zenopee
Goldpeas
Walexsammy
femolala001
Tunbebes
Phemolala07
Noordean
Mayorsweet
Sugarbabekemi
dassypearl
smilingjimmy
tolustx
Bunsky
Richybanky
chidexSmokey
aishawensy
Taiye4Christ
OgidiOlu3
Pretty3
Judith
Dexcira
Electronzeez
Dexcira
Rmfunky
RFella
Leemah4u
Pinkiepetitee
Sleekyonyx
Doublezero7
Mayorsweet
Gracyel
Pretty3
Owliver
SparkleRed
Prissyluv
Dynamicbuzz
Erisegun
Sheyman4phy
Odunharry
Richybanky
Noordean
Xray2
Dammyllare
Damiesan
Ahmed4002
Misspetit
Nigerdeltaboi
Spartoo
Chichi93
joyjoomia
Damiesan
Luvlycutebay
Sleekyonyx
Mzjaney
Dexcira
Pretty3
Dassypearl
Clans
Smilingjimmy
Misspetit
Chidexsmokey
Tunbebes
Lagmostkuit
Sugarbabekemi
Munalight
Leemah4u
Teebee22
Judette
Rmfunky
Rusa
Gangb
Gracyel
Lollytee4lyf
Kingphilip
Dparagon
Love you all...

Thanks love

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by medowmight(m): 11:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
National Youth Service Corps - NYSC GOOD NEWS!!! DIRECTOR-GENERAL'S MESSAGE ON PAYMENT OF APRIL 2016 ALLOWANCE TO 2015 BATCH 'A' CORPS MEMBERS My dear Corps Members of 2015 Batch A, I can confirm that your April 2016 allowance will hit your accounts latest tomorrow afternoon, Thursday, 14 April, 2016 as you are passing out. Note also that those of Stream 2, Batch 'A' 2015 will also receive in addition, their outstanding one month allowance. Congratulations for a successful Service year. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors even as I also depart the Scheme for other military assignment. I love you all. Brig Gen JB Olawumi, DG NYSC
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by tolustx(m): 1:54am On Apr 14, 2016
Yipee!!!
It is a wonderful day. The skies bear witness of the greatness of this day.
Here we are, we made it! Today is...

[size=30]POP LOADING COMPLETE[/size]

Congratulations. . .

3 Likes

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by zeekleo(m): 3:46am On Apr 14, 2016
I cnt even sleep

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by dexcira(f): 5:11am On Apr 14, 2016
chidexSmokey:

Sofdoc
Prissyluv
Zenopee
Goldpeas
Walexsammy
femolala001
Tunbebes
Phemolala07
Noordean
Mayorsweet
Sugarbabekemi
dassypearl
smilingjimmy
tolustx
Bunsky
Richybanky
chidexSmokey
aishawensy
Taiye4Christ
OgidiOlu3
Pretty3
Judith
Dexcira
Electronzeez
Dexcira
Rmfunky
RFella
Leemah4u
Pinkiepetitee
Sleekyonyx
Doublezero7
Mayorsweet
Gracyel
Pretty3
Owliver
SparkleRed
Prissyluv
Dynamicbuzz
Erisegun
Sheyman4phy
Odunharry
Richybanky
Noordean
Xray2
Dammyllare
Damiesan
Ahmed4002
Misspetit
Nigerdeltaboi
Spartoo
Chichi93
joyjoomia
Damiesan
Luvlycutebay
Sleekyonyx
Mzjaney
Dexcira
Pretty3
Dassypearl
Clans
Smilingjimmy
Misspetit
Chidexsmokey
Tunbebes
Lagmostkuit
Sugarbabekemi
Munalight
Leemah4u
Teebee22
Judette
Rmfunky
Rusa
Gangb
Gracyel
Lollytee4lyf
Kingphilip
Dparagon
Love you all...
love u all too d best e fam. Happy pop

2 Likes

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by dexcira(f): 5:13am On Apr 14, 2016
Electronzeez:

You want to trek with those legs cool
which legs wink
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Electronzeez(m): 5:40am On Apr 14, 2016
dexcira:
which legs wink

Yours na
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Electronzeez(m): 5:42am On Apr 14, 2016
medowmight:
National Youth Service Corps - NYSC
GOOD NEWS!!!
DIRECTOR-GENERAL'S MESSAGE ON PAYMENT
OF APRIL 2016 ALLOWANCE TO 2015 BATCH 'A'
CORPS MEMBERS
My dear Corps Members of 2015 Batch A, I can
confirm that your April 2016 allowance will hit
your accounts latest tomorrow afternoon,
Thursday, 14 April, 2016 as you are passing out.
Note also that those of Stream 2, Batch 'A' 2015
will also receive in addition, their outstanding one
month allowance.
Congratulations for a successful Service year. I
wish you all the best in your future endeavors
even as I also depart the Scheme for other
military assignment.
I love you all.
Brig Gen JB Olawumi,
DG NYSC

Why should I be convince this will happen , when I have not seen march allowance .
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Electronzeez(m): 5:43am On Apr 14, 2016
tolustx:
Yipee!!!
It is a wonderful day. The skies bear witness of the greatness of this day.
Here we are, we made it! Today is...

[size=30]POP LOADING COMPLETE[/size]

Congratulations. . .

Better count down ....itcs CoC here not pop angry
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Electronzeez(m): 5:44am On Apr 14, 2016
zeekleo:
I cnt even sleep

Bros take am easy o grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by james2man: 6:25am On Apr 14, 2016
Yeah! Today is the D-day. All praise to God almighty who has brought you and i this far, he gave us the grace to run the race. I pray this will be a turning pointing to greater heights for us, see you all at the topmost high. Congrats
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Odunharry(m): 6:46am On Apr 14, 2016
Electronzeez:

Why should I be convince this will happen , when I have not seen march allowance .
Ah!! You mean say dem never still pay you
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Electronzeez(m): 7:01am On Apr 14, 2016
Odunharry:

Ah!! You mean say dem never still pay you

Dem never pay me o
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by pinkiepetitee(f): 7:07am On Apr 14, 2016
Electronzeez:

Dem never pay me o
are you a Corp member?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Walexsammy(m): 7:08am On Apr 14, 2016
james2man:
Yeah! Today is the D-day. All praise to God almighty who has brought you and i this far, he gave us the grace to run the race. I pray this will be a turning pointing to greater heights for us, see you all at the topmost high. Congrats
thanks bro
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Walexsammy(m): 7:11am On Apr 14, 2016
chidexSmokey:

Sofdoc
Prissyluv
Zenopee
Goldpeas
Walexsammy
femolala001
Tunbebes
Phemolala07
Noordean
Mayorsweet
Sugarbabekemi
dassypearl
smilingjimmy
tolustx
Bunsky
Richybanky
chidexSmokey
aishawensy
Taiye4Christ
OgidiOlu3
Pretty3
Judith
Dexcira
Electronzeez
Dexcira
Rmfunky
RFella
Leemah4u
Pinkiepetitee
Sleekyonyx
Doublezero7
Mayorsweet
Gracyel
Pretty3
Owliver
SparkleRed
Prissyluv
Dynamicbuzz
Erisegun
Sheyman4phy
Odunharry
Richybanky
Noordean
Xray2
Dammyllare
Damiesan
Ahmed4002
Misspetit
Nigerdeltaboi
Spartoo
Chichi93
joyjoomia
Damiesan
Luvlycutebay
Sleekyonyx
Mzjaney
Dexcira
Pretty3
Dassypearl
Clans
Smilingjimmy
Misspetit
Chidexsmokey
Tunbebes
Lagmostkuit
Sugarbabekemi
Munalight
Leemah4u
Teebee22
Judette
Rmfunky
Rusa
Gangb
Gracyel
Lollytee4lyf
Kingphilip
Dparagon
Love you all...
And good testimonies will neva depart from us all.... thanks nd happy CoC/PoP

2 Likes

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Salihumainasara(m): 7:28am On Apr 14, 2016
#7/7 #D day #D wait is over #wshing all Batch A15 Corps Members All d best in there future endeavor #POP abi na even COC self
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Yehman(m): 8:18am On Apr 14, 2016
Yes! We made it. Thank God for His mercies. I wish all the very best in life.
Congratulations!
Félicitations!
Parabéns!
Complimenti!
Felicitaciones!
Gefeliciteerd!
恭喜恭喜!
تهانينا
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by elmisti(m): 8:28am On Apr 14, 2016
Congratulations to u all.....wish u d best life offers!...journey mercy back home nd lng live to enjoy what u worked for!

Signed B15 members

2el! Oya come nd approve!

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by klasiknonie(f): 8:32am On Apr 14, 2016
elmisti:
Congratulations to u all.....wish u d best life offers!...journey mercy back home nd lng live to enjoy what u worked for!

Signed B15 members

2el! Oya come nd approve!

Congrats to them o..... Can't wait for October to come

(1) (2) (3) ... (2412) (2413) (2414) (2415) (2416) (2417) (2418) ... (2429) (Reply)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.