Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,613 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Nysc 2015 Batch A - NYSC (630) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2015 Batch A (3531576 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library / Just Got My NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Number Via Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) ... (2429) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 05, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by richybanky(m): 11:45pm On Mar 05, 2015
dexcira:
, I have not started registration , my name is on the senate list
Congrats dear, MAYOR is expecting u in d grp.. Pls report ASAP grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by richybanky(m): 11:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
dexcira:
pls who has accredited centres list or who knows accredited centres in owerri ? ,

http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/RegistrationCentres.aspx
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by doveJfj(f): 11:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
[quote author=tbeckys post=31340886][/quote]
can I use my phone instead of going to café since I first registered for c14 but didn't go and it seems we r to use the old account.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by femolala001(m): 11:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
richybanky:

Yep.. Like my skul it will take dem nothing less dan 3 days before pasting d list wen pple dat paid already working dere posting... If u want to influence ur posting, I will employ u to make d payment
Eh ehn.. 2day(friday) I dey go pay sharply, I saw somthing like no signature wen I login my details, but I attached my signature at the point of registration, hope I'm on d safer side
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Bluemoon1(f): 11:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Heyy. Remember this moniker from the numbers i checked. You've registered now?
@sodiqyinka please help!
I skipped the biometrics part in order to fill the rest
of the form, and I'm wondering how I can go back to
it as I didn't see any link to the page. I intend to the
fingerprint scan at a center tomorrow. So please
how do I go back to the biometrics part? Thanks
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by doveJfj(f): 11:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
Microbiology
OAU
I hail una o
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kanyin59: 11:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
kanyin59:
Pls oo i really need help am new here. Registered for batch c14 buh my school didn't mobilise, had to start a fresh registration for batch A15. filled all my info getting to the last stage of submitting I couldn't submit nd also print out my green card, the reply was my matric number has been used for registration which I guess was because of the c14. Pls I really need a reply from u guys. Lik I said am new here dnt knw much. Plssssss
Pls oo i really need help am new here. Registered for batch c14 buh my school didn't mobilise, had to start a fresh registration for batch A15. filled all my info getting to the last stage of submitting I couldn't submit nd also print out my green card, the reply was my matric number has been used for registration which I guess was because of the c14. Pls I really need a reply from u guys. Lik I said am new here dnt knw much. Plssssss. cc: sodiqyinka, tolustx, mayorsweet, erisegun, richybanky, ABDamola
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by tall2ce(m): 11:56pm On Mar 05, 2015
sojas:

Same problem here. I've logged out and login and it disappeared. Funny enuf, am yet to get a confirmation mail to my registration effect. I just printed the Green card. I've sent NYSC mail and it bounce back. Kind of stuck

Sodiqyinka
same for everyone I have seen doing Reg in Lasu even the title no go appear.

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by swillonch(m): 11:56pm On Mar 05, 2015
richybanky:

http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/RegistrationCentres.aspx
am havin issues wit d creation of acct page. no options for next or sumtin 2 take me 2 d next page pls...
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by shakol91(m): 11:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
xray2:

We wey get Pass degree nko.. Wetin dem go change am to?
cheesy honestly, I don't know that one
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by richybanky(m): 12:00am On Mar 06, 2015
femolala001:

Eh ehn.. 2day(friday) I dey go pay sharply, I saw somthing like no signature wen I login my details, but I attached my signature at the point of registration, hope I'm on d safer side
U can't see signature again since u already scanned it and print out d green card.. I tink d pix below is d kind of tin u see wen u login ur details

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by richybanky(m): 12:01am On Mar 06, 2015
swillonch:

am havin issues wit d creation of acct page. no options for next or sumtin 2 take me 2 d next page pls...
I don't really get u, ar u talking of creating email address or wat?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by femolala001(m): 12:04am On Mar 06, 2015
richybanky:

U can't see signature again since u already scanned it and print out d green card.. I tink d pix below is d kind of tin u see wen u login ur details
Yes! This is what I saw. Thanks! U dey work with nysc ni? Hw u and sodiqyinka and erisegun they get solutions to people's problem here
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by hilsocial(m): 12:05am On Mar 06, 2015
kanyin59:
Pls oo i really need help am new here. Registered for batch c14 buh my school didn't mobilise, had to start a fresh registration for batch A15. filled all my info getting to the last stage of submitting I couldn't submit nd also print out my green card, the reply was my matric number has been used for registration which I guess was because of the c14. Pls I really need a reply from u guys. Lik I said am new here dnt knw much. Plssssss

Modify ur post and put dis
cc : sodiqyinka, tolustx, mayorsweet, erisegun, richybanky,ABDamola
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by oracle009(m): 12:07am On Mar 06, 2015
doveJfj:

Microbiology
OAU
I hail una o
nice one... OAU botany. Aw r u
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by richybanky(m): 12:08am On Mar 06, 2015
femolala001:

Yes! This is what I saw. Thanks! U dey work with nysc ni? Hw u and sodiqyinka and erisegun they get solutions to people's problem here
Work wit nysc ke? Sodiqyinka is our boss carry all of us along since C14
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 06, 2015
kanyin59:
You are not supposed to start a fresh. You still remember your email and password from the previous reg right? Sign in with those and print your green card. You are good to go. Cheers
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by richybanky(m): 12:14am On Mar 06, 2015
hilsocial:

Modify ur post and put dis
cc : sodiqyinka, tolustx, mayorsweet, erisegun, richybanky,ABDamola
D mistake u made bro is dat u should av confirmed if d email u used for c14 own was still active or not, bt u went ahead registering afresh not knowing dat ur data is already on nysc database, u should av login wit d email u used during C14 own, dat email is still very very active dats d reason y u can't submit and print out d green card, wat will u do now is u will have to visit portal.nysc.org.ng and login ur details (u will see wer it was written dat if u already have an account) enter d email and password u used for c14 and u will be able to complete ur registration... Cheers
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 06, 2015
Bluemoon1:

@sodiqyinka please help!
I skipped the biometrics part in order to fill the rest
of the form, and I'm wondering how I can go back to
it as I didn't see any link to the page. I intend to the
fingerprint scan at a center tomorrow. So please
how do I go back to the biometrics part? Thanks
It will take you back to the biometrics page the moment you log in again tomorrow. Cheers
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by richybanky(m): 12:14am On Mar 06, 2015
kanyin59:
D mistake u made bro is dat u should av confirmed if d email u used for c14 own was still active or not, bt u went ahead registering afresh not knowing dat ur data is already on nysc database, u should av login wit d email u used during C14 own, dat email is still very very active dats d reason y u can't submit and print out d green card, wat will u do now is u will have to visit portal.nysc.org.ng and login ur details (u will see wer it was written dat if u already have an account) enter d email and password u used for c14 and u will be able to complete ur registration... Cheers
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 12:14am On Mar 06, 2015
doveJfj:

Microbiology
OAU
I hail una o
na we hail u pass

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Bluemoon1(f): 12:18am On Mar 06, 2015
sodiqyinka:
It will take you back to the biometrics page the moment you log in again tomorrow. Cheers

Thanks for replying, I've already logged off and logged back in but it didn't take me back to the biometrics page. It Just took me my dashboard which shows my filled form and provide buttons for edit and submit...
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kanyin59: 12:20am On Mar 06, 2015
Tnx for the reply. Now I understand but one more thing, I already paid with the new email I opened. Am I to repay again with the old email?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 06, 2015
swillonch:

Pls sum1 help me: my school sent a wrong jamb No so 4 dt my record was not found on NYSC senate list. My name was on school list sha...
UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE MAKURDI
Jamb NO:93221216FJ
Matric No: 09/13686/RE
Surname: ONCHE
D.O.B: 7/7/87
Start the registration. Once you get to the matric number page, input it. If your data shows the right info please proceed. If it doesnt, stop,come back here and give me a mention. Do not dare to submit with a jamb reg number that aint yours or you will forfeit your chances of going with this batch. Best of luck. Cheers
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by xray2: 12:26am On Mar 06, 2015
richybanky:

Congrats dear, MAYOR is expecting u in d grp.. Pls report ASAP grin

Someone add me to the group jor
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by babatawa(m): 12:26am On Mar 06, 2015
erisegun:
dija on NL? Adonbilivit

sad

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kanyin59: 12:27am On Mar 06, 2015
Thanks for the reply. Now I understand but one more thing, I already paid with the new email address I opened going back to my old email am I to pay again? cc: sodiqyinka,tolustx,mayorsweet,erisegun, richybanky,ABDamola
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by babatawa(m): 12:27am On Mar 06, 2015
sparkleRed:

Dat I wish I cn do embarassed

i know!

thanx all the same
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by femolala001(m): 12:28am On Mar 06, 2015
Bluemoon1:

Thanks for replying, I've already logged off and logged back in but it didn't take me back to the biometrics page. It Just took me my dashboard which shows my filled form and provide buttons for edit and submit...
I will suggest u try to use a fresh email and password and start all over again, because that biometrics is highly essential
U will still need to thumbprint in camp again to verify ur registration as I heard
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by richybanky(m): 12:32am On Mar 06, 2015
kanyin59:
Thanks for the reply. Now I understand but one more thing, I already paid with the new email address I opened going back to my old email am I to pay again? Cc: sodiqyinka,tolustx,mayorsweet,richybanky,ABDamola
I tink is only sodiqyinka dat can give u a good response abt dat payment.. Bt u should av completed ur registration before paying d money sef.. 3k don go be dat ooooo undecided
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by donlafin(m): 12:36am On Mar 06, 2015
Good morning,

I tried to register but the first name field on the form is empty and it's not an editable field, how do I go about solving this issue as the form is refusing to go past this stage.

Cc @sodiqyinka

(1) (2) (3) ... (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) ... (2429) (Reply)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.