Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Nysc 2015 Batch A - NYSC (633) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2015 Batch A (3542178 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library / Just Got My NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Number Via Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) ... (2429) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 7:21am On Mar 06, 2015
opomulerobanga:
Adeoluwa:72335431HA
cc: tolustx
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by richybanky(m): 7:22am On Mar 06, 2015
sleekyonyx:
Good morning e-friends!

Hope u all had a lovely nite!

Camp loading................(may5th)

With 60 (Sixty) days 2 go.............!

Who said we r not making progress!

Brace urselves!

A15 Party # turnup yafu yafu#

grin
Good job my dear, more MB in ur sim, more power in ur ba3 and ur network will always strong like mtn 4G may it never weak like glo 2G grin
Good morning
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by femolala001(m): 7:23am On Mar 06, 2015
chukki2014:

Pls do u know if unilag pasted any list in skool, for people that are going for the NYSC?

Yes! Unilag pasted the mobilisation list last 2wks wednesday
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by richybanky(m): 7:23am On Mar 06, 2015
tunbebes:
My school sent a wrong dob. I was born on the 21st but they sent 20th to nysc. The man in charge(dsa) said I should register with the new dob. Please,help cos I don't know what to do.m
Go ahead wit ur registration, all corrections would be done in camp.. Cheers
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 7:24am On Mar 06, 2015
sleekyonyx:
Good morning e-friends!

Hope u all had a lovely nite!

Camp loading................(may5th)

With 60 (Sixty) days 2 go.............!

Who said we r not making progress!

Brace urselves!

A15 Party # turnup yafu yafu#

grin
sleeeeeeeeeeeky! 9c job*Morning*
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by chukki2014: 7:24am On Mar 06, 2015
phloxybella:
Please my DOB on d senate approve list was 8/7 instead of 7/8 please how do i change it please, i reg with batch C and have paid d 4k please should I go ahead to print my green card or should I correct d error before i print my green card please I need your responds please abeg.

Pls I registered for the C14 batch and I paid the 4k too, pls could u give me a step by step instruction on How u went about urs?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by richybanky(m): 7:25am On Mar 06, 2015
bobo65:

My birthday is 4th
I used 4th to check my name in senate list and it was there
only for me to register and saw 1st there

My own question is if the day is relevant
after all d month and year is correct

Cc sodiqyinka
U ar free to go so far u not going to be 30 by May, all corrections would be done in camp..

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Hopez456(m): 7:26am On Mar 06, 2015
chukki2014:

Pls How did you get to find out that the jamb number was wrong? Did u go to ur skool to find that out?
My details shows on d Senate list with the wrong jamb no. My other info are right. Mailed NYSC was told to contact my school. School said They can do nothing nd den brought out the master list where I saw the person whose number was given me and the person given my no.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by chukki2014: 7:26am On Mar 06, 2015
femolala001:

Yes! Unilag pasted the mobilisation list last 2wks wednesday

Where was this list pasted pls? And people from college of medicine, were their names on the list?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Bluedahlia: 7:26am On Mar 06, 2015
please can someone upload the image of his green card so I can make comparison with what am seeing on my own...... Efam abeg make una help
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by richybanky(m): 7:27am On Mar 06, 2015
tunbebes:

Dammy tanx o. Gbayi! My school made a mistake with my dob. They sent 20th instead of 21st. The man incharge said I should register with the 20th(wrong date).dunno what to do?
I tink I already told u wat to do, just go wit ur registration so far u ar not going to be 30 by May
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by joyjoomla(m): 7:29am On Mar 06, 2015
dexcira:
pls who has accredited centres list or who knows accredited centres in owerri ? ,

This is ther list kopastales.com/accredited-nysc-registration-centres-in-imo-state/

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 7:29am On Mar 06, 2015
Bluedahlia:
please can someone upload the image of his green card so I can make comparison with what am seeing on my own...... Efam abeg make una help
yes u can*
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by horlibee(f): 7:29am On Mar 06, 2015
Mathano:

Thanks...I have tried it again...It is now successful... I am very grateful for your kind gesture..You can drop your mail to send my number to you
were u able to print d payment page horlibee@gmail.com
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by femolala001(m): 7:30am On Mar 06, 2015
chukki2014:

Where was this list pasted pls? And people from college of medicine, were their names on the list?

Yes. It was pasted in front of DSA's office and the list was also in unilag website but I don't knw if it is still there. U can download the list from unilag website as I downloaded the list too on my fone.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Dumebi9(m): 7:30am On Mar 06, 2015
lokoloko84:
you confirmed my details on Tuesday but I tried to register online and I got RECORD NOT FOUND RESPONSE.I was mobilized last year but I want to revalidate with this batch.
My jamb reg is 32841747IE.
Help me to cross check with this details as well.
Obafemi awolowo university
ADEYEMI adeleke Adeoye
pharmacy

mic/2003/023
02/01/1984.
Thanks.

Please I need your help, my jamb reg num is 92108787GB. Thanks
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by richybanky(m): 7:31am On Mar 06, 2015
credibleq:
Registered without paying d 3K. It was indeed a seamless exercise. Thanks to Unilag for uploading correct data and thanks to all e-family for sharing ur xperiences. I wish u guys d best as u register.
Congrats
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by chukki2014: 7:31am On Mar 06, 2015
Hopez456:
My details shows on d Senate list with the wrong jamb no. My other info are right. Mailed NYSC was told to contact my school. School said They can do nothing nd den brought out the master list where I saw the person whose number was given me and the person given my no.

Ok there is a master list in ur skool. So it's their mistake then. So they didn't tell u what to do?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Akag: 7:32am On Mar 06, 2015
sodiqyinka:
By the way, my access to the database is back. So, y'all can drop you numbers for confirmation. Good morning.

Bro, pls I need help. I registered c14 paid 4k got callup number but didn't get a callup letter and was told to wait for A15. A15 is here, name confired on senate approved list with details all correct but the problem I'm faced with is trying to continue the registration as requested but I can't login into the account used for c14 as it keeps showing REGISTERATION IS CLOSED AND ACCOUNT CREATION IS NOT ALLOWED. How long should I wait. Do you have information relating to this problem? Good morning
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by femolala001(m): 7:32am On Mar 06, 2015
erisegun:
yes u can*

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Bluedahlia: 7:33am On Mar 06, 2015
please is anybody still getting this statement saying "you have not been mobilized because valid details have not been provided by your school and they have been informed however if they respond you will likely be in stream 2" at d page where d green card is been printed?
Cc sodiqiyinka, toluxct
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by femolala001(m): 7:35am On Mar 06, 2015
Bluedahlia:

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Bluedahlia: 7:35am On Mar 06, 2015
[quote author=femolala001 post=31348922][/quote]
thanks brother........
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Dumebi9(m): 7:35am On Mar 06, 2015
sodiqyinka:
This number is on the database. Ezekiel Kanayo, University of Lagos, Quantity Survey. Just be patient. You will be able to register soon.

92108787GB, thanks
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Hopez456(m): 7:36am On Mar 06, 2015
chukki2014:

Ok there is a master list in ur skool. So it's their mistake then. So they didn't tell u what to do?
Yea. The mistake is from my dept. Was told told register like that , that it would be corrected at the camp. But I am just confuse if to go ahead or not. thinking the other persons info with jamb may pop up.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Electronzeez(m): 7:36am On Mar 06, 2015
tolustx:
Hello guys. For all dos who registered for C14 and are wondering what to do now, pls go to any cafe or if u ve a modem, conect to ur computer, get a very chilled cup of juice and relax...
I did mine today and I completed d process in abt 4 minutes. I will show u d steps both in words and in pictures.

First step is go to www.portal.nysc.gov.ng
To the 'already have an account side' and click on dat link to login (see picture 1)

That leads u to d login page where u enter ur correct email and password and log in. (See picture 2)

This leads u to d page displayed in picture 3. Neglect d comment @ d top of d page if u see it and click the link indicated in dat picture. Neglect also d 'change dob' part if u dnt ve to change. Clicking dat link takes u straight to ur green slip

If u r in a cafe, u may print straight but if not, u can choose to print the slip to adobe. With dat, u will save d page on ur system in d pdf format and den print later.

I believe this answers may people's questions abt C14-A15 registrations.
Cheers.

thanks for that very good explanation brother, i have a friend who has similar disposition to yours.

He actually visited the www.nysc.gov.ng after which he click on register as fresh. he proceeded with supplying both the email and password he use in registerring for batch c, then all his profile came on has it was keyed during batch C14, afterwards he printed his green plai grin
tolustx:
Hello guys. For all dos who registered for C14 and are wondering what to do now, pls go to any cafe or if u ve a modem, conect to ur computer, get a very chilled cup of juice and relax...
I did mine today and I completed d process in abt 4 minutes. I will show u d steps both in words and in pictures.

First step is go to www.portal.nysc.gov.ng
To the 'already have an account side' and click on dat link to login (see picture 1)

That leads u to d login page where u enter ur correct email and password and log in. (See picture 2)

This leads u to d page displayed in picture 3. Neglect d comment @ d top of d page if u see it and click the link indicated in dat picture. Neglect also d 'change dob' part if u dnt ve to change. Clicking dat link takes u straight to ur green slip

If u r in a cafe, u may print straight but if not, u can choose to print the slip to adobe. With dat, u will save d page on ur system in d pdf format and den print later.

I believe this answers may people's questions abt C14-A15 registrations.
Cheers.

thanks for that very good explanation brother, i have a friend who has similar disposition to yours.

He actually visited the www.nysc.gov.ng after which he clicked on register as fresh. he proceeded with supplying both the email and password he use in registering for batch c, then all his profile came on has it was keyed during batch C14 registration, afterwards he printed his green pali

Note: if you are getting the invalid message after keying your former email and password. kindly re-register with a new email address.

cc: richybanky
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by femolala001(m): 7:38am On Mar 06, 2015
Bluedahlia:

thanks brother........

U welcome
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Bluedahlia: 7:40am On Mar 06, 2015
[quote author=femolala001 post=31348973][/quote]
thanks man........ is d green card a guarantee dat u are going for service?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Dumebi9(m): 7:40am On Mar 06, 2015
I need help. My jamb reg number is 92108787GB
Thanks
Cc Sodiqyinka
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Electronzeez(m): 7:40am On Mar 06, 2015
Ahmed4002:
cc
sodiqyinka tolustx Electronzeez chidexSmokey babatawa Owliver

come I can't find my course of study ooooooo.
The only one closer is Petrol chemical engineering. which we don't offer such in my institution.

my course of study Petroleum Engineering.
but when I choose that fake course above it's display my class of degree.

i seriously do not have a better answer to this.

cc:Tolustx
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by femolala001(m): 7:42am On Mar 06, 2015
Bluedahlia:

thanks man........ is d green card a guarantee dat u are going for service?

Well it is 80% guaranty. Except the fault will come from nysc as u have done everything so required of you. Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) ... (2429) (Reply)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.