Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Nysc 2015 Batch A - NYSC (821) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2015 Batch A (3550001 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library / Just Got My NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Number Via Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) ... (2429) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 14, 2015
manneger2:
Sodiqyinka pls i want u to help me work my posting to lagos, how much will it cost, i sent u pm but u didnt reply.

thanks boss
Send the pm again. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by omotayo9177: 8:35pm On Mar 14, 2015
chrisgurl:
friday morning
I finished mine wednesday morning. It's well jare,@least u saw d call up number on ur dashboard.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 14, 2015
femolala001:
Abeg, Is dere any sure runs for lagos camp, I want to serve in lagos. I'm ready to pay cos I don't want anyother camp apart from lagos. But if u know say ur own link no bee 100% guarantty, no just drop any fone number because if u drop, na obatala go kill ur family, sango go strike all ur coming generations. Please comment if u have a sure guaranty tanks!
Lmaooo! Would advice you to act as soon as possible though. No matter how sure the link is, you may not go with stream 1 if you do not act on/before wednesday. Just a lil advice before you drop your hard earned cash. Cheers
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by hilsocial(m): 8:48pm On Mar 14, 2015
Sodiqyinka, so me whey never see my name, if i do na sure stream 2 na.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by doublezero7(m): 8:52pm On Mar 14, 2015
Owliver:
wait for response from Doublezero7 he'll assist you.

smiley goon of life!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by tunbebes(f): 8:52pm On Mar 14, 2015
manneger2:

ur number or email pm it to me...if is 100% as d guy talk

Pm no gree go on my phone o. Re u on bbm? Send me ur pin and edit after. Tanx.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Luchiana1(f): 8:54pm On Mar 14, 2015
femolala001:
Na wa o! Nobody could even mention me in page 800. Choi! Wey I tink say I get plenty friends here. Chai. So pathetic o!
Babatawa
Chidexsmokey
Sleekyonyx
Erisegun
Sodiqyinka
Richybanky
Owliver
Luchiana1
Doublezero7
Pretiepinkie

Na wa o...
laughs me sef miss am how r u
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by doublezero7(m): 8:54pm On Mar 14, 2015
Gracyel:

Aawwwwwwwwwn.Now u gonna make me cry. Thanks love. smiley Have a great day ahead! Mmwwuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

Its been a busy day! I miss u AF! grin #CantWait #SeeYouSoon
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Luchiana1(f): 8:55pm On Mar 14, 2015
kingphilip:

I No dedicate anyone for u??

I'll give u one plot in 900

Hw have u bin
great
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by horlajide: 9:00pm On Mar 14, 2015
SODIQYINKA(OJEDOKUN SODIQ YINKA) IS A SCAM AND HYPOCRITE

3 Likes

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 14, 2015
sleekyonyx:
Thanx pinkie love.
how was it nau?am sure u had fun
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 9:13pm On Mar 14, 2015
doublezero7:

smiley goon of life!
boss twale... Hook that guy make you helep am oh.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Salihumainasara(m): 9:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
horlajide:

Don't be fooled. You would think the dude has integrity he has NONE. I was desperate like you last batch and paid him to help influence my posting. He kept reassuring me all was well. His usual line was "99.9% assurance", until posting was out. I was shocked when i found out i was posted to Niger state. He again assured me with the usual line of "99.9% asurance" of refund but from October 2014 till now i havnt gotten a single kobo, he has given me a 1,000 different stories as to why i'm yet to get my refund yet he has asked me to send my account number countless times trying to give me false hopes.
He keeps dodging me, deleted me off his bbm and has now even resorted to playing the role of victim. You can't even imagine how much I regret i believed he could be trusted.

To all you batch A do not be decieved, dude's post here is just a facade, he will get your attention (like he has done), win your trust (like he has done) and exploit you (which he will do). A word is enough for the wise. warning to every other person on this thread. SODIQYINKA(ADEDEJI SODIQ YINKA) IS A SCAM AND HYPOCRITE. Do not fall for his gimmicks thinking he's out here trying to help
. Na vex
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by level10: 9:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
ops!!!!!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Gazaliah(m): 9:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
The thread is very cool.....

@Horlajide,did you ave a prove.
Better still,did you read the Instruction on Nairaland Posting.....If na lie,na me go SUE you...Don't cause commotion here ooooo
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by megawax8: 9:26pm On Mar 14, 2015
horlajide:

Don't be fooled. You would think the dude has integrity he has NONE. I was desperate like you last batch and paid him to help influence my posting. He kept reassuring me all was well. His usual line was "99.9% assurance", until posting was out. I was shocked when i found out i was posted to Niger state. He again assured me with the usual line of "99.9% asurance" of refund but from October 2014 till now i havnt gotten a single kobo, he has given me a 1,000 different stories as to why i'm yet to get my refund yet he has asked me to send my account number countless times trying to give me false hopes.
He keeps dodging me, deleted me off his bbm and has now even resorted to playing the role of victim. You can't even imagine how much I regret i believed he could be trusted.

To all you batch A do not be decieved, dude's post here is just a facade, he will get your attention (like he has done), win your trust (like he has done) and exploit you (which he will do). A word is enough for the wise. warning to every other person on this thread. SODIQYINKA(ADEDEJI SODIQ YINKA) IS A SCAM AND HYPOCRITE. Do not fall for his gimmicks thinking he's out here trying to help

Maybe you are right, maybe you are not, he surely is not forcing anyone to pay him to facilitate his/her posting, so because it did not work out for you doesn't mean it won't work for others.

At least he aint forming nysc DG and told us he is a serving corper meaning whatever he is doing is basically through someone and its super clear that he knows someone at the HQ.

I also know People that have paid up to 50k to enhance thier posting and after it had always worked for others, it did not for one certain guy and is okay to get pissed but not enough to call him a liar and thief or evn question his integrity or insult him

I am sure if he was a crook, we would have had so much lamentations by now.

He said 99.9% assurance;
Someone had to make up the 0.01%,and I'm so sorry it had to be you.

#your words are your strength, use them carefully and wisely#

4 Likes

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 14, 2015
[quote author=horlajide post=31621306]
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 14, 2015
horlajide:

chai! Chisos! I was thking it was someone else o until I saw dat name! guy abeg!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 14, 2015
horlajide:

Show us evidence or Go n Die. *in Oshiomole's voice*
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by hilsocial(m): 9:35pm On Mar 14, 2015
megawax8:

Maybe you are right, maybe you are not, he surely is not forcing anyone to pay him to facilitate his/her posting, so because it did not work out for you doesn't mean it won't work for others.

At least he aint forming nysc DG and told us he is a serving corper meaning whatever he is doing is basically through someone and its super clear that he knows someone at the HQ.

I also know People that have paid up to 50k to enhance thier posting and after it had always worked for others, it did not for one certain guy and is okay to get pissed but not enough to call him a liar and thief or evn question his integrity or insult him

I am sure if he was a crook, we would have had so much lamentations by now.

He said 99.9% assurance;
Someone had to make up the 0.01%,and I'm so sorry it had to be you.

#your words are your strength, use them carefully and wisely#

U just said my mind. I ve pple influencing too. Sometimes it dont work too. Sodiqyinka na boss here.

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 14, 2015
horlajide:

What happens to when i was posted to Abia. I would have ignored this post but i bliv i don't have to. Point of correction, i am Ojedokun Sodiq Olayinka. 2. You would not be pained if you have chosen to go to Niger n get redeployed back to Lagos. It didnt affect only you n i didnt advertise the posting not because i can't help but because of peoe like you. Ain't you surprised you've not seen anyone saying the same bullsh*t you are spitting about me? I believe you can not satisfy everyone no matter how you try. If you try to help 24 people and 21 was a success... Would you still call that a failure? I told you to come meet me one on one to take you the person that has your money... Did you show up? If your answer is NO to this, swerve. You are an hypocrite and you can't ruin my reputation no matter how much/hard you try. I'm seriously disappointed at you. I thought you are matured enough but you clearly aren't. FYI, i don't need anyone to pass through me to get wherever they want. And i'm going to mention some peeps from c14 to come testify whether or not they feel exactly the way you are feeling now. I won't take back what i have said. And i will still repeat what i told you on chat; come to me and i'll take you to where he lives. I've said this since about 2 weeks ago and you didnt act like ur gonna pay me a visit. Now its my fault yeah? God will judge us all. Cc Timbuktu14, Macmilla... Please help me tell this guy whether you are posted to where you asked for or not. Your offer still stand, come to me and i'll take you there. And i wont hold no grudges. Just that you tried to dash me wat i don't deserve and im going to ask my God to judge you accordingly. Cheers

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sofdoc(m): 9:36pm On Mar 14, 2015
Babalawal:

Buhari go catch U...

Nothing jo...I go find virgin 4 am grin
Babalawal:

Buhari go catch U...

Nothing jo...me n horlajide go find virgin 4 am
Babalawal:

Buhari go catch U...

Nothing jo...me n horlajide go find virgin 4 am
Walexsammy:
Hmmmmm, u don dey use idea wan find e-boo abi? See ur eye...nor jst near my MZjaney oooo...lols, jst kidding..btw, u can start one nah, we'll be happy to join u

Which ur mzjaney?!...e b like she no tell u our history. Anyways na coded, u go soon receive IV. I go seat u 4 VIP section.

I go create d whatsapp group...if u wan enter, drop ur no n tell us a bit abt ya.

Adeyemi

Lagos

Unilag

Physics.

Dats all!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by femolala001(m): 9:40pm On Mar 14, 2015
tunbebes:

Femi make we meet for Akoka tmrw. One suresttttttt link dey. I'm meeting d guy tmrw. Na d guy do all ma unilag frnds runs.
Hw much will the guy collect?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by megawax8: 9:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
sodiqyinka:
What happens to when i was posted to Abia. I would have ignored this post but i bliv i don't have to. Point of correction, i am Ojedokun Sodiq Olayinka. 2. You would not be pained if you have chosen to go to Niger n get redeployed back to Lagos. It didnt affect only you n i didnt advertise the posting not because i can't help but because of peoe like you. Ain't you surprised you've not seen anyone saying the same bullsh*t you are spitting about me? I believe you can not satisfy everyone no matter how you try. If you try to help 24 people and 21 was a success... Would you still call that a failure? I told you to come meet me one on one to take you the person that has your money... Did you show up? If your answer is NO to this, swerve. You are an hypocrite and you can't ruin my reputation no matter how much/hard you try. I'm seriously disappointed at you. I thought you are matured enough but you clearly aren't. FYI, i don't need anyone to pass through me to get wherever they want. And i'm going to mention some peeps from c14 to come testify whether or not they feel exactly the way you are feeling now. I won't take back what i have said. And i will still repeat what i told you on chat; come to me and i'll take you to where he lives. I've said this since about 2 weeks ago and you didnt act like ur gonna pay me a visit. Now its my fault yeah? God will judge us all. Cc Timbuktu14, Macmilla... Please help me tell this guy whether you are posted to where you asked for or not. Your offer still stand, come to me and i'll take you there. And i wont hold no grudges. Just that you tried to dash me wat i don't deserve and im going to ask my God to judge you accordingly. Cheers

Chai! See as this guy make my boss type this long thing with time wey in for use type solutions to people problems or contact who ll solve the problem or even give people a glimmer of hope with his motivational responses and the constant 'cheers'.

Bros, no mind am joor

2 Likes

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by hilsocial(m): 9:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
sodiqyinka:

Its a pity dear. Dats life, it happens . I believe most pple here wont believe him.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by youngchopper(m): 9:44pm On Mar 14, 2015
spartoo:

agbani AMB
So happy to meet all esutites here
If u need runs your posting I dey Tidy am 4 just 30k
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by megawax8: 9:45pm On Mar 14, 2015
hilsocial:

U just said my mind. I ve pple influencing too. Sometimes it dont work too. Sodiqyinka na boss here.
My dear, Tell the ranting MUNGO PARK O!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by femolala001(m): 9:45pm On Mar 14, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Lmaooo! Would advice you to act as soon as possible though. No matter how sure the link is, you may not go with stream 1 if you do not act on/before wednesday. Just a lil advice before you drop your hard earned cash. Cheers
Tanx bro! But there was nothing like stream 1 wen my call up number was sent to me. And does it mean if I decide not to influence it at all? Wat is d probability dat I will go wit stream 1?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by youngchopper(m): 9:45pm On Mar 14, 2015
femolala001:
Abeg, Is dere any sure runs for lagos camp, I want to serve in lagos. I'm ready to pay cos I don't want anyother camp apart from lagos. But if u know say ur own link no bee 100% guarantty, no just drop any fone number because if u drop, na obatala go kill ur family, sango go strike all ur coming generations. Please comment if u have a sure guaranty tanks!
Hola @ me 08101196354
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by babatawa(m): 9:47pm On Mar 14, 2015
femolala001:
Na wa o! Nobody could even mention me in page 800. Choi! Wey I tink say I get plenty friends here. Chai. So pathetic o!
Babatawa
Chidexsmokey
Sleekyonyx
Erisegun
Sodiqyinka
Richybanky
Owliver
Luchiana1
Doublezero7
Pretiepinkie

Na wa o...

missed awt too

and nobody got me any

and dey claim to be ur friend sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) ... (2429) (Reply)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.