Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,211 members, 7,846,019 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Nysc 2015 Batch A - NYSC (824) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2015 Batch A (3570618 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library / Just Got My NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Number Via Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) ... (2429) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by richybanky(m): 4:06am On Mar 15, 2015
Pls who ar dis 2 bastards called horlajide and johnny1980?
One of u said sodiqyinka was a scammer since C14 thread, I don't like attacking pple on social network bt am going to attack both of u wit wat u said abt d guy.. Make Ogun jam both of u for painting d guy black, someone dat av bin helping guys here even if I didn't have prob wit my own registration, it already helped 3 pple dat ar close to me and didn't collect 1kobo frm dem.. For d one dat said he's bin scamming guys frm C14, make thunder strike ur balls (mad man) I also missed C14 and I saw d way sodiq av bin helping everybody just d way he's doing here now. If u av any issue wit d guy, I tink u should look for a way of sorting it out not coming to thread and bin painting him black.. Pls and pls both of u should go and find something to do cus we don't have time for ur useless talk and guys should pls ignore dis mofo and focus on d real issues... For dose dat ar yet to register/complete ur registration, wish u guys all d best... Happy sunday guys
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by joyjoomla(m): 4:25am On Mar 15, 2015
Life as we see it! They said; u failed u feel bad, wn u learn u frnd pass u feel worse.
We all know live is full of jealousy and haters. No one can actually do without having them, especially d people's generals.

But pls Nigerians, let's just stop this lifestyle of blackmailing, instead of being bitter toward a person making it in his own field find ur area of strength n contribute to benefit thousands of lives starving in that regard. Honestly u can do and achieve 10 times more than sodiqyinka is doing here.

Don't expect people to belief or gt along wt u wt all u hv said abt sodiqyinka (some may, anyway) cos they see u has hater being envious of his reputation. And they may be taking turn to curse u, each in d name of their God.
I see this as an attempt to soil his reputation. Personally have bn touched by selflessness and humanitarian minds of his, and a couple of guys here and want to meet them personally, and I know people like shyman4phy, january27, mzjaney and a hosts of others wl forever b grateful.
Even if what u guys did here eventually pushed him to d brim, he will forever remain a man-in-a-thousand people's heart. Even if ur bid succeed, n he stop bn who he is, he is already a General n a blessing to a thousand soul.

But please........stop it.

Sodiq, doublezero7, Owliver, tolustx....God bless u guys

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by omotayo9177: 4:28am On Mar 15, 2015
chrisgurl:
yes omotayo! It is well..we'll surely get it!!
Yes dear. Your prayer worked. I got the sms yday @9:54pm,that's over 72 hours after I've finished my registration. I hope you get yours also soon. Happy Sunday!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sleekyonyx(f): 6:14am On Mar 15, 2015
richybanky:
Pls who ar dis 2 bastards called horlajide and johnny1980?
One of u said sodiqyinka was a scammer since C14 thread, I don't like attacking pple on social network bt am going to attack both of u wit wat u said abt d guy.. Make Ogun jam both of u for painting d guy black, someone dat av bin helping guys here even if I didn't have prob wit my own registration, it already helped 3 pple dat ar close to me and didn't collect 1kobo frm dem.. For d one dat said he's bin scamming guys frm C14, make thunder strike ur balls (mad man) I also missed C14 and I saw d way sodiq av bin helping everybody just d way he's doing here now. If u av any issue wit d guy, I tink u should look for a way of sorting it out not coming to thread and bin painting him black.. Pls and pls both of u should go and find something to do cus we don't have time for ur useless talk and guys should pls ignore dis mofo and focus on d real issues... For dose dat ar yet to register/complete ur registration, wish u guys all d best... Happy sunday guys
Richy on point, pls Ignore those guys, seeking for unnecessary attention
happy Sunday dear.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by tunbebes(f): 6:18am On Mar 15, 2015
femolala001:

Email me ur number!

I couldn't send you a mail cos my phone is bad.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Appliedmaths(m): 6:28am On Mar 15, 2015
I have carefully gone through so many comments relating to the scam issue, and from my observation I would say most of you are biased in your sense of judgment. I wouldn't want to be insulted so I'll just say a few things.
Mr sodiq, judging from my own experience with human beings I would encourage you not to stop the good work, however if this guys accusations are true then please find a way to compensate him. I was not there when both of you made the agreement, but as a resource person which I sense you are this are the kind of things you face.
Back then in UNIBEN, I was the course rep of my class there was this lady that approached me with 14k to block some courses, what saved me was the way I bargained with her. She had double C in both courses and yet she was still mad@ me while others dey thank me.
That is just one of too many stories, I understand say no be chop the money, however if this guys claim is true just find a way to compensate him.
And to the guy in question, Oga calm down. Denting someones image is very costly, especially over money issues. I believe say you be guy man, however if your claims are true then I suggest you contact sodiq in person to iron out matter. In my own opinion you deserve a form of compensation for a job not done.
Again, Mr sodiq I would appeal to you not to let this make you have a change of heart and stop doing your good work, you know people love you on this forum. Just call the guy and find a way to compensate him.
To everyone Abeg approach this matter with caution and diplomacy, no insults Abeg.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Appliedmaths(m): 6:30am On Mar 15, 2015
sleekyonyx:
Richy on point, pls Ignore those guys, seeking for unnecessary attention
happy Sunday dear.

So calling people bastards and mad men sounds on point to you?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by smilingjimmy(f): 6:36am On Mar 15, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Good morning everyone. I think its better to stop everything i've been putting on here at this point. I am not a deluded human being and do not gain solace in seeing people go through problems i know i can help with. But, it appears, that some people see this whole thing as an agenda to rip people off their hard earned cash and i don't blame them. I've been lucky enough to meet more than 20 nairalanders and i can assure they all have good things to say about me. I make my own money... I can never ever be attracted to another person wealth cos i'm pretty sure most of them do not even make what i make. Not bragging here, people that have met me know this. Even when they see that we are getting results without asking for a dime or ask anyone to come to me for posting, they still talk trash because they finally have the opportunity to. Lesson number 3 learnt on NL. Congratulations to those that are free from this nysc bruhaha and best of luck to those that are still in their mess. I pray God help us all. I prefer to do it this way than some idiots coming on here and calling me a 'jobber'. God bless us all once again. Good night.
My dear sodiqyinka evn christ himself ws condenmed, y change ur mind bcux of pple? Wen ur enemies c u climbing dey mst wnt 2 pull u dwn nd d only way u'll b pulled is if u listen 2 dem. Evrybdy here ws neva on dier syd nd u knw it, I dnt knw u bt my spirit ave accepted u. So mny pple out dere still seek ur help pls dnt spoil ur own bcux of does pple.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 15, 2015
kingphilip:

Uwc my precious jewel
.Hw went ur day

Fantastic smiley, happy Sunday to you
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by joyjoomla(m): 6:48am On Mar 15, 2015
This is part of what we are talking about. Whosoever say this man is not a man of intergrity shld b stoned by the mob.
Sodiqyinka, doublezero7........my data don show.
Thanks for staying wt me.
I de come....de go church first.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 15, 2015
kingphilip:

seems u love sports n business very well

which team do u support

#gunners..., U?

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sofdoc(m): 6:52am On Mar 15, 2015
Honestly, there are a couple of adults here with defected brain cells. I'm kinda new on nairaland n even newer on this thread so I don't know sodiqyinka dat well, but I know he helped answer a question which I particularly directed at him because I realised he has a certain foothold on here (I don't believe you can have dat if u haven't integrity).
This issue horlajide and johnny1980 are bringing up is a drop in the ocean....any right thinking person knows how risky this paying for posting is. I have friends that paid well over 35k n it didn't click (owo wogbo). If sodiqyinka had asked u to bring some money so he'd help u buy something n he didn't, n didn't refund your money, then he scammed u. This case has to do with a service that isn't legal. It's like betting, it's a gamble. And I believe he made it completely obvious that he
wasn't the one 2 seat behind d system. If he told u it was 99.9% sure, that's cos of the assurance his link gave him.
I feel before you can allege someone a scammer, he must have done more bad than good.

As for sodiqyinka I don't believe one or two folks should deter ur mind from the good you've been doing hundreds of people. If you decide not to help anyone again because of THIS, I'd think that approach as unfair and disturbing. Because if you know the good you do, any divided opinion is a pinch of dust to be blown off. In life you can't always have the perfect garden, some weeds would always sprout out, its ur job to uproot them.

My fellow a15 pre-otondos, I no c any no o, maka y...abi na only me wan create group?! cheesy
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sleekyonyx(f): 6:52am On Mar 15, 2015
bmdflo:
This is serious oooo, I think sodiqyinka has tried for a lot of people here without requesting for a dime, I think we are matured enough to discern between right and wrong, to d guy involved in the sh**, sometimes things doesn't go they way we expect, this where maturity comes to play, there are better ways of handling issues like this, it would have been better to meet in person rather than trying to dent his image here....if this guy vex commot 4 this thread, e-witches no go allow u sleep 4 night ooo, I rest my case
Lol
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sofdoc(m): 6:57am On Mar 15, 2015
mzjaney:
Ogbeni what history Do I knw u? Mbok warn yaself oo. Don't com and scatter mmy sweet e-relationship ooo

Chai!!! C casting. mzjaney u no know me again?! After all we've been thru...u no know me again?!

No allow me open that can of worms o. Jez take it back jeje or u go dey pick d broken pieces of walex heart for brt lane.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sleekyonyx(f): 6:59am On Mar 15, 2015
Appliedmaths:

What is ur own now? Ws that the only thing u saw in the post? see as u carry the mata for ur head like load, abeg park well o. And don't u quote me agn. I hate 2 sound rude on a Sunday mornin.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 7:00am On Mar 15, 2015
Appliedmaths:

she wasn't talking to u*or are u a bastard too? Just asking
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 7:01am On Mar 15, 2015
joyjoomla:
This is part of what we are talking about. Whosoever say this man is not a man of intergrity shld b stoned by the mob.
Sodiqyinka, doublezero7........my data don show.
Thanks for staying wt me.
I de come....de go church first.
u see testimonny!!! God bless u bro*
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 7:06am On Mar 15, 2015
BAWSElady:

#gunners..., U?
wasere baby# gunners4life#

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by doublezero7(m): 7:07am On Mar 15, 2015
sofdoc:
Honestly, there are a couple of adults here with defected brain cells. I'm kinda new on nairaland n even newer on this thread so I don't know sodiqyinka dat well, but I know he helped answer a question which I particularly directed at him because I realised he has a certain foothold on here (I don't believe you can have dat if u haven't integrity).
This issue horlajide and johnny1980 are bringing up is a drop in the ocean....any right thinking person knows how risky this paying for posting is. I have friends that paid well over 35k n it didn't click (owo wogbo). If sodiqyinka had asked u to bring some money so he'd help u buy something n he didn't, n didn't refund your money, then he scammed u. This case has to do with a service that isn't legal. It's like betting, it's a gamble. And I believe he made it completely obvious that he
wasn't the one 2 seat behind d system. If he told u it was 99.9% sure, that's cos of the assurance his link gave him.
I feel before you can allege someone a scammer, he must have done more bad than good.

As for sodiqyinka I don't believe one or two folks should deter ur mind from the good you've been doing hundreds of people. If you decide not to help anyone again because of THIS, I'd think that approach as unfair and disturbing. Because if you know the good you do, any divided opinion is a pinch of dust to be blown off. In life you can't always have the perfect garden, some weeds would always sprout out, its ur job to uproot them.

My fellow a15 pre-otondos, I no c any no o, maka y...abi na only me wan create group?! cheesy

Morning brother! I had a long chat with sodiqyinka last night and although, he isn't vexed anymore, it seems he's done for real!

When this whole posting ish started, he told me to be careful of who to help and all...not because it won't work-
infact, the chances of the postings working this time is high- but because of people like those two guys!

If sodiqyinka stops helping people as regards NYSC issues, I understand him perfectly and that's because he was so unhappy about the whole ish! I would actually have done the same!

I know sodiqyinka is more that whatever the guy paid and when I asked him to refund the guy from his pocket, he said no and that's because he wanted the guy to realise that he wasn't lying about taking him to the man who has his money...and even if he was gonna pay, the guy has to realize the error he has made!

Unfortunately, if sodiqyinka leaves here and stops helping, there is absolutely nothing I can do to help too and I know its the same with Tolustx!

Good morning!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by chidexSmokey(f): 7:18am On Mar 15, 2015
horlajide:

Don't be fooled. You would think the dude has integrity he has NONE. I was desperate like you last batch and paid him to help influence my posting. He kept reassuring me all was well. His usual line was "99.9% assurance", until posting was out. I was shocked when i found out i was posted to Niger state. He again assured me with the usual line of "99.9% asurance" of refund but from October 2014 till now i havnt gotten a single kobo, he has given me a 1,000 different stories as to why i'm yet to get my refund yet he has asked me to send my account number countless times trying to give me false hopes.
He keeps dodging me, deleted me off his bbm and has now even resorted to playing the role of victim. You can't even imagine how much I regret i believed he could be trusted.

To all you batch A do not be decieved, dude's post here is just a facade, he will get your attention (like he has done), win your trust (like he has done) and exploit you (which he will do). A word is enough for the wise. warning to every other person on this thread. SODIQYINKA(ADEDEJI SODIQ YINKA) IS A SCAM AND HYPOCRITE. Do not fall for his gimmicks thinking he's out here trying to help
I am not surprised at ur post...Sodiqyinka,dnt be moved jare,u are on the right track.evrybody can not love you.afterall,there was a "judas" amongst d disciples of Jesus. But ehn horlajide, wat came to ur mind when Sodiq was posted to abia.didn't it console you?wo,I no get ur time sef!!!
In oda news,today is Mothers' day. Shoutout to my mum(the best of the best) and all beautiful mums who gave birth to the beautiful pple I have here.

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 15, 2015
doublezero7:

Mr man, did Sodiqyinka also scam you? Did you pay for posting too and u didn't get where you wanted?

If your answer to the above is no, then shut the Bleep up and get out of this thread! You think you can just come here and run your ugly dirty mouth! S.tupid somebody like you! You even had the gut to come at Owliver? Do u think this is your pyschiatric home?

For your information, there are still a few people around here who would prefer to render help if they can! And that's why sodiqyinka is here! Do you know how many people would have died of the hurt and pain of potentially missing A15? Ask Sheyman4phy and Mz Janey!

Come at me or any of my peeps here and I'll create a thread for you and insult you and your ancestors!
Tell him o...na me know wia my body dey dis time last week sunday and for ur info NYSC just sent me my call-up number yesterday all thanks to sodiqyinka.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by fweshblacboai(m): 7:23am On Mar 15, 2015
Morning y'all,pls I wee say u all shud pls take it easy,all dis fins are bound to happen buh its understanding u all need and maturity in which y'all are matured enof to handle fins like this...thanks

And as for sodiqyinka kudos to you,God bless you for all wat u ve bin doing rite frm d tym I knw you frm C14,never relent in your effort in helping odas,its ur gift frm Allah/God,thanks..

Tunbebes av bin longing to see ur post here,thanks to jah...am serving presently in enugu.....pls add me on 286566D1
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Ogbenijhybo(m): 7:28am On Mar 15, 2015
dear mr Sodiqyinka,

you've got every reason to be pissed but pls don't loose d stea. may God bless you
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 15, 2015
Oh I see.. You guys just clogged my Mentions. Don't need to read all the hogwash most of you wrote out. I see he has got fans. I won't blame most of you. You can't see beyond your nose.

You guys are above 18 years old and should definitely be able to reason.

Did he collect money or not. ?
How many was successful. ?
What was his promise? Ain't it 99% success rate?
Did he agree a refund if it didn't work out? Yes or no. Let him answer these queries.

He wants to deactivate? cheesy Is that how people with integrity behave? I have thrown him a challenge. He doesn't need to run away with his tails between his legs. Let him just list the people he collected money from and let them bear him witness here that he worked it.

No one says you shouldn't do runs but be very honest about it. Don't go about telling people you are 99.9 % sure of its success and start broadcasting that your link is the person that inputs the name in the computer at the Nysc Abuja. when it fails you start telling stories of how one big oga came and scattered the whole process and stuff.

Scammers have always had the same routine. Gain their trust, give out free things or do them some favours and you see them running to you.

As for timbukto or whatever your name is. We know your type. Gutter bred whores throwing curses up and down. Is that how a graduate behaves? You passed through a school , the school didn't pass through you. You should ask for a refund on your education. Your writing equates to that of Primary 4 kid.

a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by doublezero7(m): 7:37am On Mar 15, 2015
Hello wonderful people, happy sunday to y'all!

It is Mothers' Day!!! And since it would sound awkaward if I called my mum up and wish her that (she would most def think I have impregnated someone or something worse but funny), permit me to convey my best wishes to her here!

She's been my strength, my joy, my happiness! She's been one of the reason's I'm living! She's had to put up with a lot of my shii and endured those nights I she misses me! She's had to put up with the hurtful fact that I grew up way too fast!

Mummy, you're the best thing in my life right now! The REALEST thing! Happy Mother's Day!

And to all other mother's out there, chop kiss! *muah*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 15, 2015
johnny1980:
Oh I see.. You guys just clogged my Mentions. Don't need to read all the hogwash most of you wrote out. I see he has got fans. I won't blame most of you. You can't see beyond your nose.

Did he agree a refund if it didn't work out? Yes or no. Let him answer these queries.

He wants to deactivate? cheesy Is that how people with integrity behave? I have thrown him a challenge. He doesn't need to run away with his tails between his legs. Let him just list the people he collected money from and let them bear him witness here that he worked it.

No one says you shouldn't do runs but be very honest about it. Don't go about telling people you are 99.9 % sure of its success and start broadcasting that your link is the person that inputs the name in the computer at the Nysc Abuja. when it fails you start telling stories of how one big oga came and scattered the whole process and stuff.

Scammers have always had the same routine. Gain their trust, give out free things or do them some favours and you see them running to you.

As for timbukto or whatever your name is. We know your type. Gutter bred whores throwing curses up and down. Is that how a graduate behaves? You passed through a school , the school didn't pass through you. You should ask for a refund on your education. Your writing equates to that of Primary 4 kid.

will u shut d Bleep up! han han! d head of dose who were looking forward to his help will deal with u! haba! na only u go loose money ni? money wey b say no reach #100 k u wan kill yourself. on top. make I stop to dey talk sefM it Sunday mawniB rubbish!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 15, 2015
pinkiepetite:
will u shut d Bleep up! han han! d head of dose who were looking forward to his help will deal with u! haba! na only u go loose money ni? money wey b say no reach #100 k u wan kill yourself. on top. make I stop to dey talk sefM it Sunday mawniB rubbish!

Another corrupt Nigerian.

Like president like Citizen. How much did Jim Nwobodo stole? Money that can't buy you a Peugeot. Isn't that the same logic we have here?

You are very pathetic. Even if it is 1 Naira. As long as it doesn't belong to you. And you take it under false pretences. You are a scammer and corrupt person.

Now I see why Nigeria is the way it is. Better go back to bed. Na your type soldier dey sleep with for camp and still collect money on top because she wants to be posted to the town.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sofdoc(m): 8:10am On Mar 15, 2015
doublezero7:

Morning brother! I had a long chat with sodiqyinka last night and although, he isn't vexed anymore, it seems he's done for real!

When this whole posting ish started, he told me to be careful of who to help and all...not because it won't work-
infact, the chances of the postings working this time is high- but because of people like those two guys!

If sodiqyinka stops helping people as regards NYSC issues, I understand him perfectly and that's because he was so unhappy about the whole ish! I would actually have done the same!

I know sodiqyinka is more that whatever the guy paid and when I asked him to refund the guy from his pocket, he said no and that's because he wanted the guy to realise that he wasn't lying about taking him to the man who has his money...and even if he was gonna pay, the guy has to realize the error he has made!

Unfortunately, if sodiqyinka leaves here and stops helping, there is absolutely nothing I can do to help too and I know its the same with Tolustx!

Good morning!

I feel before sodiqyinka decides to leave, he should consider d implication of that action, some might say he ran off.
I'm temporarily a teacher and won't because of one single student abandon my students.
But if his mind z made up...that settles it. It was nice almost knowing him.

Good morning to u 2 broda.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Ogbenijhybo(m): 8:10am On Mar 15, 2015
johnny1980:

Oga pls just help me to understand your plight! Did he collect money from you too? Cus you haven't said if he promised you too n didn't fulfil! If not, all dis your convictive post from an hypothesis that u were not part of is really dangerous!
when 1 person pointed a negative finger n 5people came to point positive fingers, doesn't that show there's an iota of credibility in this Guy? He already explained and ask that d affected person should come over! cus I don't understand u at all. If you've got beef, just spill n let's stone you dead once n for all.

All dis behind d curtain talk is always provoking cus putting myself in both sheos, I still bliv this can be settled without anyone's integrity being sacrificed.

mr man if Sodiqyinka didn't collect money from you, stop talking poo n if he did, he already told u of how to get it back. if you can't solve it in a mature manner, take d issue to your spiritualist n not this thread! Leave d man, he's our cross n we're willing to carry him.

a word is enough for d wise
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by femolala001(m): 8:18am On Mar 15, 2015
tunbebes:

I couldn't send you a mail cos my phone is bad.
So hw do I get ur number?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by xray2: 8:19am On Mar 15, 2015
Inasmuch as Sodiqyinka is a very good and handy fellow to all of us in here, Yall c'mon, we should as well be fair to the other guys venting their anger feeling they were scammed. I do believe some people in here would do worse. Though violence is not the way to go about it, they should have approached the issue and sort things out like gentlemen. Money these days ain't beans especially with the world economy clunged to the claws of a wrecking ball.

We should have helped settling these.. Not just hurling insults with no viable reason. Atleast we weren't there when the deal went down.. We should have given a fair and equitable hearing to this. Blind Loyalty and clouded reasonings are quite dangerous.

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 15, 2015
johnny1980:

Hold on a second, how much did you pay me? And when exactly did i tell you i sit in front of the computer to input names? You can soil the reputation as you wish alright? Karma awaits. I'm going to let this issue pass now. But before i do that, i'm going to ask my God to judge us all according to our mind/behaviour/attitude/purpose on this thread. I see you enjoy what you are doing here. Ride on! God bless you. Cheers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) ... (2429) (Reply)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.